PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 18 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Sukisoh S. Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Butler P.: Still scummy in my eyes, but I currently have another suspect.
Rochelle R.: Above
Sukisoh S.: Worst player in the entire game
Trinity M.: I'm leaning towards town for this one. While not too much activity from her, she does post legible stuff and not too much scummy things from her.
Fergus K.: Town. Views stuff from different angles. Well..
Makino C.: Scum. As to why, refer to my previous posts.

Of course, you can see I have 3 scum views. Obviously one/some of them has to be wrong. However, I am going to lynch Makino as his lynch is basically: "No one is talking? Why not lynch Zoidberg Sukisoh?"

Lynch Makino C.
So apparently, I'm currently the most probable scum
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Ignore that last line, I originally wrote that and I forgot to remove it ._.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Tbh, My lynch on you was simply an activeness test.To see if no one came online or were just lurking. I was going to unlynch after that person posted but now, I feel you're just being OMGUSsy (or whatever its called)
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:32 pm

I mean, you were focused on butler the entire time, so why didn't you lynch him? All of a sudden when I lynched you, you had to get all defensive and lynch me? And you call me scummy, smh Razz
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:39 am

I felt that that lynch was due to the fact I pin-pointed you as scum, and hence my OMGUS lynch. I was going to see if anyone would suddenly lynch a person before the deadline to save Butler, essentially making me think that the person would be on a scum team with Butler.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:44 am

I thought the deadline was tomorrow until I remembered to factor timezone changes, but the feeling of you protecting Butler was still there.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:46 am

Well there is almost two days until the deadline. If I wanted to save butler i sure wouldn't do it now. All i wanted to see if people came online, checked but didn't do anything, or if they were being inactive, hence the lynch. It was also a reaction test i guess. which in this case, how else am i supposed to take your OMGUS lynch?
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:26 am

Its kinda my fault for misreading the deadline, but yeah, no other way, I guess.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:27 am

Votecount 5.2

Sukisoh S.(1)- Makino C.
Makino C.(1)- Sukisoh S.
Butler P.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Fergus K., Trinity M., Rochelle R., Butler P.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Sukisoh S. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:24 am

To be honest, I saw Makino's post the day it was posted, but wanted to wait for someone else to post a read list first because my reads aren't very solid right now. Meh, I guess I'll try now.

Susikoh and Makino are in the same boat for me right now. Their pictures are exactly the same. They both post somewhat frequently, seem to have good logic, and post short posts. They also seem to be rather aggressive in my eyes. From all of that, I have trouble putting a read on them. They could be a scumteam together.

Butler posts relatively frequently and posts long posts. His logic seems somewhat off, and he seems to take one point and scumread someone for it (eg. when he scumread me for just bringing up that fergus had been subbed multiple times). Again, I have a hard time figuring out what all of that means.

Rochelle has been the target of the town since Gizelle died. She tore down logic that defended her one time and she talks about herself in the third person, like wtf.

Trinity has posted relatively infrequently, and seems relatively aggressive. She has been really anti-gizelle and anti-makino all game. Again, I have trouble reading from that.

Fergus has been posting relatively infrequently as well. His logic is a bit skewed in my opinion and he tends to post short posts. I immediately have a scummy bias toward him for these things, but IDK.

So I basically don't have a read on anyone.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:To be honest, I saw Makino's post the day it was posted, but wanted to wait for someone else to post a read list first because my reads aren't very solid right now. Meh, I guess I'll try now.

Susikoh and Makino are in the same boat for me right now. Their pictures are exactly the same. They both post somewhat frequently, seem to have good logic, and post short posts. They also seem to be rather aggressive in my eyes. From all of that, I have trouble putting a read on them. They could be a scumteam together.

Butler posts relatively frequently and posts long posts. His logic seems somewhat off, and he seems to take one point and scumread someone for it (eg. when he scumread me for just bringing up that fergus had been subbed multiple times). Again, I have a hard time figuring out what all of that means.

Rochelle has been the target of the town since Gizelle died. She tore down logic that defended her one time and she talks about herself in the third person, like wtf.

Trinity has posted relatively infrequently, and seems relatively aggressive. She has been really anti-gizelle and anti-makino all game. Again, I have trouble reading from that.

Fergus has been posting relatively infrequently as well. His logic is a bit skewed in my opinion and he tends to post short posts. I immediately have a scummy bias toward him for these things, but IDK.

I really disagree with this read list because the reasons aren't well elaborated. Also, why did you do a read on yourself? Having no read on anyone is ok I guess... but I think this far in the game, you would have someone less scummier than others?
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Also, I will post my read list tomorrow before deadline, I don't have much time today (as always).
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:To be honest, I saw Makino's post the day it was posted, but wanted to wait for someone else to post a read list first because my reads aren't very solid right now. Meh, I guess I'll try now.

As i said before, I'm sorry for the lack of activity, but timezones are annoying and life is busy, i try to get on when i can :< It's almost impossible to post at the same time as you lot, i never catch the big lot of activity. Also, how on earth have i been anti-makino the entire game? Please show me evidence, that is a couple of posts at least or shows lots of negativity, cause one post doesn't mean shit. And about gizelle, there was literally a ckncensus from town that she was scummy and not aiding our efforts. I don't see how that is scummy if a lot of people had those feelings.

Will do a read list later tonight since there was a request.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Sukisoh S. wrote:Butler P.: Still scummy in my eyes, but I currently have another suspect.
Rochelle R.: Above
Sukisoh S.: Worst player in the entire game
Trinity M.: I'm leaning towards town for this one. While not too much activity from her, she does post legible stuff and not too much scummy things from her.
Fergus K.: Town. Views stuff from different angles. Well..
Makino C.: Scum. As to why, refer to my previous posts.

Of course, you can see I have 3 scum views. Obviously one/some of them has to be wrong. However, I am going to lynch Makino as his lynch is basically: "No one is talking? Why not lynch Zoidberg Sukisoh?"

Lynch Makino C.
So apparently, I'm currently the most probable scum

How can we get anything out of this readlist? For example, you said I was still scummy in your eyes. How? Explain. Go in depth. Your readlist doesn't help us if you just label everyone and be done.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:20 pm

Mr. Sukisoh - Has told us many times today and yesterday that he believes I am scummy, yet still hasn't explained how. I'm finding it hard to get a read on him...he made a decent argument when we were on to him, but his most recent read list looked rushed and hastily put together. Neutral

Ms. Trinity - I could copy past my entry from my last read list, and it would be essentially the same. Hasn't posted much, but still plenty of quality posts. Hasn't really taken a stand on anything besides all of Gizelle's madness, but perhaps her readlist will reveal more. Town read.

Mr. Fergus - Haven't been able to get a good read on him...he seems somewhat town like, but again, I can't really tell. It didn't make sense to me how he said so surely that Ms. Rochelle was not mafia. Maybe no one has defended her, but if someone did it would be too obvious that they were a scum team. Neutral/no read

Mr. Makino - People have been against him for most of the game, and I feel as though he has done a decent job of defending himself. His posts make some sense, but there is no denying that he has jumped on bandwagons a couple of times. 55/45 town to scum

Ms. Rochelle - Her most recent "readlist" was just a culmination of different thoughts that didn't combine into anything. She pointed out several things, but she can't decide if they are scummy or not apparently. She brings up so many different things, but she doesn't back them up. 45/55 scum to town
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Fergus K. wrote:

I really disagree with this read list because the reasons aren't well elaborated. Also, why did you do a read on yourself? Having no read on anyone is ok I guess... but I think this far in the game, you would have someone less scummier than others?
The read on myself was a joke. I did specify people that are more scummy than others; did you read my reads?
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Trinity M. wrote:
As i said before, I'm sorry for the lack of activity, but timezones are annoying and life is busy, i try to get on when i can :< It's almost impossible to post at the same  time as you lot, i never catch the big lot of activity. Also, how on earth have i been anti-makino the entire game? Please show me evidence, that is a couple of posts at least or shows lots of negativity, cause one post doesn't mean shit. And about gizelle, there was literally a ckncensus from town that she was scummy and not aiding our efforts. I don't see how that is scummy if a lot of people had those feelings.

I don't blame you for not being active.

I would have sworn you were anti-makino, but CTRL F-ing through your list of posts, I couldn't find anything negative on Makino. Interesting.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Trinity M. wrote:
As i said before, I'm sorry for the lack of activity, but timezones are annoying and life is busy, i try to get on when i can :< It's almost impossible to post at the same  time as you lot, i never catch the big lot of activity. Also, how on earth have i been anti-makino the entire game? Please show me evidence, that is a couple of posts at least or shows lots of negativity, cause one post doesn't mean shit. And about gizelle, there was literally a ckncensus from town that she was scummy and not aiding our efforts. I don't see how that is scummy if a lot of people had those feelings.

I don't blame you for not being active.

I would have sworn you were anti-makino, but CTRL F-ing through your list of posts, I couldn't find anything negative on Makino. Interesting.

You also could've sworn that I was anti-Makino earlier as well. Why is it that you keep thinking people are anti-Makino?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Exactly. Why can't you let me have friends? ;~; </3
Also, I'll post my read list in my next post probably.

Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Butler P. wrote:Mr. Sukisoh - Has told us many times today and yesterday that he believes I am scummy, yet still hasn't explained how. I'm finding it hard to get a read on him...he made a decent argument when we were on to him, but his most recent read list looked rushed and hastily put together. Neutral

Ms. Trinity - I could copy past my entry from my last read list, and it would be essentially the same. Hasn't posted much, but still plenty of quality posts. Hasn't really taken a stand on anything besides all of Gizelle's madness, but perhaps her readlist will reveal more. Town read.

Mr. Fergus - Haven't been able to get a good read on him...he seems somewhat town like, but again, I can't really tell. It didn't make sense to me how he said so surely that Ms. Rochelle was not mafia. Maybe no one has defended her, but if someone did it would be too obvious that they were a scum team. Neutral/no read

Mr. Makino - People have been against him for most of the game, and I feel as though he has done a decent job of defending himself. His posts make some sense, but there is no denying that he has jumped on bandwagons a couple of times. 55/45 town to scum

Ms. Rochelle - Her most recent "readlist" was just a culmination of different thoughts that didn't combine into anything. She pointed out several things, but she can't decide if they are scummy or not apparently. She brings up so many different things, but she doesn't back them up. 45/55 scum to town

I'll admit I may have.But what I did wasn't exactly a bandwagon lynch imo. Mostly because I reasoned them. And I don't understand why you are targeting me with lynchs when clearly there are many others who mis lynched including you.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Rochelle-
After the kaito lynch and listening to her reasonings he seems a lot less scummy. I understand that she is not off the hook and it may look like I am defending her but meh. Neutral-townish
Trinity-
Seems the most town to me atm but then again not many posts to go off of. Like I said before contributed a lot and with logical points. Only thing that has me thinking is that she doesn't get involved in the game much. Its almost as though she doesn't post so no one can change their mindset on her. But she did say she has tmezone problems and whatnot so I am not going to accuse her of that. Leaning town.
Butler-
It hasn't really changed from my last read list. Tends to get a little aggressive and carried away. It seems both scummy and town-ish to me. I still don't get him. Neutral
Sukisoh-
Makes a lot of scummy posts and then reasons them well. kinda like me, eh? tbh I'm not even sure if he is scum. But he seems the most scummiest to me out of all the other players because of what I mentioned before. Neutral-scummy
Fergus-
I think me and fergus are the least contacted players with each other in the game. As in, we haven't exactly accused each other or asked eachother about anything Razz I don't even think I have a read on him.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:08 am

Rochelle - really unsure atm, I mean, that kaito lynch was hardly any form of scumhunting, and it was a bit odd to go forward with that lynch without many of our agreements. Really unsure with rochelle, she hss surprised me during the entire game.neutral

Moi - scummiest person in the game imo

Makino - leaning town on you. You have had some good contributions and i think they have been aiding us a lot. Although at the start there was a bit of contention etc with you and people were jumping all over you, i have felt that you're a townie, and have helped us a bit. leaning town

Butler - ugh I'm unsure. Unlike what the others are saying about you being super aggressive, and that being scummy, i personally think that has helped us a lot. A bit of aggression can help the game flow a bit and you have helped us to gain some good thoughts and evidence by that.town imo, 60/50 perhaps

Sukisoh - one of the scummy people in the town i think. Some of his posts are questionable and aren't that contributive imo. Has been hindering us a tiny bit, but he has been aiding us as well. Some of his content has been helpful to me personally to see somethings that i hadn't identified yet. neutral, but leaning to the scummier side

Fergus - i don't know, i need to look at him more, but I'll do that later on, in a rush. He has had some good content from what i remember. neutral
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:19 am

Butler P. wrote:Mr. Sukisoh - Has told us many times today and yesterday that he believes I am scummy, yet still hasn't explained how. I'm finding it hard to get a read on him...he made a decent argument when we were on to him, but his most recent read list looked rushed and hastily put together. Neutral

IIRC, I gave reason why I lynched you yesterday, I'll quote it in my next post (along with a complete read list).
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 am

Read list redux, as requested from our dear Butler:

Butler:
Sukisoh S. wrote:I have 2 lynch counts on me. Can't exactly do anything direct to it, so here is me trying to convince you guys. If you look back on day 1's lynch and day 3's lynch, you will see 2 things in common. The people who lynched Cassandra, are: Butler, Makino, Gizelle. The people who lynched Gizelle, are: Trinity M., Makino C., Rochelle R., Butler P., Gizelle V. (And me since I wanted to lynch Gizelle). The two people in common are Butler and Makino. Call this OMGUS, but I currently believe Butler is scum.

Mickey has placed a lynch on Gizelle on Day 2, but then didn't join the bandwagon on Gizelle on day 3. I can't remember if she had any change of arguments on why not to lynch Gizelle though, so it might not mean much.

Before you go saying how I didn't talk about day 2, I did in my posts afterwards. This was the reason why I lynched you, and thought you were scum. So, as I said before, still scummy in my eyes, but I have another suspect.

Rochelle:
Rochelle has a high chance of bussing Kaito (who was active but inactive) and is mildly uncooperative in giving out evidence for her actions (meaning she is vague). She recently hasn't done too many scummy actions (which does not mean we can ignore her past actions) but doesn't have a read on anyone; even those who she thinks if more scummy than the other. So, as I said before, still scummy in my eyes, but I have another suspect.

Trinity:
Trinity, despite having little activity (which makes it slightly harder to get a read), is town-read by me as her posts are consistent and logical, and that she doesn't seem to have too much scummy activity.

Fergus:
I suggested that he was town as he views possibilities from different angles (as shown when he suggested that Rochelle isn't scum). However, he has mostly focused on Rochelle (look at his past posts), and could potentially be overfocused on her. Still town in my opinion, but if Rochelle flips town, I'd say Fergus is a good scum suspect.

Makino:
I do not want to go back onto why I think Makino is scum, but its basically based on an earlier theory of mine and (partially) my mistake of misreading the deadline.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Okay we have to lynch today. To be honest, I don't know whom to lynch. We could lynch Fergus, who has been the least logical imo. Or we could lynch Butler, who seems to have slightly scummy traits. Or we could lynch Makino, who has been scrutinized lately.

Or we could lynch me.

So, what'll it be?
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next