PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 16 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Sukisoh S. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:Why did you lynch Butler instead of Makino? What makes you think of Butler as scummier than Makino?

He has acted more scummy (at least, in my opinion), than Makino over the course of the game. Either that, or he is aggressive/intimidating. (And I'll admit, its kinda because he lynched me.)
Did he lynch you?
Also, I was wondering what specifically you find scummy, not that he "has acted more scummy."

Makino C. wrote:
I know this is a bad time to ask this but wth does 'OMGUS' mean? ._. And, I know you are not targeting me right now, but why only take the lynchs of cassandra and gizelle? Why not andreas? I never lynched andreas ._. and as for the two i did lynch, i had my reasons.
B-But I said what it meant ;-;
Also, I believe the lynch on Andreas was discounted because basically nobody voted or said anything on that day.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:
My being active may have been poor foresight? What do you mean by that?
Also, if you believe he came up with good arguments, are you admitting being scum?

I mean that you both being active might not have taken into account the whole dying after first maf lynch thing.

No, I'm saying his arguments were legitimate and used good logic. They didn't prove anything, and weren't correct, but they weren't unacceptable.
Ah, alright.
Alright for the second one, although I think some of them may be somewhat correct (e.g. quick to lynch, reasons or not, is true).

Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:I think the only one suggested was me+Butler.
I also believe I mentioned Rochelle as being in a scumteam with someone else, but I don't remember who : /
I think I had trinity + makino, butler + makino, and/or mickey + makino.
Me+Makino? How would that work?
Also, why is Makino in all of them? Is that because you think he is scum? Finally, who would the third member of these teams be? Kaito?
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Votecount 4.3

Kaito J.(1)- Rochelle R.
Butler P.(1)- Sukisoh S.
Rochelle R.(1)- Butler P.
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Makino C.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Kaito J., Fergus K., Trinity M., Makino C., Mickey L.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

Kaito J. was lynched.

He was the...:

Night 4!

Deadline is two days from now.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Okay it seems we didn't need even close to that much time.

Kaito J. has chosen to kill Mickey L.

Day 5 Commence!

Votecount 5.0

Butler P.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Makino C.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Fergus K., Trinity M., Makino C., Rochelle R., Sukisoh S., Butler P.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Butler P. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Heh. I expected that. Good luck town! Kill 'em.
Mickey L., signing off.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Let see day 2's vote...

ajhockeystar wrote:Votecount 2.2

Andreas B.(1)- Rochelle R.
Gizelle V.(1)- Mickey L.
Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Andreas B., Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Butler P., Gizelle V., Makino C., Trinity M.

Mickey already explained her lynch, and she died, so...
And now I realised that I misread the lynch count, I thought Gizelle was the one lynch Andreas ._.

But I what I was trying to say is, none of the mafia would push for a lynch on either of those people because its way too obvious that they are mafia. If they bandwagon on Andreas, well... (I think we all can see that Rochelle is scummy here), and if they lynch Gizelle, its like what I said before: they get suspected of protecting Gizelle and/or making a hasty bad decision.

Well, I look even more scummy now n_n
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:53 am

Well, I didn't expect kaito to be scum but yay!!! Well this shows that my read lynch is off, but i still think roselle is the scummiest here.

At this point, I have no idea if Rochelle lynch is considered bussing or not. It is logical to lynch the inactive but meh, since he was inactive he was sacrificed?

Even though Kaito revealed mafia we did not gain much. I did try to protect him yesterday but that's because we won't gain any information from him, it's mainly just luck. If you think that is scummy enough to lynch me then I guess it's up to you.
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:39 am

Call us a 'scum team' but Fergus has a point. Its great that we lynched a mafia, not saying its not but I don't think rochelle is off the hook here. She could have just lynched her inactive scum partner knowing that thats where we'd go as a last resort so if she did it now, it would make her look like town.
And also, she hasn't answered why she thinks I could be a scum team with butler or trinity. (And mickey, even tho she is dead now .-.)
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Wow, good job on getting scum guys. And as some of you were saying, the inactive lynch could have been seen as scummy from rochelle. She has shown enough sense not to just jump in it imo and it could have been a possible end to town. I'm seeing no scumhunting there, that was just lucky as hell, even if it was luck, and perhaps bussing could have happened.

And about the bussing kaito thing, i see it as very possible. He hadn't got subbed yet, somehow, could have still been sufficiently active in the QT and they decided to do this to change things up a bit. Just an idea but yeah, it's possible.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Regarding the bussing, it would also make sense as a decent trade off if Rochelle were to be mafia because A., she could potentially be seen as more town like if she lynched a mafia, B., it allows a likely villager that probably wouldn't have been lynched to be killed and C., she cut off dead weight by killing him. Thoughts?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Makino C. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
I also believe I mentioned Rochelle as being in a scumteam with someone else, but I don't remember who : /
MFW I am in all of these ;-;
What makes you come up with these? ._. Mickey was quite aggressive towards me, butler and I have completely different views on scum hunting and idek what made you think of me and trinity!
I said why earlier.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Butler P. wrote:I'm going to Lynch Rochelle. Every time she says something, I feel like we have to force her to back it up, and even when she does, she doesn't back them up well. I also feel as if she's been trying to find reasons to suspect me I feel the same about you. just because I have questioned her often (In fact, me questioning her often was one of here reasons).

One of the biggest things that rubbed me the wrong way about Rochelle was how she turned the number of times Fergus was subbed out into a reason to suspect him. I spent severeal posts to explain why I think it's relevant. I never said it's proves anything. I just feel it's relevant. I didn't use it as the only reason, I just felt that it was worth bringing up. Stop coming back to it. What goes on in my brain and what I think are scummy don't make me scum. She said that her past experiences told her that this was scummy. Well, let's look at game 9, for example, which had a whopping three players subbed out twice.Yeah, try game 8.

Users that were subbed out twice and flipped Mafia: Akina E. Add Toran D.

Users that were subbed out twice and flipped Town: Robert O., Gulzar L.

So, since this happened once, it is a scummy thing now?

Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:I'm going to Lynch Rochelle. Every time she says something, I feel like we have to force her to back it up, and even when she does, she doesn't back them up well. I also feel as if she's been trying to find reasons to suspect me I feel the same about you. just because I have questioned her often (In fact, me questioning her often was one of here reasons).

One of the biggest things that rubbed me the wrong way about Rochelle was how she turned the number of times Fergus was subbed out into a reason to suspect him. I spent severeal posts to explain why I think it's relevant. I never said it's proves anything. I just feel it's relevant. I didn't use it as the only reason, I just felt that it was worth bringing up. Stop coming back to it. What goes on in my brain and what I think are scummy don't make me scum. She said that her past experiences told her that this was scummy. Well, let's look at game 9, for example, which had a whopping three players subbed out twice.Yeah, try game 8.

Zero players were subbed out twice on game 8. ._.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Me+Makino? How would that work?
Also, why is Makino in all of them? Is that because you think he is scum? Finally, who would the third member of these teams be? Kaito?[/quote]
I had all of this in a past post. I'll go get it cuz everyone is asking about this one -_-.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Sukisoh S. wrote:Let see day 2's vote...

Gizelle V.(1)- Mickey L.
Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Andreas B., Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Butler P., Gizelle V., Makino C., Trinity M.

And now I realised that I misread the lynch count, I thought Gizelle was the one lynch Andreas ._.

But I what I was trying to say is, none of the mafia would push for a lynch on either of those people because its way too obvious that they are mafia. If they bandwagon on Andreas, well... (I think we all can see that Rochelle is scummy here), and if they lynch Gizelle, its like what I said before: they get suspected of protecting Gizelle and/or making a hasty bad decision.

This is logical. How does it make you look more scummy?
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:

Zero players were subbed out twice on game 8. ._.
TO
RA
N D.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:31 pm

N33T, Kaito turned mafia.
I understand I'm not off the hook. In my defense, I was actually pressured into taking off the lynch from Kaito, and it would have been easy to preserve Kaito had I wanted to.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:So. I've heard a read request.

Mickey: He's been contributing all game, trying to stay relatively neutral. Seems townish to me.

Butler: He seems to have been doing the same as Mickey, but has done a few slightly "off" things so far, and hasn't been as active. Nothing here is inherently scummy, so I'm going to say leaning town.

Susukoh: He's been bringing new arguments to the table and appears to be scumhunting. He doesn't have great activity, but I haven't seen too much from him that indicates scum, so leaning town.

Trinity: She has been aggressively against Gizelle from Day 1. On day 1 itself, she scumread me briefly. Aggressiveness isn't very scummy imo, so I think she's leaning town.

Makino: TBH I don't know about Makino; no offense, but you haven't left an impression on me. I know other players are scumreading him. I'm going to have to say neutral here.

Fergus and Kaito are null rn.

So possible scumteams:
Trinity & Butler: maybe. I don't think they've acknowledged each other, come to think of it, but I may be wrong. IDK why this scumteam comes to mind, but it does.

Trinity & makino: hm, these both have trinity. Anyway, I don't think they've really had any major arguments or anything to suggest that they aren't trying to be associated together. Trinity defended Makino when Gizelle accused him. IDK, maybe.

So these are the scumteams that came to my head for unknown reasons. Do with them what you may.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:N33T, Kaito turned mafia.
I understand I'm not off the hook. In my defense, I was actually pressured into taking off the lynch from Kaito, and it would have been easy to preserve Kaito had I wanted to.

Yes, it would have been easy to preserve Kaito had you wanted to. You merely had to unlynch him. How does this defend you, exactly?

Also, Toran D. was only subbed out once. See game 8, page 31.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:N33T, Kaito turned mafia.

Yes, it would have been easy to preserve Kaito had you wanted to. You merely had to unlynch him. How does this defend you, exactly?

Also, Toran D. was only subbed out once. See game 8, page 31.
I'm saying I could have unlynched him at any time, and no one would have thought anything of it. In fact, I would have been considered less scummy for it. I am not off the hook, by no means. I am just putting evidence forth that can defend myself.

My bad. I meant Shigeo. Sorry.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:13 pm

I want to hear what Sukisoh thinks about the potential of Rochelle bussing and if he thinks she is scummy or not.
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
MFW I am in all of these ;-;
What makes you come up with these? ._. Mickey was quite aggressive towards me, butler and I have completely different views on scum hunting and idek what made you think of me and trinity!
I said why earlier.

Pardon me if you did, but I don't see it. would you mind re-posting it?
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:00 am

Rochelle R. wrote:
Sukisoh S. wrote:Let see day 2's vote...

Gizelle V.(1)- Mickey L.
Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-

This is logical. How does it make you look more scummy?

Its the fact that I ignored day 2's votecount.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:04 am

Fergus K. wrote:I want to hear what Sukisoh thinks about the potential of Rochelle bussing and if he thinks she is scummy or not.

Bussing from Kaito, huh? I actually gave an idea earlier, where there were many people who ask "pressuring" AJ for a sub for Kaito. Incidentally, I remember someone who said my idea was a little too risky. Let me look back and see...
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:17 am

Sukisoh S. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:I want to hear what Sukisoh thinks about the potential of Rochelle bussing and if he thinks she is scummy or not.

Bussing from Kaito, huh? I actually gave an idea earlier, where there were many people who ask "pressuring" AJ for a sub for Kaito. Incidentally, I remember someone who said my idea was a little too risky. Let me look back and see...

That would be very nice, but can you explain what you mean by "bussing from kaito"? Also if you give us what you think about rochelle that would be nice too Smile
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:19 am

I wasn't too sure who you thought Rochelle was bussing from, so I looked back a page and saw you bringing up a point about Rochelle bussing from Kaito. Also, give me a sec, I'm getting a post up.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next