PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Makino C. Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:48 am

Sorry I wasn't here for two or three days. I just updated myself on the game and We really need a sub for kaito J.I'll ask AJ but anw I have no idea who is mafia at the moment. I found gizelle to be quite scummy from the beginning. Like those completely irrelevant posts at the starting of the game. Idk if it was some scheme to seem innocent or if she ACTUALLY didn't know. Thats all I have to say for now I guess.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:09 pm

i cant open tags
was he villy?
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:10 pm

maybe less german would have made you not lynched
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:12 pm

we only lose if three more villies are lynched, i suggest keep pressuring lurky people and reaction testing
makino, you make no sense, your logic ios bad, you should feel bad, your a lurker, go away scum, etc.
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Great job lynching a good contributor to the town so far. Thanks a lot guys.

lynch gizelle v.
Gizelle V. wrote:maybe less german would have made you not lynched
hi shitty response, my name is trinity.
/s
That aside, you have been really awkward a lot of the game, and the fact that you're asking us to pressure other players that I do agree need pressured, but you're dodging the bullet a bit yourself I feel. You were very lurky for a bit and weren't a great contributor, and still aren't i feel. Lots of times you have shown yourself not to be the best.

Last edited by Trinity M. on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i miss words)
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:36 pm

That was not a good day by any means. Any activity that we had going the day before dropped tremendously, and Mr. Andreas got lynched because just one person decided to lynch him.

I saw that Rochelle brought up that she was "reaction lynching" Andreas which makes absolutely no sense after day 1. If you lynch someone at this point in the game it is essential that you give some sort of reasoning to it.

Gizelle V. wrote:we only lose if three more villies are lynched, i suggest keep pressuring lurky people and reaction testing
makino, you make no sense, your logic ios bad, you should feel bad, your a lurker, go away scum, etc.

This...I...how does this make sense at all? The way to test Makino is to treat him like absolute rubbish the entire game and see if he gets ticked off? Then what? If he gets angry, he must surely be mafia?

Even if that were a logical way of doing things, why would you announce that you are going to test Mr. Makino's reactions before you actually test them? Then he would know what to expect, and the test serves no purpose.

Also, you certainly shouldn't be telling Mr. Makino that he "makes no sense" after what you posted day 1, and even some of day 2.

Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Andreas B. wrote:Was? Es gibt ein Motiv for Quatsch reden? Das ist unlogisch und unglaublich. Dies 'spaeter' hilft Sich nicht weniger scheel meinethalben sein.

((What? There's a reason for not making sense? That's illogical and unbelievable. This 'later' is not helping you look less suspicious, as far as I'm concerned.
Weeeeeeellllllll....
you're dead.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Trinity M. wrote:Great job lynching a good contributor to the town so far. Thanks a lot guys.

lynch gizelle v.
/s
That aside, you have been really awkward a lot of the game, and the fact that you're asking us to pressure other players that I do agree need pressured, but you're dodging the bullet a bit yourself I feel. You were very lurky for a bit and weren't a great contributor, and still aren't i feel. Lots of times you have shown yourself not to be the best.
I didn't think he was contributing a whole lot tbh. And thanks for suggesting alternatives.
She's shown herself not to be the best? That's no reason to lynch. Show why her mindset tells that she is scum.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:11 pm

To be honest, I don't know whom to lynch at this point. If I were to come up with an idea for lynching, that person would likely be scum. I get the feeling Kaito is lurking, though. He hasn't been subbed.

Susikoh hasn't posted in a while. I wonder where he is. Neither has Fergus.

I don't think these people should be lynched (yet), but I'm trying to get everyone talking. If these people don't talk soon, then we should consider a lynch.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:we only lose if three more villies are lynched, i suggest keep pressuring lurky people and reaction testing

I may not be the best player here but I am certainly not the one who is 'not making sense' here. I've reasoned everything I've done so far and I asked you to too. But rather than reasoning yourself you criticise me and don't even justify it properly? Probably just trying to divert the topic from you.
Lynch Gizelle
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Andreas, y u no lynch Gizelle and save yourself? D:

Trinity M. wrote:Great job lynching a good contributor to the town so far. Thanks a lot guys.

Are you referring to Andreas or Cassandra here?

lynch gizelle v.
/s

Also @Gizelle, were you even reading? The fact that he was speaking German was nowhere near the main reason he was lynched.
I'm not sure what to say about Gizelle; she definitely had that scummy lynch on Cassandra back on D1 which I still feel she hasn't justified legitimately (or reasoning that would make it seem less scummy, if I remember correctly). However, she has contributed to the town, although some may say that the contributions have not been a lot.
The main reason i'm not lynching her is that it just doesn't make sense to me that a mafia would play like this. I would think that they'd be trying to avoid conflict as much as possible and constantly proofreading their psots to make sure that they don't make any mistakes that could be seen as scummy. I dunno, that's just my view on it.

Butler P. wrote:That was not a good day by any means. Any activity that we had going the day before dropped tremendously, and Mr. Andreas got lynched because just one person decided to lynch him.

I saw that Rochelle brought up that she was "reaction lynching" Andreas which makes absolutely no sense after day 1. If you lynch someone at this point in the game it is essential that you give some sort of reasoning to it.

Just curious Butler, did you think Andreas was a good lynch? If not, why did you not vote Gizelle (or anyone else, for that matter)?
I think Rochelle actually had legitimate reasoning behind lynching Andreas, although I didn't think it was right.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Andreas B. wrote:Was? Es gibt ein Motiv for Quatsch reden? Das ist unlogisch und unglaublich. Dies 'spaeter' hilft Sich nicht weniger scheel meinethalben sein.

((What? There's a reason for not making sense? That's illogical and unbelievable. This 'later' is not helping you look less suspicious, as far as I'm concerned.
Weeeeeeellllllll....
you're dead.

Why respond to this? This came across as a bit rude, whether it was intended or not.

Rochelle R. wrote:To be honest, I don't know whom to lynch at this point. If I were to come up with an idea for lynching, that person would likely be scum. I get the feeling Kaito is lurking, though. He hasn't been subbed.

Susikoh hasn't posted in a while. I wonder where he is. Neither has Fergus.

I don't think these people should be lynched (yet), but I'm trying to get everyone talking. If these people don't talk soon, then we should consider a lynch.

Sukisoh generally comes in rarely and posts a decently large post with his thoughts, although I haven't seen him recently. Fergus also hasn't come online for a while (annoyingly >_>), but i'm not sure what we can do about that.

Makino C. wrote:

I may not be the best player here but I am certainly not the one who is 'not making sense' here. I've reasoned everything I've done so far and I asked you to too. But rather than reasoning yourself you criticise me and don't even justify it properly? Probably just trying to divert the topic from you.
Lynch Gizelle
Honestly, I was the person who was advocating for Makino to be lynched the most, and i've got to say that he's addressed every point I brought up with legitimate reasoning and has seemed very pro-town in the way he has talked. Everyone has reacted adversely to what you have said, but i'm curious about one thing: Why pick Makino? There would be so many better options for lurkers/people who don't come on and post a lot e.g. Sukisoh, Fergus, and Kaito. Why did you single out Makino?

@AJ: Please sub in Kaito and poke Fergus & Sukisoh if possible.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Just for clarification, that bolded lynch is not mine, I just bolded to answer Trinity's question (in hindsight, that may have been a bad idea).
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:49 am

Rochelle R. wrote:

lynch gizelle v.
/s
I didn't think he was contributing a whole lot tbh. And thanks for suggesting alternatives.
She's shown herself not to  be the best? That's no reason to lynch. Show why her mindset tells that she is scum.

I don't how you haven't seen her mindset. To be honest, it's been pretty apparent. The way she has responded to some comments and reasoning behind lynches eg Cassandra day 1 (there was literally none) mighy suggest something.

I would grab some examples/responses etc, but I'm a touch busy, will get to it later on today Smile
Mickey L. wrote:Andreas, y u no lynch Gizelle and save yourself? D:

Are you referring to Andreas or Cassandra here?

lynch gizelle v.
/s

Also @Gizelle, were you even reading? The fact that he was speaking German was nowhere near the main reason he was lynched.
I'm not sure what to say about Gizelle; she definitely had that scummy lynch on Cassandra back on D1 which I still feel she hasn't justified legitimately (or reasoning that would make it seem less scummy, if I remember correctly). However, she has contributed to the town, although some may say that the contributions have not been a lot.
The main reason i'm not lynching her is that it just doesn't make sense to me that a mafia would play like this. I would think that they'd be trying to avoid conflict as much as possible and constantly proofreading their psots to make sure that they don't make any mistakes that could be seen as scummy. I dunno, that's just my view on it.

I was referring to Andreas, they had been a decent overall contributor, didn't make things too complicated (other than the occasional german word) and had some decent thoughts imo.

And yeah, no one else lynch gizelle, we don't want this getting carried away. I want to hear from gizelle, please explain your actions thus far and tell us your thoughts on some members of the group, read lists may help us at this rate.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:53 am

To be honest, despite what you all think, I want to lynch Gizelle out. She hasn't been helping town at all, and while I agree that mafia wouldn't draw attention to themselves, having Gizelle doesn't help.

You all already reacted to this. This will be my major reason for lynching her. However, Trinity requested that no one lynch Gizelle, I'll let he

--

Also, talking about a sub for Kaito, I'm pretty sure AJ is looking for a replacement. However, I suspect that Kaito is a scum and his partner (active) is trying to pressure aj to get a sub. If we lynch Kaito and he flips scum, I say we have to pick off the actives.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:59 am

Trinity M. wrote:
I don't how you haven't seen her mindset. To be honest, it's been pretty apparent. The way she has responded to some comments and reasoning behind lynches eg Cassandra day 1 (there was literally none) mighy suggest something.

I would grab some examples/responses etc, but I'm a touch busy, will get to it later on today Smile
I was referring to Andreas, they had been a decent overall contributor, didn't make things too complicated (other than the occasional german word) and had some decent thoughts imo.

And yeah, no one else lynch gizelle, we don't want this getting carried away. I want to hear from gizelle, please explain your actions thus far and tell us your thoughts on some members of the group, read lists may help us at this rate.
What's the mindset you're referring to?

I agree with what you're saying RE: Andreas, but if that's the case, why didn't you lynch Gizelle and save Andreas, especially given that you are saying she is scum now?

Honestly, all of us here are to blame for Andreas' lynch; we didn't have very good reasoning for it imo and I probably should have advocated more to not lynch Andreas; i'm still extremely surprised that Andreas didn't save himself by lynching Gizelle though...
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:04 am

Sukisoh S. wrote:To be honest, despite what you all think, I want to lynch Gizelle out. She hasn't been helping town at all, and while I agree that mafia wouldn't draw attention to themselves, having Gizelle doesn't help.

You all already reacted to this. This will be my major reason for lynching her. However, Trinity requested that no one lynch Gizelle, I'll let he

--

Also, talking about a sub for Kaito, I'm pretty sure AJ is looking for a replacement. However, I suspect that Kaito is a scum and his partner (active) is trying to pressure aj to get a sub. If we lynch Kaito and he flips scum, I say we have to pick off the actives.

I'll let he what?

In regards to your second point, I don't think that really makes sense because it would be more logical for Kaito's scumpartners (if he is scum, that is) to pm aj rather than posting in the thread, given that someone would likely say exactly what you just said.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:32 am

I didn't finish my sentence? Eh...

I was going to say: "I'll let her do her thing."
--
In response to your point, I do not agree. It could be easy to seem townier just by saying one is inactive. To me, it implies that you are actively looking out for scummy people. In fact, pushing a lynch on that inactive person would make them look more towny, don't you think so?

Also, rethinking about it, I'm not too sure why I thought of that. I guess I was thinking around the lines of PMing aj doesn't help the active scum as much as saying it in thread.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:48 am

Sukisoh S. wrote:I didn't finish my sentence? Eh...

I was going to say: "I'll let her do her thing."
--
In response to your point, I do not agree. It could be easy to seem townier just by saying one is inactive. To me, it implies that you are actively looking out for scummy people. In fact, pushing a lynch on that inactive person would make them look more towny, don't you think so?

Also, rethinking about it, I'm not too sure why I thought of that. I guess I was thinking around the lines of PMing aj doesn't help the active scum as much as saying it in thread.
I'm slightly confused by what you said, but I think I understood the gist of it. I was more opposed to that because it seemed like you were saying that we should go ahead and lynch only the actives if Kaito turns out scum rather than just focusing on them. I still don't think that's a good idea, but eh.
(Just making sure I have what you're saying correctly, you're saying that pointing out inactives could be a scum tactic to appear town, and then lynching those inactives could be another tactic to further convince town that the scum is town?)
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:00 am

Well yea, something like that. Although, Kaito hasn't came on since the confirmation period, so its possible. Just a possibility though.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:03 am

Although, it will also kill us if Saigo really happens to be scum and we don't lynch him, so we need clues to see if its possible that Saigo is scum.

(Like I said, not too sure why I said that Razz)
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:39 am

Sukisoh's suggestion makes sense but it is also very risky. Only because we don't know the mafia's strategy. They could have asked to sub kaito to seem town-ish or they could have avoided it to stay on the safe side. Since we already lost two townies, it'd be highly risky but if no one seems scummy, I say we go for it.

Makino C. wrote:

Lynch Gizelle
Honestly, I was the person who was advocating for Makino to be lynched the most, and i've got to say that he's addressed every point I brought up with legitimate reasoning and has seemed very pro-town in the way he has talked. Everyone has reacted adversely to what you have said, but i'm curious about one thing: Why pick Makino? There would be so many better options for lurkers/people who don't come on and post a lot e.g. Sukisoh, Fergus, and Kaito. Why did you single out Makino?

@AJ: Please sub in Kaito and poke Fergus & Sukisoh if possible.

As for this, I don't know. Perhaps ii was because I asked her to justify her lynch and she didn't know what to say so she targeted me? Main thing I find scummy about gizelle is that she tries to avoid reasoning at all costs. I mean, every time one of us ask her what she is doing or say, her next post is completely irrelevant ._.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:40 am

Excuse me for all spelling and grammar errors in the above post Razz I typed it fast and didn't edit it lol
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:it would be best to lynch the nontalker if anybody. statistically its best to lynch someone today. i lynched cassandra becuase i just want to lynch someone. not scummy, just smart
and btw, is it 5 villies, 3 maf? if that were true then why have night phases at all? there has to be power roles so maybe accidentally lynching a villy to get info would be a good thing
but for now, its just scumhunting "oh poor me" and emotional junk

Gizelle V. wrote:oh, there are 8 townies,not 8 total players
i say we do citrs doctrine and lynch someone to get it over with, even if we had 5 villies 3 maf then it would still be best to lynch D1.
if you want, you can lynch me. i'm a vanillager, so its all good. it will give our power roles more (less?) wiggle room

A few examples. Basically taken over the course of a few days, her mentality suddenly changes as she says 'if three more villies were lynched', although she was pushing for lotsa lynches the day before, although to be fair that was the only thing we could really do, seeing as no night phases. She also sorta poked at the huge Cassandra deal, and I feel contributed to making a bit more than it was.

To be honest, it's bit of a feeling personally, and there isn't much content to go on, which isn't that great either.

Mickey L. wrote:
Trinity M. wrote:

What's the mindset you're referring to?

I agree with what you're saying RE: Andreas, but if that's the case, why didn't you lynch Gizelle and save Andreas, especially given that you are saying she is scum now?

Honestly, all of us here are to blame for Andreas' lynch; we didn't have very good reasoning for it imo and I probably should have advocated more to not lynch Andreas; i'm still extremely surprised that Andreas didn't save himself by lynching Gizelle though...
Could have worded the mindset thing better if i'm being serious, it was early and I was in a rush, was just meaning the way she acted, so kind of her mindset, just used rochelle's use of it from her question towards me.

Also yeah, I totally agree, we're all to blame for Andreas loss. I didn't jump to save Andreas because I wasn't around much of late Day 2, but I'm not even sure if I would have to be fair, it was a risky lynch on either of them and I would have preferred more conversation between all of us about it. I personally would have tried to have pulled people off the bandwagons.

Also, I had a look at the lynches from the past two days, and I haven't found much linking people (eg. people lynching the same person, same people on the hammer) but these three (Butler P., Gizelle V., Makino C.) all lynched Cassandra D1, which happen to be some of the people some of us are suspecting most. Personally, I think it's just coincidence and it's probably gonna end up as a lot of crap, but I thought I may as well share albeit it hasn't got much use.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:That was not a good day by any means. Any activity that we had going the day before dropped tremendously, and Mr. Andreas got lynched because just one person decided to lynch him.

Just curious Butler, did you think Andreas was a good lynch? If not, why did you not vote Gizelle (or anyone else, for that matter)?
I think Rochelle actually had legitimate reasoning behind lynching Andreas, although I didn't think it was right.

I did not agree with the lynch on Mr. Andreas. I was planning on voting Ms. Gizelle, but I wanted to see if she said anything else first. I had to deal with some real life issues on Monday and Tuesday night and completely forgot about the deadline, and by the time I came on to make my lynch the next day had started.

If the deadline were tonight, I would most likely be lynching Ms. Gizelle, unless she can convince me not to.

Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Trinity M. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:

lynch gizelle v.
/s
She's shown herself not to  be the best? That's no reason to lynch. Show why her mindset tells that she is scum.

I don't see her mindset, based on what she's done, to be scummy. But not giving lynches is not saying that her mindset is of scum.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next