PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:46 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:susuko
the citrus doctrine is not suspecting someone as being citrus

Two things... Who is Susuko, and what is the citrus doctrine?
susuko is sukiho or whatever the name is
I'm really bad with anon names.
The citrus doctrine:
http://ps-mafia.proboards.com/post/4601/thread
Ah, ok.

Rochelle R. wrote:Where'd Fergus go?
Lynch Andreas B.
I
...reasoning?
Andreas B. wrote:Das Citrus Doctrine ist eine dumme Idee, und ihr sollt nie wieder sagen. Und wir *mussen* lynchen, so Sagen es ist bloede und laestig.

((The 'Citrus Doctrine' is a terrible amd y'all should never bring it up again. And we *have* to lynch, so saying it is stupid and annoying.))
amen

i'm going to drop a Lynch: Gizelle V. for the time being because I think she's the scummiest and/or least helpful to town at this time.
AJ, can we have a sub for Kaito? he hasn't even posted.
Also, Rochelle, please multiquote. I understand it may be easier and better for you to quote each post, but it ends up clogging up the thread and our notifications
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:28 am

Votecount 2.1

Andreas B.(1)- Rochelle R.
Gizelle V.(1)- Mickey L.
Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Andreas B., Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Butler P., Gizelle V., Makino C., Trinity M.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 2nd at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Andreas B. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:So, that was not the most favorable result yesterday. Now, heading into day 2, Mr. Makino and Ms. Gizelle will be under close inspection, I'm sure. I would like to see more of them, Gizelle in particular.

One of the more intriguing players from yesterday I've noticed was Mr. Andreas. He has been here throughout the entire game, but he hasn't done much. He only enlightened us on a few opinions, and didn't place a vote. This was just something I picked up from yesterday, I would be happy if I could hear opinions on it.
although i agree with your read on andreas (i was thinking about writing something like that myself, and may have already), something about this post bothers me: its snobbish superiority. you talk like you know whom the town is going to kill at the beginning of the day.

I believe this may be why she lynched him...although I do still find it a curious lynch, considering this isn't really much to go off of.

Also I made this post at the beginning of the day, and so far only Rochelle has replied. Can anyone else give their input on this?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas B. Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Ich hab nicht antwortete, fuer klar Ursachen.

((I didn't reply for obvious reasons.))

Auch, ich finde nicht Butler aufgeblassen, noch schwitze oberer aus. Bitte erklaeren Sie?

((Also, I don't see Butler as snobbish, nor exuding superiority. Could you explain?))
Andreas B.
Andreas B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Hey, I can answer that!
My opinion on Andreas is that he's likely a cautious town. He probably didn't think any of our reasons were very valid, and thus refrained from jumping on a bandwagon that he felt wouldn't be a good idea. I've generally seen Andreas being on the cautious side of things (at least that's my opinion, I dunno if y'all see it as something different), so that would make sense.
It would also make sense for him to be a mafia that's just lurking behind the scenes while coming in and still aiding town while not being on the front lines, thus not putting suspicion on him if he doesn't die when a mafia dies. That would also probably make it so that people don't focus on him, like you mentioned, Butler.

That's my opinion on both sides(although there is obviously one which I think is true), use that as you will.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:13 pm

[quote="Mickey L."]Hey, I can answer that!
My opinion on Andreas is that he's likely a cautious town. He probably didn't think any of our reasons were very valid, and thus refrained from jumping on a bandwagon that he felt wouldn't be a good idea. I've generally seen Andreas being on the cautious side of things (at least that's my opinion, I dunno if y'all see it as something different), so that would make sense.
quote]

i don't know if this is helpful, but i think your underestimating andreas's willingness to lynch, from what i gather he is perfectly fine with lynching but wants more evidense. the citrus thing is bad, he says, because it assumes that town has prior information. we have no information, this is a necessarily good point.
were on D2, im sorry for helping stoke the casandra hate.
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:16 pm

you know, i think no people in particular look outright scummy, people wouldnt do that or any sort of gambit because this game is nothing but scumhunting so theyre gonna be careful
i wish we had stuff like gladiators and rabblerousers etc.
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:17 pm

maybe were being too strategic? what if we just voted our conscious and got it over with, ignore what others say
its like an election except everybodies a third party candidate
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:maybe were being too strategic? what if we just voted our conscious and got it over with, ignore what others say

If we ignore what others say then we risk losing valuable information. We cannot get anywhere until we have heard both sides of an argument, like in Mr. Andreas' case. If we were to listen to just one side, say, the potential mafia side, then we lose information that the other side of the argument has to give.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:Where'd Fergus go?
Lynch Andreas B.
I
...reasoning?

The reasoning was as Butler said. I didn't give any so it would be a reaction lynch.

Andreas B. wrote:Ich hab nicht antwortete, fuer klar Ursachen.

mhm, hm, hmmhm.
Auch, ich finde nicht Butler aufgeblassen, noch schwitze oberer aus. Bitte erklaeren Sie?

((Also, I don't see Butler as snobbish, nor exuding superiority. Could you explain?))
I explained earlier. It just struck me; it wasn't important.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Andreas B. wrote:Das Citrus Doctrine ist eine dumme Idee, und ihr sollt nie wieder sagen. Und wir *mussen* lynchen, so Sagen es ist bloede und laestig.

((The 'Citrus Doctrine' is a terrible amd y'all should never bring it up again. And we *have* to lynch, so saying it is stupid and annoying.))

Und ich bin gespannt Rochelle. Jedesmann sonnst sagen da ich bin Dorf-fluchtend, aber du hast mich abstimmen. Kann ich einen Grund haben?

((And I'm curious Rochelle, everyone else says they read me as pro-town, but you just voted for me. Can I at least have a reason?))
You seem to be posting frequently but I don't remember you contributing. You post two sentences at a time and don't tend to be very specific.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Andreas B. wrote:Koennen wir haben eine neue Spieler fuer Kaito? Oder droht ihm? Fergus war austuschten, so sollte Kaito auch? Ich bin belebt, sonst ich wurde ihn Profil etwas Aktivitaet ueberpruefen.

((Can we have a new player for Kaito, or is he lurking? Fergus was subbed, so should Kaito be too? I'm busy right now, otherwise I would check his profile for activity))

Und ich bin gespannt Rochelle. Jedesmann sonnst sagen da ich bin Dorf-fluchtend, aber du hast mich abstimmen. Kann ich einen Grund haben?

((And I'm curious Rochelle, everyone else says they read me as pro-town, but you just voted for me. Can I at least have a reason?))

Andreas B. wrote:Ich hab nicht antwortete, fuer klar Ursachen.

All these posts do is ask for a sub, implore us to lynch, say the Citrus Doctrine is stupid, and add input about a trifle.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:38 pm

maybe it would be more efficent to not speak germish
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:43 pm

NOOOOOOOO! MY POST GOT DELETED!
time to rewrite it...
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:55 pm

These won't be as good as my original, but w/e, i'll try and get to the point.

Gizelle V. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:Hey, I can answer that!

i don't know if this is helpful, but i think your underestimating andreas's willingness to lynch, from what i gather he is perfectly fine with lynching but wants more evidense. the citrus thing is bad, he says, because it assumes that town has prior information. we have no information, this is a necessarily good point.
were on D2, im sorry for helping stoke the casandra hate.

I'm not sure how your argument is differing from mine here (for your first point). It's basically saying that Andreas wants more evidence, meaning that the previous evidence is not good enough and/or is invalid (which is what I said). That lines up with him being cautious. In regards to the "citrus doctrine," Andreas said we should stop bringing it up because it states an obvious fact in this game and it is just useless to talk about it.
Also, what were your reasons for lynching Cassandra other than "we need to lynch someone(paraphrased, not an exact quote)?"

Gizelle V. wrote:you know, i think no people in particular look outright scummy, people wouldnt do that or any sort of gambit because this game is nothing but scumhunting so theyre gonna be careful
i wish we had stuff like gladiators and rabblerousers etc.

Yes, that's why we are analyzing anything and everything we can to find scum. Also, we are stuck with the setup we are given, no use wishing that we had other roles that aren't in the game, because we aren't getting them. We should just play the game with what we have.

Gizelle V. wrote:maybe were being too strategic? what if we just voted our conscious and got it over with, ignore what others say

Well, going with our gut isn't always accurate, and thinking it over would be a better decision overall.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas B. Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Und das ist irgendwie schechter als ein regellos Lynchen mit keine Umlage? Verzeihen Sie bitte! Wir muessten Sich befragen mehrfach zu etwas bestimmt Motive kriegen. Aber das geht mich einen Dreck an, ich vermute?

((And that is somehow worse than a random lynch with no contribution? Pardon me. We had to ask oyu several times to get you to be anything close to specific on your reasons. But that's none of my business, I assume?
Andreas B.
Andreas B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas B. Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Auch, nicht geben ein Grund mit Hoffnungen aus Reaktionjagen scheine eine geeignete Vertuschung fuer ein Lynchen Sie wollen durchboxen. Besonders wann anderem scheine mit Sich zu streiten.

((also, not giving a reason with the hopes of reaction hunting seems like a convenient cover for a lynch you're trying to push through. Especially when it seems other appear to disagree with you. (As stated before you lynched) ))
Andreas B.
Andreas B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Andreas B. wrote:Und das ist irgendwie schechter als ein regellos Lynchen mit keine Umlage? Verzeihen Sie bitte! Wir muessten Sich befragen mehrfach zu etwas bestimmt Motive kriegen. Aber das geht mich einen Dreck an, ich vermute?

((And that is somehow worse than a random lynch with no contribution? Pardon me. We had to ask oyu several times to get you to be anything close to specific on your reasons. But that's none of my business, I assume?
I don't remember having to ask Mickey to clarify.
Andreas B. wrote:Auch, nicht geben ein Grund mit Hoffnungen aus Reaktionjagen scheine eine geeignete Vertuschung fuer ein Lynchen Sie wollen durchboxen. Besonders wann anderem scheine mit Sich zu streiten.

((also, not giving a reason with the hopes of reaction hunting seems like a convenient cover for a lynch you're trying to push through. Especially when it seems other appear to disagree with you. (As stated before you lynched) ))
How would a reaction lynch be a cover for a lynch I'm trying to push through? Why wouldn't I just try to push the lynch through?
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Andreas B. wrote:Und das ist irgendwie schechter als ein regellos Lynchen mit keine Umlage? Verzeihen Sie bitte! Wir muessten Sich befragen mehrfach zu etwas bestimmt Motive kriegen. Aber das geht mich einen Dreck an, ich vermute?

I don't remember having to ask Mickey to clarify.

Wait, what?
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Andreas said he kept asking you to be more specific, but I never had to ask you to clarify anything.

Also, if this is the first post on page 14, then happy page 14. Otherwise, happy still page 13.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas B. Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Er hat Sich sein Motiv fragen, und das ist Klarstellungfragon zu mich.

((He had to ask you for your reasoning, and that's asking for clarification to me.))

Sie verwenden 'Reaktionjagen' so eine Ausrede zu mich und weg Sich auffallen, nach meiner Meinung.

((You use 'reaction hunting' as an excuse to draw attention to me, and away from you, in my opinion.))
Andreas B.
Andreas B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas B. Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Ich hab nicht etwas ueber Mickey gesagt? Ich glaube Sie versuchen die Aufmerksamkeit Sich ablenken.

((I never said anything about Mickey? I think you're trying to draw attention away from yourself now.))
Andreas B.
Andreas B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Oh I thought you were talking to Mickey, not me.

Have you never reaction-tested to try to scumhunt? It's a good way imo. I don't see why I would need to draw attention away from myself; it seems like Mickey is scumhunting Gizelle right now. The reaction test is over at this point, anyway.

As for asking for clarification, there's a reason I made no sense at the beginning, and I'll tell you later. If I don't make sense now it's because I'm just weird. Or you aren't asking about specific enough parts of what I've said.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas B. Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Was? Es gibt ein Motiv for Quatsch reden? Das ist unlogisch und unglaublich. Dies 'spaeter' hilft Sich nicht weniger scheel meinethalben sein.

((What? There's a reason for not making sense? That's illogical and unbelievable. This 'later' is not helping you look less suspicious, as far as I'm concerned.
Andreas B.
Andreas B.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:24 am

Votecount 2.2

Andreas B.(1)- Rochelle R.
Gizelle V.(1)- Mickey L.
Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Andreas B., Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Butler P., Gizelle V., Makino C., Trinity M.
Deadline is Tuesday the 2nd at 9pm EST.

Andreas B. was lynched.

He was the...:

Day 3 Commence!

[b]Votecount 3.0

Gizelle V.(0)-
Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(9)- Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Butler P., Gizelle V., Makino C., Trinity M., Rochelle R., Mickey L.
Deadline is Saturday the 6th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Gizelle V. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next