Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Cassandra G. on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:28 am

Mickey L. wrote:Also, how do you even forget who you lynched ?_?
I mean, you could have also looked back at the previous page to find out...

because its work. So does everyone agree with lynching me? I'm still the person to be lynched. (besides mikey and butter, they are doing enough work)
avatar
Cassandra G.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:33 am

Cassandra G. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:Also, how do you even forget who you lynched ?_?
I mean, you could have also looked back at the previous page to find out...

because its work. So does everyone agree with lynching me? I'm still the person to be lynched. (besides mikey and butter, they are doing enough work)

I would like to hear your rebuttal for the post I made about you around page 5 or so, Cassandra.
avatar
Butler P.

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Bristol, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Makino C. wrote:Alright so, sorry I wasn't here btw. I personally felt Cassandra was a bit scummy until a certain point in the game but idk. And I didn't understand what gizelle is trying to say either ._.
At what point in the game did you feel Cassandra wasn't scummy anymore?
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Makino C. on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Well honestly, she didn't defend herself very well making her seem scummy. But idk I just have a feeling that she is not mafia
We'll just have to find out then
lynch Cassandra
avatar
Makino C.

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Gizelle V. on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:40 pm

if lynching d1 is not smart then why has almost everyone done it
and sorry I was just reading stuff on ps-mafia, I haven't joined there yet, but igpay and citrus freask's scumhunting ideas seem legitish
avatar
Gizelle V.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Makino C. wrote:Well honestly, she didn't defend herself very well making her seem scummy. But idk I just have a feeling that she is not mafia
We'll just have to find out then
lynch Cassandra
"I have a feeling she is not mafia"
Yet you still vote her.
That's easily one of the scummiest or stupidest things i've ever seen in a game of mafia.
Vote: Makino C.
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:if lynching d1 is not smart then why has almost everyone done it
and sorry I was just reading stuff on ps-mafia, I haven't joined there yet, but igpay and citrus freask's scumhunting ideas seem legitish
Wait, who here said lynching d1 wasn't smart?
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Andreas B. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:59 am

Wir mussen lynchen, ich glaube. Dies ist ein Nachtlosspiel, un Nicht Lynchen hilft uns nicht. Es vielleicht unstatthaft.

((We have to lynch, I believe. This is a nightless game, and a No Lynch doesn't help us. It might not even be allowed.))
avatar
Andreas B.

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:15 am

Andreas B. wrote:Wir mussen lynchen, ich glaube. Dies ist ein Nachtlosspiel, un Nicht Lynchen hilft uns nicht. Es vielleicht unstatthaft.

((We have to lynch, I believe. This is a nightless game, and a No Lynch doesn't help us. It might not even be allowed.))
Yeah, that makes sense.
I believe you have already posted this before, but can you reiterate what you think about the targets up for lynch? (Include Makino in your list as well).
For clarification, people that have been seen as making some scummy moves would be Rochelle, Cassandra, Gizelle, and Makino.
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Makino C. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:31 am

Tbh, we're not gonna get anywhere without lynching someone. Which, as a majority of votes are already on cassandra, I figured why not? but meh.
avatar
Makino C.

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Makino C. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:34 am

Also, wth is gizelle saying? ._.
avatar
Makino C.

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Cassandra G. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:55 pm

you guys are lynching me because i had the most votes on me? do you even have fucking brains? Also js, watch whoever lynched me to be mafia. Lynch them all when i die.
avatar
Cassandra G.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Makino C. wrote:Tbh, we're not gonna get anywhere without lynching someone. Which, as a majority of votes are already on cassandra, I figured why not? but meh.
That's legitimately some of the worst reasoning i've heard. If you think someone is town, show us why you think that! Don't just bandwagon onto them for no reason.
The way you've acted makes it look like you know Cassandra is town and made up a half-hearted argument to "defend" her so you seem less scummy when she's lynched and revealed.

Makino C. wrote:Also, wth is gizelle saying? ._.
You're like the 4th person to say this. Why are you repeating what other people have said?
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Andreas B. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:55 pm

Es ist wieleicht nicht mein Platz, aber die Doppermoral hier sind bizarr. Ich werde ermugtigte zu repetieren was anderen Leute sagt, aber irgendein Leute sind dreckig fuer dis. Aber, Ich bin nicht beklagen.

((It might not be my place to say, but the double standards are bizarre. I get encouraged to repeat what others say, but some people are marked as scummy for it. Not that I'm complaining.))
avatar
Andreas B.

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Andreas B. wrote:Es ist wieleicht nicht mein Platz, aber die Doppermoral hier sind bizarr. Ich werde ermugtigte zu repetieren was anderen Leute sagt, aber irgendein Leute sind dreckig fuer dis. Aber, Ich bin nicht beklagen.

((It might not be my place to say, but the double standards are bizarre. I get encouraged to repeat what others say, but some people are marked as scummy for it. Not that I'm complaining.))
You may have misinterpreted what I was trying to say; I said that you should contribute with your thoughts and put a disclaimer (if you feel that you're just repeating) that you may be repeating what others have said, but that you're trying to put your thoughts down. The main reason for that is that you may think that your view has been repeated when you actually have new ideas to bring to the table. It'll also help get the game to be more active.

The reason I focused on what Makino said was because he had already brought something else up, and then repeated what others had said about Gizelle, perhaps in an attempt to follow what most others have said and to try and fit in with town (that's what I viewed it as, anyways).
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Makino C. wrote:Tbh, we're not gonna get anywhere without lynching someone. Which, as a majority of votes are already on cassandra, I figured why not? but meh.

Mr. Makino, you need to EXPLAIN your reasoning for why Ms. Cassandra is scummy is some ways, and towny in others. The lynch system in this game is plurality, so someone WILL die in approximately 5 hours after the time of this post. Jumping on bandwagons for no reason doesn't help us in the slightest.

Cassandra G. wrote:you guys are lynching me because i had the most votes on me? do you even have fucking brains? Also js, watch whoever lynched me to be mafia. Lynch them all when i die.

I am still awaiting your rebuttal, Ms. Cassandra. It almost seems you are ignoring me now. Instead of wasting time complaining about how you are getting lynched, why not do something about it? You have barely contributed to the game, and have become quite defensive. People have posted earlier about how being defensive show a will to live and such, and I agree with that, you shouldn't be considered scummy just for getting fairly defensive. That's not what you are doing, however. You have just raised your hands and complained. You haven't done anything about it. You haven't tried to contributed to the game. The only posts you've made were to defend yourself. Heck, even your first post was defending yourself. THIS right here, fellow players, is the scummy kind of defensive people refer to.

My rant is complete, hopefully I have shed some light on the Cassandra situation and why I believe she is scum.
avatar
Butler P.

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Bristol, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:59 pm

What Butler says actually does make some sense, I let my anger at Makino and at the large number of inactives cloud my senses. Butler, would it be possible for you to requote the post you want Cassandra to respond to?
Cassandra, can you please respond to the post (and respond to other things you feel are a good idea)?
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Cassandra G. wrote:ironic that i still cant figure out multi quote system. You randomly lynched whoever before me, then switched to me. You seem to be searching for the smallest thing to lynch on. Also i thought your name was butter so i'm gonna call you that for the rest of the game.

Also did you not see that person just bandwagon the lynch on me with no explanation. Though i really love jumping through hoops, making it seem like i'm scummy so the mafia never kills me Smile

I find it intriguing how you are trying to make me seem like the most likely person to be scum, just because I lynched you. Based on the info you have given that makes me "scummy," it is clear you are trying to do what ever you can to get some dirt on me.

You say I am "lynch happy," and that "I'm searching for the smallest thing to lynch on." Where is your evidence for this? My first lynch was in the random lynch stage, so you can't say I'm lynch happy from that. What caused my second lynch was you making a post that was fishy in my opinion. On a vanilla theme like this, we have no info, so D1 is kind of a mind game. I decided to lynch you, to see how you would react. And my, the results were quite interesting, to say the least.

And then you bring up Gizelle, who bandwagoned you with no reasoning. Your claiming that I just ignored her so I could focus on you? She made that post after my last post. I hadn't made a post after that that "ignored" her scummy behavior. I was online to react, but still, you act as though I was. You have stretch the truth to make me seem scummy.

Butler P. wrote:*wasn't online to react

This is the post I am referring to.
avatar
Butler P.

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Bristol, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Thank ye kindly
Doesn't look like Cassandra will be online to respond to your post, though.
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Makino C. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Well I think she is mafia for the same reason you guys do. Attempting to lynch someone when she heard she was going to be lynched. But then again when she said then "Lynch Rochelle, you'll be losing your best player if I die etc etc"
idk if she was mafia, she would have thought twice before saying something like that
avatar
Makino C.

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Fergus K. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Can you guys give a summary of events? As far as I can tell, Gizelle is being nonsensical and Cassandra is being lynched for defensiveness and not responding to an accusation.

Anything else?

And uh... what day is it and whats the death roster? And how has my previous person acted so far?

I claim vanilla town Razz No duh
avatar
Fergus K.

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-11-18
Age : 51
Location : In a Snow Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Makino C. wrote:Well I think she is mafia for the same reason you guys do. Attempting to lynch someone when she heard she was going to be lynched. But then again when she said then "Lynch Rochelle, you'll be losing your best player if I die etc etc"
idk if she was mafia, she would have thought twice before saying something like that
...do you think she's mafia or not? You originally said you thought she was town, but it seems like you're saying the complete opposite now...
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Fergus, can't you just read back? there's only 7 pages of content.
...i'll get a summary of what I remember anyways, but I still highly encourage that you read the entire thread so you can form your own opinions.
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Fergus K. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Well I think she is mafia for the same reason you guys do. Attempting to lynch someone when she heard she was going to be lynched. But then again when she said then "Lynch Rochelle, you'll be losing your best player if I die etc etc"
idk if she was mafia, she would have thought twice before saying something like that
...do you think she's mafia or not? You originally said you thought she was town, but it seems like you're saying the complete opposite now...

People can be convinced otherwise. Just because you think someone is town at one point doesn't mean you cant realize that they look scummy. Do consider that Very Happy
avatar
Fergus K.

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-11-18
Age : 51
Location : In a Snow Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Fergus K. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Well I think she is mafia for the same reason you guys do. Attempting to lynch someone when she heard she was going to be lynched. But then again when she said then "Lynch Rochelle, you'll be losing your best player if I die etc etc"
idk if she was mafia, she would have thought twice before saying something like that
...do you think she's mafia or not? You originally said you thought she was town, but it seems like you're saying the complete opposite now...

People can be convinced otherwise. Just because you think someone is town at one point doesn't mean you cant realize that they look scummy. Do consider that Very Happy
I don't disagree with that, but Makino seems to have switched his view on someone after we simply asked for his reasoning behind his views of Cassandra.
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum