Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Fergus K. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:18 am

Mickey L. wrote:Fergus, can't you just read back? there's only 7 pages of content.
...i'll get a summary of what I remember anyways, but I still highly encourage that you read the entire thread so you can form your own opinions.

There's 9 pages lol, but ok. I've read the last couple of pages. Did anything important happen before that? If not, there's not really a point in me reading them :/.

Hrm... As far as I can tell, the group currently has objections with Gizelle, Cassandra, and Makino.

You know, if we decide not to lynch Cassandra, we might cosnider a policy lynch on Gazelle? If she does nonsensical things, that won't exactly help on LyLo. But I'm just making a suggestion. I haven't seen anything lynchworthy yet, though Cassandra is pretty close. (Not gonna restate what everyone else has sadi, because my reasoning is that the others' arguments are convincing and Cassandra hasn't managed to successfully rebut a large portion of them. I will wait until she posts again to see.

Oh, and I found aj's death roster.
Fergus K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:25 am

Here we go, i'll try to summarize.
The game started off with Butler, Trinity, Andreas, and I all participating in the RV's stage. Sukisoh came in with some nice analysis on posts, generally advising that it's not a good idea to trust people very quickly and that we should wait for longer than the first day to get definite reads (basically). He hasn't come in much after that post, although i've seen him lurking later in the night (irl, not in the game).

Rochelle came online and essentially voted Trinity with reasoning that she was scummy because she was pushing for a lynch, but after some discussion, she changed her mind and removed her vote.

Cassandra came online afterwards and freaked out because she allegedly thought the deadline was on that day, so she voted Rochelle so she would not be lynched. Butler also agreed with me that this reasoning was somewhat shaky and he switched his vote over to Cassandra, who immediately targeted Butler and said he was scummy for pushing a lynch (somewhat similar to what we discussed in Rochelle v. Trinity).
Gizelle came in a short while after this and randomly bandwagoned onto Cassandra with the reasoning "Citrus Doctrine."
Then you posted, said you would catch up, and never showed up again.

Rochelle came back online and clarified that Trinity's rebuttal seemed townie-like, leading to her unlynch.

Cassandra commented that she likes to make herself seem scummy so that mafia didn't kill her, which almost everyone else found somewhat idiotic since that only hurts town in a mode with only villies and mafia.
Rochelle randomly lynched Kaito, who hasn't talked this entire game.

Sukisoh came back here and gave his opinion that being defensive isn't necessarily being scummy, and said that he believed Gizelle's bandwagon was just a random bandwagon (not sure if that means he thought it was scummy or not). I brought up a theory that Gizelle hopped on the bandwagon of Cassandra to get points (since mafia get points for lynching townies). I also encouraged Andreas to talk with his thoughts, even if he felt that they wouldn't add anything new.

Gizelle came on later and clarified that she lynched Cassandra because "she wanted to lynch someone." She referred to citrus doctrine again and showed that she did not properly read the rules because she thought that there were 5 villies/3 maf and that there were power roles.
She said something about scumhunting that I don't understand, so I am not sure what to say.

Trinity came on and provided reads(this is on the middle of page 6, check it out if you want) and encouraged us not to bandwagon and to discuss more.

Andreas came in and said that it probably wouldn't be an intelligent idea for the mafia to act as inexperienced as Gizelle is acting, but I brought up that there could be some funky reverse psychology attempts going on.

Rochelle came back and said her lynch on kaito was a reaction lynch.

You got subbed.

Makino came in and said he felt Cassandra was scummy until a certain point "but idk." He then said that he felt that she was not mafia, and proceeds to lynch her. I found this really strange and suspicious and lynched him as a result.

Gizelle brought up something about not lynching on day 1... I don't even know.

Makino continued to confuse me with his reasoning for voting Cassandra.
Cassandra raged a bit that the reasoning for voting her was weak.
Butler came back and explained why a Cassandra lynch makes sense; his points are valid and I understand what he is saying, but I think that Makino is scummy as well and am thus not removing my lynch.

Then you've read everything else.

Hope I helped.
Mickey L.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:29 am

[quote="Fergus K."
There's 9 pages lol, but ok. I've read the last couple of pages. Did anything important happen before that? If not, there's not really a point in me reading them :/.

Hrm... As far as I can tell, the group currently has objections with Gizelle, Cassandra, and Makino.

You know, if we decide not to lynch Cassandra, we might cosnider a policy lynch on Gazelle? If she does nonsensical things, that won't exactly help on LyLo. But I'm just making a suggestion. I haven't seen anything lynchworthy yet, though Cassandra is pretty close. (Not gonna restate what everyone else has sadi, because my reasoning is that the others' arguments are convincing and Cassandra hasn't managed to successfully rebut a large portion of them. I will wait until she posts again to see.

Oh, and I found aj's death roster.[/quote]
Well 9 pages if you include this one, which you've already read, and the first page, which has no information and thus doesn't count imo
I feel like Gizelle will be one of the next ones lynched just due to the fact that she's acting like a VI or a scum at this point.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:36 am

oh god no the quote is wrong
aj please fix
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:41 am

Fergus K. wrote:Can you guys give a summary of events? As far as I can tell, Gizelle is being nonsensical and Cassandra is being lynched for defensiveness and not responding to an accusation.

Anything else?

And uh... what day is it and whats the death roster? And how has my previous person acted so far?

I claim vanilla town Razz No duh

Welcome to the game, Mr Fergus! You essentially summed up the entire game yourself...although I would highly recommend reading through the entire game so far. You would get a much more substantial idea on the game so far than you would if we told the story from our point of view.

The original Fergus just said that he would try to catch up...and then requested to be substituted a mere day later.
Butler P.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:56 am

So since the day is ending, i'm just going to post my views on everybody that I have thus far
Cassandra G. - going to be lynched
Butler P. - I have no idea why, but something felt off about him near the beginning of this day, although there is absolutely no reason for me to feel that way. He has been posting in a very pro-town way due to his encouragement for reasoning behind posts and for inactives to speak.
Andreas B. - Seems town, due to cautiousness and generally willing to look at both sides of the story.
Sukisoh S. - Neutral on him; he's been lurking, but has come in with quality posts and analysis whenever he posts.
Kaito J. - Hasn't posted the entire game >_>
Trinity M. - Seems town for pressuring people who seem scummy for clarification and for also urging necessary caution.
Gizelle V. - Seems scummy to me, could also be a VI. Very hard to understand.
Mickey L. - That's me.
Fergus K. - Recently subbed in, don't have enough information to tell.
Makino C. - The person I find scummiest due to conflicting posts and reasoning
Rochelle R. - Was the initial target of a lot of suspicion; don't have a definite read on her either way.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:58 am

Hrm. Interesting.

My list of reads to far, in order of scummiest to least scummy. Only talking scumreads, I can't townhunt. Sorry if I'm repeating what others' have said, but I'm just going off of your opinions at this point.

Cassandra, because no real rebuttal, please post more so I can decide better.
Makino, because of that lynching in the same post as saying they don't seem like mafia. mfw :/
Gizelle, because nonsensical. Also, the Citrus Doctrine is stupid. It doesn't apply well to anything really. Also, well deserving of a policy lynch.
Rochelle, because was weakly distanced by Cassandra. Also, attacked Trinity for random lynching in the RL Phase.

Everyone should also be watching the active people, in case one of them pulls an rssp1 and pulls the town into oblivion.
Fergus K.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 am

And that's deadline. Of course, aj is never on time, so we get to wait.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:20 am

I'm sorry if I had hockey practice Mickey. Anyways...

Votecount 1.4

Cassandra G.(3)- Butler P., Gizelle V., Makino C.
Makino C.(2)- Trinity M., Mickey L.
Kaito J.(1)- Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Andreas B.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Gizelle V.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Andreas B., Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Cassandra G.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 28th at 9pm EST.

Cassandra G. was lynched!

She was a...:
Vanilla Townie

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0

Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Andreas B.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Gizelle V.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Andreas B., Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Butler P., Gizelle V., Makino C., Trinity M., Mickey L., Rochelle R.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 2nd at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Makino C. would be lynched as they had the second most votes from the last day.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
Admin

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:22 am

Damn. It would have been nice if there was some kind of rebuttal from Cassandra, but I guess it can't be helped.
FOS on Gizelle and Makino for now, can go in-depth as to why later if needed.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas B. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:21 am

Koennen wir haben eine neue Spieler fuer Kaito? Oder droht ihm? Fergus war austuschten, so sollte Kaito auch? Ich bin belebt, sonst ich wurde ihn Profil etwas Aktivitaet ueberpruefen.

((Can we have a new player for Kaito, or is he lurking? Fergus was subbed, so should Kaito be too? I'm busy right now, otherwise I would check his profile for activity))
Andreas B.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:51 am

Andreas B. wrote:Koennen wir haben eine neue Spieler fuer Kaito? Oder droht ihm? Fergus war austuschten, so sollte Kaito auch? Ich bin belebt, sonst ich wurde ihn Profil etwas Aktivitaet ueberpruefen.

((Can we have a new player for Kaito, or is he lurking? Fergus was subbed, so should Kaito be too? I'm busy right now, otherwise I would check his profile for activity))

The original Fergus requested to be substituted out, that is the reason he was replaced so early.
Butler P.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:53 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Well I think she is mafia for the same reason you guys do. Attempting to lynch someone when she heard she was going to be lynched. But then again when she said then "Lynch Rochelle, you'll be losing your best player if I die etc etc"
idk if she was mafia, she would have thought twice before saying something like that
...do you think she's mafia or not? You originally said you thought she was town, but it seems like you're saying the complete opposite now...

Mickey, I don't understand what you want from me. I said that I think cassandra is scummy in one way but I don't think she is mafia. So you asked me to reason why I didn't think she was mafia. And I did. I said that if she's mafia she would have thought twice before saying something scummy like that.
I never said she was town and then said she's mafia. All I said was I'm not sure but I have my reasons which I clearly pointed out for you.
Makino C.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:20 pm

This post will be me responding to things that aren't related to yesterday's lynch.

Pg6
Mickey L. wrote:
Cassandra G. wrote:Js i lynched whoever so i wouldn't be lynched because i thought deadline was in a few hours. Is that more scummy than a bandwagon vote?
Yeah, whether what you are saying right here is true or not has been a topic of discussion; i'm personally on the fence; I haven't really been able to make a decision yet (even if it seems that I have already).

Cassandra G. wrote:#1 on suspect list, but #1 in your hearts
lmao

In regards to Gizelle, she's probably either just playing stupid and is mafia (since mafia generally would read the rules/would be informed about the workings of the game) or doesn't care enough to know what we are playing/to have read the theme. Both are equally bad. I guess there is also the possibility that she just misread the rules as well, but that kind of falls into the second category.
I'm going to unlynch: Cassandra G. for now. I'll probably leave a final lynch on someone later.
By the way, we have two days left @Trinity. AJ extended the deadline on his last post, if I remember correctly.

I'm not saying that this is what you are saying, but from what you said I think you are implying Gizelle to be a potential policy lynch? I would agree to an extent, since thus far she has been speaking very confusingly.

Rochelle R. wrote:faiga
kaito

Or you know, you got confused by the name "Saiga" from the previous games Wink

--

And in my laziness, I don't think I see anything else that isn't related to the lynch n_n
(Yes, I was lazy to post Razz, but I'm trying. I usually keep mindnotes what to say though)
Sukisoh S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:04 pm

So, the post relating to the lynch is here Razz

Makino C. wrote:Alright so, sorry I wasn't here btw. I personally felt Cassandra was a bit scummy until a certain point in the game but idk. And I didn't understand what gizelle is trying to say either ._.

Makino C. wrote:Well honestly, she didn't defend herself very well making her seem scummy. But idk I just have a feeling that she is not mafia
We'll just have to find out then
lynch Cassandra

I'm sure we are all familiar with this. Makino lynched Cassandra (who later flipped town) even when he said he thought she was townish.
--
And to my surprise, thats all I see that is out of the ordinary for Cassandra's lynch. All the other lynches (while I won't say aren't scummy) seem to follow the reason for Cassandra's lynch: the defensiveness. Instead, since we are talking about how Gizelle is either a VI or scum, I complied the most important posts of Gizelle.
--
Also, another note, I forgot one of Gizelle's post where she says that butler is probably citrus, but that doesn't seem to be too too important.

Gizelle V. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:Well, I'm terribly sorry Ms. Cassandra, but I believe in your efforts to try and save yourself you may have sealed your fate. The only reason you decided to lynch Ms. Rochelle was to save yourself. Getting a tad paranoid, are we? Ironically, you may have been better off not trying to save yourself.

ul Rochelle lynch Cassandra

citrus doctrine
lynch casandra

Another way of saying she thinks Butler is citrus.

Gizelle V. wrote:it would be best to lynch the nontalker if anybody. statistically its best to lynch someone today. i lynched cassandra becuase i just want to lynch someone. not scummy, just smart
and btw, is it 5 villies, 3 maf? if that were true then why have night phases at all? there has to be power roles so maybe accidentally lynching a villy to get info would be a good thing
but for now, its just scumhunting "oh poor me" and emotional junk

Gizelle V. wrote:oh, there are 8 townies,not 8 total players
i say we do citrs doctrine and lynch someone to get it over with, even if we had 5 villies 3 maf then it would still be best to lynch D1.
if you want, you can lynch me. i'm a vanillager, so its all good. it will give our power roles more (less?) wiggle room

Actually, I'm starting to suspect Butler a little. While on the surface, its not Butler's fault that Gizelle is blindly following him, it is possible that they are a hidden scum team. Just a possibility though.

Gizelle V. wrote:if lynching d1 is not smart then why has almost everyone done it
and sorry I was just reading stuff on ps-mafia, I haven't joined there yet, but igpay and citrus freask's scumhunting ideas seem legitish

And yeah, another thing about citrus (and before you kill me, and igpay's) scumhunting ideas.
Sukisoh S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Sorry for the bad post, I'm not feeling too well recently. Might get better soon though Razz
Sukisoh S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:12 pm

It wasn't a bad post, quite informative tbh. I'll admit I shouldn't have lynched cassandra but the only thing that made my lynch different from the others is that I said she still seemed townish which I already gave my reasons for.
Makino C.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:10 pm

So, that was not the most favorable result yesterday. Now, heading into day 2, Mr. Makino and Ms. Gizelle will be under close inspection, I'm sure. I would like to see more of them, Gizelle in particular.

One of the more intriguing players from yesterday I've noticed was Mr. Andreas. He has been here throughout the entire game, but he hasn't done much. He only enlightened us on a few opinions, and didn't place a vote. This was just something I picked up from yesterday, I would be happy if I could hear opinions on it.
Butler P.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:01 pm

sorry i was gone so long. i was celebrating thanksgiving.
so since i missed about 5 pages im going to split this in half. i read to about halfway down page 8 and now im going to give some reads. i apologize for catiching up all game. i tend to have trouble getting to associate names with playstyles in anon.
so far it seems like mickey and butler are the assertive townies that everyone trust. beware of them. those players can oftentimes be town, but can also lead the town into a pit.
cassandra seems to be acting slightly more assertively than mickey out of defense due to the fact that a good portion of the town thinks she is scum.
\most of the rest of the town, including me, is floundering. gazelle seems to either be lurking or attempting to scumhunt without spending the time to do it. makino seems to be doing the same.
kaito hasnt posted yet. i assume hes inactive.
unlynch kaito
Rochelle R.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Andreas B. wrote:Wir mussen lynchen, ich glaube. Dies ist ein Nachtlosspiel, un Nicht Lynchen hilft uns nicht. Es vielleicht unstatthaft.

((We have to lynch, I believe. This is a nightless game, and a No Lynch doesn't help us. It might not even be allowed.))
Yeah, that makes sense.
I believe you have already posted this before, but can you reiterate what you think about the targets up for lynch? (Include Makino in your list as well).
For clarification, people that have been seen as making some scummy moves would be Rochelle, Cassandra, Gizelle, and Makino.
what scummy things have i done?
Rochelle R.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Cassandra G. wrote:you guys are lynching me because i had the most votes on me? do you even have fucking brains? Also js, watch whoever lynched me to be mafia. Lynch them all when i die.
ooo
brain porn
Rochelle R.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:05 pm

scumread on andreas:
the german is ok but the crappy translation is what bothers me
Rochelle R.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Butler P. wrote: someone WILL die
ominous
Rochelle R.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Butler P. wrote:

Cassandra G. wrote:you guys are lynching me because i had the most votes on me? do you even have fucking brains? Also js, watch whoever lynched me to be mafia. Lynch them all when i die.

I am still awaiting your rebuttal, Ms. Cassandra. It almost seems you are ignoring me now. Instead of wasting time complaining about how you are getting lynched, why not do something about it? You have barely contributed to the game, and have become quite defensive. People have posted earlier about how being defensive show a will to live and such, and I agree with that, you shouldn't be considered scummy just for getting fairly defensive. That's not what you are doing, however. You have just raised your hands and complained. You haven't done anything about it. You haven't tried to contributed to the game. The only posts you've made were to defend yourself. Heck, even your first post was defending yourself. THIS right here, fellow players, is the scummy kind of defensive people refer to.

My rant is complete, hopefully I have shed some light on the Cassandra situation and why I believe she is scum.
this isn't warranted, logical, or helpful but it isnt scummy. the scum has no reason to insult the town. the town has no strategic reason to either, but a scum is more likely to expect to get lynched, and therefore will not get angry when this happens but a town will get angry when what they think is scumhunting gets them lynched.
Rochelle R.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:22 pm

Fergus K. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Well I think she is mafia for the same reason you guys do. Attempting to lynch someone when she heard she was going to be lynched. But then again when she said then "Lynch Rochelle, you'll be losing your best player if I die etc etc"
idk if she was mafia, she would have thought twice before saying something like that
...do you think she's mafia or not? You originally said you thought she was town, but it seems like you're saying the complete opposite now...

People can be convinced otherwise. Just because you think someone is town at one point doesn't mean you cant realize that they look scummy. Do consider that Very Happy
it looks like a haphazardly assembled post. it says cassandra looks scum at the beginning and that makino is on the fance at the end.
Rochelle R.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top