PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:31 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:actually, if it goes to 1-villy 1-mafia than it's a happily ever after.
i'd like that, it'd be cool, first time i would have ever seen it. but actually for a definititve town win, we cant misslynch more than twice

and not unless i unlynched before mod saw

Once the majority is reached, or all votes are placed, it is hammer and votes cannot be changed. It Does not matter when the host officially says hammer, hammer happens as soon as that majority vote is placed.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Did you not see  the post where I clearly stated that I was planning on lynching Ms. Gizelle? Me getting hung up on one point is simply not true. That one point was the one that made me go ahead and kynch her. Would you like me to spell it out?

-Hopping on a bandwagon just to get someone lynched

-Making nonsensical posts and not addressing any questions about them

-Trying to divert attention from herself by saying we should focus on Makino for reasons that haven't been the case since early day 2

-And finally, saying that she was acting scummy on purpose this entire time

1-what else do we do in this format
2-because they were joke posts and "no-dip" stuff
3-joking, i thought it was obvious
4-suicide scumhunting works

if that's right, then i die anyway. don't let my sacrifice go for naught, lynch Rochelle
voting my conscious in case that is not true: lynch Rochelle
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Mickey L. wrote:Andreas, y u no lynch Gizelle and save yourself? D:

Trinity M. wrote:Great job lynching a good contributor to the town so far. Thanks a lot guys.

Are you referring to Andreas or Cassandra here?

lynch gizelle v.
Gizelle V. wrote:maybe less german would have made you not lynched
hi shitty response, my name is trinity.
/s
That aside, you have been really awkward a lot of the game, and the fact that you're asking us to pressure other players that I do agree need pressured, but you're dodging the bullet a bit yourself I feel. You were very lurky for a bit and weren't a great contributor, and still aren't i feel. Lots of times you have shown yourself not to be the best.

Also @Gizelle, were you even reading? The fact that he was speaking German was nowhere near the main reason he was lynched.
I'm not sure what to say about Gizelle; she definitely had that scummy lynch on Cassandra back on D1 which I still feel she hasn't justified legitimately (or reasoning that would make it seem less scummy, if I remember correctly). However, she has contributed to the town, although some may say that the contributions have not been a lot.
The main reason i'm not lynching her is that it just doesn't make sense to me that a mafia would play like this. I would think that they'd be trying to avoid conflict as much as possible and constantly proofreading their psots to make sure that they don't make any mistakes that could be seen as scummy. I dunno, that's just my view on it.

Butler P. wrote:That was not a good day by any means. Any activity that we had going the day before dropped tremendously, and Mr. Andreas got lynched because just one person decided to lynch him.

I saw that Rochelle brought up that she was "reaction lynching" Andreas which makes absolutely no sense after day 1. If you lynch someone at this point in the game it is essential that you give some sort of reasoning to it.

Just curious Butler, did you think Andreas was a good lynch? If not, why did you not vote Gizelle (or anyone else, for that matter)?
I think Rochelle actually had legitimate reasoning behind lynching Andreas, although I didn't think it was right.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Andreas B. wrote:Was? Es gibt ein Motiv for Quatsch reden? Das ist unlogisch und unglaublich. Dies 'spaeter' hilft Sich nicht weniger scheel meinethalben sein.

((What? There's a reason for not making sense? That's illogical and unbelievable. This 'later' is not helping you look less suspicious, as far as I'm concerned.
Weeeeeeellllllll....
you're dead.

Why respond to this? This came across as a bit rude, whether it was intended or not.

Rochelle R. wrote:To be honest, I don't know whom to lynch at this point. If I were to come up with an idea for lynching, that person would likely be scum. I get the feeling Kaito is lurking, though. He hasn't been subbed.

Susikoh hasn't posted in a while. I wonder where he is. Neither has Fergus.

I don't think these people should be lynched (yet), but I'm trying to get everyone talking. If these people don't talk soon, then we should consider a lynch.

Sukisoh generally comes in rarely and posts a decently large post with his thoughts, although I haven't seen him recently. Fergus also hasn't come online for a while (annoyingly >_>), but i'm not sure what we can do about that.

Makino C. wrote:
Gizelle V. wrote:we only lose if three more villies are lynched, i suggest keep pressuring lurky people and reaction testing
makino, you make no sense, your logic ios bad, you should feel bad, your a lurker, go away scum, etc.

I may not be the best player here but I am certainly not the one who is 'not making sense' here. I've reasoned everything I've done so far and I asked you to too. But rather than reasoning yourself you criticise me and don't even justify it properly? Probably just trying to divert the topic from you.
Lynch Gizelle
Honestly, I was the person who was advocating for Makino to be lynched the most, and i've got to say that he's addressed every point I brought up with legitimate reasoning and has seemed very pro-town in the way he has talked. Everyone has reacted adversely to what you have said, but i'm curious about one thing: Why pick Makino? There would be so many better options for lurkers/people who don't come on and post a lot e.g. Sukisoh, Fergus, and Kaito. Why did you single out Makino?

@AJ: Please sub in Kaito and poke Fergus & Sukisoh if possible.

i think this post along with my previous four make my position clear
js, people said it was OMGUSSY for joking about makino, but look at his response
and sukisho is being worse than me, wheres his flak?
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:Andreas, y u no lynch Gizelle and save yourself? D:

Trinity M. wrote:Great job lynching a good contributor to the town so far. Thanks a lot guys.

Are you referring to Andreas or Cassandra here?

lynch gizelle v.
Gizelle V. wrote:maybe less german would have made you not lynched
hi shitty response, my name is trinity.
/s
That aside, you have been really awkward a lot of the game, and the fact that you're asking us to pressure other players that I do agree need pressured, but you're dodging the bullet a bit yourself I feel. You were very lurky for a bit and weren't a great contributor, and still aren't i feel. Lots of times you have shown yourself not to be the best.

Also @Gizelle, were you even reading? The fact that he was speaking German was nowhere near the main reason he was lynched.
I'm not sure what to say about Gizelle; she definitely had that scummy lynch on Cassandra back on D1 which I still feel she hasn't justified legitimately (or reasoning that would make it seem less scummy, if I remember correctly). However, she has contributed to the town, although some may say that the contributions have not been a lot.
The main reason i'm not lynching her is that it just doesn't make sense to me that a mafia would play like this. I would think that they'd be trying to avoid conflict as much as possible and constantly proofreading their psots to make sure that they don't make any mistakes that could be seen as scummy. I dunno, that's just my view on it.

Butler P. wrote:That was not a good day by any means. Any activity that we had going the day before dropped tremendously, and Mr. Andreas got lynched because just one person decided to lynch him.

I saw that Rochelle brought up that she was "reaction lynching" Andreas which makes absolutely no sense after day 1. If you lynch someone at this point in the game it is essential that you give some sort of reasoning to it.

Just curious Butler, did you think Andreas was a good lynch? If not, why did you not vote Gizelle (or anyone else, for that matter)?
I think Rochelle actually had legitimate reasoning behind lynching Andreas, although I didn't think it was right.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Andreas B. wrote:Was? Es gibt ein Motiv for Quatsch reden? Das ist unlogisch und unglaublich. Dies 'spaeter' hilft Sich nicht weniger scheel meinethalben sein.

((What? There's a reason for not making sense? That's illogical and unbelievable. This 'later' is not helping you look less suspicious, as far as I'm concerned.
Weeeeeeellllllll....
you're dead.

Why respond to this? This came across as a bit rude, whether it was intended or not.

Rochelle R. wrote:To be honest, I don't know whom to lynch at this point. If I were to come up with an idea for lynching, that person would likely be scum. I get the feeling Kaito is lurking, though. He hasn't been subbed.

Susikoh hasn't posted in a while. I wonder where he is. Neither has Fergus.

I don't think these people should be lynched (yet), but I'm trying to get everyone talking. If these people don't talk soon, then we should consider a lynch.

Sukisoh generally comes in rarely and posts a decently large post with his thoughts, although I haven't seen him recently. Fergus also hasn't come online for a while (annoyingly >_>), but i'm not sure what we can do about that.

Makino C. wrote:
Gizelle V. wrote:we only lose if three more villies are lynched, i suggest keep pressuring lurky people and reaction testing
makino, you make no sense, your logic ios bad, you should feel bad, your a lurker, go away scum, etc.

I may not be the best player here but I am certainly not the one who is 'not making sense' here. I've reasoned everything I've done so far and I asked you to too. But rather than reasoning yourself you criticise me and don't even justify it properly? Probably just trying to divert the topic from you.
Lynch Gizelle
Honestly, I was the person who was advocating for Makino to be lynched the most, and i've got to say that he's addressed every point I brought up with legitimate reasoning and has seemed very pro-town in the way he has talked. Everyone has reacted adversely to what you have said, but i'm curious about one thing: Why pick Makino? There would be so many better options for lurkers/people who don't come on and post a lot e.g. Sukisoh, Fergus, and Kaito. Why did you single out Makino?

@AJ: Please sub in Kaito and poke Fergus & Sukisoh if possible.

i think this post along with my previous four make my position clear
js, people said it was OMGUSSY for joking about makino, but look at his response
and sukisho is being worse than me, wheres his flak?

What exactly are you talking about? When did anyone say you were OMGUSing?

Also, if the person that your joke was directed at lynches you as a result, then it certainly isn't obvious that it was a joke.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:Yeah, so, I know this is really scummy, but it's my duty as town to scumhunt, and I think I've found a scum.

Yeah, so I think Gizelle is scum, as I've mentioned before, but I'm more sure of it now because it seems that when someone calls the person who has defended him or her scum, that person tends to be scum.

Horray for OMGUSing!
lynch gizelle

^
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Where is my what?

Also, Butler, (lazy to quote)
""actually, if it goes to 1-villy 1-mafia than it's a happily ever after.
i'd like that, it'd be cool, first time i would have ever seen it. but actually for a definititve town win, we cant misslynch more than twice

and not unless i unlynched before mod saw"

Once the majority is reached, or all votes are placed, it is hammer and votes cannot be changed. It Does not matter when the host officially says hammer, hammer happens as soon as that majority vote is placed."

There can't be a majority in a 1v1.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:46 pm

when i flip townie, suspect Rochelle>Fergus>sushiko>maybe makino
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Sukisoh S. wrote:Where is my what?

Also, Butler, (lazy to quote)
""actually, if it goes to 1-villy 1-mafia than it's a happily ever after.

and not unless i unlynched before mod saw"

Once the majority is reached, or all votes are placed, it is hammer and votes cannot be changed. It Does not matter when the host officially says hammer, hammer happens as soon as that majority vote is placed."

There can't be a majority in a 1v1.

I was responding to the second part. The first part was completely unrelated to our conversation.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 pm

from my understanding of three-person mafiosi, one person is super active, usually the second highest post count, the other two are either really lurky or just barely active
just in case i avoided hammer, i'd ask everybody who lynched me to unlynch me because well have another misslynch afforded to us
but if you want proof i cant stop you
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:18 pm

"but if you want proof i cant stop you"
Of course we want proof, you can't expect us to blindly unlynch you just because you say you are not mafia. Not when you've said some pretty scummy stuff. I don't mean to be rude but Whether you are mafia or not, you've done a pretty bad job. If you are town, then you hurt town quite a bit by confusing everyone.And if you are mafia like most of us think, then it was just a bad play tbh.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:24 pm

i doubt i confused town enough to distract them from their main goal; most of the confusion-borne vitriol was directed solely at me. i purposefully did this, i'll be confirmed right. you'll see in the end.
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:33 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:i doubt i confused town enough to distract them from their main goal; most of the confusion-borne vitriol was directed solely at me. i purposefully did this, i'll be confirmed right. you'll see in the end.

The town's goal is to lynch mafia, no? So if you are town like you claim to be, wouldn't distracting the town from their main goal be precisely what you did?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 pm

main goal: weeding out scummy people
sub goal: weeding out scummy actions

my posts were scummy actions, they did not contribute to town. all the complaints people have against me together make a case for me to be a scummy person, this is how scumhunting works, the problem came when people started jumping to conclusions and assuming I said something that ive now clarified I hadnt
one of the most unfortunate things about the human conscious is that, when a straw breaks the camels back so to speak, and then you remove all the load from the camel, the camel still wont be okay. while i havent removed all the load off of peoples scummy perceptions of me, i do think ive made an adequate defense. that's what happened to that guy in starfox mafia, he was perceived to be scummy, made a good counterargument that should have resolved the issue, but people still maintained their lynch votes on him and lost a townie. its the reason politics is so frustrating; we all know what we believe and fervently know that we believe it, we just have trouble knowing why we believe it, even if you try to convince them that they are wrong.
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:12 am

Gizelle V. wrote:main goal: weeding out scummy people

my posts were scummy actions, they did not contribute to town. all the complaints people have against me together make a case for me to be a scummy person, this is how scumhunting works, the problem came when people started jumping to conclusions and assuming I said something that ive now clarified I hadnt
one of the most unfortunate things about the human conscious is that, when a straw breaks the camels back so to speak, and then you remove all the load from the camel, the camel still wont be okay. while i havent removed all the load off of peoples scummy perceptions of me, i do think ive made an adequate defense. that's what happened to that guy in starfox mafia, he was perceived to be scummy, made a good counterargument that should have resolved the issue, but people still maintained their lynch votes on him and lost a townie. its the reason politics is so frustrating; we all know what we believe and fervently know that we believe it, we just have trouble knowing why we believe it, even if you try to convince them that they are wrong.

The only roles are Villager and Mafia. We have nothing to go off of except making conclusions from posts. You said yourself that your posts were scummy and did not contribute to town. You were a scummy player. Might I point out at the top of your post that you said weeding out scummy people was town's main goal? So...that's exactly what we did. Weeded out a scummy player. What is your point?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:44 am

Wait wait wait, I'm getting confused. So right now, its like a "lynch the other person if I flip town" in between Rochelle and Gizelle?

To be honest, I really can't tell who is scum. Maybe its my skewed vision where I see everybody as town. So far, my only reason for wanting to lynch Gizelle is only a policy lynch.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:17 am

Gizelle V. wrote:actually, if it goes to 1-villy 1-mafia than it's a happily ever after.

and not unless i unlynched before mod saw
town loses if it goes 1 villy to 1 mafia

And why are you trying to shove your attention off onto me? And how did your scumhunting do anything but get you lynched?
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:23 am

I personally don't agree that you've made an adequate defense. If your goal was to weed out scummy people, you should have stopped your scummy acts a long time ago, but you didn't. You still really haven't stopped being scummy; you're trying to divert attention from yourself to me. You seriously lynched yourself. There is no reason for a villy to do that.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:

I personally don't agree that you've made an adequate defense. If your goal was to weed out scummy people, you should have stopped your scummy acts a long time ago, but you didn't. You still really haven't stopped being scummy; you're trying to divert attention from yourself to me. You seriously lynched yourself. There is no reason for a villy to do that.

Exactly, my goodness. If your main goal was to get rid of scummy people, then why on earth did you act so scummy. And as you said, your posts were scummy actions and "people started jumping to conclusions". How the hell did we jump to conclusions over the past 3 days? lmao.
We gave you time, analysed what you said, and came to a conclusion. I pressured that lynch on you at first because I wanted you to explain your actions, and I think you've done nothing with that. I even asked people to stop lynches for like a day or so in real time so that you could have time to explain, which you didn't. The whole "look at rochelle omg what a scummy person" thing you're doing is a bit off too, like she was saying about. Also may I add the fact you didn't even mention me, the person who started the lynch on you, to get looked at is a bit odd, seeing as the names you gave are really just people who have been targeting you.

(jsyk as well, i wouldn't base your things on past games, that really doesn't work well for town or scum, all games end up different.)

Sukisoh S. wrote:To be honest, I really can't tell who is scum. Maybe its my skewed vision where I see everybody as town. So far, my only reason for wanting to lynch Gizelle is only a policy lynch.
Yeah, it's sorta a policy lynch to me, she's had close to 0 contributions and is distracting us from the main goal. But also, some of her actions have been extremely off-putting and scummy since day 1. We've been highlighting a few of these today, which are like a page or so back. I just see Gizelle as a likely scum, and a good shot at getting town closer to the win.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Votecount 3.2

Gizelle V.(5)- Trinity M., Makino C., Rochelle R., Butler P., Gizelle V.
Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Mickey L.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 6th at 9pm EST.

Gizelle V. was lynched.

she was a...:

Votecount 4.0

Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Mickey L., Trinity M., Makino C., Rochelle R., Butler P.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Kaito J. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:38 pm

inb4 two of the four people I guessed min are mafia
im telling you the suicide scum hunting thing works

Last edited by Gizelle V. on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:47 pm

._. I honestly thought she was scum. RIP Gizelle. Anw, does anybody have an idea on what to do next?
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:44 am

Fergus K. has been subbed out, a new user is using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:48 am

Hello all, will catch up ASAP.

Anything I should know in the meantime?
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:42 am

lynch kaito
Dayum. That sucks. It seems that if I suspect someone then they turn town.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:43 am

Fergus K. wrote:Hello all, will catch up ASAP.

Anything I should know in the meantime?
The whole of the town just spent the whole game trying to get gizelle lynched. Then she turned town.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next