PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

+14
Foster U.
Silver B.
Raiden Y.
Hanzou S.
Kazuki N.
Lily G.
Volt K.
Chigusa X.
Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.
Eileen J.
Shigeo H.
Ryuta F.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:10 pm

Can you provide me with a scumread about everyone please?
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily G. Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:34 pm

:/

I'm not much a of a scumreader. Honestly I just see who acts obviously scummy
Lily G.
Lily G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:Oh this is like an actual game, is there a specific theme you recommend?
Well, Spyro: Year of the Dragon is a PS1 game and almost every level has its own music, and all of it is unique. The game came to mind because it's a childhood favorite of mine; I don't know what music would be best for a clarinet (I think most of the music is done on organ, so I don't know how easy the conversion would be).
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:
Saiga Z. wrote:Oh this is like an actual game, is there a specific theme you recommend?
Well, Spyro: Year of the Dragon is a PS1 game and almost every level has its own music, and all of it is unique. The game came to mind because it's a childhood favorite of mine; I don't know what music would be best for a clarinet (I think most of the music is done on organ, so I don't know how easy the conversion would be).

Don't worry about the instrument, I can convert it to clarinet. But I have listened to a few and I have noticed that the drums take up the majority of the theme and the tune has reletavely frequent breaks which I am not very fond of if I want to play it on my clarinet.

Anyway what do you think about my really brief analysis of Victor and finally the arrival of Lily?
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Lily G. wrote:Oh, everyone's lynching me now ._.

Well, I really have no feasible defense to put up. If you think I'm scum, you can lynch me ^^ Right now I don't have anyone to lynch. I'm the only one acting "scummy" apparently.

The "It's okay if you lynch me" card is very scummy.

Lily G. wrote:Well, after that post you just made, Volt K. seems the scummiest.

So does Foster U.
This is A. copying what others have said and B. misusing superlatives.
It appears to me that you have only gotten scummier, Lily. instead of telling us who you think is scummy, I would like to know how likely it is that Saiga, Chigusa, and/or I are scum.

It seemed to me like Volt didn't ever have his own opinions and copied others'. I agree that he is probably scum.

@Saiga the beginning tends to have more percussion than the rest of the song, but I do understand that there is a lot of percussion in it.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:
Lily G. wrote:Oh, everyone's lynching me now ._.

Well, I really have no feasible defense to put up. If you think I'm scum, you can lynch me ^^ Right now I don't have anyone to lynch. I'm the only one acting "scummy" apparently.

The "It's okay if you lynch me" card is very scummy.

Well he does kind of admit he has no defence, town normally will have a defence for pretty much everything but sometimes it wont be believed by other people.

Lily G. wrote:Well, after that post you just made, Volt K. seems the scummiest.

So does Foster U.
This is A. copying what others have said and B. misusing superlatives.
It appears to me that you have only gotten scummier, Lily. instead of telling us who you think is scummy, I would like to know how likely it is that Saiga, Chigusa, and/or I are scum.

Yeah I did ask her for a list of scumreads but she just replyed to me with "I am shit at scumhunting so I am not gonna help town" like i wouldnt think thats an excuse.

It seemed to me like Volt didn't ever have his own opinions and copied others'. I agree that he is probably scum.

Not only that but he doesnt do what he says he will do, for example he said that he will scumhunt when he hasnt done anything

@Saiga the beginning tends to have more percussion than the rest of the song, but I do understand that there is a lot of percussion in it.

Well also the problem is, the main theme sometimes gets split between different instruments. So it doesnt sound anything like as good when playing with one instrument (eg. Sunny Villa)
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:37 pm

IMO scum are Lily, Volt, and Foster. If one of these is wrong, then either Jimmy or Toran is scum.

Yeah, I agree with the music thing. It brings back memories, though. Sunny Villa had this neat skate park where you chased lizards around on a skateboard.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:IMO scum are Lily, Volt, and Foster. If one of these is wrong, then either Jimmy or Toran is scum.

Yeah, I agree with the music thing. It brings back memories, though. Sunny Villa had this neat skate park where you chased lizards around on a skateboard.

But now, what we need to work on is piecing them together, so if its me I would say Lily + Ryuta because Lily said volt and foster are scummy (but then that could be just to make us think they are not together) Volt + Foster because even tho Volt said he was on the fence about foster and jimmy, he said that he would vote jimmy. But this is just a possibility.

Lmao "Chase Lizards around with a skate board"....sounds fun
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:52 pm

The problem with Lily is that she hasn't posted much. The other problem is that Foster and Jimmy haven;t come on recently. 

If you haven't noticed, when we urged people to talk before, they almost always mentioned that Jimmy and Foster should talk. We haven't mentioned Jimmy in a while, so now Lily says we should lynch Foster or Volt. I want to say this is scummy, but...

Raiden Y. wrote:Yea i agree with Chigusa on wanting Jimmy to speak but tbh i mainly want Foster to talk considering he was the person with the most votes at the end of the day.

(the lizards moon you if you don't chase them)
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:21 pm

lynch lilly G.

i have never seen a villager say its ok to lynch them unless they had some weird role.
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Foster U. Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:31 pm

unlynch Jimmy Q.

Lily's actions today is making me lean toward her being mafia and I believe its high time we lynched someone

lynch Lily G.
Foster U.
Foster U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:19 pm

There ya go; hammer

I would have preferred if you two would have waited until the deadline to lynch, like I had said earlier, and if you would read everything you had missed, like I told you to.

If lily is town, then Foster and Jimmy are scum imo.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:22 pm

To clarify, Foster and Jimmy would be scum because they bandwagon lynched within 10 minutes of each other and because they didn't acknowledge that they had read or thought about the previous several pages of scumhunting. In fact, the fact that they each gave a similar line of "reasoning" tells me they planned it.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Votecount 3.2

Lily G.(5)- Saiga Z., Toran D., Shigeo H., Jimmy Q., Foster U. HAMMER
Jimmy Q.(0)-
Foster U.(0)-
Hanzou S.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Saiga Z.(0)-
Toran D.(0)-
Volt K.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Volt K., Hanzou S., Lily G., Chigusa X.
There are 9 players alive so it takes 5 to hammer.
Deadline is Sunday the 17th at 9pm EST.

Lily G. was lynched.

They were a...:

Night 3 Commence!

Deadline is Friday the 15th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:59 pm

AJ's (very late) tip of the day: If you go to the first post in the game and tap the Alive/Dead spoilers, you can access the ISOs of each player. ISOs show you all the posts of a certain user. It's much easier than having to look through all the posts in the game!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:52 am

It was supposed to be deadline, but I'm extending because:
a) This game is ahead of the other one.
b) A couple players are going to be V/LA.
c) One scum party's player came online, but forgot to send me their kill when I told them to.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Shigeo H. has been subbed out, a new user is using the account. Smile
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Foster U., the Vanilla Townie, was frozen to death.

Saiga Z., the Vanilla Townie, was burned to death.

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0

Jimmy Q.(0)-
Hanzou S.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Toran D.(0)-
Volt K.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Volt K., Hanzou S., Chigusa X., Toran D., Shigeo H., Jimmy Q.
There are 6 players alive so it takes 4 to hammer.
Deadline is Wednesday the 20th at 9pm EST.

The village is in potential mylo.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt K. Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 pm

i've been hella busy guys, I'm sorry for not posting yesterday guys and I'll try to respond to what Saiga said. I know he thought i was potential scum for not voicing my opinion but talking about it which is completely understandable, so I thought I should say who I believe to be the scummiest atm

Also I thought Foster was scummy a bit too, but he obviously is not

Jimmy Has made some very scummy plays and is one of the most suspected players atm (i think)

Shigeo I'm on the fence about this one. Been subbed around a lot, but haven't seen him talk all that much. I'd like to here more from this guy.

Toran i don't have any actual evidence but i do have a gut feeling.

That's what i think, I'm not the best scumhunter (ok I'm pretty bad xD) but this is what i think currently.
Volt K.
Volt K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Thanks for the scumlist volt. I think we should be careful about our lynch today because one messup could cost us the game

I was going to say that foster and jimmy were scum for lynching so close to each other, but obviously this is not so.

I think the fact that sigheo got subbed after night is scummy. I will analyse his posts in a bit.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:00 pm

The only thing sigheo has really said is that lily is scummy. Not much there except inactivity. I am finding sigheo pretty scummy now.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:01 am

I feel Chigus and Toran D are the fire team. Hanzou is village with me leaving either Volt K or Shilgeo has the ice mafia.

I'm getting a sub but i feel that is the likely case. I suggest talking about who everyone especially Toran D, Volt K, and Shilgeo feel are scummy. No lynch here is a good option, the mafia teams could kill off each other, leaving it 3/1. Choice is up to you guys but i feel ice mafia should probably claim so we don't lynch them and the fire mafia wont try to kill them off tomorrow night.

Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:56 am

Volt K. wrote:i've been hella busy guys, I'm sorry for not posting yesterday guys and I'll try to respond to what Saiga said. I know he thought i was potential scum for not voicing my opinion but talking about it which is completely understandable, so I thought I should say who I believe to be the scummiest atm

Also I thought Foster was scummy a bit too, but he obviously is not

Jimmy Has made some very scummy plays and is one of the most suspected players atm (i think)

Shigeo I'm on the fence about this one. Been subbed around a lot, but haven't seen him talk all that much. I'd like to here more from this guy.

Toran i don't have any actual evidence but i do have a gut feeling.

That's what i think, I'm not the best scumhunter (ok I'm pretty bad xD) but this is what i think currently.
Okay I get your point about me but it's not my fault that the players before me were all lurkers, some people just have a lurking tactic, unlike me. I am planning on talking whenever I have something useful to say but seeing as I'm not going to read 18 pages to catch up I only read the most important things like what suspected people said and a bit of what happened last day. I checked on what some people said and I found something interesting in there...I'll recheck it and then I'll post what I think about it.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:20 am

Jimmy Q. wrote:I feel Chigus and Toran D are the fire team. Hanzou is village with me leaving either Volt K or Shilgeo has the ice mafia.

I'm getting a sub but i feel that is the likely case. I suggest talking about who everyone especially Toran D, Volt K, and Shilgeo feel are scummy. No lynch here is a good option, the mafia teams could kill off each other, leaving it 3/1. Choice is up to you guys but i feel ice mafia should probably claim so we don't lynch them and the fire mafia wont try to kill them off tomorrow night.

that is the WORST plan I can think of tbh, do you think the ice mafia would claim? it would be his death for sure. he would get killed by the fire mafia, no doubt about it, why do you think that the fire mafia wouldn't kill their rival? also, it's 2-3-1 and that's just plain bad. we need to lynch out one of the fire mafia if we want a chance of winning so it's 1-3-1 and by the end of the night hopefully the mafia killed eachother making it 3 villies, if only 1 of the mafia killed the other that would of course be 2-1 and then we could still win. No lynch is a BAD option. if we do that we'll have 3-1 if we're VERY Lucky but don't count on it. It's better if we try and lynch a fire mafia imo. note: I had to eat while writing this message so that's why it took so long.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:23 am

Hanzou S. wrote:The only thing sigheo has really said is that lily is scummy. Not much there except inactivity. I am finding sigheo pretty scummy now.
I get the point about that but didn't you all say lily is scummy? wasn't it something everyone was saying, everyone was agreeing on? I don't think you should blame the person I subbed in for on that one. I don't know what the person I subbed in for was thinking so I can't really defend it with the thoughts of that moment so this is the best defense I have for this decision.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next