PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

+14
Foster U.
Silver B.
Raiden Y.
Hanzou S.
Kazuki N.
Lily G.
Volt K.
Chigusa X.
Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.
Eileen J.
Shigeo H.
Ryuta F.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Jimmy, this forum has a quoting mechanic. I would prefer if you would use that.

Jimmy Q. wrote:Ok im back. I'd like to say that i'm the least likely fire mafia. I lynched volt k awhile back. Chigusa defended Volt k when i lynched him.

We have a 1/4 chance of lynching mafia atm. We could discuss lynches atm, nl, then have a 1/3 shot at getting mafia.

Shigeo has been inactive most of the game, just like Volt K. Being inactive has been a theme for the mafia players. Volt K only posted that me, Shigeo and Toran D were mafia. Nothing about Chigusa or Hanzou

Chigusa defended Volt K when i lynched him and hasn't really suspected him all game.

Hanzou said that Volt K was town but also suspect Volt K of being mafia later on.

Jimmy, I agree with Sigheo that you're twisting vague information to your advantage, and this is the second time you've tried to say you're the most likely to be town.

Jimmy Q. wrote:I'd figure I'm the most likey villager here. Every single person who has been in serious talk of being lynched has been town and I'm no exception.

@ Chigusa, theres a difference between the hypothetical me getting lynched a few days ago to prove that Saiga and I aren't mafia partners and Lilly just going "lynch me if you want, idc you lose". I really only see the second when mafia has basically been caught and just give up.

also wheres hanzou

Although this is scummy, my gut still thinks that Chigusa is the other fire mafia. Chigusa, Sigheo, and Volt all went after Jimmy all game. I feel like Sigheo has been the least scummy of the three of you. My vote would be either on Chigusa or Jimmy atm.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:13 pm

the quote feature is shit and i refuse to use it.

I'm just trying to clear myself from being mafia so we have the best shot of lynching one of the real mafia. Right now all i see is finger pointing instead of trying to prove that people are villagers.

if you want, you can lynch me now and lose. I'll even vote myself.
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:35 am

you are right that you want to be less scummy and if you're really town that does indeed benefit us, but please just do it in a normal way seeing as this doesn't help you a lot, I think you have a lot to learn about clearing yourself.

>lynching yourself
okay so those are nice words, only it might just be a trick to make it seem like you're town...although if you really want to help town lynching yourself doesn't help seeing as it's mylo. if you're really town convince us that you're innocent and that we shouldn't lynch you.

on another note, I'm thinking hanzou is the least scummy atm seeing as he's been trying to help town out a lot and has talked a lot (that 80 posts though) so I think we should follow his lead, normally there's the simple "follow the cop!" idea but seeing as we have no cop atm I think it's a good idea to follow the most likely villager.

I don't know a lot about chigusa, haven't seen him/her talk a lot so I can't really Judge, will take a look at all the things chigusa has said and then I'll be able to say more about that. How it is right now though I think Jimmy is still the scummiest.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 am

okay so I've read through what chigusa has been saying and at some point he gave his/her opinion on all the people in the game and he said that he had nothing to say about volt K, that's pretty much all I can find for chigusa that was interesting enough to point out and although it's a little bit as if they're teaming up it's still not enough to convince me that chigusa is mafia over Jimmy so I just want to know what you guys think once again, I'm thinking that if we don't want to lose hanzou (a smart mafia would take out the Obvious villy and the mafia has been acting smart with the nightkills) before we start lynching we'll need to lynch now, I know it's mylo but I don't feel like being in a situation with no clear town so I'm lynching today.

Lynch Jimmy
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:24 am

Votecount 5.1

Jimmy Q.(1)- Shigeo H.
Hanzou S.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Hanzou S., Jimmy Q., Chigusa X.
There are 4 players alive so it takes 3 to hammer.
Deadline is Thursday the 28th at 9pm EST.

The village is in mylo.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:08 am

I'm having a really hard time deciding who I think is scum. I feel like the fact that Chigusa and Volt both went after Jimmy and the fact that Chigusa had no opinion about volt is really scummy, but Volt hadn't said much at the time Chigusa made her reads post and Jimmy was scummy enough that these could be the actions of a townie. Jimmy has been acting scummy trying to clear himself, but this could just be defense against us lynching him and the town losing. Sigheo hasn't been very scummy recently imo, but that doesn't mean he isn't scum; my scumreads have been less than accurate this game. I really don't know who to lynch.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:21 am

Hanzou S. wrote:In my opinion, Volt seems town, just because he seemed similar to Silver.

Chigusa X. wrote:Thanks fire mafia <3

I believe it's 2/3 right now, so I think we should discuss a bit before jumping into lynches.

Shigeo and Jimmy are personally my thoughts on scum at the moment. Hanzou has been a great aid to the town, and I think he is a townread.

Volt at the moment is a bit scummy to me, but less so compared to the other two. Still a minor possibility in my eyes.

Can all of you guys share your thoughts on who you think is scum? I think it would help us gain footing and we can come to a final decision that way

This post was right before Volt turned scum. I feel like the my townread on Volt from two pages ago could have made it seem to Chigusa that it wouldn't be scummy to also townread Volt, but the next post I had also townread Volt.

Chigusa, can you tell us what made Volt seem less scummy at that time?
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Volt didn't stick out to me as much over the course of the game. I never said he was a definite townread though, i don't know where you're picking that up from. I said he was possibly scum, but less so than the other two. Not gonna lynch yet anyway, we have another day or so we can use as valuable time to clear stuff up, and come to a conclusion.

Also, thoughts on lynching today or NLing?
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:45 pm

I'd like to NL today. Right now, Chigus and Shilgeo are my main suspects but I can't rule out Hanzou. Eliminating 1 person really would help me out at least.

i feel mafia is least likely to kill me since Shigeo is set on lynching me and tomorrow they can just jump on his vote (or he could be mafia and get whoever else is left to lynch me).

I think blindly following hanzou is a terrible idea. What has he really done that a mafia member couldn't have done? I laid out my case of why I'm not mafia. Shigeo wants me to do this "the normal way", I'm not even sure what that means. If you wanna poke holes in my arguments, besides the the lynching part i was just pissed off, please provide specific examples. It's hard to defend myself from blanket statements. Sure my logic is bizarre, but standard plays are boring as fuck.

Also if fire and ice mafia were killing scummy people, why the fuck didnt they kill me LOL
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:21 pm

well that's a big point, they were killing scummy people but you're still alive. means something doesn't it?
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:23 pm

I believe it's 2/3 right now, so I think we should discuss a bit before jumping into lynches.

Shigeo and Jimmy are personally my thoughts on scum at the moment. Hanzou has been a great aid to the town, and I think he is a townread.

Volt at the moment is a bit scummy to me, but less so compared to the other two. Still a minor possibility in my eyes.Can all of you guys share your thoughts on who you think is scum? I think it would help us gain footing and we can come to a final decision that way

Chigusa X. wrote:Volt didn't stick out to me as much over the course of the game. I never said he was a definite townread though, i don't know where you're picking that up from. I said he was possibly scum, but less so than the other two. Not gonna lynch yet anyway, we have another day or so we can use as valuable time to clear stuff up, and come to a conclusion.

The way you said that he was only a minor possibility struck me as odd. Another thing that strikes me is how you had no opinion on Volt, then I said that Volt may be town, and then you thought Volt was only a minor scum possibility.

Jimmy Q. wrote:
I think blindly following hanzou is a terrible idea. What has he really done that a mafia member couldn't have done? I laid out my case of why I'm not mafia. Shigeo wants me to do this "the normal way", I'm not even sure what that means. If you wanna poke holes in my arguments, besides the the lynching part i was just pissed off, please provide specific examples. It's hard to defend myself from blanket statements. Sure my logic is bizarre, but standard plays are boring as fuck.

Also if fire and ice mafia were killing scummy people, why the fuck didnt they kill me LOL

Because you are mafia...?

I do agree that you shouldn't follow me blindly; my scumhunting is not very conclusive.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:

Volt at the moment is a bit scummy to me, but less so compared to the other two. Still a minor possibility in my eyes.Can all of you guys share your thoughts on who you think is scum? I think it would help us gain footing and we can come to a final decision that way

Chigusa X. wrote:Volt didn't stick out to me as much over the course of the game. I never said he was a definite townread though, i don't know where you're picking that up from. I said he was possibly scum, but less so than the other two. Not gonna lynch yet anyway, we have another day or so we can use as valuable time to clear stuff up, and come to a conclusion.

The way you said that he was only a minor possibility struck me as odd. Another thing that strikes me is how you had no opinion on Volt, then I said that Volt may be town, and then you thought Volt was only a minor scum possibility.

I see where you're coming from with this but Volt personally just seemed more townlike. Shigeo was pretty quiet during the game at first, Jimmy's done loads of crap and Volt had been contributing a bit more, and hadn't really came up on my scum readings at that point.

Jimmy Q. wrote:'d like to NL today. Right now, Chigus and Shilgeo are my main suspects but I can't rule out Hanzou.
All the other players in the game are your suspects, nice scumread ._.

And about scummy players dieing, like 3 of the players who did die were pretty certain townreads to me, such as Saiga, Silver, Eileen and were town. A lot of the other people were either inactive, quiet and/or scummy mafia. Explain why all the 'scummy' people are dieing please.
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Chigusa X. wrote:
All the other players in the game are your suspects, nice scumread ._.

And about scummy players dieing, like 3 of the players who did die were pretty certain townreads to me, such as Saiga, Silver, Eileen and  were town. A lot of the other people were either inactive, quiet and/or scummy mafia. Explain why all the 'scummy' people are dieing please.

I'm just currently at the point where i could see all players being mafia. It would not surprise me if anyone pops up to be mafia. At least tomorrow (if i'm alive), i would have a 50% chance.

There were other scummy people killed, like foster and raiyden killed. Even today, they killed inactive people instead of going for the 2 main active people left. I don't really want to argue this since its not really relative.
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:47 pm

AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO THE MAFIA IS!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T TELL AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

>:OOOOOOOO
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:45 am

the thingy where Jimmy said we shouldn't follow hanzou blindly, I agree on that so I'm assuming you guys didn't really see my message how I meant it, I actually meant that right now hanzou is the best townlead we have and that if we would have a leader for town it would be hanzou IMO, though that doesn't mean that I'll blindly follow hanzou, I'll still take a look at if people are scummy to me too.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:46 am

tomorrow is the deadline btw, so if you guys want to lynch then we need to lynch very soon.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:41 am

Shigeo H. wrote:the thingy where Jimmy said we shouldn't follow hanzou blindly, I agree on that so I'm assuming you guys didn't really see my message how I meant it, I actually meant that right now hanzou is the best townlead we have and that if we would have a leader for town it would be hanzou IMO, though that doesn't mean that I'll blindly follow hanzou, I'll still take a look at if people are scummy to me too.

Exactly, Hanzou is most likely town here. As I said before, mafia will probably kill him tomorrow, if they didn't they are an idiot. I trust Hanzou, personally I feel the best bet is to let him give us guidance and decide our target. If it doesn't go well, oh well, we tried. Going to LYLO will hardly help if the mafia is just getting rid of an obvious townie.

And yeah, deadline soon, I'd like to make a decision soon if possible.
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 am

exactly what I'm thinking right now chigusa
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 am

Votecount 5.2

Jimmy Q.(1)- Shigeo H.
Hanzou S.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Hanzou S., Jimmy Q., Chigusa X.
There are 4 players alive so it takes 3 to hammer.
Deadline is Thursday the 28th at 9pm EST.

The village is in mylo.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Going to LYLO gives us at least another day to discuss the lynch but really it puts us at a bad spot since if theres 1 vote, mafia can just jump on it.

if hanzou wants to point out his primary suspect, that would be nice.
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:I'm having a really hard time deciding who I think is scum. I feel like the fact that Chigusa and Volt both went after Jimmy and the fact that Chigusa had no opinion about volt is really scummy, but Volt hadn't said much at the time Chigusa made her reads post and Jimmy was scummy enough that these could be the actions of a townie. Jimmy has been acting scummy trying to clear himself, but this could just be defense against us lynching him and the town losing. Sigheo hasn't been very scummy recently imo, but that doesn't mean he isn't scum; my scumreads have been less than accurate this game. I really don't know who to lynch.

Heh, heh...
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:54 am

well, this is our last chance to decide on what to do because the day is starting to end, good luck guys (my timezone sucks so I will only be able to react to anything if you guys are on really early)
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Lynch Jimmy Q.

Reasons have been stated through out the day, just leaving my lynch here since I won't be awake at deadline. Hanzou, if you want to lynch, do it, if not, rip and we can sort this mess out on LYLO.
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm in too much indescision. I feel like every action by every player so far could have been made from a town's or a scum's perspective. I feel like that lynch could have been made by a mafia trying to get a lynch on a townie, but it could have just as likely been vice versa. Right now, I honestly think Chigusa is the scummiest, but Shigeo and Jimmy are scummy enough for that to not be enough to lynch. I'm really sorry I couldn't help out, guys, but I think my judgement would only mess the town up here.

I don't know I feel like I should just lynch Jimmy and see what happens. He'll be lynched tomorrow anyway. I can't bring myself to do it, though. I can't shake the feeling that Chigusa is the mafia.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 pm

So here's some vague scumhunting to help y'all out.

So IDK if any of you remember back to pages 7 and 8 when I went bananas over Raiden being maf, and he turned town that night. Well, it turns out, the fire mafia killed him. Therefore, the currently alive mafia who is part of the discussion right now listened to my posts and based a kill off of it (I think). So, let's see who that could've been.

Chigusa X. wrote:
Hanzou S. wrote:
Raiden Y. wrote:Yea i agree with Chigusa on wanting Jimmy to speak but tbh i mainly want Foster to talk considering he was the person with the most votes at the end of the day.

Below are some posts that are similar and older that the one above.

Chigusa X. wrote:The whole 'hasn't talked much' argument is invalid in some cases, 4-6 people are pretty much dead.

As I said before, my lynch was for some conversation, if Jimmy Q could speak that would be nice, you seem to be lurking and watching the thread considering you haven't had any activity notices in the posts so far and I would like to hear your opinion on things.

Ryuta F. wrote:Sorry that I haven't being that active. Saiga bout what u asked me, yeah but I mean I like how we are scumhunting right now instead of lynching people to see their reactions but then realized its the same thing and u did jus unvote now and seems u are not favoring anybody else over anther person and also Foster, u are a little paranoid right now and did jus unvote to please Eileen as she is one of the people that is contributing most to the town and didn't stick with ur lynch nor gave any reason for why people should lynch shigeo, not saying u are definitely a scum but to jus unlynch so fast without a given reason by urself. Not completely sure on lynching u Foster but incase I'm not here tomorrow, altho I hope I'm here tomorrow to discuss more about this but I think I'm doing the right thing and we don't really got any direct information so... Lynch Foster U.

Hanzou, as I said before, when Jimmy finally DID speak up, he just talked utter crap and just said "i got a reaction guys we dids it". He has went quiet since then, not sure if he is lurking still.

Guys seriously, we need to pull off a lynch on a scummy player today, I'm not just gonna sit around and let the fire/ice mafia take control of the game. As I said over and over and over again, I seriously think Jimmy Q. is a member of either party, he just seems too obvious to not be.

Exhibit A.: Chigusa read it. She immediately got defensive and didn't seem to see the point of it, but she read it nonetheless.

Jimmy Q. wrote:
Saiga Z. wrote:
Jimmy Q. wrote:

yeah psanon likes to troll, thats if what you are saying is correct...

honestly, i could have pressed preview instead of sent. we will never know~

hmm interesting, i dont think that was the case since she lynched you before you opposed him

opps didn't notice that. I kinda dislike how we are all jammed into one thread with 10 pages.

If they were smart, no

point taken

well....no becuase you get suspected but then yes because you dont want to be killed by other mafia team

There's a ton of other people who are inactive. The chances of me being lynched out of them is kinda unlikely if i was to go full inactive

wait so you call putting one sentence instead of another a typo???? -_- wow.....

i posted "scum or confirmed "scum or mafia". I meant town but thinking back... it was a dumb ass way of wording it.

Rayden Y.?

yeah these names annoy me.

Yeah but thats really unlikely, i have a feeling we are being toyed by Lily G. and Silver B. Its like they were both here and chatting on what to put for their post to decide but when they saw my post of the lurker alert they escaped....

Jimmy I dont think you are scum to be honest but if you are really town then you should be a bit more active tho. In fact I dislike Chigusa's way of pushing the lynch on Jimmy, Chigusa is ignoring everything else and is dedicated to just kill Jimmy, almost trying to throw us off the main track. Chigusa you should be talking about the whole game and not just Jimmy. I know its your case but you gotta help us with the others too

I agree that lily / silver could do toying with us. I guess my read on her being inactive wasn't totally far out. I'm gonna try to be more active.

@ hanzou, tell me what page the analysis is on, i hate these forums. Also the lilly lynch was just me just pointing out how she had been inactive but wasn't subbed out. Saiga now has picked that she has been on and hasn't posted.

Anyway, things could go anyway. Saiga and hanzou could just be trying to make us lynch a villager or lilly, rayden, and silver b could all be scum. I hate villager games.

Exhibit B.: Jimmy had no idea where the analysis was, and thereby had not read it.

Jimmy Q. wrote:Hi. I don't have much to say but saiga and me scum buddy thing is cute.

I really think we should lynch either foster, raiden, or lilly so get at it people.

Exhibit C.: This was his only post before Raiden was nightkilled. I feel that if he had read it he would have commented and that it's more likely that he just read my accusation.

In conclusion, I feel that this escalates the scumminess of Chigusa. I feel that her proof of having read it and her auto-defense of it was very scummy, and that Jimmy, were he scum, would have taken the opportunity to jump on the potential scumminess of one who is not his partner.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next