PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

+14
Foster U.
Silver B.
Raiden Y.
Hanzou S.
Kazuki N.
Lily G.
Volt K.
Chigusa X.
Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.
Eileen J.
Shigeo H.
Ryuta F.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 16 Empty Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Basically, don't quicklynch Jimmy tomorrow. I feel that I am the only one who suspects Chigusa, and you should consider lynching her.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:28 pm

(don't forget to read the post on the previous page! Just because you don't think there's one doens't mean there isn't a SUPER IMPORTANT post there!)
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Votecount 5.3

Jimmy Q.(2)- Shigeo H., Chigusa X.
Hanzou S.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Not Voting(2)- Hanzou S., Jimmy Q.
There are 4 players alive so it takes 3 to hammer.
Deadline is Thursday the 28th at 9pm EST.

The village is in mylo.

Nobody was lynched.

Night 5 Commence!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:52 am

Hanzou S., the Vanilla Townie, was burned to death.

Day 6 Commence!

Votecount 6.0

Jimmy Q.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Shigeo H., Jimmy Q., Chigusa X.
There are 3 players alive so it takes 2 to hammer.
Deadline is Tuesday the 2nd at 9pm EST.

The village is in lylo.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:12 am

Expected that. Now then, let's discuss our final day.

About that evidence that Hanzou had.

Exhibit A.
Was pretty sure Hanzou was talking about me targeting Jimmy in that post, that was a reply with an explanation why. I just wanted to contribute and make conversation, didn't want this game to be the dead one.

Exhibit B.
I don't even know how this links to Exhibit A. Anyway, Jimmy was basically inactive for a couple of days and read only the last page, and probably did the same here. Plenty of posts that showed it through out the game.

Plus, when 'Jimmy' is talking about that, it's Saiga's quote too, and it only says about the analyse in his post. No idea if that is odd formatting but yeah, will go back and have a look soon.

Exhibit C.
Odd how Jimmy only targets town members in his post. Otherwise, I can't get much from it.

Also guys, I'm sorry I have done like nothing this game, and I'm sorry I wasn't as contributive as I have should have been. I just went for Jimmy as pressure at first, and shit happened. I followed that lead I had, and I went full for it. I know that I should have been focusing more on the other players too, just thought I had something. Him being here late game does say something (unless Shigeo is smart and is incriminating people).

Anyway, thoughts on that post, and can we please not quick-lynch anyone? We need to talk this out, and we have like 3-4 days to do so.

Gonna analyse the game and come back later on if I have found anything good.
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:08 pm

I'd like to see Shigeo post before i post my thoughts so i can see what his thoughts are.
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:41 am

well, it was kind of expected that hanzou would die though he does have a few good points making me doubt my decision about who to suspect, I hadn't seen the points that he gave about chigusa being scummy and I am very happy he pointed that out so I don't go blindly into lynching Jimmy and ignore chigusa. While I'm still leaning towards thinking Jimmy is scum I'm not going to go straight into lynching because as Hanzou said quicklynching is NOT the way to go. I will make my final decision the day before deadline and will take the rest of the time to think about who I will lynch and talk about what you guys think. if I lynch now the mafia could quickhammer, unless I lynch the mafia of course, and that is not what I want right now. I am seriously in doubt of what to do right now.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:43 pm

ug i was really hoping one of you two slipped up and voted me, it would have been easier. Honestly, I'm leaning toward Chigusa. He defended my lynch on Volt K, during the days he gave little insight on him, and i feel he is a smarter mafia player than Shigeo. With both of you not jumping on the lynch of me, it seems like you are both listening to hanzou and following his order, trying to be village. Since i feel chigusa is smarter, he thought this out more.

currently im 70% leaning towards Chigusa and 30% towards Shigeo. I'd like to hear arguements on why Chigusa feels that Shigeo could be mafia and vice versa.

ps: aj if you ever invite me to another anon game, please not a villy game #_#
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Volt K. wrote:i've been hella busy guys, I'm sorry for not posting yesterday guys and I'll try to respond to what Saiga said. I know he thought i was potential scum for not voicing my opinion but talking about it which is completely understandable, so I thought I should say who I believe to be the scummiest atm

Also I thought Foster was scummy a bit too, but he obviously is not

Jimmy Has made some very scummy plays and is one of the most suspected players atm (i think)

Shigeo I'm on the fence about this one. Been subbed around a lot, but haven't seen him talk all that much. I'd like to here more from this guy.

Toran i don't have any actual evidence but i do have a gut feeling.

That's what i think, I'm not the best scumhunter (ok I'm pretty bad xD) but this is what i think currently.

Jimmy, here. Found this from Page 18. This is what's making me really unsure now, from me having a look.

Volt was analysing the people who were brought up in conversation from that day I believe, and targets you a lot, basically is following my b/w on you. I'm really not sure if it's you or Shigeo, but this is making me lean onto Shigeo, because why would scum bring so much attention to their partner late game. Shigeo was just mentioned, and was basically defined as 'on the fence, unsure, want to hear more'. basically 50/50 split, but i'm sorta leaning towards shigeo after reading some of this stuff tbh.

ughhhhhhhhhhh halp me

Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:29 am

Jimmy Q. wrote:ug i was really hoping one of you two slipped up and voted me, it would have been easier. Honestly, I'm leaning toward Chigusa. He defended my lynch on Volt K, during the days he gave little insight on him, and i feel he is a smarter mafia player than Shigeo. With both of you not jumping on the lynch of me, it seems like you are both listening to hanzou and following his order, trying to be village. Since i feel chigusa is smarter, he thought this out more.

currently im 70% leaning towards Chigusa and 30% towards Shigeo. I'd like to hear arguements on why Chigusa feels that Shigeo could be mafia and vice versa.

ps: aj if you ever invite me to another anon game, please not a villy game #_#
well, the mafia made some very good plays by killing off the other mafia party, killing off a Obvious villy like saiga was a bit of a weird one though...I don't know why they did that because of the simple fact that there was still a mafia from both parties alive...I can't quite understand the plays they made but chigusa might just understand it. I'm starting to doubt my choices of yesterday more and more...I really want you both to think very well before lynching someone because if for example Chigusa lynches me, then I would have no other choice than lynching Chigusa because Jimmy would never lynch himself when he has a chance to kill someone else, right? if he's mafia he'll just hammer and win and if he's town he'll hammer and hope that I'm the mafia. That's why we need to really think this out. I've gone a bit too fast earlier because I was really convinced about Jimmy, though I have noticed now that I was blinded by how convinced I was and missed out on all the things Chigusa has done. I don't really know what to do right now.
ps: aj invite me to any games that happen please :3 (as long as you tell me what mode they are first so I know if I like the mode and actually immediatley know what's going on instead of what happened this game)
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:55 am

Votecount 6.1

Jimmy Q.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Shigeo H., Jimmy Q., Chigusa X.

The village is in lylo.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:11 am

Today is the day before the deadline (at least for me it is) and I have stated before that this would be the day where I lynch, seeing as neither of you have said anything since 2 days ago (for me) I doubt we'll get any further by waiting either so I'll just decide today. I haven't come to a decision yet so I'm going to state the reasons for both of you being scummy and then I'll come with a conclusion at the end.

Chigusa ah...didn't talk too much in the game, didn't have an opinion about volt, went with volt to go all on against Jimmy...(and while I did that too, I had just came in and hadn't seen much from the other players making it impossible for me to know the other scummy plays from other players) you have certainly brought some spice into the game, the mafia was killing scummy players until suddenly saiga died...maybe you know why? You seem pretty smart, you seem to think about what you say a lot like how you knew exactly what I meant when talking about following hanzou and wording it better than me. Very subtile things, but a smart mafia player would go subtile right? You listened to hanzou and didn't quicklynch, neither did anyone else of us...you did make a few strange plays but nothing too too scummy...yet enough to just be a very good and smart mafia.

Jimmy you've been very scummy throughout the game but you were just protecting yourself, I mean, I was protecting myself too right? we couldn't afford a misslynch making it reasonable to protect yourself...the way in which you did it was bothering me though...saying you were the least likely villy because of the people being in serious lynch talk all being town? Well what about Toran then? was he town? I don't think so...Though a big point is that you would have probably gotten lynched if no kill would have happened tonight, or hanzou would be scummy because if he wouldn't die that would be weird right? the most likely villager...alive in lylo...that doesn't seem right does it? If no kill would have happened then I would have thought you were villy for sure, because why would you trap yourself? Now you're in a better position...though it could have also been the mafia trying to frame you. I do see the kill being very scummy how it happened but there is still something about you that makes me believe you're not actually scum. I don't really know what it is, it's probably just a gut feeling but my gut feelings tend to be right...That is why I decide this.

lynch Chigusa
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:12 am

I just started typing at one point and from one argument came the other and this is what I ended up with, basically Jimmy is scummier to me but chigusa just has the feel that he's very experienced and knows how to act like town while actually being mafia.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:13 am

chigusa, you can try to convince me you're not mafia or you can do the one thing you'll probably have to do, which is lynching me and letting Jimmy decide because there's no way in hell that Jimmy is going to lynch himself, no one has a reason to lynch themselves.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 am

I love the fact no one is reading what i posted a few days ago. Jimmy, please don't hammer, I'm going to come back in a few hours i think and explain my POV.
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:28 pm

I don't exactly know how to put this into words personally, but I'm feeling really strong about Shigeo. Evidence above, and from a lot of his posts I read, Shigeo was very aggressive etc when someone did target him imho. Just my POV, but yeah. Jimmy, I seriously think you're a villager from what I've read of your stuff, it just seems like the thing that would fit here.

I won't go into incredible detail, I want you to make your own decision Jimmy.

Go read both our archives, and I also recommend reading Volt K.'s archive since it is his partner we're looking for here. Not gonna push you at all, make your own decision at your own leisure.

Lynch Shigeo H.
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 pm

tough spot. I claimed chigusa x volt early. Shigeo has been inactive, but with volt alive, he didn't need to send in the kills. Shigeo was the first person to lynch today, i feel he knew that i wouldn't just hammer and win because he is mafia and im village. He tried to get me lynched yesterday since he would have won with the lynch of me.

if chigusa is mafia, gg though i suspected you early on.

Lynch Shigeo
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Votecount 6.2

Shigeo H.(2)- Chigusa X.,  Jimmy Q. HAMMER
Chigusa X.(1)- Shigeo H.
Jimmy Q.(0)-
Not Voting(0)-

The village is in lylo.

Shigeo H. was lynched.

He was the...:

This means...:

Gratz to the winners! I'll have the player guessing thing up shortly, along with the points distribution.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 pm

yeah im awesome
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 pm

O wow...I thought it was Chigusa...well done Jimmy!
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:49 pm

I thought it was Chigusa as well O_o
Great job to both Chigusa AND Jimmy for pulling the win off for town! Congrats!
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Here is the player guessing form! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y5GDnviTIlGHq3g5FJ_-bVUTGjdfKjf74n792NzUufE/
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 pm

hehehehe
I know i'm going to get at least ONE person right.... :3
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Romeo M. wrote:hehehehe

huehuehuehue i wonder who that could be?
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:
Romeo M. wrote:hehehehe

huehuehuehue i wonder who that could be?
YOU
Actually i'm going to get all the people I know right + that one other person right :v
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next