Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Chigusa X. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 am

Good game guys, thanks hanzou at the end there, i personally would have been blinded without your advice at the end, really prompted me to go look back.

Jimmy so sorry for my awful play, but we did it i guess. Onto the player guessing!
avatar
Chigusa X.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Shigeo H. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 am

gg, xD it went good until I failed there at the end...and while I did lynch as the first like, come on guys, did it seem like I had a choice? because I actually didn't have a choice
avatar
Shigeo H.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 am

Well deserved Hanzou! 

Also I thought I got 0 points lmao, welp I am not complaining. 

Also yeah, game 9 people, wtf are u doing spamming our topic? Go back to your own!
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:39 am

Shigeo H. wrote:gg, xD it went good until  I failed there at the end...and while I did lynch as the first like, come on guys, did it seem like I had a choice? because I actually didn't have a choice
You played well, you had many people fooled lol (I was one of them). Too bad it didnt last until the end lol
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:22 pm

To be honest, I have no idea who most of you are. Siaga already told me who he is, but aside from that I don't know who anyone is.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Jimmy Q. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm

no one had me fooled but i'm paranoid even about hanzou til he died. 3 out the 4 mafia were inactive for most of the game, interesting.

+20 jimmy for winning the game
avatar
Jimmy Q.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Shigeo H. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:03 pm

I don't know who anyone is, the only legit guess I made was about lilly, and I'm probably wrong about that one so yeah...if lily is who I think he is he'll understand, I don't do this tournament to win, I do it for the fun.
avatar
Shigeo H.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Robert O. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:Well deserved Hanzou! 

Also I thought I got 0 points lmao, welp I am not complaining. 

Also yeah, game 9 people, wtf are u doing spamming our topic? Go back to your own!

jeez I am sorry Saiga.

and yeah well deserved Hanzou

Jimmy Q. wrote:no one had me fooled but i'm paranoid even about hanzou til he died. 3 out the 4 mafia were inactive for most of the game, interesting.

+20 jimmy for winning the game

I dont think that exists lol
avatar
Robert O.

Posts : 385
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : In your mum's bed huehuehue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Julie C. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:Well deserved Hanzou! 

Also I thought I got 0 points lmao, welp I am not complaining. 

Also yeah, game 9 people, wtf are u doing spamming our topic? Go back to your own!

It's just Robert and Romeo.

I say as I post here...
avatar
Julie C.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Robert O. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Julie C. wrote:
Saiga Z. wrote:Well deserved Hanzou! 

Also I thought I got 0 points lmao, welp I am not complaining. 

Also yeah, game 9 people, wtf are u doing spamming our topic? Go back to your own!

It's just Robert and Romeo.

I say as I post here...

Lol, tell that to saiga
avatar
Robert O.

Posts : 385
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : In your mum's bed huehuehue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:42 pm

I can't be bothered to say who guessed who like I did last time, I'll just post the link to the spreadsheet of guesses after I announce the identities. Anyways, Game 8 reveals here we goooooo!

Ryuta F.
You made some good content posts while you were alive, which was the reason why you were killed. As you told me on PS, it was likely because you looked too towny. Good job while you where alive though.

Ryuta F. was...:
Mob Boss

Eileen J.
You were pretty much in the same boat as Ryuta. You were arguably the most towny player while alive, and the reason you weren't protected by the doc was that he was the only one who thought you were scummy. The Lucario lives on!

Eileen J. was...:
Drookez

Silver B.
Pretty typical PR-hiding strategy from you. I'm pretty sure Toran told me that he was aiming for the doc when he killed you, so yeah, somewhat predictable in that front. I hope you come back sometime in the future, or at least come visit! (The previous sentence will make sense in a second)

Silver B. was...:
Stir

Raiden Y.
I'm not sure why you were killed, given that you were heavily suspected. Heck, I'm not even sure why you were heavily suspected. I mean, your posts weren't bad, I guess it's just that you didn't post frequently enough? I don't know. Good job anyways.

Raiden Y. was...:
champetero

Lily G.
Not much to it, you were pretty inactive, both Lily #1 and #2. You were activity/policy lynched... Once again, there isn't much to say about you and there's no point to split your two reveals up.

Lily G. #1 was...:
YaraelPoof

Lily G. #2 was...:
APinkishBunn

Foster U.
Pretty much the same as Raiden, except for the fact that your posts weren't as townish looking as his. That makes me wonder even more why you were killed, but good job anyways.

Foster U. was...:
superstarsrock

Saiga Z. #1
Your posts were quite pro-town, but unfortunately you went inactive. You're really a guy who has active streaks, then goes inactive. If only your activity remained consistent.

Saiga Z. #1 was...:
Neel7272

Saiga Z. #2
I'm really happy I found you when I did and subbed you in, as you and Hanzou's sub gave the game a good amount of activity and content to work with. You even called your death, which was interesting. Great job though!

Saiga Z. #2 was...:
Reddo161

Toran D. #1
I believe you went inactive because you were moving. You did nothing of significance really, but I hope you come back/come to visit the room sometime!

Toran D. #1 was...:
PokeChow

Toran D. #2
Pretty good scum play from you if you ask me. You played it fairly down low, but not so much so that too many people suspected you for avoiding posting. Great job!

Toran D. #2 was...:
SkarmChikora

Volt K.
Moreso inactive early game, but you definitely had some solid posts later on. Well played though, I'm sure the late kill must have shocked you Volt. Wink

Volt K. was...:
SwaggyTrainer

Hanzou S. #1
Nothing to say here, you were inactive thus you got subbed.

Hanzou S. #1 was...:
SlimShadow

Hanzou S. #2
I've said what I needed to in the MVP speech thing. You played very well, and I'm extremely happy I subbed you in. Nobody really suspected you to be scum at the end, so great job!

Hanzou S. #2 was...:
Igpay_atinlay

Shigeo H. #1
You were a little on the inactive side whilst in the game, but you were overall posting well. It sucks that you just died on PS though Sad

Shigeo H. #1 was...:
Sylveonluver

Shigeo H. #2
I mean, you said you were going to be active, and then you became inactive and I subbed you out. Soon after I subbed you, you became active again on PS. Weird.

Shigeo H. #2 was...:
TheWhoDoctor

Shigeo H. #3
Boy am I happy I asked you to sub. It seems you love to highly strategize, which made playing as scum this game great for you. You were contributing very well, and I thought you would win at the end there. Well played, and I really hope you play in future games!

Shigeo H. #3 was...:
Aknolan

Chigusa X.
Though viewed as scummy in the later stages of the game, I didn't find you to be too bad. Your convincing at the end helped Jimmy's decision to hammer Shigeo, so great job on that front!

Chigusa X. was...:
PikaCal

Jimmy Q.
Though you acted fairly scummily throughout the game, I commend you for your pressuring and your reads. Your hammer at the end there was pretty pro, given that most others thought Chigusa was scum.

Jimmy Q. was...:
macle

On to Game 9! Guesses will be posted in that one.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Yeah, I dont think I got anyone right.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Romeo M. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:Thanks aj!
I' actually really surprised Shigeo was maf! I had my sights set on Chigusa. Well played by all!

I'm gonna do the form now, hope I didnt miss it.
Congrats Hanzou! Very Happy
Hanzou S. wrote:And Game 9ies! Stahp taking over our forum!
HUEHUEHUEHUE
NEVER
avatar
Romeo M.

Posts : 444
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : In a coffin, somewhere.

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Romeo M. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:Well deserved Hanzou! 

Also I thought I got 0 points lmao, welp I am not complaining. 

Also yeah, game 9 people, wtf are u doing spamming our topic? Go back to your own!
NEVER

Julie C. wrote:
Saiga Z. wrote:Well deserved Hanzou! 

Also I thought I got 0 points lmao, welp I am not complaining. 

Also yeah, game 9 people, wtf are u doing spamming our topic? Go back to your own!

It's just Robert and Romeo.

I say as I post here...
LOL
hypocritical much?
avatar
Romeo M.

Posts : 444
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : In a coffin, somewhere.

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:42 pm

It's like you're TRYING to rack up postcount, Romeo!

(it's not like I did that postgame as Areal...)
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Romeo M. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Well, I got Drookez right. That's all that matters XD
avatar
Romeo M.

Posts : 444
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : In a coffin, somewhere.

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Romeo M. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:It's like you're TRYING to rack up postcount, Romeo!

(it's not like I did that postgame as Areal...)
Pshh, of course i'm not doing that...
Oh crap, you've figured out my plan D:
avatar
Romeo M.

Posts : 444
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : In a coffin, somewhere.

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Seriously tho, you're posting in two topics at once. Why don't you just go over to Game 9 so we can watch for the guesses!
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Romeo M. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:Seriously tho, you're posting in two topics at once. Why don't you just go over to Game 9 so we can watch for the guesses!
Nobody is posting in game 9 ;-;
EDIT: Also, aj isn't posting guesses lol
avatar
Romeo M.

Posts : 444
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : In a coffin, somewhere.

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:39 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:I can't be bothered to say who guessed who like I did last time, I'll just post the link to the spreadsheet of guesses after I announce the identities. Anyways, Game 8 reveals here we goooooo!

Ryuta F.
You made some good content posts while you were alive, which was the reason why you were killed. As you told me on PS, it was likely because you looked too towny. Good job while you where alive though.

Ryuta F. was...:
Mob Boss

Eileen J.
You were pretty much in the same boat as Ryuta. You were arguably the most towny player while alive, and the reason you weren't protected by the doc was that he was the only one who thought you were scummy. The Lucario lives on!

Eileen J. was...:
Drookez

Silver B.
Pretty typical PR-hiding strategy from you. I'm pretty sure Toran told me that he was aiming for the doc when he killed you, so yeah, somewhat predictable in that front. I hope you come back sometime in the future, or at least come visit! (The previous sentence will make sense in a second)

Silver B. was...:
Stir

Raiden Y.
I'm not sure why you were killed, given that you were heavily suspected. Heck, I'm not even sure why you were heavily suspected. I mean, your posts weren't bad, I guess it's just that you didn't post frequently enough? I don't know. Good job anyways.

Raiden Y. was...:
champetero

Lily G.
Not much to it, you were pretty inactive, both Lily #1 and #2. You were activity/policy lynched... Once again, there isn't much to say about you and there's no point to split your two reveals up.

Lily G. #1 was...:
YaraelPoof

Lily G. #2 was...:
APinkishBunn

Foster U.
Pretty much the same as Raiden, except for the fact that your posts weren't as townish looking as his. That makes me wonder even more why you were killed, but good job anyways.

Foster U. was...:
superstarsrock

Saiga Z. #1
Your posts were quite pro-town, but unfortunately you went inactive. You're really a guy who has active streaks, then goes inactive. If only your activity remained consistent.

Saiga Z. #1 was...:
Neel7272

Saiga Z. #2
I'm really happy I found you when I did and subbed you in, as you and Hanzou's sub gave the game a good amount of activity and content to work with. You even called your death, which was interesting. Great job though!

Saiga Z. #2 was...:
Reddo161

Toran D. #1
I believe you went inactive because you were moving. You did nothing of significance really, but I hope you come back/come to visit the room sometime!

Toran D. #1 was...:
PokeChow

Toran D. #2
Pretty good scum play from you if you ask me. You played it fairly down low, but not so much so that too many people suspected you for avoiding posting. Great job!

Toran D. #2 was...:
SkarmChikora

Volt K.
Moreso inactive early game, but you definitely had some solid posts later on. Well played though, I'm sure the late kill must have shocked you Volt. Wink

Volt K. was...:
SwaggyTrainer

Hanzou S. #1
Nothing to say here, you were inactive thus you got subbed.

Hanzou S. #1 was...:
SlimShadow

Hanzou S. #2
I've said what I needed to in the MVP speech thing. You played very well, and I'm extremely happy I subbed you in. Nobody really suspected you to be scum at the end, so great job!

Hanzou S. #2 was...:
Igpay_atinlay

Shigeo H. #1
You were a little on the inactive side whilst in the game, but you were overall posting well. It sucks that you just died on PS though Sad

Shigeo H. #1 was...:
Sylveonluver

Shigeo H. #2
I mean, you said you were going to be active, and then you became inactive and I subbed you out. Soon after I subbed you, you became active again on PS. Weird.

Shigeo H. #2 was...:
TheWhoDoctor

Shigeo H. #3
Boy am I happy I asked you to sub. It seems you love to highly strategize, which made playing as scum this game great for you. You were contributing very well, and I thought you would win at the end there. Well played, and I really hope you play in future games!

Shigeo H. #3 was...:
Aknolan

Chigusa X.
Though viewed as scummy in the later stages of the game, I didn't find you to be too bad. Your convincing at the end helped Jimmy's decision to hammer Shigeo, so great job on that front!

Chigusa X. was...:
PikaCal

Jimmy Q.
Though you acted fairly scummily throughout the game, I commend you for your pressuring and your reads. Your hammer at the end there was pretty pro, given that most others thought Chigusa was scum.

Jimmy Q. was...:
macle

On to Game 9! Guesses will be posted in that one.
I got igpay and mob boss right!

AJ I recall you saying when you found me "REDDO WHY DO YOU NEVER COME ONLINE???" Or something along those lines lol.
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Romeo M. on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:21 pm

What a coincidence, so did I! Very Happy
Also reddo, you need to come on moar imo.
avatar
Romeo M.

Posts : 444
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : In a coffin, somewhere.

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Shigeo H. on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:09 am

I am so stupid Mad I thought like everyone was out of my timezone so far that I wouldn't even know they play mafia but meanwhile I could have known almost everyone n_n
avatar
Shigeo H.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:35 am

Aknolan....you didnt guess me correctly....Sad but I dont think I did either so LOL
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Shigeo H. on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:47 pm

saiga, I didn't even know you existed on ps until this game n_n
avatar
Shigeo H.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:54 pm

.....you didnt know "Reddo" existed? But you have met me many times.before this game.....
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum