PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame)

+8
Callister W.
ajhockeystar
Victor I.
Romeo M.
Kazuki N.
Akina E.
Julie C.
Robert O.
12 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame) Empty Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame)

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Romeo M. wrote:

Robert O. wrote:
Romeo M. wrote:Not sure if Julie even knows that she won yet... XD
Well obviously she does, she was there when tori was hammered
Romeo M. wrote:I mean if she has seen all of this...
Sorry I didnt see that lol
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame) Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame)

Romeo M. wrote:
Robert O. wrote:
Romeo M. wrote:I feel like we should stop talking until someone else comes onto this thread XD
We all know you are doing it to increase the number of posts lmao
shh DX
Ok no seriously now, i'm gonna stop posting until someone else gets here lol
Yeah you could do that
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame) Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia (Postgame)

We took up about 2 pages ourselves lmao
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Also how do you accept friend requests lol
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Not asking that question to increase the number of posts or anything. .....not at all
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:08 pm

I must say tho, this game REALLY pissed me off, like I have never been that pissed off in a game of mafia before.
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Welp now I am gonna watch the other game unfold. Hopefully town wins lol
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:10 pm

I got 0 points WHOOOOOO
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:18 pm

OMGGGGGG THE TROLLZ LMAO
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:22 pm

YES! 420 NO DEATH FIRE MAFIA BURN IT!

Uh...I mean...GG! Akina, you did pretty well after the old one posted once! Smile

I must ask Robert...what was your trap? XD

Anyways, I'mma take a shower and eat. I'll reply to s'more shtuff later.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 pm

The trap was to overexaggerate the argument against Tori. Then I would announce the trap. The aim was for you to nightkill me because you would be "afraid" of the trap and also to frame Tori, it is when someone attempts to frame Tori that they get caught in the trap because Tori would never kill me if he really was maf. But since it wasnt me who was killed, I thought Tori was scum.
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 pm

but then at that point I would have to depend on Gulzar to realise it.
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:42 pm

As soon as Tori said he didn't really think Robert was mafia anymore, I knew the wheels were falling off. I didn't want to lynch too soon and make an obvious bandwagon, but once Tori said that I knew we had to wrap things up.

That last half a day or so waiting for Akina to come online was the most painful, since there was nothing more I could do at that point. XD
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:44 pm

And then she finally got on, and said "I'm confused" and went offline I freaked out. Then she came on 5 minutes later and lynched Tori. XD
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:45 pm

By the way, what gender is Tori's avatar? I still can't tell. Razz
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Julie C. wrote:As soon as Tori said he didn't really think Robert was mafia anymore, I knew the wheels were falling off. I didn't want to lynch too soon and make an obvious bandwagon, but once Tori said that I knew we had to wrap things up.

That last half a day or so waiting for Akina to come online was the most painful, since there was nothing more I could do at that point. XD
Honestly I was THAT CLOSE on ULing Tori and lynching you.....then I got carried away with something else
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Julie C. wrote:By the way, what gender is Tori's avatar? I still can't tell. Razz
Pretty sure it is male
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Robert O. wrote:
Julie C. wrote:As soon as Tori said he didn't really think Robert was mafia anymore, I knew the wheels were falling off. I didn't want to lynch too soon and make an obvious bandwagon, but once Tori said that I knew we had to wrap things up.

Honestly I was THAT CLOSE on ULing Tori and lynching you.....then I got carried away with something else

Yeah I nearly fucked it up. Should've lynched Tori sooner.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:48 pm

After this one, 16 more posts and I have overtaken AJ WHOOOOOO
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Julie C. wrote:
Robert O. wrote:

Yeah I nearly fucked it up. Should've lynched Tori sooner.
If I didnt get too carried away with my certain somethinf that I cant say coz it might reveal who is using this account. I might of uled tori and lynched you
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:50 pm

I am kicking myself about it too much I should just leave it be lol
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Romeo M. wrote:Calling Julie as mvp
y/y

y
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:56 pm

I'd say Trixie as MVP, I mean dat Victor scumread.......such pro-town
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Robert O. wrote:I'd say Trixie as MVP, I mean dat Victor scumread.......such pro-town

True true.

She offered excellent reads on the game, and opted not to jump on the Tori wagon and instead go with the pro play: NL on LYLO.

She also used the silence strat so that mafia had nothing to work with on the last day.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Julie C. wrote:
Robert O. wrote:I'd say Trixie as MVP, I mean dat Victor scumread.......such pro-town

True true.

She offered excellent reads on the game, and opted not to jump on the Tori wagon and instead go with the pro play: NL on LYLO.

She also used the silence strat so that mafia had nothing to work with on the last day.
If you wanna be sarcastic.....at least dont contradict yourself lmao

How can you provide excellent reads and use the silent strat at the same time?

Oh wait its Trixie aka God, how did I not know that
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next