PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

+14
Foster U.
Silver B.
Raiden Y.
Hanzou S.
Kazuki N.
Lily G.
Volt K.
Chigusa X.
Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.
Eileen J.
Shigeo H.
Ryuta F.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 14 Empty Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:53 pm

I believe Toran and Chigusa are scum based on the fact that Toran had opinions about everyone except Chigusa. I would like everyone else to analyze and give his/her opinion on this scumread. At the moment, I am completely open to lynching Toran.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:55 pm

I gave my opinion on her! I didn't think I should have retyped it. :I
Fine, I think that town don't tend to be neutral. They tend to be very innocent, or very scummy. Mafia tend to be anywhere on the scumometer, ranging from innocent to 'obvious'. Sometimes you get a neutralish town, but rarely.
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Hand me a shovel will you? I don't think my grave's been dug deep enough yet.
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm not blaming you, I'm scumreading you. And no one else is here to lynch, don;t know why ur scared.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:00 pm

When did I say I was scared? You asked for scumreads, I gave them.
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:02 pm

You're scared of being lynched. And I asked for your reads to figure out if you're scum. I think that you are. It's nothing personal. You just have a very high probability of being scum. Therefore, I ask everyone else to either agree or disagree with me and then most likely lynch you.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:04 pm

I wouldn't lynch me if I were you. It's just not gonna help town out at all, and that's the only reason it scares me. I genuinely don't want town to lose this game.
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt K. Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Toran is being sassy lmaooo

Sorry needed some comic relief there. But in all seriousness Toran really does seem scummy. I'm open to lynching Toran, but we can't ignore Jimmy
Volt K.
Volt K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Lynch Toran D.

How open are you? It's deadline!!!!
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:03 pm

well that sucks.  Neutral
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Votecount 4.2

Jimmy Q.(1)- Chigusa X.
Toran D.(1)- Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Volt K.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Volt K., Toran D., Shigeo H., Jimmy Q.
There are 6 players alive so it takes 4 to hammer.
Deadline is Wednesday the 20th at 9pm EST.

The village is in potential mylo.

Nobody was lynched.

Night 4 Commence!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:38 am

Toran D., the Ice Mafia Goon, was burned to death.

Day 5 Commence!

Votecount 5.0

Jimmy Q.(0)-
Hanzou S.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Volt K.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Volt K., Hanzou S., Shigeo H., Jimmy Q., Chigusa X.
There are 5 players alive so it takes 3 to hammer.
Deadline is Thursday the 28th at 9pm EST.

The village is in lylo.

FYI, Toran was slow and not sending his action so I just decided to skip it.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:59 am

Thanks fire mafia <3

I believe it's 2/3 right now, so I think we should discuss a bit before jumping into lynches.

Shigeo and Jimmy are personally my thoughts on scum at the moment. Hanzou has been a great aid to the town, and I think he is a townread.

Volt at the moment is a bit scummy to me, but less so compared to the other two. Still a minor possibility in my eyes.

Can all of you guys share your thoughts on who you think is scum? I think it would help us gain footing and we can come to a final decision that way
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Okay, so we have five people left, and two are mafia. I am relieved that we don't have to worry about the whole multi-faction thing. At this point, it's pretty much a vanilla game.

Most people seem to agree that I am clear. In my opinion, Volt is leaning town because he seemed to act a lot like Silver, who turned up town, but at this point this is practically meaningless. Other than that, everyone could easily be considered scum in my eyes.

My gut told me yesterday that Chigusa and Toran were fire maf and Jimmy was ice maf, but that is obviously not the case. I feel like Chigusa, Jimmy, and Volt have the possibility to be linked with any player. Sigheo is weird though, because he was very scummy and lurked for a long time, but seems so much less scummy now. I will do an analysis on him today.

We really have to act today. I need feedback from you guys; yesterday was severely insufficient. I can't do this on my own.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:27 pm

MOD ERROR INCOMING

It seems I failed and didn't see Toran's kill in the quicktopic... Oops. Anyways, here it is:

Volt K., the Fire Mafia Goon, was frozen to death Night 4.

Votecount 5.0

Jimmy Q.(0)-
Hanzou S.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Hanzou S., Shigeo H., Jimmy Q., Chigusa X.
There are 4 players alive so it takes 3 to hammer.
Deadline is Thursday the 28th at 9pm EST.

The village is in mylo.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:32 pm

Well, that was a bit of a surprise. I guess between Jimmy, Sigheo, Chigusa, and I we have one mafia.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:26 am

it's a surprise indeed, and a very nice one considering our position is so much better now
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:28 am

Hanzou S. wrote:Okay, so we have five people left, and two are mafia. I am relieved that we don't have to worry about the whole multi-faction thing. At this point, it's pretty much a vanilla game.

Most people seem to agree that I am clear. In my opinion, Volt is leaning town because he seemed to act a lot like Silver, who turned up town, but at this point this is practically meaningless. Other than that, everyone could easily be considered scum in my eyes.

My gut told me yesterday that Chigusa and Toran were fire maf and Jimmy was ice maf, but that is obviously not the case. I feel like Chigusa, Jimmy, and Volt have the possibility to be linked with any player. Sigheo is weird though, because he was very scummy and lurked for a long time, but seems so much less scummy now. I will do an analysis on him today.

We really have to act today. I need feedback from you guys; yesterday was severely insufficient. I can't do this on my own.
I can't help it, I'm just Always weird. I think I even claimed mafia while being mafia a few times...so yeah...
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:30 am

I don't know who the mafia are atm, I'm thinking Jimmy is still pretty scummy but I never jump into lynching until I'm sure of it, meaning we need to look at what volt did and who were acting as a team with him, I will take a look at that and see what I can find, might not find all of it though seeing as there are like 300 replies to this topic making it sort of hard to read it all, so I will mainly read what volt said.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:37 am

so I checked on what volt has said and he has really pretty much been on Jimmy the whole time, for which you can't blame him tbh, and has only said a little bit about me. He hasn't really showed that he was teaming with anyone so that doesn't really help, after all he might be "suspecting" his mafia partner to make it seem like they're not teamed, then again he might just want to shove it off to someone else...I really don't know and although I don't think lynching on a mylo is a good idea I don't know what we would gain from waiting a night, a higher chance to lynch scum of course but the mafia will probably leave us with a hard choice and a high chance to make a mistake which doesn't really help either...I want to know what you guys think about the options we have, should we lynch now even though it's mylo or should we wait on lylo?
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:08 am

Ok im back. I'd like to say that i'm the least likely fire mafia. I lynched volt k awhile back. Chigusa defended Volt k when i lynched him.

We have a 1/4 chance of lynching mafia atm. We could discuss lynches atm, nl, then have a 1/3 shot at getting mafia.

Shigeo has been inactive most of the game, just like Volt K. Being inactive has been a theme for the mafia players. Volt K only posted that me, Shigeo and Toran D were mafia. Nothing about Chigusa or Hanzou

Chigusa defended Volt K when i lynched him and hasn't really suspected him all game.

Hanzou said that Volt K was town but also suspect Volt K of being mafia later on.
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chigusa X. Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:26 am

Jimmy Q. wrote:Ok im back. I'd like to say that i'm the least likely fire mafia. I lynched volt k awhile back. Chigusa defended Volt k when i lynched him.

We have a 1/4 chance of lynching mafia atm. We could discuss lynches atm, nl, then have a 1/3 shot at getting mafia.

Shigeo has been inactive most of the game, just like Volt K. Being inactive has been a theme for the mafia players. Volt K only posted that me, Shigeo and Toran D were mafia. Nothing about Chigusa or Hanzou

Chigusa defended Volt K when i lynched him and hasn't really suspected him all game.

Hanzou said that Volt K was town but also suspect Volt K of being mafia later on.

i recommend quoting people when they do stuff, proof or it didn't happen. All i said was that I have no opinion on him when i was identifying him. And I didn't defend him, I attacked you for that scummy end of the 1st day lynch on Volt. We had no information back then, and don't just go 'oh i thought he was fire mafia' cause literally no one can know that on the 1st day unless it's really really damn obvious or they are partners with him. If it was, please quote it and show me Smile

In future though, it would help people not have to go back and search whether someone did something if you quoted :p

In other stuff, about the lynching today/tomorrow, I think our best shot is lynching today. Mafia will probably kill the most likely town read to us and I think we should talk it out a bit and see where this goes, then come to conclusions. It's not helping us a load more.

But of course, I don't mind, if you guys want to NL, feel free, just recommending the lynch if we are able to find out the scum today.
Chigusa X.
Chigusa X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Jimmy Q. wrote:Ok im back. I'd like to say that i'm the least likely fire mafia. I lynched volt k awhile back. Chigusa defended Volt k when i lynched him.

first of all, you call me inactive? well the people before me were a bit inactive but there are also people who like to lurk, and I don't know who they were and you don't either, so we don't know if they're not just lurkers like we know exist from experiences in the ps mafia room.

second of all, there we go again...you're suddenly the most probable town for the worst reason I could think off...if I would be mafia and would want an argument on why I'm not the fire mafia I would do that exact thing, lynch my partner on day 1 and then hope I make it through the whole game so I can make myself look like town with this shitty reason. I like how after it's said that you don't defend yourself a lot you start defending yourself. Problem is, your reasons are pretty shitty imo.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:18 pm

BTW, I've made more posts than you jimmy
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Volt K posts saying I'm mafia.

"Sorry needed some comic relief there. But in all seriousness Toran really does seem scummy. I'm open to lynching Toran, but we can't ignore Jimmy"

"Jimmy is really confusing me because i can't tell if he's actually mafia or just reckless villy, but he did try and clear his name and pass it on to the next scummiest player (imo) Toran. Personally I feel like if they're both mafia they'd be on different teams but that's a hunch more than anything"

".... I pretty much feel the same about jimmy and Hanzou did shed some insight on the fact that he really isn't being defensive at all. "

"Jimmy Has made some very scummy plays and is one of the most suspected players atm (i think)"

"Deadline is tonight iirc and we don't have many lynches on the board, I think it might be another no lynch day o-o. I'm a bit hesitant to lynch anyone since I can see both sides of the spectrum but I am leaning towards Jimmy a bit. "

"There have been a lot of different things brought up and some of them are more legitimate than others. At this point I do think Jimmy and Foster are the scummiest. However I'm on the fence about which one. Other than that I see Hanzou and Saiga talking a lot maybe suspecting each other? I'll see how that plays out too."

that like 5/9 out of his posts claiming that i am scum. Sure it could have been an act to try to distance ourselves but i think thats fucking overkill.

now other quotes

Hanzou - "In my opinion, Volt seems town, just because he seemed similar to Silver."

Hanzou - "IMO scum are Lily, Volt, and Foster. If one of these is wrong, then either Jimmy or Toran is scum."

on the volt k lynch by me...

"I would like to ask why have you been so quiet and why did you only give a lynch as a response, you seem terribly scummy and I feel you're either one of the parties personally." - Chigusa

anyway, i was just try to state my argument for why I'm not the last mafia member. I'd like to see other people's reasoning on why they aren't mafia.

Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next