PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

+14
Foster U.
Silver B.
Raiden Y.
Hanzou S.
Kazuki N.
Lily G.
Volt K.
Chigusa X.
Saiga Z.
Jimmy Q.
Eileen J.
Shigeo H.
Ryuta F.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:17 am

I think that it's possible that he was logged in longer than expected or something. If that lurking time increases at all I will consider it lurking.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:20 am

Well we know who our confirmed lurkers are: Lily G. Silver B. And Foster U. If anything, I doubt Foster and Silver are a team since foster picked out something from Silver, that wouldnt have happened if they were a team.

I am really not sure on who Lily could be with, she barely posts anything
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:41 am

Lily G. wrote:
Eileen J. wrote:
Raiden Y. wrote:Ok just want to say a few things:

a)Eileen people random lynched because right now we have no leads and people are fishing for any slip from mafia to pressure them.

b)On a game without cop(omg yes scumhunting #1) We only have 1 option to win the game which is scum hunting. It's the 1st day so obviously there will be little to go off but instead of saying that we need to create discussion for example i really liked what saiga did about asking what eileen thoughts were.

I was never against random lynching in the RVS stage, I just wanted to see the reasonings on why they picked a particular person to "random" lynch and build on from that. When the death is revealed, we can then find out the intention of the person that started the lynch.

I agree that questioning other thoughts like Saiga did but of course before that we at least need to start a simple discussion to analyze and build upon.

Who do you think is the best lynch option?

Someone who is inactive so their feelings don't get hurt! Very Happy

Like you? For instance?

Lily G. wrote:Lynch Hanzou S.

Gut feeling isn't a good enough reason to lynch people. It can work, but most of the time doesn't.

Well really if Lily was maf I would say it would be with Raiden. You dont just lynch someone because they lynched for a gut feeling, ok sure lynching for a gut feeling is silly but you wouldnt lynch someone for it, you would just say like "lynching fpr a gut feeling is wrong, please provide some evidence that we can at least build upon" which is what Hanzou did.
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:06 pm

@Saiga hmmm...I didn't think much of that lynch at the time, but now that you mention it, that does point to a potential scumteam.

So, at the moment, these are what I think are the scumteams:
Saiga + Jimmy 
Lily + Raiden

These are subject to change.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Actually the thing that bothers me is that Volt has been so scummy. He only comes on once in a while and the last time he came on he pretty much just said that Foster and Jimmy are scummy, and that's all that Chigusa and Saiga have been saying. He hasn't posted enough to be connected with anyone save Jimmy, who voted him at the last minute Day One. Maybe that was a ruse to try to make it seem like Jimmy and Volt aren't a maf team. What do you guys think?
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:19 pm

In fact you should change one name right now....Ryuta is a mafia
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:21 pm

But the thing is....Volt hasn't been lurking, and I woudnt be surprised if volt missed it, but thats not really an excuse
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:25 pm

When I get home I will try making a lynch chart, i am not sure how helpful it will be since its so early in the game. It doesnt hurt to try tho
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:31 pm

I haven't posted too much, for two reasons:
A) I've been away for a couple of days. Rubbish excuse, but true.
B) I'm still trying to get use to the whole forum setup, and post without being particularly scummish.

Also I'm terrible at reasoning, so almost anything I do can be taken scummerly, whether it is or not.
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Toran D, if you are not scum, then you shouldnt be afraid. Tell me, what do you think about pretty much what has happened today
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Various lynches, various scumreadings... Another thing I'm bad at is telling if someone is scum or not...

But mostly seems to be random/gutfeeling lynches throughout the whole game, with a few forgetting that we only have a 2/1 ratio of mafia left. Now I sound like a sports commentator.
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Can you at least have a go -_-
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanzou S. Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:In fact you should change one name right now....Ryuta is a mafia

Oh right! Man I'm dumb. I completely forgot about that.

@Toran Just read the past few pages and tell us what you think. Try to note any connections between players, players lacking in original thoughts, and anything else that would be scummy in a chatroom game.
Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toran D. Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Honestly, I'm not going to lie. If I were to do that, I would be classed as a player lacking original thoughts, since I agree with most of the things stated. Probably due to my inability to scumread. I'll try and make a list of connections and scumtions though.
Toran D.
Toran D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Toran D, evading from answering the question by saying you are bad is scummy, so for that reason you should try the hardest you can to help
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Raiden, i see you online. Now TALK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think of what is happening?????
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt K. Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:15 pm

Deadline is tonight iirc and we don't have many lynches on the board, I think it might be another no lynch day o-o. I'm a bit hesitant to lynch anyone since I can see both sides of the spectrum but I am leaning towards Jimmy a bit.
Volt K.
Volt K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Y. Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:28 pm

BTW I'm sorry i haven't been active this last 2 days, I was studying for a college exam. I Took it today so i should be getting more active as of now. Now onto the game:

The only concrete read i have right now is Saiga being null leaning a lot to town due to the fact he has been active and posting a lot, something important about his post is that he has been creating info rather than just posting filler stuff. The reason he isn't town is that he has some scummy post for example:
Saiga Z. wrote:Well we know who our confirmed lurkers are: Lily G. Silver B. And Foster U. If anything, I doubt Foster and Silver are a team since foster picked out something from Silver, that wouldnt have happened if they were a team.
The thing i find scummy about this post is that mafia will often pressure the other mafia a bit so people don't think they are mafia partners. You seem like an experienced player so I feel like you would know this kind of things.

Hanzou S. wrote:
Saiga + Jimmy
Lily + Raiden
Any particular reason why you think the 4 of us are mafia and why on those teams(plus ryuta was mafia lol)?

Toran D. wrote:Honestly, I'm not going to lie. If I were to do that, I would be classed as a player lacking original thoughts, since I agree with most of the things stated. Probably due to my inability to scumread. I'll try and make a list of connections and scumtions though.
to be fair it's not really bad if you agree with people as long as you also add stuff into the conversation. Like Saiga said it's more scummy if you don't respond.
Raiden Y.
Raiden Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Raiden Y. wrote:BTW I'm sorry i haven't been active this last 2 days, I was studying for a college exam. I Took it today so i should be getting more active as of now. Now onto the game:

I hope you get good results Very Happy 

The only concrete read i have right now is Saiga being null leaning a lot to town due to the fact he has been active and posting a lot, something important about his post is that he has been creating info rather than just posting filler stuff. The reason he isn't town is that he has some scummy post for example:
Saiga Z. wrote:Well we know who our confirmed lurkers are: Lily G. Silver B. And Foster U. If anything, I doubt Foster and Silver are a team since foster picked out something from Silver, that wouldnt have happened if they were a team.
The thing i find scummy about this post is that mafia will often pressure the other mafia a bit so people don't think they are mafia partners. You seem like an experienced player so I feel like you would know this kind of things.

so you are saying that i would magically know the other team's mafia as well as my own and pressure all of them? considering all of them are true???? o...k.....

Hanzou S. wrote:
Saiga + Jimmy
Lily + Raiden
Any particular reason why you think the 4 of us are mafia and why on those teams(plus ryuta was mafia lol)?

yeah he derped and forgot Ryuta, he put lily + raiden because i talked about it (and you gave absolutely no attention to) he put saiga + jimmy because he thought that we were buddying up

Toran D. wrote:Honestly, I'm not going to lie. If I were to do that, I would be classed as a player lacking original thoughts, since I agree with most of the things stated. Probably due to my inability to scumread. I'll try and make a list of connections and scumtions though.
to be fair it's not really bad if you agree with people as long as you also add stuff into the conversation. Like Saiga said it's more scummy if you don't respond.

Raiden, you gave absolutely no attention to Hanzou's "analysis" on you, do you think its not much of a threat to you as you need a lynch to start talking about it? Very Scummy in my opinion
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Q. Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi. I don't have much to say but saiga and me scum buddy thing is cute.

I really think we should lynch either foster, raiden, or lilly so get at it people.
Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Z. Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:33 pm

I am not sure if hanzou will keep his word and lynch Foster, and even if he does I doubt he will get lynched out
Saiga Z.
Saiga Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Foster U. Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Hey. Im sorry that I havent really posted that much today, I do admit that could be seen as lurking. Honestly I don't feel much like posting because every time I do it gets turned against me and makes me considered as scum. Anyway, I'm going to lynch who I most believe to be mafia:

lynch Jimmy Q.
Foster U.
Foster U.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Votecount 2.4

Foster U.(2)- Saiga Z., Jimmy Q.
Jimmy Q.(2)- Chigusa X., Foster U.
Raiden Y.(1)- Hanzou S.
Hanzou S.(1)- Lily G.
Lily G.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Saiga Z.(0)-
Toran D.(0)-
Volt K.(0)-
Silver B.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Shigeo H., Toran D., Volt K., Raiden Y., Silver B.
There are 11 players alive so it takes 6 to hammer.
Deadline is Monday the 11th at 9pm EST.

Nobody was lynched!

Night 2 Commence!

Deadline is Wednesday the 13th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:53 am

Shigeo H. has been subbed out, a new user is now using the account Very Happy
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeo H. Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:09 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:Shigeo H. has been subbed out, a new user is now using the account Very Happy

That would be me. Nice to meet all of you.
Shigeo H.
Shigeo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next