PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 39 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Votecount 5.1

Kimmy S.(0)-
Emmy A.(0)-
Infernando G.(0)-
Cherry P.(0)-
Caroline M.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Caroline M., Kimmy S., Cherry P., Emmy A., Infernando G.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Saturday the 30th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Kimmy S. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:04 pm

oops the shepherd part was meant to say "doesnt make sense".

Anyway following on your reasoning for scumreading clara you also say

I'm in agreement that Clara's lynch on Kimmy feels like a weird omgus just due to how the read suddenly comes out of nowhere with very little detail in the reasoning. She goes back and calls it a pressure lynch, which honestly feels like she's looking for a reason to not unlynch.

the read coming out of nowhere is because shes a fresh sub i guess? Plus i am fairly sure the only reason why she lynched him was literally because she felt kimmy was being hypocritical about being passive. Not really sure what the pressure lynch bit is about tho. I should have included this in the post i made about why clara isnt scum but i forgot you said this, I kept looking at Kimmy and Clara's ISOs.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:06 pm

@Kimmy

I forgot to mention this but care to explain your Infernando/Caroline read more? Because u mention it and then in the post right before it u said Caroline is one of the townies people so you're contradicting yourself. You also brought up the scum team but never gave any good points to back it up.

Another thing that adds to scumminess and other people have brought this up about his before too: He just contradicts himself and makes claims with no real reasoning. IF you go back and read his first posts of the day he simply states his scum team and says a bunch of irrelevant things so make himself look like he has reasons when if u pay attention he doesn't
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:07 pm

Also I will give it one more night and if Emmy doesn't speak up I am going to place my lynch. I don't want to do it too close to deadline because we all know how that turned out yesterday smh
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:22 pm

my motivation is dead atm
ill take a look at what emmy said tomorrow
reminder that the reason that i think emmy's behavior is scummy is that it happened twice, and only when there were contested lynches
ill check back to see if this happened when jeremiah died bc if so my point is weakened
@other cherry im thinking of lynching emmy right now, lmk if you agree/disagree
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:21 am

Infernando/Caroline is PoE'd from Infernando!scum. Cherry is a townread and Emmy!scum only throws up Emmy/Infernando, unless Emmy/Caroline but I really don't believe both of them are scum for interaction reasons.

Re: Caroline with Shepherd's reads being unexplained/debunked. Yes they were. It's the same with Jeremiah's reads, he threw them out, I attacked the one regarding me, they got lynched, and now Infernando is sheeping the read without actually going back to counter what I said to Jeremiah, which is what they actually should be doing if they want to get a proper case on me. Also can we take a moment to look at what Infernando just said which indirectly translates to them thinking a case isn't necessary to lynch me and Emmy.

Reading back more now.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:49 am

Can I take some post space to say that every read on Infernando as Town for "Too scummy to be scum" is god damn worthless because this reasoning makes no goddamn sense. If you're going to give players a pass for being excessively scummy I swear I'll just lurk every other day every other game I play and quote this on all of you after you guys are revealed.

Kimmy erasing Infernando's cases off the face of the earth so we can move on to lynching them:

OK so there's a recurring theme in Infernando. They make points about people, but more importantly, They never picks them back up. The responses to their points go ignored, and points are just restated or rephrased. Town will make a real case. This is scum shading things, just trying to force a Emmy/Kimmy team onto the town. Why would Scum force a scumteam involving their scumbuddies? Because it seems ever more real when one of the members is scum. Besides, only one more Town needs to be lynched for a scum win. They accuse me of trying to force things through, trying to speed game up, but this is the guy who capslocks "Kimmy/Emmy scum" and tries to force it through with shade and bs and a whole bunch of other things.

Infernando if you are infact capable of reading responses to your posts and looking at posts other than posts that further your agenda please prove it to me. Otherwise, this is (as what Clara said to me) cherry picking, in it's real definition.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:19 am

Wow Kimmy back at it again with those points u bring up but don't elaborate. Not everything you said but I'll point them out. I have class in a few minutes so have to go rn but I will be back in 6 hours so further prove ur scumminess.

Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:34 am

Infernando G. wrote:points u bring up but don't elaborate.

lemme correct you. points I bring up but you don't read
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Kimmy you never actually addressed my dazzling post saying why i dont think clara is scum. Although Clara is already dead, there are still some parts that I need answers to. Specifically...

Caroline M. wrote:
Kimmy S. wrote:
Speaking of Clara, I indeed went through their ISO and it was pretty passive-looking to me, almost sorta "blending in"-ish. Do you have any strong reads on anyone that differs from the standard or anything new that we could do with?

Although I still dont quite understand what Halsey was referring to when he said that Clara posted her readlist in such a way that Kimmy hates, even after Kimmy had been prodded, I dont think Kimmy ever addressed Clara's previous reads at all. Instead he claims that Clara's ISOs look like she was blending in. Looking through her ISOs myself, I dont see how she was passive at all. Yes she hasnt really talked that much or made several big posts of analysis, and she hasnt even talked for the entirety of day 3, but her posts arent passive as she has been accusative on several occasions. You on the other hand became more passive after day 1 and only really picked it up after clara lynched you. Also you say that you never noticed clara say anything because you kept going after Halsey, but looking through your ISOs i can see many instances where you have replied to clara with a question or two. Therefore I dont see how you "didnt notice what clara said" and then when you supposedly go over clara's posts now in more detail, all you say is that she is being passive.

I s2g tho why is no one replying to my posts? Is everyone so dazzled by the sheer brilliance of them? I know some reply to like a minuscule section of them but even places where i say something like "i dont see this" or "i dont see that" no one is elaborating on what they were saying further...
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Emmy A. wrote:
Right now I still find Infernando to be the scummiest player, and I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts of others on him as well as his reads on Caroline and Cherry (you mention they seem townish to you-now why is that?). The general argument for him being town seems to be that he's too scummy to be scum, which to me doesn't make sense (neither does Cherry's comment on how Infernando pointed something out about mafia killing the person they were fruiting. If everyone got fruit but someone still died, it would instantly become clear that the person before them was the killer. Additionally, the fact that Infernando pointed it out doesn't really mean anything as far as alignment goes.)
for what its worth, im townreading him despite the many reasons that he is likely scum, not because of them. Admittedly, I didn't think about that, so I suppose my point there is null.

Caroline M. wrote:
I forgot to reply to this but by the end of day 2 didnt shepherd say that he thought jeremiah was scum? He did also say cherry was scum if jeremiah was town but he literally just stated that out of the blue without explaining. So i dont see why anyone would sheep shepherd's reads.
yeah, i do agree with this. I think jeremiah's reads did have some reasoning behind them (i should check this) while shepherd was just throwing out his random thoughts w/o reasoning, so it makes more sense to follow jeremiah's reads than shepherd's.

Caroline M. wrote:
I don't see why this same dazzling situation cant be applied if one was mafia and one was town then lynching the townie, rather than both options being town.
it could. I just think it's TvT w/ fake reactions because a very similar thing happened with shepherd/jeremiah.

Caroline M. wrote:
Atm this day is really awkward, the state of today is that pretty much everyone thinks emmy is scum so everyone is waiting to see what emmy has gotta say about herself. Yet even now she has "very little time" and doesnt address everything that is coming to her. Therefore i feel like this is progressing extremely slowly which is annoying when its lylo, making it really awkward. I am also interested to hear about emmy's opinion on kimmy since she's only really said that he's "neutral" and thats about it.
I'd similarly like to hear emmy's opinion on the remaining players. she clearly thinks one of the scum is infernando, but I don't know who she thinks the other is. I'm actually not as deadset on lynching emmy as I was at the start of the day, so this might change my mind.

Infernando G. wrote:@Kimmy

I forgot to mention this but care to explain your Infernando/Caroline read more? Because u mention it and then in the post right before it u said Caroline is one of the townies people so you're contradicting yourself. You also brought up the scum team but never gave any good points to back it up.
I think its more of caroline being your only viable scumpartner from his pov.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Re: Caroline with Shepherd's reads being unexplained/debunked. Yes they were. It's the same with Jeremiah's reads, he threw them out, I attacked the one regarding me, they got lynched, and now Infernando is sheeping the read without actually going back to counter what I said to Jeremiah, which is what they actually should be doing if they want to get a proper case on me. Also can we take a moment to look at what Infernando just said which indirectly translates to them thinking a case isn't necessary to lynch me and Emmy.
if what you say is true then yeah him sheeping the reads is a bit sketchy

Kimmy S. wrote:
If I wanted to end game ASAP I just go "lynch the fuck out of Clara go!" or lynch you right then. I'm holding back lynching you right now for reasons.
I don't agree with this because that's a ridiculously scummy action that would likely get you lynched.
Otherwise I think your points are all fine in terms of countering infernando's reasoning.

Caroline M. wrote:
I s2g tho why is no one replying to my posts? Is everyone so dazzled by the sheer brilliance of them? I know some reply to like a minuscule section of them but even places where i say something like "i dont see this" or "i dont see that" no one is elaborating on what they were saying further...
wallposts are too annoying to read
for me ive just been lazy, but otherwise i always respond to your posts!
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:33 pm

this is kind of an arse situation if the people who I think are town are actually town bc it seems like both infernando/kimmy want to lynch each other (with emmy as a close second).
not sure who caroline wants lynched? would be good to know!
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:50 pm

something interesting i noticed is that emmy says that she would switch her lynch to jeremiah but she doesnt because it wouldnt change the lynch
what im interested in is why she wouldnt just switch her lynch and try to convince others to lynch jeremiah instead of stating that she thinks jeremiah is worse and not switching
this is weakened by her actually switching to jeremiah later, but regardless id like to know the mindset behind that
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:59 pm

anima lynch: emmy present, fairly calm
shepherd lynch: emmy present, very erratic
jeremiah lynch: emmy not present
clara lynch: emmy present, very erratic

skimmed through deadlines, here's how emmy reacted for each one
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:45 pm

ok I'm back

And awww Cherry you're so nice even when u disagree with something. Way to make anon a safe comfortable place where views can be heard. I am proud! Unlike the meanie Kimmy who's too salty to function smh

Anywayyy In the following posts I will prove where Kimmy is wrong with his reads and explain to you guys why no matter what you think or where u are right now that Emmy is the best lynch for today.

Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:47 pm

Before that: I know life is unpredictable and whatnot but why has Emmy been so incredibly dead TODAY as compared to the others. Like today is the most important day to be active. Seems sketch.

And @Cherry: You keep reacting to posts saying "Oh i guess that makes sense" or "Thats a good point" and things like that that I can't even tell what your current reads are at the moment so if you could update them that'd be nice
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:29 pm

Infernando G. wrote:And awww Cherry you're so nice even when u disagree with something. Way to make anon a safe comfortable place where views can be heard. I am proud! Unlike the meanie Kimmy who's too salty to function smh
unfortunate, I need to be more passive aggressive

Infernando G. wrote:Before that: I know life is unpredictable and whatnot but why has Emmy been so incredibly dead TODAY as compared to the others. Like today is the most important day to be active. Seems sketch.
she already said why, she's sick and busy. ur reaching a bit too much.

Infernando G. wrote:
And @Cherry: You keep reacting to posts saying "Oh i guess that makes sense" or "Thats a good point" and things like that that I can't even tell what your current reads are at the moment so if you could update them that'd be nice

townread: kimmy
townlean: infernando
im confused: caroline
scumread: emmy
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Ik I wasnt nailing her down for it. I said "life is unpredictable". I just said seems kinda sketch. Didn't make that into a whole big thing

Okay can u elaborate. I want to see your reasons.
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Also I am currently typing the big post on another tab, i have like 6 anon tabs open smh. Thats what happens when u gotta fact check
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Okay so quoting that large message seems impossible and idk how to make mini small quotes out of one big quote ;-;

So I have the post on another tab and Im gonna respond to them by number instead. I apologize for any inconvenience

1. Idk why u had to address it if Cherry did and just say Cherry addressed it

2. If you're saying the chance of two town leaders being scum is really small then u need to stop living under a rock and look around you. Almost every mafia sweep in anon is when atleast two of the three scum were very controlling figures. At this point in the game I don't think there even are town leaders with so few people so idk why this is still a point u have to make.
And excuse me mister. Maybe if you've been reading my posts you'd know that I have my own reasons in addition to my deceased fellow town mates. Theres nothing wrong in going back to someones reads after they've flipped town and seeing where they were coming from. THE ONLY GOOD PART OF WHEN SOMEONE FLIPS TOWN IS YOU GET BETTER INSIGHT OF THEIR VIEWS CAUSE U KNOW THEYRE CLEAR. So stop harassing me for that. I added my personal reasons to it as well.

3. I said "Correct me if Im wrong" for a reason. I couldn't find that post and I looked back and still can't. If u can quote it for me then I will apologize for my blindness but it still seemed scummy to me.

4. I already said more than "they're scum" Open your eyes thanks

5. Yeah but notice how Emmy has literally said nothing about u since Day started? I WOULD ACTUALLY LOVE IT IF EVERYONE SAW THIS COME ONE COME ALL!! If Emmy switched lynches thinking she would lynch Kimmy if Clara flipped town then she would have brought that up today. But thats not the case because you're both protecting each other and refuse to communicate with each other in game to avoid buddying. Her last minute switch was scummy and you indirectly implying it isn't along with "thinking" she's scum is extremely contradicting and goes back to my point of you trying to get me lynched and end the game but still be in safe water if Emmy gets lynched.

6. I kind of brought this up in my last response so ill move on

7. Didn't praise it ?_?

8. You never refuted the being lynch happy point. That was the main reason I brought that up. You casually throw your lynch around when really a town player would be a lot more careful with it. Especially after the multiple recurring deaths. I still think ur trying to play off as an impulsive town leader who tries to emotionally appeal to get things done. You're reasons are left unexplained or unfinished. You say one thing and proceed to justify another which is why i think ur scum.
(ok but on a side note why do u put a ! at the end of every player? o.o)

9. This is like the first reasonable explanation youve made. I don't agree with it though because don't u think its better to lynch someone EVERYONE thinks is scum AND you think is scum rather than someone only u and Emmy do? You say Caroline is based on POE but u think me/emmy has more substance so why are u so reluctant to act on it? This is what I find one of the most scummy things about you.

10. that would make no sense because u only even started to think I'm scum today which can be argued as a case of OMGUS.

(bunch of random posts with no response yada yada yada)

Kimmy, if anyone is ignoring responses to posts, its you. I have made real cases on both you and Emmy. You saying I haven't doesn't make it true sweetie. I don't think that scum at this point in the game with Lylo would want to bus one of their partners. I think its heavily more plausible what you're doing by simply mentioning your partner but trying to push the lynch on to a town so u have back up in case it goes wrong. You're terribad reason for not lynching Emmy makes no sense in todays scenario. even YOU think she's scum why re u so reluctant to lynch her then??
Guys Kimmy is so clearly scum right now and I really think town is better of winning the whole thing if we lynch him today but given the circumstances of Cherry town reading and Caroline not being here as much as I would like I still believe Emmy is the best lynch option today because of the fact that everyone thinks she is scum EVEN KIMMY and so I really hope Cherry and Caroline can understand my reasoning of why Kimmy is trying to push the lynch on me DESPITE the situation right now.

Since no one seems to be doing anything yet, don't wanna run too close to deadline but Im going to

Lynch Emmy

Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Infernando G. wrote:Ik I wasnt nailing her down for it. I said "life is unpredictable". I just said seems kinda sketch. Didn't make that into a whole big thing

Okay can u elaborate. I want to see your reasons.
kimmy: gut tr, i like his responses to scummy actions, not excessively opportunistic, defenses are townie
caroline: good posts, i like her reasoning, im struggling between townreading her and poe-scumreading her
infernando: v scummy behavior previously e.g. filler/tunnel/not explaining reasoning, still tunneling a bit tbh, emmy/infernando scumteam doesnt make logical sense to me but who knows it could be possible
posts have town feel to them, gut tr
emmy: erratic behavior, especially wrt kimmy/clara, last min change does make probability of emmy/kimmy scumteam higher, didnt really like her defenses, hasnt named anyone who would be scum aside from you

Infernando G. wrote:
2. If you're saying the chance of two town leaders being scum is really small then u need to stop living under a rock and look around you. Almost every mafia sweep in anon is when atleast two of the three scum were very controlling figures. At this point in the game I don't think there even are town leaders with so few people so idk why this is still a point u have to make.
I thought he was saying that there was no reason that two town leaders couldnt be scum?

Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Lynch Emmy to prevent last minute voting shenanigans
this is probably the least confident i feel about any of the flips being scum, aside from jeremiah i think, hopefully this is right
if not, oh well gg
if this is right, @kimmy/infernando, don't go and lynch one another immediately tomorrow, take a breather and try to look at your case again before proceeding.
i do think that if emmy is scum, the final scum is caroline but i dont have anything resembling a case against her so dont lynch her just off my judgement, use your own as well
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:55 pm

oh wait jesus theres an entire day before deadline
unlynch emmy
infernando fking unlynch
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Cherry I don't see whats wrong in lynching today Surprised

Also you're acting like you're gonna be dead tonight. Pls, if/since Kimmy is scum he'll well and good keep u alive

Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:06 pm

But if u do die then I will respect your wish
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content