PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 38 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:03 pm

As for Kimmy:

1. A lot of my suspicion has to do with his relationship and interactions with Emmy thats why I'm so positive they both are scum BUT before all that I had a pretty fairly scummy read on him after reading through most of the previous day. Jeremiah's point about him bandwagoning all the lynches is v true if you look back and I don't believe that a town player would be as lynch happy.
2. Plus, idk if anyone else has noticed this but he tries to play off as that aggressive town leader who acts disappointed when things don't go his way to kind of guilt trip town into do what he says if you know what I mean. Which to an extent real town leaders have done in the past but at this point in the game he's just trying to get someone to act quick to finish it as soon as possible. Which is why I think he's scummy. I also agree with Caroline's reasoning

Plus, Cherry and Caroline seem very townish to me so by a simple process of elimination we can deduce the scum team to be Emmy and Kimmy as stated by me fifteen times this game n_n
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:04 pm

I STILL WANT KIMMY TO ANSWER TO MY WHY LYNCH ME OVER EMMY POST BECAUSE THAT TO ME IS ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PROTECT EMMY WITHOUT BUDDYING WITH HER INCASE WE LYNCH HER
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Infernando G. wrote:
Uhm I don't think this is the case. She wouldnt have for no reason freaked out if she had nothing to lose. To me it seems like a terrible play to seem like an unsure townie or whatever. I think she did it because Kimmy was going to be lynched and she realized it was better to make a risky play than lose her partner. She would not have done something like that if she knew both of them were town and had nothing to lose
right but she did this on the day shepherd got lynched as well (freaking out + last min switch to jeremiah) although i suppose the jeremiah lynch had previous support during the day
doing that when both are town displays that you're "unsure" in the face of multiple valid lynch options ig, i might be poorly explaining it

Infernando G. wrote:
1. You guys said it was a bad reason and at this point in the game I don't want to base my lynch solely on the the doing stuff later thing but I just brought it up again because to be thats when I started getting some low key scummy vibes ya know. Kinda like reading between the lines.
2. If youve noticed her plays from day 1 have dramatically changed. The way she posted her reads in the beginning were very calm and seemingly well thought out but in the past day she's been acting more uh whats the word.. uncertain you could say? Which isn't wrong to be uncertain but just that most town players if they play like that, its consistent from day 1 but does it not seem off to you that suddenly she changed her play yesterday to attempt to play it off as a unsure townie? I strongly believe this was cause plurality was on Kimmy and if she was being consistent with her plays she couldn't just shift her lynch without it being super scummy so she fell back to the oldest trick in the book. You may have fooled them the first few days, Emmy but I saw right through it! cheers
first point i cant really talk about, i suppose the second makes sense and does hold weight to a emmy/kimmy scumteam

Infernando G. wrote:As for Kimmy:

1. A lot of my suspicion has to do with his relationship and interactions with Emmy thats why I'm so positive they both are scum BUT before all that I had a pretty fairly scummy read on him after reading through most of the previous day. Jeremiah's point about him bandwagoning all the lynches is v true if you look back and I don't believe that a town player would be as lynch happy.
Infernando G. wrote:
2. Plus, idk if anyone else has noticed this but he tries to play off as that aggressive town leader who acts disappointed when things don't go his way to kind of guilt trip town into do what he says if you know what I mean. Which to an extent real town leaders have done in the past but at this point in the game he's just trying to get someone to act quick to finish it as soon as possible. Which is why I think he's scummy. I also agree with Caroline's reasoning
i dont think kimmy's really been aggressive on any day aside from day 1 (and maybe a lil bit d2), could you provide some examples of him being aggressive on any day aside from d1?

Infernando G. wrote:I STILL WANT KIMMY TO ANSWER TO MY WHY LYNCH ME OVER EMMY POST BECAUSE THAT TO ME IS ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PROTECT EMMY WITHOUT BUDDYING WITH HER INCASE WE LYNCH HER
I want to hear this too, that was super sketchy
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:22 pm

woops, i was gonna say 1 is a good point
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Idk how to do the multi quote thing properly to show u someone help??????

I'm mainly referring to the times when he's like "see you in graveyard chat" or "fuck it... might as well lynch infernando now"

aggressive isn't the best word but he's definitely appealing to emotions here. The second thing he said goes back to my point of him trying to be controlling and end game asap but trying to hint at it. Its hard to explain but I think he said that cause he's planning on lynching me but he doesn't want to make it seem out of the blue especially since its lylo so he's putting the idea in everyone's minds before he does so when he eventually does it won't be like "woah there Kimmy" ya know?
Ill try to find more quotes of him being that guilt tripping town leader once I figure out how to make multi quote work. I messaged Aj but he didn't respond so I shall wait
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:58 pm

I Am Here And I Am Not Inactive. I Think That Infernando Is Scum, But People Seem To Disagree, Which Is Odd Since Mafia Will Usually Try To Get A Single One Of Them To Be Universally Town Read, But There Is A Player (Kimmy?) Who Thinks Infernando Is Scum, Breaking The Universal Town Read.

I Think Caroline Is The Other Scum, Do I Need To Quote Posts Which Make Me Seem Right?

To Multi Quote @Infernando, Quote A Post, Copy It Into Another Tab, Then Quote Another Post. I Don't Know If There Is A More Tech Savvy Way Of Doing It, But Unfortunately I Believe The Multi Quote Button Is Borked.
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:59 pm

O
M
G

Please please PLEASE stop capitalizing the first letter of every word I'm going to break my laptop screen
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:01 pm

@the real cherry

I think ur new partner might be special
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:01 pm

I Know I Am Special, I'm A Goddammed Snowflake
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Cant argue with that
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Anyway if you're being serious I would like to take you up on your offer and ask u "make quotes that make u seem right"
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:21 pm

Infernando G. wrote:Idk how to do the multi quote thing properly to show u someone help??????
click multiquote on all the posts you want to quote, then click the "post reply" button at the bottom.

Infernando G. wrote:
I'm mainly referring to the times when he's like "see you in graveyard chat" or "fuck it... might as well lynch infernando now"
hmm alright. those statements dont really seem scummy to me, just an aspect of kimmy's posting style moreso.

Infernando G. wrote:
aggressive isn't the best word but he's definitely appealing to emotions here. The second thing he said goes back to my point of him trying to be controlling and end game asap but trying to hint at it. Its hard to explain but I think he said that cause he's planning on lynching me but he doesn't want to make it seem out of the blue especially since its lylo so he's putting the idea in everyone's minds before he does so when he eventually does it won't be like "woah there Kimmy" ya know?
i'm not too good at recognizing ate so ill trust you. i suppose that could demonstrate him lynching you in the future, but we'd have to see if he follows up on it.

Infernando G. wrote:
Ill try to find more quotes of him being that guilt tripping town leader once I figure out how to make multi quote work. I messaged Aj but he didn't respond so I shall wait
okie dokie

Cherry P. wrote:I Am Here And I Am Not Inactive. I Think That Infernando Is Scum, But People Seem To Disagree, Which Is Odd Since Mafia Will Usually Try To Get A Single One Of Them To Be Universally Town Read, But There Is A Player (Kimmy?) Who Thinks Infernando Is Scum, Breaking The Universal Town Read.

I Think Caroline Is The Other Scum, Do I Need To Quote Posts Which Make Me Seem Right?

To Multi Quote @Infernando, Quote A Post, Copy It Into Another Tab, Then Quote Another Post. I Don't Know If There Is A More Tech Savvy Way Of Doing It, But Unfortunately I Believe The Multi Quote Button Is Borked.
partner 1 was a loli, partner 2 was a dead fish, partner 3 is jaden smith
incredible
i'd like if you could get posts that explain why caroline is scum because the only reason i think she's scum is poe, pmuch.

Infernando G. wrote:@the real cherry

I think ur new partner might be special
lmaoooo
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 pm

id ask why you think infernando is scum but the read explains itself tbh (doesnt mean i agree with it, before someone inevitably gets upset at me for tr'ing him and saying this)
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:50 am

Cherry please try and tame your partner because I'm scared he'll make an impulsive lynch and scum will quick hammer (which might be difficult considering Emmy is inactive now) but still don't want to risk it
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:00 am

im sure they'll be fine
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:02 am

regardless i already told them to not place a lynch w/o consulting me (similar to what i'd be doing)
ofc if i dont get on within a couple hours they can feel free, esp if we're at dl, but i assume thats a given. i was effectively just saying dont rush into things
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:29 am

KIMMY WAS ONLINE A FEW HOURS AGO! STOP AVOIDING ME Mad
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:02 am

Sorry was unable to speak for today. I'll see what I can briefly say then fully respond tomorrow
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:06 am

Infernando I've already said I leave my computer on.

Infernando > Emmy because he's in both my suspected scumteams.

Excuse me Infernando but I'm not guilt tripping or rushing anything. I've lynched, pushed for stuff, and failed like every other townie. All of my lynches has good enough reasoning behind it.

Responding more tmr, and I won't be online even if it says I am because I leave my computer on so please stop godamn poking me for that.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:25 pm

I have little time to post right now (recurring theme). In the flood of posts that came after the end of yesterday's votecount was someone theorizing that I'd attribute the nature of my Clara lynch to stress, which is incorrect. It's better attributed to my being sick, which led to (A) me not clearly explaining why I picked Clara over Kimmy and (B) me waiting until extremely late to move to lynching one of the two (it took Cherry's comment on it for me to realize).

I'm pretty sure I detailed my read on Clara throughout the game; the one thing I may not have mentioned was her tendency to pick one person and focus on them throughout the day, which I saw as very tunnely and agenda based. Day 1 I'm pretty sure I mentioned not liking how she lynched Halsey, said she'd move off if he became townier, then showed no effort to re-analyze him after he'd made a number of other posts. (In fact, I'm pretty sure I bring this up in one of my Day 4 posts as well.) On later days she had good interactions/questioning of the people she lynched, but that in itself was something she'd have done as either alignment after being called out on it and she still focused primarily on pushing one person's lynch.

Right now I still find Infernando to be the scummiest player, and I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts of others on him as well as his reads on Caroline and Cherry (you mention they seem townish to you-now why is that?). The general argument for him being town seems to be that he's too scummy to be scum, which to me doesn't make sense (neither does Cherry's comment on how Infernando pointed something out about mafia killing the person they were fruiting. If everyone got fruit but someone still died, it would instantly become clear that the person before them was the killer. Additionally, the fact that Infernando pointed it out doesn't really mean anything as far as alignment goes.)

I have a number of other things typed up but my battery is low. I'm also in class.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:Infernando I've already said I leave my computer on.

Infernando > Emmy because he's in both my suspected scumteams.

Excuse me Infernando but I'm not guilt tripping or rushing anything. I've lynched, pushed for stuff, and failed like every other townie. All of my lynches has good enough reasoning behind it.

Responding more tmr, and I won't be online even if it says I am because I leave my computer on so please stop godamn poking me for that.

Salty Smalty Kimmy
I was just wondering cause i figured it would show u on the whole time and not on and off every few hours if u left your computer on. Nonetheless it doesn't really matter that much
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Emmy A. wrote:I have little time to post right now (recurring theme). In the flood of posts that came after the end of yesterday's votecount was someone theorizing that I'd attribute the nature of my Clara lynch to stress, which is incorrect. It's better attributed to my being sick, which led to (A) me not clearly explaining why I picked Clara over Kimmy and (B) me waiting until extremely late to move to lynching one of the two (it took Cherry's comment on it for me to realize).

I'm pretty sure I detailed my read on Clara throughout the game; the  one thing I may not have mentioned was her tendency to pick one person and focus on them throughout the day, which I saw as very tunnely and agenda based. Day 1 I'm pretty sure I mentioned not liking how she lynched Halsey, said she'd move off if he became townier, then showed no effort to re-analyze him after he'd made a number of other posts. (In fact, I'm pretty sure I bring this up in one of my Day 4 posts as well.) On later days she had good interactions/questioning of the people she lynched, but that in itself was something she'd have done as either alignment after being called out on it and she still focused primarily on pushing one person's lynch.

Right now I still find Infernando to be the scummiest player, and I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts of others on him as well as his reads on Caroline and Cherry (you mention they seem townish to you-now why is that?). The general argument for him being town seems to be that he's too scummy to be scum, which to me doesn't make sense (neither does Cherry's comment on how Infernando pointed something out about mafia killing the person they were fruiting. If everyone got fruit but someone still died, it would instantly become clear that the person before them was the killer. Additionally, the fact that Infernando pointed it out doesn't really mean anything as far as alignment goes.)

I have a number of other things typed up but my battery is low. I'm also in class.

1.Uhm wtf does u being sick have to do with this??
And it looks more like u were waiting for an opportunity and u used cherry's comment as a way out last minute so that u can use it as an excuse now

2.And ok let's just go with you thinking I'm the scummiest player. You still haven't given any opinion on another possible scum. You're just suspecting me cause you know its lylo and u don't want to make any scum slips by accusing someone else or buddying with Kimmy. So tell me, EMELINE (if thats a name) Who is your other scumspect?

3. What point that I pointed out doesn't mean anything? I didn't understand that part.

4. As for Caroline and Cherry, My town reads on them aren't based on contribution because I never like to base town reads on solely that but more so their interactions with other players. Cherry has a more genuine town reaction to things as opposed to Emmy's overdramatic ones and Caroline doesn't show any signs of aggression or buddying that a normal scum would have at this point in the game BOTH of which Emmy and Kimmy show. Also I already said this but POE strongly indicates that they're both town to me.
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:48 pm

As for scumspects I believe this is everyone's opinion right now:

Kimmy: Infernando/Emmy or Infernando/Caroline?

Emmy: Infernando/NO ONE ELSE tsk tsk

Cherry: Emmy/Caroline

Caroline: Emmy/Kimmy

Infernando: Emmy/Kimmy

Just a handy dandy post we can refer to
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:53 pm

@Cherry I don't know how strong your town read on Kimmy is but I'd strongly like you to consider the Emmy/Kimmy scum team because Ive read through the reasonings for the others and I really don't think any other scum team makes as much sense
Like I can see the individual reasoning for each to an extent but when you put their plays together only Kimmy and Emmy's go perfectly together.
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:57 pm

About Emmy's dazzling reasoning against Clara, it makes sense in the Halsey situation because she even said "i am probs just stubborn which is why i am sring halsey" owtte. The shepherd lynch however makes sense because imo he just got scummier and scummier and plus clara iirc did keep going through his posts and picking out the scummy parts of it. I guess whats unfortunate is that clara never came online after emmy made her post where she lynched infernando and explaining why both him and clara are scumleans to her, so we never got to hear what she had to say about it and also the other stuff that happened. I still think you could have at least addressed my post saying why clara isnt scum instead of screaming about why something scares you even if you were sick. Plus it did also have some dazzling stuff that showed something weird kimmy has done while in the process of breaking down the reasoning as to why clara is scum in kimmy's eyes.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Another point to bring up against Infernando here is that they sheeped dead Jeremiah's reads, but not Shepherd's reads, who basically died in the same scenario.
I forgot to reply to this but by the end of day 2 didnt shepherd say that he thought jeremiah was scum? He did also say cherry was scum if jeremiah was town but he literally just stated that out of the blue without explaining. So i dont see why anyone would sheep shepherd's reads.

Cherry P. wrote:i can see some substance to a emmy/infernando scumteam but i dont think its the case
i also think that emmy's been so erratic because both the options to be lynched were town so she can afford to seem like shes being confused and freaking out at dl when in reality shes in little danger
I don't see why this same dazzling situation cant be applied if one was mafia and one was town then lynching the townie, rather than both options being town.

Infernando G. wrote:

Emmy:

1. You guys said it was a bad reason and at this point in the game I don't want to base my lynch solely on the the doing stuff later thing but I just brought it up again because to be thats when I started getting some low key scummy vibes ya know. Kinda like reading between the lines.
I mean pretty much everybody does that probably because they ran out of time and predict that they can find some time later. Not sure how it actually gave you the initial scummy vibes. That's probably why everyone (including me) believe that it is a dazzlingly flawed point since I dont see how you could peek through the gap between the lines and see that the person behind them is a mafia rather than a townie.

Cherry P. wrote:I Am Here And I Am Not Inactive. I Think That Infernando Is Scum, But People Seem To Disagree, Which Is Odd Since Mafia Will Usually Try To Get A Single One Of Them To Be Universally Town Read, But There Is A Player (Kimmy?) Who Thinks Infernando Is Scum, Breaking The Universal Town Read.
Before you said this, 2 people (me and cherry) think he is town while 2 people (kimmy and emmy) think he is scum. Therefore he isnt being universally townread. Now that you have said this, only 1.5 think he is town as opposed to 2.5.

Cherry P. wrote:
I mean how else am I meant to dazzlingly understand why you think I am scum?

I just realised I keep writing "i dont see why", i need to change it up and make it more dazzling!!!

Atm this day is really awkward, the state of today is that pretty much everyone thinks emmy is scum so everyone is waiting to see what emmy has gotta say about herself. Yet even now she has "very little time" and doesnt address everything that is coming to her. Therefore i feel like this is progressing extremely slowly which is annoying when its lylo, making it really awkward. I am also interested to hear about emmy's opinion on kimmy since she's only really said that he's "neutral" and thats about it.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next