PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 33 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by The Hippie Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:51 pm

lol so mad when you havent contributed to the game for 3 days

The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:15 am

Mirror Ash wrote:LMFAO when I forget about DL and my idiot partner gets us lynched. Have fun, noobs.

Wtf ok? I am sorry dude but you are the noob here, everything that people said about how I am scum was because of you and your stupid aggressive actions.

I can still see town winning this one, good luck guys Smile
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:15 am

All this noob-calling is making things tense Sad

No but really, Spain Ash was a decent player. Let down by his partner, I think.

VOTE: Kayleigh B. is shouting to get what she wants and not trying to reason with anyone. She's being too decisive, a trait exclusively found in scum.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:29 am

The Hippie wrote:lol so mad when you havent contributed to the game for 3 days

says the guy who really hasn't been contributing and has just been echoing everyone elses ideas such as "kayleigh and ash for scumteam", has just been saying complaining over activity for the past 4 days although he hasn't actually given us anything to actually roll with and try to discuss upon and totally shitposting ie post above. At least my contributions have been good and amounted to a lot more in like a day to the content of posted within a week. Please don't give me that shit when you're worse to be honest.

The Hippie wrote:All this noob-calling is making things tense Sad

No but really, Spain Ash was a decent player. Let down by his partner, I think.

VOTE: Kayleigh B. is shouting to get what she wants and not trying to reason with anyone. She's being too decisive, a trait exclusively found in scum.

Yeah Ash was good. Both were OK personally, I don't get where there were major scumslips or motives that brought reason to actually go and lynch him myself.

Only reason I'm being so decisive is because I've had this opinion and read on him for over 2 ingame days. It's not my fault that my read is pretty heavy on him and that makes me seem super decisive and wanting to lynch him. Any queries on why I have this huge read on him can easily be answered by looking at my posts about him. If that last post of me complaining made me look a lot more decisive and/or scummy, I'm sorry, was just a bit pissed off due to the fact we didn't actually go through with that.

(also jsyk personally decisive isn't necessarily scummy if it's supplemented with good evidence, which I feel I have.)
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:28 am

i guess i dont mind a jenero / nico / kayleigh lynch
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:40 pm

The Hippie wrote:i guess i dont mind a jenero / nico / kayleigh lynch
No really, I'm sure you can be more wishy washy if you really try, partner. Dx
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Kayleigh B. wrote:Yea... Lacy really fucked up with lynching mirror ash. I honestly don't know what happened there to make mirror ash look scum, but now it makes me rethink Lacy could be scum just a little bit.  Anyways i'm going to lynch who i think should have been killed and...

Lynch Jenaro K.

Really... the thought that I could be scum just occurred to you. It's not like my partner had a completely terrible reasoning for his lynch on Mirror Ash. He misunderstood MA's reasoning for attempting to lynch The Hippie. I wont deny that it could look scummy, especially if a scum read was already present. Plus I think he was one of the latter people on the Gemma wagon iirc. It's not my fault I have a terrible partner (sorry but its kinda true, I said earlier that I'd rather have Jenaro lynched) who thinks what Mirror Ash did indicates scum.

I think Jenaro should have died myself, but my partner thought otherwise. It is my fault that I didnt get here in time to change the lynch. But maybe if you were a bit more active, you might have realized why my partner wanted that kill.

However, you have been consistently semi-active. And I realize that activity doesnt really mean shit in this game. But I would like it if you showed up more, help us keep a rough idea of where your head is at all times. You stated earlier that you dont come by and give just one line of text, which is pretty true. However you post so rarely that I struggle to get a solid read on you. I'm going to make another game 15 reference here... It kinda reminds me of Shakuji, and he flipped scum. I'm not calling you scum, but I would like it if you post more.

Mostly, I'm interested in your thoughts on Nico. His activity plummeted after TR's death. I understand that sometimes IRL stuff gets in the way and it could be coincidental. Or it could be an indication that he's trying to stay low and avoid a lynch for now. I feel discussion on this subject would be most useful. However, feel free to lead discussion on me. This will also be helpful. But actually discuss rather than let what happened yesterday happen again. A lynch with relatively little discussion. Just because we hit a scum doesnt mean that you guys can slack off and not discuss. Now for the interesting part.

Kayleigh B. wrote:Why the fuck do you guys care about scumteams that much. Realistically scumteams are the worst possible idea to ever be in existence in the game. Scum will be actively trying to not appear as scum for one part, and for the other part, the whole me/ash hypothesis was entirely wrong plus there's the fact that a lot of the playerbase viewed us as town leans. I mean my god did we really have to go through with the mirror lynch there? Lacy did you have to get all opinionated when you kept switching there? Bit silly tbh.

anyway good job you fucks time to lynch jenaro.

First off, let me remind you that there are two people on these accounts. There's another person on your account isnt there? Let me also add that I cant directly talk to the other person on this account... which kinda inhibits our coordination. We dont all have the luxury of agreeing with the other person on the account, as was stated before by me. I didnt agree with the Mirror lynch. The other Lacy wanted Mirror killed. We argued and thats why the switch in lynches happened. The fact of the matter is aj was hosting the official and I thought I could get away with switching the lynch after deadline. I failed, obviously. Aj for some reason is actually smart... weird right?

There was a decent reasoning behind the mirror lynch, as I mentioned earlier in this post, so that's why he was lynched. I dont have to agree with the reasoning, but it was at least valid. You shouldnt try to disregard it and push it off as invalid, especially when a good chunk of the town that voted thought so too. At the very least, the mirror lynch helps solidify some reads and generate new ones. So even though we lost Mirror rather prematurely, we at least have a better idea of who could be scum.

As for your statement "why do we care about scumteams so much?" There is a valid reason to it. Of course scum arent going to try to look like scum. Unfortunately some people are really bad at being scum. Other times people are really good at being scum (for example Shakuji). So we cant fully rely on our reads. So what if "there's the fact that a lot of the playerbase viewed u as town leans" (and if that's the case, I dont think Mirror would have been lynched) if some people can hide their scummyness well. The thing they cant hide as well are the hints and indications of buddying. Agreeing on little things can make two people look like scum. Jenaro agreed with TR Day 1 on some things, and that is one reason why i think Jenaro could be scum.

Chainsaw defense is another thing that exists. Trying to protect your teammate by attacking the person who is leading a lynch on your partner in an attempt to save them. There was no obvious chainsaw defense, of course, but there is the fact that people could try to toss the lynch off their partner to possibly save them. That's the rationale behind the MA lynch (which was kinda null since this also doesnt occur often in forum games)

By interpretting how players interact with each other, you can get a rough feel as for who may be scum together.   It helps basically get rid of the issues that can be created when the mafia is really good. Think of it like say charizard from server mafia. He hides his scummyness well, and individually he could be unstoppable, but you can find his flaws based on his partners, and how closely he is aligned with them. Of course, scumteams analysis arent the ultimate basis on why we lynch someone, their individual actions and the precedent of these actions also yield a high importance in a lynch, but they do tend to help a lot.

Plus all information we can have, the better chance we have of getting the last mafia. This is why I am specifically asking for discussion. I also want people to look back to before the TR lynch to see if anyone has had any significant changes, whether it be in activity or in how they act towards one another. ANY difference should be noted so we can discuss this.

Can we also discuss Kayleigh and Nico, like I said yesterday, guys?

Also to my other personality: That was not the optimal lynch. Just because you got The Reporter right does not mean that all your reads will be spot on. Think more about whats going on before deciding a lynch. Smh.

TL;dr Part I: I dont care if I wrote an essay on this. Read it. I stated information that could be useful in here. Seriously dont be lazy. Dont just scroll down to the bottom, else you might miss something crucial.

Tl;dr Part II: I like cake, read above...

Tl;dr part III: SERIOUSLY?! Read above... gosh.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:11 pm

at this point there are a few people who are interesting to me, The Hippie, Kayleigh and Jenaro.

As for The Hippie, I feel like he's town, while one of the Hippies is not very active and just seems to shitpost, the other hippie seems to be at least trying to bring up some good points.

About Jenaro, I honestly don't know what's up with him.

Kayleigh though, is where it gets interesting. You see, some days ago Kayleigh said she would let her partner decide. I found this odd at the time because it's generally not something I would see a town member doing. Now you might be wondering why this is important again. It's because all of a sudden she seems to have forgotten such a thing as a partner exists and is using it to make lacy seem scummy. Isn't this odd? Earlier she was very much aware of her partner and their opinions and she got called out on it, now she seems to have forgotten partners exist. and yes I know it could have been the other one who mentioned letting the other decide, but that one seems to have responded to me calling her out. This to me seems like it would stick to mind and you would remember that you have a partner.

This is why I think Kayleigh is acting a bit odd.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:57 pm

The Hippie wrote:
No really, I'm sure you can be more wishy washy if you really try, partner. Dx

first of all thanks for addressing my call out on the fact that you're being hypocritical. really great to see some quality ignorance from you as usual hippie, great help in solidifying my read on you.

Lacy H. wrote:
Kayleigh B. wrote:Yea... Lacy really fucked up with lynching mirror ash. I honestly don't know what happened there to make mirror ash look scum, but now it makes me rethink Lacy could be scum just a little bit. Anyways i'm going to lynch who i think should have been killed and...

Lynch Jenaro K.

Really... the thought that I could be scum just occurred to you. It's not like my partner had a completely terrible reasoning for his lynch on Mirror Ash. He misunderstood MA's reasoning for attempting to lynch The Hippie. I wont deny that it could look scummy, especially if a scum read was already present. Plus I think he was one of the latter people on the Gemma wagon iirc. It's not my fault I have a terrible partner (sorry but its kinda true, I said earlier that I'd rather have Jenaro lynched) who thinks what Mirror Ash did indicates scum.

I think Jenaro should have died myself, but my partner thought otherwise. It is my fault that I didnt get here in time to change the lynch. But maybe if you were a bit more active, you might have realized why my partner wanted that kill.

yeah I realise the lynch reasoning and stuff now, I was personally sorta indifferent towards it but I was sort of like you more likely to go for a Jenaro lynch. Sorry my partner hasn't read.

However, you have been consistently semi-active. And I realize that activity doesnt really mean shit in this game. But I would like it if you showed up more, help us keep a rough idea of where your head is at all times.

sure I have been doing that and been reading lots, not my fault my partner isn't pulling their weight imo. Have been trying to give good analysis and lots of content when I'm on, apologies if that isn't sufficient. If I don't, I'm usually feeling it's not adequate enough to add something that isn't necessarily a worthwhile point to bring up in reads/discussion/whatever. Will do so though.

You stated earlier that you dont come by and give just one line of text, which is pretty true. However you post so rarely that I struggle to get a solid read on you. I'm going to make another game 15 reference here... It kinda reminds me of Shakuji, and he flipped scum. I'm not calling you scum, but I would like it if you post more.

its not like my content is minimal, im not getting the fact that apparently it's hard to read me when I have tons of stuff to go on, just in big chunks rather than small 1 liners. I could split this up into separate posts but I don't see the point in that if im doing the same thing. Not after a super high post count, I feel that's just faking my real activity.

Mostly, I'm interested in your thoughts on Nico. His activity plummeted after TR's death. I understand that sometimes IRL stuff gets in the way and it could be coincidental. Or it could be an indication that he's trying to stay low and avoid a lynch for now. I feel discussion on this subject would be most useful.

was considering bringing up this whenever I got to reads yeah. His activity has been questionable. I mean he was a top town read day 1 for me personally, he had some really good content and thoughtful discussion points as well as (I think) a fairly active set of partners on the account afaik. The lack of stuff is pretty dire, considering he was one of the more active people. Imo its likely a irl issue or something but I don't see why he's not subbed out at this stage if hat were the case. I mean it's too unlikely that both of them have irl issues or whatever imo and can't go and say a few things like thoughts on a post in a few sentences or whatever. Still feeling a slight town lean myself considering the fact that lurking for scum in this would be a pretty bad move seeing as the whole point is to control town seeing as it's nightless. Even more so now seeing as we only have to lynch one scum. as usual, scum generally do try to be slightly active.

However, feel free to lead discussion on me. This will also be helpful. But actually discuss rather than let what happened yesterday happen again. A lynch with relatively little discussion. Just because we hit a scum doesnt mean that you guys can slack off and not discuss. Now for the interesting part.

sure will cover that in my reads I suppose. I haven't really looked at you much Lacy and I suppose it would be worthwhile to get a perspective on you.

Kayleigh B. wrote:Why the fuck do you guys care about scumteams that much. Realistically scumteams are the worst possible idea to ever be in existence in the game. Scum will be actively trying to not appear as scum for one part, and for the other part, the whole me/ash hypothesis was entirely wrong plus there's the fact that a lot of the playerbase viewed us as town leans. I mean my god did we really have to go through with the mirror lynch there? Lacy did you have to get all opinionated when you kept switching there? Bit silly tbh.

anyway good job you fucks time to lynch jenaro.

First off, let me remind you that there are two people on these accounts. There's another person on your account isnt there? Let me also add that I cant directly talk to the other person on this account... which kinda inhibits our coordination.

yeah I know, personally was hot-headed when I typed this up. I didn't entirely get the change of motive/lynch at the time from you but said above that I sorta get it.

We dont all have the luxury of agreeing with the other person on the account, as was stated before by me.

stated by the majority of the playerbase apparently, good job stating the obvious.

I didnt agree with the Mirror lynch. The other Lacy wanted Mirror killed.We argued and thats why the switch in lynches happened.

The fact of the matter is aj was hosting the official and I thought I could get away with switching the lynch after deadline. I failed, obviously. Aj for some reason is actually smart... weird right?

There was a decent reasoning behind the mirror lynch, as I mentioned earlier in this post, so that's why he was lynched. I dont have to agree with the reasoning, but it was at least valid. You shouldnt try to disregard it and push it off as invalid, especially when a good chunk of the town that voted thought so too. At the very least, the mirror lynch helps solidify some reads and generate new ones. So even though we lost Mirror rather prematurely, we at least have a better idea of who could be scum.

as I said before, wasn't against it, just didn't feel it was the best. Understand the whole reads stuff but yeah I'm still a bit ticked off considering it was mirror and his analysis was good. fair enough though and I'm not gonna argue further bout it, sure you've all heard enough about it.

As for your statement "why do we care about scumteams so much?" There is a valid reason to it. Of course scum arent going to try to look like scum. Unfortunately some people are really bad at being scum. Other times people are really good at being scum (for example Shakuji).

I suppose on that behalf. but considering the huge levels of collaboration that will likely be taking place, I couldn't see a reason why someone would play terribly considering they have a whole other person there to support them/fix issues and back them up. (gj on the tons of shoutouts shakuji btw, found your biggest fan on this post).

So we cant fully rely on our reads. So what if "there's the fact that a lot of the playerbase viewed u as town leans" (and if that's the case, I dont think Mirror would have been lynched) if some people can hide their scummyness well.

on that behalf I was more referring to the fact that many people saying we're a scumteam was a bit stupid seeing as the majority of reads currently about at that point were going in the direction of not that. I get that scum could play super townie, wasn't arguing against that. Just obviously wasn't clear enough on that behalf.

The thing they cant hide as well are the hints and indications of buddying. Agreeing on little things can make two people look like scum. Jenaro agreed with TR Day 1 on some things, and that is one reason why i think Jenaro could be scum.

Chainsaw defense is another thing that exists. Trying to protect your teammate by attacking the person who is leading a lynch on your partner in an attempt to save them. There was no obvious chainsaw defense, of course, but there is the fact that people could try to toss the lynch off their partner to possibly save them. That's the rationale behind the MA lynch (which was kinda null since this also doesnt occur often in forum games)

was thinking about this when I saw the hippie lynch btw. personally feeling like it could be viewed as a bit of a chainsaw defense. Not entirely but it has aspects of it all. It's not like he's jumping down my throat at all, but his evidence is just off the mark, as I touched upon when I brought up the whole decisive thing last post. I get the whole one partner being okay and stuff, and I'm not sure if the 2nd is purely baiting reactions or is just being dumb as fuck, but still, questionable from my POV.

By interpretting how players interact with each other, you can get a rough feel as for who may be scum together. It helps basically get rid of the issues that can be created when the mafia is really good. Think of it like say charizard from server mafia. He hides his scummyness well, and individually he could be unstoppable, but you can find his flaws based on his partners, and how closely he is aligned with them. Of course, scumteams analysis arent the ultimate basis on why we lynch someone, their individual actions and the precedent of these actions also yield a high importance in a lynch, but they do tend to help a lot.

Plus all information we can have, the better chance we have of getting the last mafia. This is why I am specifically asking for discussion. I also want people to look back to before the TR lynch to see if anyone has had any significant changes, whether it be in activity or in how they act towards one another. ANY difference should be noted so we can discuss this.

Can we also discuss Kayleigh and Nico, like I said yesterday, guys?

Also to my other personality: That was not the optimal lynch. Just because you got The Reporter right does not mean that all your reads will be spot on. Think more about whats going on before deciding a lynch. Smh.

TL;dr Part I: I dont care if I wrote an essay on this. Read it. I stated information that could be useful in here. Seriously dont be lazy. Dont just scroll down to the bottom, else you might miss something crucial.

Tl;dr Part II: I like cake, read above...

Tl;dr part III: SERIOUSLY?! Read above... gosh.

Not much else to say. Think I covered mostly everything you were talking about. Probably will bother myself and do some reads soon. Think now would be a good time for a lot of people considering lots has happened and all.

Brutella I think I covered most of your qualms in my post btw, really cba doing more but if you need more info based on that stuff feel free to make me do more.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:23 pm

Can my partner calm down???? GEEZ.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:28 pm

so nico p. has been lurking a ton, and hasn't really given a reason. I'm watching him for any sort of sign that he is alive. Also Yas and The Hippie have really just been fillering / shitposting... they are my biggest reads for right now.

Also, this game died...

I'm fine with a Jenaro lynch also. My biggest town reads are Kayleigh and Brutella for providing us with fairly valuable insight.

I know that I just said half the game was scum... but let's be honest, we only have to lynch one more scum to win!!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:52 pm

js someone can be town and shit post and someone can be mafia and give insight

but anyway as we get closer to lynch and the end of the game, do we want to focus on lynching the most scummy player first even if they are active or do we want to move towards lynching the inactive players so they arent a liability if we reach the end of the game?

i agree more with a jenero / nico lynch atm than kayleigh.

also just a point that it seems that only 1 person of kayleigh has been posting all game from what i can remember and i can just see the mafia partners talking in the chat about the other half shutting the fuck up while the other one (hello hawkie?) takes control because they feel they are the better player. just a theory that im throwing out there.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:58 am

tbh Lacy, i have a town read on Yas cuz he's been helpful. Also, i reserve the right too get mad over things, especially that terrible lynch choice.

More importantly... deadline is in a little over 24 hours, speak up guys.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:45 am

Yas is lurking again, let's try to pressure him to see if he speaks up
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:54 am

First of all, going to his profile lets me know that he hasnt been online since the last time he posted... as he was last online at "Last visit : Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:19 pm" and his last post was a minute b4 that

Seriously though Lacy... you should know not to base your reads solely on activity.

However, I wouldnt be opposed to him speaking up. I would want to see an updated reads list.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:01 am

Nico is more prominently lurking
Latest post : Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Jenaro K. is less weird in that aspect.
Latest post : Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Whats with these people not coming on for a few days.

More importantly, why did Nico come on at least once during the 5 days after the last post he made, but did not said anything?
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:54 pm

I think Brutella raised a good point there. Kayleigh literally just called this account out for being "hypocritical", but there is no way that can't happen with hydras.

I'm the only person who's placed a lynch vote right now, so we really need more votes on Kayleigh. :v
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Lacy H. wrote:Yas is lurking again, let's try to pressure him to see if he speaks up

haha.

Soo Jenaro hasn't said anything much today, which is weird considering he might be lynched soon. Nico just dissapeared, maybe due to irl reasons.

I still believe Jenaro is the best lynch choice today, as he is the one I believe is the most scummy. Unless, he posts a detailed read list that gives strong reasons who else to lynch, I don't see myself switching my vote.

Also guys, you don't have to wait for me to do the scumreads. I have quite busy myself. I think it's important that we have an updated readlist from everyone, so I think we should all do that.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:14 pm

That's what I've been saying, but I feel like your reads lists are pretty well put together. Thats why I asked for a reads list specifically from you again. However, I want everyone to post a reads list before the deadline. Especiallly Nico if he comes back.

Most importantly, if you dont have time for a full out reads list, I want discussion on Nico and Kayleigh. Ive wanted this for the whole fay but there hasnt been much discussion on them.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:46 pm

id rather lynch nico than kayleigh for blatant lurking.

it kinda really sucks that the only 4 active people are on 2 accounts
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Can you reiterate where Nico straight up lied?
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:22 pm

The Hippie wrote:I think Brutella raised a good point there. Kayleigh literally just called this account out for being "hypocritical", but there is no way that can't happen with hydras.

I'm the only person who's placed a lynch vote right now, so we really need more votes on Kayleigh. :v

im calling you hypocritical because both of you completely ignored my whole rant about how both of your personalities seem to just be complaining about everything and how I apparently am terrible and do nothing since I was away, yet I did more than you guys put together recently. I get that the whole hydra thing sorta makes conflicting opinions common, but you fucking read the post and yet just say oh yeah wouldn't mind that lynch still. Expected a response at least from one part of you. Especially the one I'm currently responding to.

calling you hypocritical doesn't mean that I deserve more lynches lol, i had valid reason to do so considering the ignorance. also no you're not the only guy who placed a lynch. sure youre the only one on me but I'm pretty sure see as 2 or whatever lynches on Jenaro right now is saying that. in what scenario though do we need more votes on me? I'm responding fine to people's queries, I'm not dodging questions and I'm clearly not the main target for today in town. The pressure on me is fine. Would have answered these without the pressure, its not like lynching me would be a good idea today anyway considering the general consensus of the playerbase.

curious also hippie, why the sudden push on me considering that you're basically been edging towards this since the reporter lynch. you basically called me out, remembering this is after I started looking at Jenaro, and have been further highlighting me until today where it all goes tits up and you seem to be down my throat (fair enough considering some of my posts). Honestly would read that as a bit peculiar in relation to this stuff. I mean could be seen as a soft defense in a way. again this theory could just be bs and im probably not in my best frame of mind to go into deep analysis atm but worth sharing.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:24 pm

by the way I've not had much time to work on my reads list yet so I'll probably sit down tomorrow and deal with it, apologies for not getting it done sooner like I thought.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:48 pm

wouldnt you be dead by then?
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Deadline is tomorrow, but the olurality is on Jenaro iirc. i dont see why she would be dead by then.

The Hippie, can you provide a reads list for us. I want to see where your head is at on everyone.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next