PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 18 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:43 am

Brutella, I've been noticing that a bit - It's actually looking like Reporter X Gemma X Nico/Yas/Jenaro. Nico because of his postcontent, Yas because Gemma challenging him allows him to townie defense himself, and Jenaro for being the latter of TRs lynch targets - a semi bus to try clearing himself.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:43 am

Brutella, I've been noticing that a bit - It's actually looking like Reporter X Gemma X Nico/Yas/Jenaro. Nico because of his postcontent, Yas because Gemma challenging him allows him to townie defense himself, and Jenaro for being the latter of TRs lynch targets - a semi bus to try clearing himself.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:45 am

Okay so, I noticed that The reporter was at first questioning Gemma just like me but as soon as Kayleigh lynched Gemma as well, she immediately started saying "why are we lynching her? I don't find her particularly scummy..." etc etc.
It seems kind of like a subtle attempt to take suspicion away from Gemma. And then she suggests we lynch someone else blah blah but then Gemma also agrees which is like ???
idk the Gemma agreeing could be because she doesn't want to be lynched but something about this seems sketchy to me.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:47 am

Mirror Ash wrote:Brutella, I've been noticing that a bit - It's actually looking like Reporter X Gemma X Nico/Yas/Jenaro. Nico because of his postcontent, Yas because Gemma challenging him allows him to townie defense himself, and Jenaro for being the latter of TRs lynch targets - a semi bus to try clearing himself.

That would make sense too.

Btw, not saying Yas is townie for sure. My comment above was only on ReporterxGemma. Yas like Ash said could even be a potential partner.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:27 am

Realized I haven't done this yet.

Lynch Gemma
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:19 am

Mirror Ash wrote:Realized I haven't done this yet.

Lynch Gemma

Tbh i dunno whether gemma or jenaro should be lynched because jenaro sort of just dropped from the face of the earth and having 2 people on an account means that there isnt much excuse for not posting for like 3 days straight.

I also do feel empathy for Gemma coz i feel that she cant defend herself - or at least trying to but no one is accepting it. Not to say that what she did isnt scummy because i am in full agreement that it is. But it's just usually, scum patterns are logical, but I cant see much logic in being super active and encouraging discussion to being a potato.

One more thing that i felt was scummy from Gemma was that her agreement with the reporter's point that Yas's activity is scummy felt desperate because the reasoning behind it wasnt very good yet Gemma still agreed to it. It's day 1 and Yas wasnt even pressurised to do anything, all that happened was many people wanted them to speak but no one was threatening for a lynch. So really, there isnt much scummy about Yas giving a useful post after being inactive. I just felt that Gemma was too desperate because of her being pressured.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:26 am

Welp, Gemma 2 isnt here to defend her jumpiness and overall scumminess from 2 days ago and i can't find anything to say about that to convince you guys I'm town.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:38 am

Gemma W. wrote:Welp, Gemma 2 isnt here to defend her jumpiness and overall scumminess from 2 days ago and i can't find anything to say about that to convince you guys I'm town.

Honestly, this is a bullshit excuse. You are the same player. If you're town, you should have a way to defend yourself, whether or not the actions were your own or your partners. Also, what's to say YOU aren't Gemma 2 and are making this up to get out of explaining what you recognize as scummy?
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:Welp, Gemma 2 isnt here to defend her jumpiness and overall scumminess from 2 days ago and i can't find anything to say about that to convince you guys I'm town.

Honestly, this is a bullshit excuse. You are the same player. If you're town, you should have a way to defend yourself, whether or not the actions were your own or your partners. Also, what's to say YOU aren't Gemma 2 and are making this up to get out of explaining what you recognize as scummy?

Defend my actions? I went after someone, and then not 2 posts later I immediately flipped around and said no, this guy is town. Tell me, how would you defend that?
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:31 pm

Brutella is super pushy and I don't like it. Calm tf down LMAO.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:

To me this reads as "I'm scum and I think this lynch on Gemma might just stick. We're also pretty close to deadline so I'm gonna put the nail in the coffin".

VOTE: Mirror Ash
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:35 pm

I have to say, I'm kind of torn. While Yas/Gemma/Nico/Reporter have at least been trying to post, Brutella just kind of fillered and turbo'd. Also, The Hippie, way to not make any contributions whatsoever.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:38 pm

I want a lynch on either Mirror Ash or Brutella today.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:40 pm

The Hippie wrote:I want a lynch on either Mirror Ash or Brutella today.

Other than the one post, what have we done to appear as scummy to you? I don't think stating a possibility against Gemma really calls me out as scum...
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Actually, I think we get more information off a Brutella lynch than anything. I feel as though his tunnel push isn't really supported by reads - he started the tunnel as just been hunting for reasons to get other people to push it.

Unlynch Gemma, Lynch Brutella
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:Actually, I think we get more information off a Brutella lynch than anything. I feel as though his tunnel push isn't really supported by reads - he started the tunnel as just been hunting for reasons to get other people to push it.

That was.. unexpected. And scummy.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
The Hippie wrote:I want a lynch on either Mirror Ash or Brutella today.

Other than the one post, what have we done to appear as scummy to you? I don't think stating a possibility against Gemma really calls me out as scum...
I've been too busy catching up to make notes of specific posts. It's just my general read on you. Now that you've backpedalled hardcore and tried to sheep another lynch that I've proposed, though, I'm much more confident in where I've placed my vote! Wink
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Gemma W. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:Actually, I think we get more information off a Brutella lynch than anything. I feel as though his tunnel push isn't really supported by reads - he started the tunnel as just been hunting for reasons to get other people to push it.

That was.. unexpected. And scummy.

However scummy and backpedally it may be (@The Hippie) I'm going to stand by it. I still am kind of feeling Gemma x Brutella...so I'm fine with lynching either of the two.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:55 pm

aaaaaaand another 15 pages, great. okay instead of trying to catch up to this I'll just go ahead and read through the posts certain people made, see how much of this shit is shitposting. probably 90% if it's 30 pages.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Well most of the shitposting is you, Brutella...
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:08 pm

remember there are 2 brutelli
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:09 pm

OMG THERE YOU ARE!
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:12 pm

oh... hi there... uhm I'm not gonna argue with you for now, so far I don't think Gemma is really scummy though, so iirc we can have fun fighting over that later, now shh, I need to read
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:15 pm

nooooooooo! get back here! You can't leave me alone when we've only just been united!
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Dammit stop ignoring me!
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next