PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 19 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Calm TF down Brutella or we'll policy lynch you.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:43 pm

I'm not sure that's how it works
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:48 pm

so far my idea of the people in this game:

my other half is annoying

Gemma isn't actually that scummy

Jenaro seems like town to me

from here I cba to read every single word so I'm just reading for the general meaning of things

Kayleigh doesn't post a lot but when she does it seems like she's actually thought about it and stuff, not sure about this one though.

Lacy H. has actually said so little that I have read it all, and from what I've read at other people's posts so far she seems to be repeating the general opinion, while also distancing herself from it, so that while having the general opinion she can still say she wasn't sure of it in the first place if/when it fucks up.

Mirror Ash actually seems pretty towny to me, even though people have been saying he looks scummy to them.

Nico started off with pretty much no activity and then became a lot more active, and tbh that makes sense, seeing as more and more things happen so there's more to react to.

The hippie is just shitposting. That's really all he does. I don't like it, though I won't lynch him for it right now.

The reporter is just generally not doing a lot, though there aren't really any scumtells with him.

Yas has some interesting ideas, but they're few, and he generally just doesn't post a lot. don't know what that's about, might be scum but I don't know.

Lynch Lacy H.

no I am not waiting on you to agree with me, if you don't you can have fun unlynching.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:25 pm

I think it was mirror that didnt like newspapers but this is what i do when i read 5 pages

Yas W. wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:And I don't like where this conversation is heading. It's good we are discussing other lynch options but it seems to me that the people we are discussing as alternatives are the one with few posts. While I am guilty of that, I make sure that each post of mine actually adds something to the conversation. Idk how you can say it's "unhelpful" because it's not like i'm fillering.

As for my thoughts on Gemma, lynching her does give a clearer overview of the game, so even though she might not flip scum, she will give us more info than other people.

More thoughts on specific people later.

This is the #1 defense people use as scum. Every one of my posts is meaningful and adds something to the conversation. NO. Just show me 1 post you made that had any kind of usefulness in it. There are none.

The Reporter wrote:Yas has got a good point, but it's kind of suspicious that the one time he gets accused he is suddenly Active.
I don't like that

Agreed on the second part.

:'( (takes a moment to cry because my posts are all useless) Well Gemma, if you are so sure on your statement, point out one of my post that does not add something to the game.

Also you call this activity active? Lol. I post like 2 posts a day (no reason to not admit that). That is definitely not very active.

Brutella Q. wrote:Okay so, I noticed that The reporter was at first questioning Gemma just like me but as soon as Kayleigh lynched Gemma as well, she immediately started saying "why are we lynching her? I don't find her particularly scummy..." etc etc.
It seems kind of like a subtle attempt to take suspicion away from Gemma. And then she suggests we lynch someone else blah blah but then Gemma also agrees which is like ???
idk the Gemma agreeing could be because she doesn't want to be lynched but something about this seems sketchy to me.

How many people are on 1 account? 2 I believe

Gemma W. wrote:Welp, Gemma 2 isnt here to defend her jumpiness and overall scumminess from 2 days ago and i can't find anything to say about that to convince you guys I'm town.

Wierd because she was extremely active before, you seem VERY forced saying gemma 2 and not other gemma

Mirror Ash wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:Welp, Gemma 2 isnt here to defend her jumpiness and overall scumminess from 2 days ago and i can't find anything to say about that to convince you guys I'm town.

Honestly, this is a bullshit excuse. You are the same player. If you're town, you should have a way to defend yourself, whether or not the actions were your own or your partners. Also, what's to say YOU aren't Gemma 2 and are making this up to get out of explaining what you recognize as scummy?
Ty you understand

The Hippie wrote:Brutella is super pushy and I don't like it. Calm tf down LMAO.
Its called scumhunting....

The Hippie wrote:I want a lynch on either Mirror Ash or Brutella today.

Why? They both seem townie to me
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:37 pm

There's a difference between scumhunting and being way too pushy and high maintenance by spamming the thread. Her posts actually have very little content; she's just typed out a load of fluff. I think that the other Brutella is substantially more useful, but she could still easily be scum. Right now I prefer lynching Ash though.

Mirror Ash is tackling this game in the wrong way, IMO. He isn't posting from a town's perspective, which leaves me to think he's scum.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Brutella Q. wrote:Lynch Lacy H.

no I am not waiting on you to agree with me, if you don't you can have fun unlynching.

Your other half already lynched Gemma. You need to ul that lynch to lynch Lacy.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:Actually, I think we get more information off a Brutella lynch than anything. I feel as though his tunnel push isn't really supported by reads - he started the tunnel as just been hunting for reasons to get other people to push it.

Unlynch Gemma, Lynch Brutella

This makes no sense in my eyes. The very moment someone challenges you and Brutella as being mafia, not only do you distance yourself from her by lynching her, you also rationalize the lynch by saying that we'll get more "information" from a Brutella lynch. This just isn't true. At the moment, the two people that Brutella suspects are Gemma xThe Reporter. If Brutella flips town we can choose whether or not to follow a day one suspect list of a townie, which doesn't give us much "information" to go off of. If she flips mafia neither Gemma or The Reporter can be considered guaranteed townie because it could obviously be a mafia bus, leaving us with more wifom than info.

tl;dr Mirror Ash reacted impulsively to a lynch on him and used bad logic to push the lynch onto someone else.

Vote Mirror Ash
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Mirror Ash stating that we get information off a Brutella lynch could also be a scumslip. If Ash is mafia, Brutella could be a partner (he knows town would benefit from Brutella's lynch because we would get reads from an anti-town).
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:26 pm

The Hippie wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:

Honestly, this is a bullshit excuse. You are the same player. If you're town, you should have a way to defend yourself, whether or not the actions were your own or your partners. Also, what's to say YOU aren't Gemma 2 and are making this up to get out of explaining what you recognize as scummy?
To me this reads as "I'm scum and I think this lynch on Gemma might just stick. We're also pretty close to deadline so I'm gonna put the nail in the coffin".

VOTE: Mirror Ash
this is why having 2 people on one account is bad... 

I guess i cant really say much anymore except that mirror ash's switched lynch was just stupid.

However I do take issue with the reasoning placed against me here. I did provide valid reasoning as to why I thought Gemma was kinda scummy and my lynch was justified. Therefore this was not a lynch to bandwagon on the train. I find this explanation flawed, but my partner reacted kinda weird and I have no idea why he switched lynches since his reasoning was also pretty shit. But whatever, i cant deny the fact that he reacted extremely scummy but every reasoning that has lead to a lynch on me was flawed so eh...idk what to say
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:31 pm

The Hippie wrote:Mirror Ash stating that we get information off a Brutella lynch could also be a scumslip. If Ash is mafia, Brutella could be a partner (he knows town would benefit from Brutella's lynch because we would get reads from an anti-town).
Surely that just goes against like all the logic? If I was mafia and I was pushing for a scum lynch then I would be fucked. I mean maybe i could be cleared but my 3rd partner certainly wouldnt and I am forced to buddy with my partner which will expose both of me. Again a flawed argument but everybody thinks I am scum now.... thanks mirror ash 2
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:45 pm

Nico P. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:Actually, I think we get more information off a Brutella lynch than anything. I feel as though his tunnel push isn't really supported by reads - he started the tunnel as just been hunting for reasons to get other people to push it.

This makes no sense in my eyes.  The very moment someone challenges you and Brutella as being mafia, not only do you distance yourself from her by lynching her, you also rationalize the lynch by saying that we'll get more "information" from a Brutella lynch.  This just isn't true.  At the moment, the two people that Brutella suspects are Gemma xThe Reporter.  If Brutella flips town we can choose whether or not to follow a day one suspect list of a townie, which doesn't give us much "information" to go off of.  If she flips mafia neither Gemma or The Reporter can be considered guaranteed townie because it could obviously be a mafia bus, leaving us with more wifom than info.

tl;dr Mirror Ash reacted impulsively to a lynch on him and used bad logic to push the lynch onto someone else.

Vote Mirror Ash

I'm not sure this is specifically a reason to vote Mirror Ash, although this is correct, his logic is terrible. He also seems to be falling victiim to the "two-face" mechanic of hydra, where one player thinks one thing which seems justified and another player thinks another thing which isn't nearly as justified, giving a scummy vibe (it could be taken as one player "leading" the other). However, Mirror Ash is right, his lynch on Gemma was justified, so I don't think we should lynch him quite yet.

However, one person I am lynching now is The Reporter. As of right now all we are getting from him/her is messages like this:

The Reporter wrote:I think it was mirror that didnt like newspapers but this is what i do when i read 5 pages

Yas W. wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:And I don't like where this conversation is heading. It's good we are discussing other lynch options but it seems to me that the people we are discussing as alternatives are the one with few posts. While I am guilty of that, I make sure that each post of mine actually adds something to the conversation. Idk how you can say it's "unhelpful" because it's not like i'm fillering.

As for my thoughts on Gemma, lynching her does give a clearer overview of the game, so even though she might not flip scum, she will give us more info than other people.

This is the #1 defense people use as scum. Every one of my posts is meaningful and adds something to the conversation. NO. Just show me 1 post you made that had any kind of usefulness in it. There are none.

The Reporter wrote:Yas has got a good point, but it's kind of suspicious that the one time he gets accused he is suddenly Active.
I don't like that

:'( (takes a moment to cry because my posts are all useless) Well Gemma, if you are so sure on your statement, point out one of my post that does not add something to the game.

Also you call this activity active? Lol. I post like 2 posts a day (no reason to not admit that). That is definitely not very active.

Brutella Q. wrote:Okay so, I noticed that The reporter was at first questioning Gemma just like me but as soon as Kayleigh lynched Gemma as well, she immediately started saying "why are we lynching her? I don't find her particularly scummy..." etc etc.
It seems kind of like a subtle attempt to take suspicion away from Gemma. And then she suggests we lynch someone else blah blah but then Gemma also agrees which is like ???
idk the Gemma agreeing could be because she doesn't want to be lynched but something about this seems sketchy to me.

Wierd because she was extremely active before, you seem VERY forced saying gemma 2 and not other gemma

Mirror Ash wrote:

Ty you understand

The Hippie wrote:Brutella is super pushy and I don't like it. Calm tf down LMAO.

These posts kind of just passively go with what everyone is reading/getting from scumhunting and don't really provide much new insight or help. I'm not saying I'm helping out a ton, but the Reporter is passively asking everyone to keep pressuring who they are pressuring/lynching which is not him/her. This leads me to believe he/she is scum.

Lynch The Reporter.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Lacy I know you are online so can you explain that last line of your post, it makes no sense to me
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Ok guess you aren't answering
Well I'm off for now
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:03 pm

UL Brutella Lynch Gemma

The person who I think should be lynched
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:UL Brutella Lynch Gemma

The person who I think should be lynched
Nice, as soon as lynches pile up on you, you turn right back around to lynching me, what a coincidence. You're such a scummy player it isnt even funny.
Lynch Mirror Ash
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
The Hippie wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:

To me this reads as "I'm scum and I think this lynch on Gemma might just stick. We're also pretty close to deadline so I'm gonna put the nail in the coffin".

VOTE: Mirror Ash
this is why having 2 people on one account is bad... 

I guess i cant really say much anymore except that mirror ash's switched lynch was just stupid.

However I do take issue with the reasoning placed against me here. I did provide valid reasoning as to why I thought Gemma was kinda scummy and my lynch was justified. Therefore this was not a lynch to bandwagon on the train. I find this explanation flawed, but my partner reacted kinda weird and I have no idea why he switched lynches since his reasoning was also pretty shit. But whatever, i cant deny the fact that he reacted extremely scummy but every reasoning that has lead to a lynch on me was flawed so eh...idk what to say
My issue is that you brought up nothing new when you lynched her besides some conspiracy theory "OMG you could be the Gemma 2!". That alongside the actual tone and language used in the post being hurried and excitable makes it read to me as though you were looking for reasons to lynch her and finally found something, as opposed to actually noticing a lead and running with it. This is what I mean by you playing from the perspective of a mafia player and not a townie.

For reference, I'm judging each player individually and not one character as a whole. It's easy to see where the differences lie because two players having identical thoughts in mafia is an implausibility, even when you know both have the same affiliation even to the point of owning the same account. Both of Mirror Ash's personas here are very scummy, not just one like the Ash quoted above is trying to claim -- in fact, I think the backpedaller is a little less scummy.
Mirror Ash wrote:
The Hippie wrote:Mirror Ash stating that we get information off a Brutella lynch could also be a scumslip. If Ash is mafia, Brutella could be a partner (he knows town would benefit from Brutella's lynch because we would get reads from an anti-town).
Surely that just goes against like all the logic? If I was mafia and I was pushing for a scum lynch then I would be fucked. I mean maybe i could be cleared but my 3rd partner certainly wouldnt and I am forced to buddy with my partner which will expose both of me. Again a flawed argument but everybody thinks I am scum now.... thanks mirror ash 2
It's called bussing Question

FTR, I like Lacy's recent post on The Reporter a lot. I don't think currently it's incriminating enough for me to change my vote, but it's something to bear in mind.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Also if Mirror Ash is town, Gemma is probably scum.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:11 pm

OMG I HATE MY PARTNER

CAN I PUT HIM UP FOR ADOPTION PLS? HE IS SCREWING UP MY IMAGE.

Lynch Gemma

Because thats what I originally wanted to do. gdi Brutella 2
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Dear Brutella 2,

If my Gemma theory is wrong I will shut up but for now, pls don't mess this up for me

sincerely,
Brutella 1
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Tow my other half and I have conflicting views, this is not gonna go well. Can you go back to AFKing? <3

jk jk ily
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Votecount 1.3

Mirror Ash(3)- The Hippie, Nico P., Gemma W.
Gemma W.(3)- Kayleigh B., Mirror Ash, Brutella Q.
The Reporter(1)- Lacy H.
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Jenaro K.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
The Hippie(0)-
Yas W.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Jenaro K., The Reporter, Yas W.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 5th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Mirror Ash would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:27 pm

Omg Brutella 2, I swear if you don't tone your shit down, we're gonna have problems. Stop shitposting wtf
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:37 pm

The Reporter wrote:Lacy I know you are online so can you explain that last line of your post, it makes no sense to me

I'm sorry, this was one of the many tabs on my comp, and then I left. Apologies, I shall explain now.

Lacy H. wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

This makes no sense in my eyes.  The very moment someone challenges you and Brutella as being mafia, not only do you distance yourself from her by lynching her, you also rationalize the lynch by saying that we'll get more "information" from a Brutella lynch.  This just isn't true.  At the moment, the two people that Brutella suspects are Gemma xThe Reporter.  If Brutella flips town we can choose whether or not to follow a day one suspect list of a townie, which doesn't give us much "information" to go off of.  If she flips mafia neither Gemma or The Reporter can be considered guaranteed townie because it could obviously be a mafia bus, leaving us with more wifom than info.

Vote Mirror Ash

I'm not sure this is specifically a reason to vote Mirror Ash, although this is correct, his logic is terrible. He also seems to be falling victiim to the "two-face" mechanic of hydra, where one player thinks one thing which seems justified and another player thinks another thing which isn't nearly as justified, giving a scummy vibe (it could be taken as one player "leading" the other). However, Mirror Ash is right, his lynch on Gemma was justified, so I don't think we should lynch him quite yet.

However, one person I am lynching now is The Reporter. As of right now all we are getting from him/her is messages like this:

The Reporter wrote:I think it was mirror that didnt like newspapers but this is what i do when i read 5 pages

Yas W. wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:

I don't like that

Mirror Ash wrote:

Ty you understand

These posts kind of just passively go with what everyone is reading/getting from scumhunting and don't really provide much new insight or help. I'm not saying I'm helping out a ton, but the Reporter is passively asking everyone to keep pressuring who they are pressuring/lynching which is not him/her. This leads me to believe he/she is scum.

Lynch The Reporter.

Basically what I said was that you were passively fillering/semi-agreeing with town to not draw attention to yourself. It's kind of hard to put in words, but it's scummy, I promise.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:50 pm

One of the Yas W.'s has requested to be subbed out, a new user is now using that account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Brutella Q. wrote:OMG I HATE MY PARTNER

CAN I PUT HIM UP FOR ADOPTION PLS? HE IS SCREWING UP MY IMAGE.

Lynch Gemma

Because thats what I originally wanted to do. gdi Brutella 2

Unlynch the person your other half lynched before lynching someone else.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next