PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 20 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Nico P. Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Oh it seems aj has it handled anyway carry on then.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:13 pm

I got into the cycle of not wanting to catch up on posts and waiting. It sucks and it isn't an excuse for not posting, I know.

Yas comes out of nowhere and makes posts that aren't filler. One of them were subbed, so we'll see how he reacts to the game. ~Neutral

Brutella floods the chat with half-baked ideas and filler. I can't decide whether she is trying to be helpful town or an active mafia. I want to see more thoughts from her first, so ~Neutral

It appears that Gemma is struggling. She hasn't defended herself at all but instead pushes the blame on others. I see this as scummy.

The Reporter is giving the illusion that they are giving helpful input but they mostly just regurgitate what other people say. This seems like a mafia move. A scum lean for me right now.

The Hippie, Lacy, and Kayleigh's posts are drowned out by the sheer amount of things other people are saying. The only thing that stuck out to me from them are Lacy's points on the reporter. I feel neutral on them, and I want to see what kind of posts they'll make in the future.

I don't disagree with the lynch on Mirror Ash. His accounts aren't getting along at all. I'm having a hard time deciding whether this is a town or a mafia.

This leaves Nico, who I believe hasn't done anything that screams scum. I would say a town lean for me

IT seems that for awhile there was quite a bit of tunneling on Gemma, and then other people started to look at other possibilities. I don't like that Brutella was trying to tunnel on Gemma so hard.

TLDR: I think both gemma and miror are valid lynches. There are valid reasons for either one of them to be scum. I feel iffy about leaving them at L-1 though.

Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:22 pm

First of all, I feel really bad that my other half is shitposting and I really don't want to take responsibly for it but I know I have to since we are sharing the account.

I agree on with Jenaro that we shouldn't lynch mirror ash for now. I'm for a reporter lynch as well. The points I made and brought by other people make sense imo but I still feel like after seeing what Gemma flips, things will make a lot more sense to us.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:22 pm

responsibility*

sorry,I'm tired af
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:06 pm

i agree with myself on mirror. His or her reaction to his post was quiet strange and scummy. Also notice how brutella ignored other mes post when we called out mirror and just said that we were shit posting, if anything brutella has been all game.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Wait, when did I say you were shitposting? dafaq.

Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:23 pm

I told my other half who randomly decided to post yesterday to stop but I never told any of you to.
I might have said filler but thats different.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Brutella Q. wrote:I told my other half who randomly decided to post yesterday to stop but I never told any of you to.

If you want discussion, bring up a topic for discussing. Simply telling people to talk doesn't help progress the game at all. An example would be something like:

What are everyone's opinions on Mirror Ash at this point? I view his two lynch changes as ridiculously scummy today and want to lynch him primarily for those. The Hippie has brought up some great points about his personality and playstyle that seem to sway to the scum side of the spectrum. Gemma is being labeled as scummy but I'd personally rather lynch Ash because of the sheer lack of content he adds to this game.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Alright, finally my other dude posted. Let me bring something up that was brought up when I said Brutella X Gemma was possible...why tf would you bus in black flag!?!? There's no point in me switching to Brutella on a bus poss, because if he flipped mafia, you'd all assume I'm mafia, and if I were, the scum would lose then and there. Honestly, I don't understand why 3 people are on me for one bad lynch.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:42 am

Gemma W. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:UL Brutella Lynch Gemma

The person who I think should be lynched
Nice, as soon as lynches pile up on you, you turn right back around to lynching me, what a coincidence. You're such a scummy player it isnt even funny.
Lynch Mirror Ash

Wow, this is worse than Gemma

lynch Mirror aSH
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:03 am

unlynch Mirror Ash

Always remember to read the other page before you lynch

Anyway this is my thoughts on the Gemma/Mirror Ash situation

Gemma started the day calling out Mirror Ash. Her other half seems to just not be here rn.

Then suddenly that Gemma just disappears when she gets accused, we then see an appearance from the othe Gemma who says she can't answer the questions, but has a town lean on Mirror Ash for an unexplained reason

Then the first Gemma comes back on, doesn't answer any questions, and starts pushing on Mirror Ash again. The other Gemma just has a neutral thing on everybody but isn't against lynching Mirror Ash.

Or is this what happened?
You see this is a very wierd coincidence. The 2 personalities of Gemma seem to be online just when it would be beneficial to scum. I think that there has been 2 Gemma's active the whole time, but co-ordinating through the scum chat on who to appear as.

However, this would take some SERIOUS skill to pull off, and also activity from both people, which we aren't really seeing from any of the pairs, maybe Mirror has 2 actives but that's it.

But if you look at their recent posts it seems like they are both here, as I said at the start. So there is always a possibility that one of them just changed personalities, and the other just followed what they were doing.

There are too many possibilities here, thoughts plz Lacy+Brutella+Gemma etc.

The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:57 am

Mirror Ash wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:Realized I haven't done this yet.

Lynch Gemma

Tbh i dunno whether gemma or jenaro should be lynched because jenaro sort of just dropped from the face of the earth and having 2 people on an account means that there isnt much excuse for not posting for like 3 days straight.

I also do feel empathy for Gemma coz i feel that she cant defend herself - or at least trying to but no one is accepting it. Not to say that what she did isnt scummy because i am in full agreement that it is. But it's just usually, scum patterns are logical, but I cant see much logic in being super active and encouraging discussion to being a potato.

One more thing that i felt was scummy from Gemma was that her agreement with the reporter's point that Yas's activity is scummy felt desperate because the reasoning behind it wasnt very good yet Gemma still agreed to it. It's day 1 and Yas wasnt even pressurised to do anything, all that happened was many people wanted them to speak but no one was threatening for a lynch. So really, there isnt much scummy about Yas giving a useful post after being inactive. I just felt that Gemma was too desperate because of her being pressured.

I guess you havent read all my posts then Hippie? Here I quoted it for you, the last paragraph in my opinion is a good analysis and it's not been mentioned before. Plus it's better than the cliché arguments like "lurker/filler" or w/e so really I have provided better reasoning as to why I want to lynch Gemma.

@Nico excuse me? I've provided no content to the game? Are you pretending to be ignorant or are you actually blind? There are many posts where I clearly posted thoughts, analysis and explanation to aid the game forward whereas you have done some but mostly just pushing me by being ignorant to what I have really done. I think you'll find that I have provided lots of content, but it sucks when PEOPLE DONT READ IT!!!

@Gemma Have you heard of something called "2 people having different views?" Well one person wants to lynch you (thats me) and the other guy wants to lynch brutella. There is nothing scummy about this and I am pretty sure we are still stubborn on our thoughts.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:03 am

Also the Hippie, where in my post do I look excited? If anything it sounds sad to me. I dunno why it feels you are just making stuff up now....

I know that this is called bussing, my point is that bussing doesnt work well in this theme at all. So stop being patronizing ok?
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:43 am

Ok, I reread through Mirror Ash's posts in the game, as I a.m still lynching him as of the last day before deadline and I wanted to be sure about it. Going back, I few things appeared more clearly. I can mostly tell the posts of the two people controlling the account apart.

At the beginning of the day, he got accused by Gemma for something that I never really understood, it seemed like an overreaction on her part to me. He was defensive for a while, but that is to be expected. He also talks quite a bit about the two players on each account aligning metas not being that scummy.

After this, he latches onto the Gemma lynch, providing reasoning that Gemma had agreed on Yas as a possible lynch based on his inactivity. Most of this seems to be from a single Mirror Ash, with the other one adding comments here and there. It should also be noticed that he not only linked Gemma to Brutella as a possible scumteam but also to The Reporter and a few other people including myself.

Then, after one of the Mirror Ash players lynched Gemma, the other one got on and saw that The Hippie was pushing a lynch on either him or Brutella. After seeing this, he decided to protect himself by lynching Brutella, saying it would provide us with more information, something I already brought up earlier. This is what originally made him seem scummy to me.

After this, the player who made Mirror Ash lynch Gemma got online and saw the problems that the other player caused for him. He then attempted to fix what the other player had done, and unlynched Brutella and relynched Gemma. Earlier, this was my main basis for lynching him, as I perceived it as him being pressured to change his lynch based on the bad reaction to his original lynch on Brutella. Looking at it this way, it seems more like an annoyed player trying to fix the mistakes of the other player on his account. If this is the case, he doesn't look nearly as scummy as I originally though, and the lynch on him makes less sense to me.

unlynch Mirror Ash

I'm still not sold on a Gemma lynch, but I'd rather see her lynched over Mirror Ash at this point.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:40 am

Nico P. wrote:
Brutella Q. wrote:I told my other half who randomly decided to post yesterday to stop but I never told any of you to.

If you want discussion, bring up a topic for discussing.  Simply telling people to talk doesn't help progress the game at all.  An example would be something like:

What are everyone's opinions on Mirror Ash at this point?  I view his two lynch changes as ridiculously scummy today and want to lynch him primarily for those.  The Hippie has brought up some great points about his personality and playstyle that seem to sway to the scum side of the spectrum.  Gemma is being labeled as scummy but I'd personally rather lynch Ash because of the sheer lack of content he adds to this game.

Are you for real? I brought up so many discussions the day before so shushhh

But for my opinion on this situation:
Mirror Ash is on the neutral side for me. I don't know why, nothing is clicking. It could be because I'm too focused on Gemma right now. As for the lynch on me and then back to Gemma, it could be his other half doing it because in that case, I feel ya.
My other half obviously didn't read anything before and then randomly lynched Lucy so I had to go back to lynching Gemma. I assume this is what happened to Mirror Ash as well

As for the Gemma lynch, I feel like it could make a lot more things clearer to us. Since we all have possible scum teams in our minds that have Gemma in them, if Gemma is town, eliminating her from it can make us look at other possibilities and if she is scum then we can focus on the other people in the team more.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:43 am

Too lazy to quote but I second the point of when the reporter says

"Gemma only seems to be online when beneficial to scum"

and considering she is an active person, this is probably not a coincidence.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:24 am

Gemma 2 disappeared right when the accusations on her started. If I do survive to the next day, I'll definitely need a sub. It's almost like gemma 2 intentionally set this up just to troll.
I can't possibly be on everyone's scum reads, if everyone thinks I'm scum that should prove I'm town just for the fact that any mafia bussing this early would make no sense.
@The Reporter you got the first part right, but after the accusations it's been all me.
@Brutella I don't happen to show up at an opportune times, you can check my posts are always around the same time.
@Jenaro I really can't defend against something that I did not do can I?
I can't defend myself any longer.
Give me one chance to prove i'm not scum, just one day.
I cant come online for another 24 hours and by then it will be too late, so unless Gemma 2 shows up this will be my last post before deadline.
Also, I stand by the reads I posted a while ago, to be taken into consideration for future reference.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:32 am

Gemma W. wrote:Gemma 2 disappeared right when the accusations on her started. If I do survive to the next day, I'll definitely need a sub. It's almost like gemma 2 intentionally set this up just to troll.
I can't possibly be on everyone's scum reads, if everyone thinks I'm scum that should prove I'm town just for the fact that any mafia bussing this early would make no sense.
@The Reporter you got the first part right, but after the accusations it's been all me.
@Brutella I don't happen to show up at an opportune times, you can check my posts are always around the same time.
@Jenaro I really can't defend against something that I did not do can I?
I can't defend myself any longer.
Give me one chance to prove i'm not scum, just one day.
I cant come online for another 24 hours and by then it will be too late, so unless Gemma 2 shows up this will be my last post before deadline.
Also, I stand by the reads I posted a while ago, to be taken into consideration for future reference.

That bolded sentence sounds similar? Yeah, because I said it some pages ago. So much for all useless post, right?
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:37 am

familiar* (previous post)

Gemma W. wrote:Main Reads:

Brutella: All around town, no filler posts, gets to the point in all of them, no idea why 'I' was bumping heads with her.

Nico: Scummiest right now, tried to generalize way too early by saying that the town had agreed on lynching me, when there were still 4 days and only 2 people had voted me, one being a day start RVS vote.

Other Reads

Mirror Ash: Town-ish, seems way more like a confused villy than a mafia, contrary to what 'I' said.

The Reporter: Extremely neutral. I can't get any vibe from her posts.

Kayleigh: Town-ish, Active, decisive, bringing up very good points, asking very good questions, pointing out what is wrong in people's posts.

Hippie: Scum-ish, 0 input on this game, but I'll wait for the sub.

Yas: Scum-ish, online every single day, no posts.

I don't like how Gemma said Nico is the scummiest right now but did not proceed to follow up on this by pressuring him. I think the most likely scum team right now is Gemma/The Reporter/Nico. As for my thoughts on Mirror Ash, that lynch switch was super scummy but I don't think that was the same person doing it. I like Brutella and Lacy's posts as they seem thoughtful and lack scum motive.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:39 am

Anyways, I made a decision:

Lynch Gemma

If she flips scum, then great! If she flips town, that is still super valuable information. I might lose points but whatever.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:54 am

About Gemma's reasoning on how she is confo town. That only works when mafia only has 2 left, so mafia would be forced to try and save each other. But day 1, mafia can bus if they cant stop the lynches in some way so your reasoning isnt true.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:30 pm

Brutella Q. wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

If you want discussion, bring up a topic for discussing.  Simply telling people to talk doesn't help progress the game at all.  An example would be something like:

What are everyone's opinions on Mirror Ash at this point?  I view his two lynch changes as ridiculously scummy today and want to lynch him primarily for those.  The Hippie has brought up some great points about his personality and playstyle that seem to sway to the scum side of the spectrum.  Gemma is being labeled as scummy but I'd personally rather lynch Ash because of the sheer lack of content he adds to this game.

Are you for real? I brought up so many discussions the day before so shushhh

But for my opinion on this situation:
Mirror Ash is on the neutral side for me. I don't know why, nothing is clicking. It could be because I'm too focused on Gemma right now. As for the lynch on me and then back to Gemma, it could be his other half doing it because in that case, I feel ya.
My other half obviously didn't read anything before and then randomly lynched Lucy so I had to go back to lynching Gemma. I assume this is what happened to Mirror Ash as well

As for the Gemma lynch, I feel like it could make a lot more things clearer to us. Since we all have possible scum teams in our minds that have Gemma in them, if Gemma is town, eliminating her from it can make us look at other possibilities and if she is scum then we can focus on the other people in the team more.

apart from this quote there's also other half saying I'm shitposting so I'm gonna go argue with her.

1: I am not the one who was shitposting the whole damn time, that was you. I've been here since (IRL) yesterday pretty much, anything before that is all you, and trust me, I read through it, it's a lot of shitposting. It's also a lot of flooding. And seeing as people have actually said I seem a bit better than you... (insert sassy wave emoji)

2: I actually did read what everyone said, which you would know if you actually read my posts. I did actually give a reason why I thought Lucy was scummy. Why don't you try reading the posts? (insert sassy wave emoji)

3: I actually don't agree with you on Gemma. I think Ash is actually a lot more scummy. Yes you could say Ash's lynch was changed by his mirror (my new word for ash's other half) but I don't think that's the case here. If that were the case don't you think he would have said something along the lines of "Why did my mirror do that? a lynch on Gemma would make so much more sense... sorry guys I'll go change this"? Because I think he would have said something like that, and you seem to think it's a good idea too, other half. You did just use it on me. So this is why I actually think this was Ash trying to correct his mistake of lynching us, rather than his mirror trying to correct his mistake.

tbh at this point I'm wondering if we're actually mafia and aj pulled some sort of trick on me by only telling my other half and now my other half is having fun in the mafia conversation laughing at how I don't know we're mafia. Let's hope that's not what's going on here.

Unlynch Gemma
Lynch Ash

I hope you've noticed by now I don't agree with my other half, and I'm pretty sure I'll have the last say in this before deadline so :] (add another sassy wave emoji in)
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:54 pm

uhm, the other mirror ash has made it quite clear by saying "however scummy I look, I am gonna stay with brutella", so then why would he change if he thinks he is right? Everything can have a consiracy theory, but you cant just think of a theory and follow it without looking at evidence to back it up. You might be able to find some evidence to back it up but if I have more evidence to disprove it then what's the point?
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:07 pm

honestly, evidence isn't everything here, and your point there is not actually valid evidence, because anyone can say that, and then retract their lynch because they decided that maybe it wasn't that good of an idea after all, seeing as they're actually about to get lynched for it, not much point in it if you're gonna die is there?
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Brutella Q. wrote:honestly, evidence isn't everything here, and your point there is not actually valid evidence, because anyone can say that, and then retract their lynch because they decided that maybe it wasn't that good of an idea after all, seeing as they're actually about to get lynched for it, not much point in it if you're  gonna die is there?
But that just means that your point that I should have said "Why did my mirror do that? a lynch on Gemma would make so much more sense... sorry guys I'll go change this" because you can argue that anyone can say that just as easily as you argued my point here. So idk where you are going with it because it doesnt look like a good reason to lynch me if you can make up some theory that cant be proved or disproved and sticking to it then make it look like solid reasoning coz really it isnt.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next