PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 35 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Nico P. Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:26 am

in case you all were wondering why our activity dropped after d1, school started wrecking me so I couldnt do anything.
Other nico (who i'm legit 99% sure i know the identity of) did a fucking excellent job, though.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:28 am

anyways, this is easily my most disappointing psanon result ever... and i can't really blame anyone else for it.
that's not to detract from town's win though - you guys played well!
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:04 am

Yassss! We won!
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:00 am

I would have probably lynched Jenaro day 3 if I wasnt so caught up in the spanish trip and realised that deadline wasnt what I thought it was. Oh well, I guess it made the game more interesting with the suspense.....right?

I dont actually know who would deserve MVP, i dont feel someone was OP, i felt everyone was good.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:03 am

Mirror Ash wrote:You people are trash tbh. I told you it wasn't me.

Stfu dude, the only reason people thought we were scum is when you talked! Stop being so toxic dude
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:46 am

town plays were well and truly on point tbh. gj guys, we played well. guess we're not gonna need that reads list I didn't get a chance to post. also really didn't expect a Jenaro/nico scum team, wow, that's an odd pairing. gg all, that was pretty good. now it's time for 20 pages of endgame like pregame
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:13 am

Really? I thought Nico was the only one that could fit with Jenaro as a scumteam xD. But yeah, i am pretty proud of myself for getting both scum first try when i guessed the scumteam to AJ.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:27 am

meanwhile I'm still wondering where tf my other half is, but at least we won
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:59 am

Good job, Guys! <3

Other half, I'm right here. I've always been beside you all along guiding the way to the path of success.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:48 pm

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!
imo me for mvp for 360noscoping The Reporter :]]]]
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:51 pm

Yas W. wrote:Yassss! We won!

HA I GET IT BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS YAS
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:55 pm

Yassss We Won
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:40 pm

more like Yas W. we won xd
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Yas W-we w-w-won!!!
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:42 pm

amazing that somehow all the inactive people can post now
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Lacy H. wrote:NO one else lynch anyone rn though. Keep plurality on Jenaro until we are sure we want him lynched over Mirror Ash.

Also I would suggest for tomorrow looking into Nico. It feels kinda weird that his activity suddenly dropped after The Reporter was lynched. Also speak up peoples

PROOF OF MY PRO READS.

Mirror Ash wrote:I would have probably lynched Jenaro day 3 if I wasnt so caught up in the spanish trip and realised that deadline wasnt what I thought it was. Oh well, I guess it made the game more interesting with the suspense.....right?

I dont actually know who would deserve MVP, i dont feel someone was OP, i felt everyone was good.

I had a family member visiting from a different state that day so we went to play paintball. I got access to my phone 10 minutes after deadline. Tbh, I actually wanted a Nico or a Kayleigh lynch at the end of the last day mainly to clear up some reads. It's a good thing I didnt come back in time else I prob woulda put plur onto kayleigh.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Lacy H. wrote: WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!

Please you dont deserve MVP cuz of that push on MA, who was pretty townie. Plus you were trying to push on TH and Yas in the end. (although TH was kinda scummy, so I wouldnt have been to surprised if he flipped town)

IMO me for MVP for agreeing that TR (who I'm 99% sure is a certain person) was scummier, breaking the logic in her OMGUS arguments against us, and the pro reads on Jenaro and Nico. (Plus I thought )
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Good job by everyone by the way. My partner for getting the scum read on TR, Brutella for following on that wagon.

By the way, fun fact: if Nico had lynched Kayleigh instead of the Hippie, he could have saved Jenaro for another day and put us in LYLO.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:34 pm

The Hippie wrote:amazing that somehow all the inactive people can post now
to be fair i checked the game occasionally but didnt have enough time to make anything useful, so i just didnt post
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:18 am

Lacy H. wrote:By the way, fun fact: if Nico had lynched Kayleigh instead of the Hippie, he could have saved Jenaro for another day and put us in LYLO.

This is what I hoped wouldn't happen. The previous day, it was so dead in terms of activity. I thought to myself, "Well, it's not gonna get any better than this, and it's over anyways. Let's just have the game end." Nope. Jenaro comes on to save himself, and Lacy comes on too late to change her vote. RIP.

This game was really interesting, for lots of different reasons. The first two days reflected how I imagined it would go, crazy amounts of activity, no account was really "inactive". Yeah, some were more active than others, but my idea was to remove all the fringe activity players so that the game wouldn't die.

Man, the last thing I expected to happen was for the game to die. After a MAFIA lynch. You'd think if there were lots of mislynches for example, the players would get discouraged and become inactive. But... The opposite happened here. People got inactive right after a mafia died. Definitely not what I expected.

Something I learned- no matter what happens, in anon there will always be people who go inactive. Even if I get the most active people, there will always be people who request to be subbed. And this time, it was a huge problem for me as the game went on. On Day 3, there were a few people who needed subs late in the day, but I figured, "Hey, it's gonna end anyways, whatever, I'll let it finish." Nope. Jenaro saved himself.

So I asked all the people on my sub list... And all of them said no. So my options were to ask lower-quality players (which I really didn't want to do) or let it play out with only one active person on some of the accounts. it was really a problem that everyone was in one game- I couldn't just ask someone who died D1 from the other game to sub into this one. Heck, the person I subbed in for one of the Yas's didn't make any posts at all (no points for him!).

Even with all these sub/activity troubles, you'd think that it'd still be active. Heck, there were 14 people alive! Well, one was the Yas that never showed up. One of the Jenaros asked to be subbed out on Day 3 sometime. Even then, for 12 people it was still pretty inactive. It was just a weird game overall.

This is the first set since Set 2 (Game 3!) that there hasn't been a scum faction that won a game. (Not counting Game 10 since there was no town/scum obvs) To be fair, the two of them only had 1 game, but yeah, just a fun fact.

So yeah, that's everything I guess. We learned lots of things from this game, I really did not expect it to turn out like this. Points distribution will come soon, along with everything else. See you then!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:40 am

sorry aj i couldnt make this one active like i normally do Sad((((
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:38 am

GG guys
Im srry Nico and jenaro Sad
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:56 am

Lacy H. wrote:

Please you dont deserve MVP cuz of that push on MA, who was pretty townie. Plus you were trying to push on TH and Yas in the end. (although TH was kinda scummy, so I wouldnt have been to surprised if he flipped town)

IMO me for MVP for agreeing that TR (who I'm 99% sure is a certain person) was scummier, breaking the logic in her OMGUS arguments against us, and the pro reads on Jenaro and Nico. (Plus I thought )

I AM YOU

FOR ALL INTENSIVE PURPOSES

plus you only played for like 1 day :/ so stop pushing so hard for MVP for just you. It's not very appealing. Sad
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:45 am

Lacy H. wrote:
Lacy H. wrote:

I AM YOU

FOR ALL INTENSIVE PURPOSES

plus you only played for like 1 day :/ so stop pushing so hard for MVP for just you. It's not very appealing. Sad

>for like 1 day.
I subbed in at the middle of Day 2. Right now was Day 4. I was the most active Lacy once I subbed in. I contributed the most. There was a little less than 30 posts by you and the other lacy when I joined. I legit posted about half of the posts on the account. Your "yeah lmao" post was filler as fuck.

All I'm saying is that out of the three Lacy's on here, I think I deserve it the most. I got a lot of townie cred for us. All you did was tunnel vision TR and look relatively scummy. To be honest, I feel that no one deserves MVP cuz we all fucked up somehow. The mafia weren't a good scum team for this theme, and were fairly obvious (considering Black Flag mechanics) by the end of day 2. They didnt play the game well.

While this game is kinda fun, I do think that individual merits are kinda overshadowed by group performance. I think this would have been a lot better if we could talk to our partners in like a qt chat
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:48 am

No offense Nico, TR, and Jenaro. but its kinda true. I noticed the link btwn Jenaro and TR immediately, and I had just subbed in. Nico was the only saving grace in that team, but since its black flag mechanic, that doesnt really matter too much.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next