PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Whoa dem posts tho, way to make them flashy with all that colour and stuff.

Inactives are quite problematic with solidifying reads and scumteams and stuff. I mean we can always ask AJ to sub them out. However I am not sure if AJ will do it since they arent totally inactive (except maybe Jack).

And yeah, I do think The Instructor is scummy. But i am not entirely convinced that he is mafia. His playstyle just doesnt make sense and seems way too scummy and bizarre to be mafia.

Like I mentioned before, I don't think the instructor seems like the type of person to play like that. I mean, just read his posts again and you'd understand what I mean.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Wow, okay. Didn't think it would but clicking the user's name to read all their posts is pretty handy Razz
Since everyone was FoSing The gentlemen, I thought I'd look into his posts more:

1) The first real thing he said was ask if mafia has a factional kill. I have mixed feelings about this. Scummy to ask such a thing but I don't think mafia would risk a scummy move, so no comments on this.

2) And then afterwards, he went inactive for sometime and when he came back he just made a filler post to make it look as though he isn't.
All he did was say that Numaji and Zane were arguing. He gave no contribution as to who he supported or anything
Avoiding a scum slip, maybe?

3)His next post was asking why people are scummy :/ Yet he didnt say who he thought was scummy or anything.

4) the last one was just "#Numajivs.Zane" Another filler post.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:09 pm

So yeah, for me, mainly suspecting The Gentlemen rn, second would be The Instructor, I don't really have a third target but if I had to I'd go with Shakuji atm.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:03 pm

ok so

morita: gentleman, instructor, shakuji
me: zane, victoria, jack
victoria: wont say
shakuji: The Gentleman, Kuroyo, The Instructor, or Jack
zane: The Instructor The Gentleman and Numaji
numaji: ignored my post or missed it
jack s: hasnt posted yet
The Gentleman: ^^
Kuroyo C. ^^

i cant tell if victoria just doesnt know or is just stopping me from getting info, kinda the same with numaji. Shakuji kinda just picked the inactives but he really didnt give me a straight answer. Obviously zane picked me but why the gentleman over jack s or kuroyo? same with morita.
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:08 pm

The instructor, since we all are doing this. I'd appreciate it if you justify your accusations.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:09 pm

The Instructor wrote:ok so

Kuroyo C. ^^

i cant tell if victoria just doesnt know or is just stopping me from getting info, kinda the same with numaji. Shakuji kinda just picked the inactives but he really didnt give me a straight answer. Obviously zane picked me but why the gentleman over jack s or kuroyo? same with morita.

Not sure why Zane did but I made an entire post explaining why I did >.< How could you miss it?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:20 pm

I find it odd that The Instructor finds no way to defend himself. It's like he doesn't care that most of us find him scummy.

I mean, he has to have read our posts to make the one I quoted above so he can't claim to have missed it either.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:52 pm

opps missed that post. your post is good enough for me.

Whats there to defend? Hey you are scummy! ok how the fuck can you legitimately come up with a defense against that. The first 2 days i was busy so i wasnt inactive but i should be good for the rest of the game btw.

so for my reasoning, just look at victoria's post. shes trying hard to make it look like shes adding shit to the convo but isnt really.

"I genuinely didn't understand the first half, so thanks for that explanation at the end. xD
I genuinely didn't think of it that way. Still though, doesn't prevent it from being a possibility. Honestly though, as with you spelling Morita's name wrong, I'm pretty sure it's a possibility I'm gonna disregard unless it would be useful information.""

"If they both go against each other so heavily, and one of them gets shot and is mafia, it'll seem like the other one is clear. I didn't say it was a 100% thing, but you have to analyse every possible outcome, and try your best to only keep the probable ones in mind, unless such a situation should demand that a seemingly improbable outcome be used as evidence."

just tons of these wishy washy posts. she seems to always respond to zane. voted zane to get the gun. she said that inactiveness =/= scuminess but is that just a cover for her partner? also she is insisting zane is town when theres no real evidence that goes either way. Now i added zane as her partner because of this. Now for the last partner, its probably an inactive person. Zane seemed mad that i said that the gentleman was giving off a town read the day before so thats not his partner. That leaves jack and kuyori. toss up but i thought jack was just more scummy.

Also if you havent noticed the zane x victoria, heres some posts.

"Victoria F.(0)-
Everything she has said has given me a townie impression of her. She has been fairly active esp. D2. She is also willing to look at everything and consider all the possibilities which is a plus. I dont see how anyone could see her as scummy" - zane

"Game 15: Modified Execution
If I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather shoot Numaji. But if he does turn out to be town, I wouldn't want to shoot such an active towny. I know that it was pretty much my day 1 plan, but activity seems to be rare in this game, so I've changed my mind.
Doesn't mean I trust you though, Numaji. ;D'" - id rather shoot numaji than my partner - victoria

"I feel like Zane is more town-y than people give him credit for. Sure, he hasn't said a lot, but he's been able to give pretty valid reasoning as to why. I'm still gonna put him down as null, until I can watch what he's doing a bit more.
There's something weird about Numaji. I just see him as a really good candidate for being scum, like, genuinely. Sure, he says town stuff, but he also has these weird things, such as the fact that he's suddenly so aggressive towards Zane. OK, sure, I can understand why people might bu suspicious of Zane and everything, but still. Also the way he spelled Morita's name wrong a few times, and then Morita corrected it. I'm not gonna do anything with that information, but I'm gonna keep it. The only problem with this is that he hasn't actually done anything scummy, it's more that I've got some sort of weird sense from him." - victoria

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:21 am

The Instructor wrote:opps missed that post. your post is good enough for me.

Whats there to defend? Hey you are scummy! ok how the fuck can you legitimately come up with a defense against that. The first 2 days i was busy so i wasnt inactive but i should be good for the rest of the game btw.

so for my reasoning, just look at victoria's post. shes trying hard to make it look like shes adding shit to the convo but isnt really.

"I genuinely didn't understand the first half, so thanks for that explanation at the end. xD
I genuinely didn't think of it that way. Still though, doesn't prevent it from being a possibility. Honestly though, as with you spelling Morita's name wrong, I'm pretty sure it's a possibility I'm gonna disregard unless it would be useful information.""

"If they both go against each other so heavily, and one of them gets shot and is mafia, it'll seem like the other one is clear. I didn't say it was a 100% thing, but you have to analyse every possible outcome, and try your best to only keep the probable ones in mind, unless such a situation should demand that a seemingly improbable outcome be used as evidence."

just tons of these wishy washy posts. she seems to always respond to zane. voted zane to get the gun. she said that inactiveness =/= scuminess but is that just a cover for her partner? also she is insisting zane is town when theres no real evidence that goes either way. Now i added zane as her partner because of this. Now for the last partner, its probably an inactive person. Zane seemed mad that i said that the gentleman was giving off a town read the day before so thats not his partner. That leaves jack and kuyori. toss up but i thought jack was just more scummy.

"Victoria F.(0)-
Everything she has said has given me a townie impression of her. She has been fairly active esp. D2. She is also willing to look at everything and consider all the possibilities which is a plus. I dont see how anyone could see her as scummy" - zane

If I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather shoot Numaji. But if he does turn out to be town, I wouldn't want to shoot such an active towny. I know that it was pretty much my day 1 plan, but activity seems to be rare in this game, so I've changed my mind.
Doesn't mean I trust you though, Numaji. ;D'" - id rather shoot numaji than my partner - victoria

"I feel like Zane is more town-y than people give him credit for. Sure, he hasn't said a lot, but he's been able to give pretty valid reasoning as to why. I'm still gonna put him down as null, until I can watch what he's doing a bit more.
There's something weird about Numaji. I just see him as a really good candidate for being scum, like, genuinely. Sure, he says town stuff, but he also has these weird things, such as the fact that he's suddenly so aggressive towards Zane. OK, sure, I can understand why people might bu suspicious of Zane and everything, but still. Also the way he spelled Morita's name wrong a few times, and then Morita corrected it. I'm not gonna do anything with that information, but I'm gonna keep it. The only problem with this is that he hasn't actually done anything scummy, it's more that I've got some sort of weird sense from him." - victoria

I wouldn't say that I've "insisted" that he's town, but okay then.

'"Game 15: Modified Execution
Doesn't mean I trust you though, Numaji. ;D'" - id rather shoot numaji than my partner - victoria'

You really didn't understand this one though. That was basically me saying that I wouldn't shoot Numaji, on the grounds that the risk of him being mafia wasn't worth taking at that stage. There was still a pretty high chance he was town, and losing a town player as valuable as that could well have cost town the game.

Interesting that you've missed out my post about how shooting Zane would be the best option for me.
"If we shoot Zane, and he's town, I'm gonna be real suspicious of Numaji. If we shoot Zane, and he's scum, I'll let Numaji off. For now.
But we need to decide if Zane's even the best target. He only really seems to be the best target for Numaji, because Numaji hates him, and for me, because it'll help me decide whether or not I want Numaji to be shot. But even then, it doesn't really confirm anything."
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:34 am

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Victoria its interesting to think that Zane and The Instructor could just be a scumteam making this argument just so that people dont suspect them together. However what I dont understand is why would they try to arouse suspicion over each other? I mean lets be honest, if Zane wanted to look clear in front of town (assuming they were a scumteam) he would have just shot him already. Targetting him doesnt actually get him very far throught posts because its not exactly scumhunting, its just pointing out the obvious and making it more intense. Also if they are a scumteam and they have planned this, surely Zane must have told The Instructor to reply with legit arguments so that people like Victoria dont start sniffing them out. So maybe one of them is scum, but a scumteam? I highly doubt it.
If they both go against each other so heavily, and one of them gets shot and is mafia, it'll seem like the other one is clear. I didn't say it was a 100% thing, but you have to analyse every possible outcome, and try your best to only keep the probable ones in mind, unless such a situation should demand that a seemingly improbable outcome be used as evidence.
As I said, even if they go against each other so heavily, the person that wasnt shot doesnt really seem clear. If The Instructor was shot and flips mafia, people wouldnt really think of Zane as clear just because of that. It was stating the obvious to say that he is scum so people would still have the assumption that Zane could still be scum. However it could be a different story if Zane was shot and flipped scum because Zane is more active and everyone else would automatically think that The Instructor is more town. I explained this really poorly but hopefully you understand what I am trying to say. I mean lets say that you have been quite scummy throughout the game and you scumhunted an active person correctly, wouldnt you say that he is quite town? But then lets look on the flip side. Lets say you have been quite active and most people think of you as town anyway and you scumhunt an inactive person correctly, surely everyone would just be like "that was obvious, doesn't really confirm anything, it could all be a trick".

To be honest, I was a little suspicious when the whole Zanevs.Numaji thing suddenly died out. It was almost as if they steamed things up between eachother and then just let go of it. I don't find either of them scummy individually, but if they were a scum team, I wouldnt be surprised. Only because if they are, they probably played an act but didnt want the other to seem too scummy so just dropped it the next day. But in the case that one is shot, the other can say "I told you guys he was scum."

^ Just a theory. I won't look into it much now but maybe if required later.

Dont get me wrong I still have a scum read on him, but after a while each main issue was resolved, so I didnt mention it back. Im pretty sure he still has a scum read on me too. I think it died down because I decided not to shoot Numa, in order to not let my feelings get in the way, because sometimes I make rash decidions in my anger. I pretty much decided to give him an extra day to prove his innocence.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:37 am

Yeah, alright. Like I said, it doesn't seem significant at the moment but it could be something worth looking back at later.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:41 am

The Instructor wrote:ok so

Kuroyo C. ^^

Umm it was kinda explained and if you actually bothered to read my reads list you would se that i still think kuroyo and jack are alight town leans for their townie posts pf D1, and the fact that Jack did say he was gonna be inactive for a bit
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:16 am

The Instructor wrote:opps missed that post. your post is good enough for me.

1. Whats there to defend? Hey you are scummy! ok how the fuck can you legitimately come up with a defense against that. 2. The first 2 days i was busy so i wasnt inactive but i should be good for the rest of the game btw.

3. so for my reasoning, just look at victoria's post. shes trying hard to make it look like shes adding shit to the convo but isnt really.

4. just tons of these wishy washy posts. she seems to always respond to zane. voted zane to get the gun. she said that inactiveness =/= scuminess but is that just a cover for her partner? also she is insisting zane is town when theres no real evidence that goes either way. Now i added zane as her partner because of this. Now for the last partner, its probably an inactive person. Zane seemed mad that i said that the gentleman was giving off a town read the day before so thats not his partner. That leaves jack and kuyori. toss up but i thought jack was just more scummy.

"Victoria F.(0)-

Finally a little bit of explanation from you. Seriously, I was starting to get a tired of the vague posts that were backed up by nothing.

1. There was a lot to defend from. I honestly dont want to retype what's already written. You kind of made a defense for yourself in this post. As to how to defend yourself well, look at the whole Zane vs Numaji from yesterday. We defended ourselves by countering the points made by the other. You want to counter the points made about your scumminess or prove the statement to be flawed. Also elaborate upon your posts. You can also prove that the aggressor is scummy too.

2. OK you were busy... so what, Just because you were busy doesnt mean you werent inactive You said "I should be good for the rest of the game" Well you are,,, considering we just started D3 and the fact you had a recent surge of activity with many vague statements, which started D3/end of D2. We all are busy with life at some point. Dont go saying how we have no lives just because something came up irl for you, because it happens to all of us. We are just able to work around it. Lord knows how many times i was on forums in school, during class. It's also called mobile.

3. You are saying that Victoria was fillering. Well if I look back at your D1 and D2 posts they were also very filler-esque. They had no depth and either trash talked us or was asking for the gun without providing much backup to why. Hypocrite

4. Also you claim that her posts are wishy-washy. Once again I call hypocrite. Id like to call that reads list you gave a few pages back into question. You didnt give many hard reads even on the players who were actually active.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:31 am

Anyway, you still haven't explained why you find Jack scummy. @theinstructor
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:33 am

I've also noticed that most of is voted the gentlemen as the instructor as potential scum, since we've already been over the latter, I'd like your opinions on the gentlemen.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:34 am

Us*
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:40 am

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Whoa dem posts tho, way to make them flashy with all that colour and stuff.

Inactives are quite problematic with solidifying reads and scumteams and stuff. I mean we can always ask AJ to sub them out. However I am not sure if AJ will do it since they arent totally inactive (except maybe Jack).

And yeah, I do think The Instructor is scummy. But i am not entirely convinced that he is mafia. His playstyle just doesnt make sense and seems way too scummy and bizarre to be mafia.

Like I mentioned before, I don't think the instructor seems like the type of person to play like that. I mean, just read his posts again and you'd understand what I mean.

Lol no i dont understand what you mean. Are you trying to say that The Instructor isnt the type of person to be a deliberate scummy mafia? Coz yeah thats my point lol
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:49 am

No, I meant, I feel he could be scum. But I don think he is acting scummy on purpose hoping someone would think why you think. He doesn't seem like the type of person to think that far into it
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:57 am

Oh and Morita regarding your point about me and Zane. Its just I dont want this argument to keep going. We can restart it later but for now we have to focus on the rest of town since we cant let them just ride the game. Although i do still thinl Zane is kinda scummy but I wouldnt shoot him. I would have to be 100% certain with my read to shoot him and currently it isnt. Even if he was mafia, I still would keep him in the game because he has proven that he is a great benefit to town and one less active and productive person harms town. Of course if he really is mafia then we would shoot him at some point but definitely not now.

The Instructor you are basically asking for what everyone thinks is the scumteam right? Well the reason why I didnt really want to tell you was because I dont quite feel ready. There is much more to think about than just the top 3 scummiest people. You need to understand that some people do not fit with others even if they are the scummiest people in the world. For instance the top 3 scummiest people imo is maybe you, gentleman and zane but I have already explained why i think you and zane dont really go together. So maybe i would replace one of you for jack. But now I have to start checking if that works too and its just a long and drawn out process. Not only that but there are more than one possibility out there. So I really dont wanna say too soon and plus I am sure my opinion isnt that important to yoi guys anyway.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:59 am

Morita I. wrote:No, I meant, I feel he could be scum. But I don think he is acting scummy on purpose hoping someone would think why you think. He doesn't seem like the type of person to think that far into it

Exactly thats my point lol. It's why i think he isnt mafia coz a mafia is never THAT scummy unless he is thinking wjat we were just talking about so yeah.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:04 am

Wait no, lol. You don't get what I mean.

You said, he probably isn't mafia as Mafia would never purposely act scummy. I agree to that, but I'm saying that he isn't acting scummy on purpose. I feel that what he was saying before was a scum slip and now he is trying to cover for it by making somewhat logical posts.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:07 am

Oh and yes, I agree with numaji on that. I'm almost sure that gentlemen, instructor and shakuji are not a scum team since it doesn't fit right. I just mentioned who I individually find scummy and why.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:11 am

Also, we've been too focused on potential scum views that we never discussed the potential corruption target. (I think zane did but I'm not sure)

I'll look into it and post mine soon.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:43 am

Ok. I don't understand what all this fuss is about with me being inactive, but you seriously need to chill. This game isn't my number 1 priority at the moment. I other things to do in life besides playing a mafia game so, sorry? (Btw, I posted my reads on page 17 so :/)

Anyways i'll be reading what I missed.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:58 am

Np its just that some of us are losers with no life
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content