PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 13 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:06 am

Morita I. wrote:Wait no, lol. You don't get what I mean.

You said, he probably isn't mafia as Mafia would never purposely act scummy. I agree to that, but I'm saying that he isn't acting scummy on purpose. I feel that what he was saying before was a scum slip and now he is trying to cover for it by making somewhat logical posts.

Oh right yeah, but still I was talkng about his actions since day 1.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:13 am

Numaji O. wrote:Oh and Morita regarding your point about me and Zane. Its just I dont want this argument to keep going. We can restart it later but for now we have to focus on the rest of town since we cant let them just ride the game. Although i do still thinl Zane is kinda scummy but I wouldnt shoot him. I would have to be 100% certain with my read to shoot him and currently it isnt. Even if he was mafia, I still would keep him in the game because he has proven that he is a great benefit to town and one less active and productive person harms town. Of course if he really is mafia then we would shoot him at some point but definitely not now.

The Instructor you are basically asking for what everyone thinks is the scumteam right? Well the reason why I didnt really want to tell you was because I dont quite feel ready. There is much more to think about than just the top 3 scummiest people. You need to understand that some people do not fit with others even if they are the scummiest people in the world. For instance the top 3 scummiest people imo is maybe you, gentleman and zane but I have already explained why i think you and zane dont really go together. So maybe i would replace one of you for jack. But now I have to start checking if that works too and its just a long and drawn out process. Not only that but there are more than one possibility out there. So I really dont wanna say too soon and plus I am sure my opinion isnt that important to yoi guys anyway.

The group of 3 I had posted could work as a scum team. However, I dont know if you really fit well into that team. I guess I would fit with Jack considering I kinda defended him. You said why I dont fit well with The Instructor. I also dont see myself fitting well with The Gentleman. I also dont think Jack and The Instructor go well together. I do think The Instructor and The Gentleman work well together. Hopefully that helps.

Morita I. wrote:Wait no, lol. You don't get what I mean.

You said, he probably isn't mafia as Mafia would never purposely act scummy. I agree to that, but I'm saying that he isn't acting scummy on purpose. I feel that what he was saying before was a scum slip and now he is trying to cover for it by making somewhat logical posts.

also considering that the mafia cant PM during the day, it is actually highly likely that he slipped because he couldnt ask his partners for advice on how to counter my arguement. I get a sense of "new scum player syndrome" from him. Since he's new at playing scum, he doesnt want to say much for fear of getting caught on his errors. He doesnt know how to defend himself when he's being attacked. He also words what he says weirdly. He didnt need to get many tips from his buddies N1 (im just gonna call corruption phase as night) since no one was looking at him. He wasnt getting pushed N2, although there were 2 scum leans on him at that point. D3 is when the focus on him started. Although this theory is depndant on a lot of things. I believe he is a relatively newish person, but not so new that he doesnt know how to play, with very little to no experience as scum.

Morita I. wrote:Also, we've been too focused on potential scum views that we never discussed the potential corruption target. (I think zane did but I'm not sure)

I'll look into it and post mine soon.

I did maybe 2 pages ago. Shakuji said that he pretty much agreed with it. Morita if you do post potential corruption target list, it's best to write it assuming a person is town. Because like Numaji said yesterday it is unlikely that maf corrupted one of themselves.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 am

Morita I. wrote:Also, we've been too focused on potential scum views that we never discussed the potential corruption target. (I think zane did but I'm not sure)

I'll look into it and post mine soon.

Since mafia is aware that we are actually thinking about corruption targets I think that mafia would corrupt someone unexpected. Oh and dont get me wrong, inactive =/= unexpected. So its true that eg. Kuroyo could be an unexpected corruption target but it is also true that Victoria is an unexpected corruption target. The reason why Victoria is unexpected is because of the mind games. Town would think that Victoria is likely corruption target so mafia would target someone else. Of course town, realising this, would start to think that maybe the mafia would likely corrupt an active person coz town would never risk an active townie dying. So town would take the risk which mafia can predict. Therefore it has become extremely difficult to predict a corruption target now. It could be anyone. Its true that there is a 8/9 chance of getting away with it but that 1/9 chance isnt exactly the smallest and is game changing. In my opinion the least likely corruption targets are actually the people who already got the gun because mafia would think that town dont really wanna give the gun to someone who shot a townie but you never know, mafia could have some next level predictions... Yeah I dont have a clue lol
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:20 am

Kuroyo C. wrote:Ok. I don't understand what all this fuss is about with me being inactive, but you seriously need to chill. This game isn't my number 1 priority at the moment. I other things to do in life besides playing a mafia game so, sorry? (Btw, I posted my reads on page 17 so :/)

Anyways i'll be reading what I missed.

To be honest I dont think anyone noticed/remembered your reads list. However it would be nice if you actively contributed. I said I would be mad, but I failed to notice that post on page 17... Morita how do you look at everyones posts again, without having to scroll through 20 pages of text?
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:31 am

At the first page where AJ posted all the names, they are all hyperlinks. It will take you to their profile and you just click "see what posts they have posted" or somethinf like that and it should come up
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:46 am

Kuroyo C. wrote:Ok. I don't understand what all this fuss is about with me being inactive, but you seriously need to chill. This game isn't my number 1 priority at the moment. I other things to do in life besides playing a mafia game so, sorry? (Btw, I posted my reads on page 17 so :/)

You do realize that other than that reads list and one or two other posts, most of what you have said is filler, complaining about us calling you to b active, or asking to be caught up. 13/17 posts... which means that is a whopping 76.5% of your posts (thats with me giving you the benefit of doubt and subtracting one filler post). I really dont think you are in the position to complain about us pushing for activity.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 pm

I agree with numaji, Mafia may have corrupted an inactive thinking we wouldn't lynch the town people fearing they are corrupted. Unless Mafia knew I would come to this conclusion o.O
This is so confusing ;_;

Good corruption target may be Kuroyo, Victoria or numaji. I think it might be someone who hasn't got gun but knows what they are doing. Because that's who town would trust the gun with.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Jack S. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
The Gentleman wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:
The Gentleman wrote:Hello, haven't payed attention much. Anyone know if mafia get a factional kill? If not, I suggest we vote the person who has the largest town read, which I think is Numa.

No factional kill.

Woo, then let's vote for the towniest player?

If you weren't paying attention, mafia is bound to corrupt the towniest player.
it wouldn't happen today morita, which is why the gentleman had some logic there. the whole understanding isn't there but still we're gonna vote for the towniest person today due to that fact the corruption hasn't and can't have happened yet.

by the way, I will be here sorta minimally over the next few days. i will try and check posts whenever I can and reply. I really wouldn't mind shakuji or victoria having the gun today, I think they're pretty good options in terms of people ae can trust to shoot. therefore...
I'll probably come back to see your thoughts on the lynch and then I'll place mine, I'm still thinking between the two of them.

He did say he was gonna be on minimally. In case you've forgotten I quoted it. It could be a cover for lurking in the future, but honestlyI dont thnk so. Usually lurkers give a reason after the fact. Also I've reviewed his posts so far (that whopping 9) And honestly they all scream town to me.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:02 pm

yeah, I went through that too. The instructor is yet to explain himself tho, so I'll wait before making any reads on jack
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Morita I. wrote:I agree with numaji, Mafia may have corrupted an inactive thinking we wouldn't lynch the town people fearing they are corrupted. Unless Mafia knew I would come to this conclusion o.O
This is so confusing ;_;

Good corruption target may be Kuroyo, Victoria or numaji. I think it might be someone who hasn't got gun but knows what they are doing. Because that's who town would trust the gun with.

Like I posted earlier, I'm not sure if I trust Kuroyo. Too much filler. Although I think she might make a decent decision. You are also a good corruption target Morita. So unless you are telling us (A. you dont know what you r doing, or B. you are mafia), dont count yourself out as a target, and honestly i think you are a better target than kuroyo.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:19 pm

I was considering it from my point of view (still focused on scum reads that I didn't include myself)

Well, I only started contributing stuff today, and since Mafia already sent corruption, I don't think I got corrupted unless Mafia sent an unexpected corruption like numaji stated
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:26 pm

And this time, I think we should agree on a target and then let whoever gets gun shoot the target. That way, if a townie shoots townie, he won't be completely responsible for it and if Mafia busses partner, he won't seem clear either.
But I guess this could be a problem if Mafia shoots town. Idk just an idea.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Morita I. wrote:And this time, I think we should agree on a target and then let whoever gets gun shoot the target. That way, if a townie shoots townie, he won't be completely responsible for it and if Mafia busses partner, he won't seem clear either.
But I guess this could be a problem if Mafia shoots town. Idk just an idea.

And how do you propose we choose the shot? By using The Instructor's list of our possible scum and tallying them up?

Either way, first off we have to figure out who we're giving the gun to. As I said earlier, I'm still okay with giving it to Victoria, Numaji, Morita, or Zane, if not myself.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:50 pm

I'd be fine with giving it to Shakuji or zane too. since it seems less likely mafia would corrupt someone who already got gun.

If we're going to go individual views again, If I had the gun, I'd shoot The Gentlemen so if you guys have any objections towards that, it'd be better not to lynch me.

Shakuji, maybe, or we could all go with a single target. Kind of like what you asked Day 1. "If you had the gun, who would you shoot?"
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:53 pm

(Guys, we caught up to Game 16 Very Happy Few more posts and we'll be the active game again, yay! Very Happy)
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Morita I. wrote:I'd be fine with giving it to Shakuji or zane too. since it seems less likely mafia would corrupt someone who already got gun.

If we're going to go individual views again, If I had the gun, I'd shoot The Gentlemen so if you guys have any objections towards that, it'd be better not to lynch me.

Shakuji, maybe, or we could all go with a single target. Kind of like what you asked Day 1. "If you had the gun, who would you shoot?"
This is probably the best plan. If we all say who we would shoot, then people can make a judgement based off of that, also taking into account that the person they vote for might be corrupted, so if two people pick the same target, it'd be better to vote for the one that's less likely to be corrupted.
Of course, it all depends on the mafia's play style, which we have 0 clue on.
Anyway, if I had to shoot anyone, I'd shoot The Instructor. Ever since the whole "He's too scummy to be scum" thing came up, he's just seemed scummier, as though he's now trying to hide behind that guise.
Even if he is town, I feel like we could afford to lose him. Obviously I'd prefer it if he wasn't mafia, but the reason I wouldn't shoot someone like Numaji is that if he does turn out to be town, we actually cannot afford to lose him. The Instructor however, we can live without.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Zane M. wrote:

Finally a little bit of explanation from you. Seriously, I was starting to get a tired of the vague posts that were backed up by nothing.

1. There was a lot to defend from. I honestly dont want to retype what's already written. You kind of made a defense for yourself in this post. As to how to defend yourself well, look at the whole Zane vs Numaji from yesterday. We defended ourselves by countering the points made by the other. You want to counter the points made about your scumminess or prove the statement to be flawed. Also elaborate upon your posts. You can also prove that the aggressor is scummy too.

2. OK you were busy... so what, Just because you were busy doesnt mean you werent inactive You said "I should be good for the rest of the game" Well you are,,, considering we just started D3 and the fact you had a recent surge of activity with many vague statements, which started D3/end of D2. We all are busy with life at some point. Dont go saying how we have no lives just because something came up irl for you, because it happens to all of us. We are just able to work around it. Lord knows how many times i was on forums in school, during class. It's also called mobile.  

3. You are saying that Victoria was fillering. Well if I look back at your D1 and D2 posts they were also very filler-esque. They had no depth and either trash talked us or was asking for the gun without providing much backup to why. Hypocrite

4. Also you claim that her posts are wishy-washy. Once again I call hypocrite. Id like to call that reads list you gave a few pages back into question. You didnt give many hard reads even on the players who were actually active.

you say i cant defend myself but all you just did was call me a hypocrite. You barely responded to my points at all. At least victoria tried to but you just flat out ignored my points and just called me a hypocrite.
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:07 pm

then get subbed out. simple. You've also replaced jack s on my scum team list now
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:10 pm

^ which you STILL haven't reasoned ._.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Victoria F. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:I'd be fine with giving it to Shakuji or zane too. since it seems less likely mafia would corrupt someone who already got gun.

This is probably the best plan. If we all say who we would shoot, then people can make a judgement based off of that, also taking into account that the person they vote for might be corrupted, so if two people pick the same target, it'd be better to vote for the one that's less likely to be corrupted.
Anyway, if I had to shoot anyone, I'd shoot The Instructor. Ever since the whole "He's too scummy to be scum" thing came up, he's just seemed scummier, as though he's now trying to hide behind that guise.
Even if he is town, I feel like we could afford to lose him. Obviously I'd prefer it if he wasn't mafia, but the reason I wouldn't shoot someone like Numaji is that if he does turn out to be town, we actually cannot afford to lose him. The Instructor however, we can live without.

That's exactly what I thought. But the only problem is, if this was the first shot, it'd be alright. But we already lost two villagers so we can't afford to lose anyone.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for shooting the instructor (second on my suspect list) Here, I'm just targetting the point where you said "even if he is town, we can afford to lose him."
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:21 pm

Morita I. wrote:^ which you STILL haven't reasoned ._.

it was between the gentleman, kuyori, and jack s. i got a slight town read on gentleman and just picked between kuyori and jack but now im leaning kuyori.

also shoot me. it will show that im village and and you might see my points then
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:16 pm

Ok, so i'm number one on your scum list because I defended myself? and then you randomly choose between me and another player. Sometimes you guys don't make sense at all, and you're the main ones The Instructor.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:50 pm

thanks for the insight. you've been gone for 4 days and thats all you come with. sigh

give me your 3 person scum team
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:14 pm

>I've been gone for 4 days.

First of all, I was on yesterday which is where I gave my scum reads and for my 3 person scum team i'd probably have to be you, Jack, and the Gentleman (I said my reasons already).
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:47 pm

Morita I. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:

That's exactly what I thought. But the only problem is, if this was the first shot, it'd be alright. But we already lost two villagers so we can't afford to lose anyone.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for shooting the instructor (second on my suspect list) Here, I'm just targetting the point where you said "even if he is town, we can afford to lose him."
I wouldn't want to shoot him if I didn't think there was a good chance he was mafia. Let me explain.
It's still possible that he's town. I think the probability of him being town is lower than the probability of him being mafia, but maybe that's just me. But the fact that there's a possibility of him being town means that I need to look ahead and think "Well what if he is town?". I wouldn't want to pick out a player who's really helpful to town, because even if they were mafia, if they were doing a good job with it, they'd still be helping town.
It's hard to explain. It's just my thought process.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next