PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 14 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:51 pm

Victoria F. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:I'd be fine with giving it to Shakuji or zane too. since it seems less likely mafia would corrupt someone who already got gun.

If we're going to go individual views again, If I had the gun, I'd shoot The Gentlemen so if you guys have any objections towards that, it'd be better not to lynch me.

Shakuji, maybe, or we could all go with a single target. Kind of like what you asked Day 1. "If you had the gun, who would you shoot?"
This is probably the best plan. If we all say who we would shoot, then people can make a judgement based off of that, also taking into account that the person they vote for might be corrupted, so if two people pick the same target, it'd be better to vote for the one that's less likely to be corrupted.
Of course, it all depends on the mafia's play style, which we have 0 clue on.
Anyway, if I had to shoot anyone, I'd shoot The Instructor. Ever since the whole "He's too scummy to be scum" thing came up, he's just seemed scummier, as though he's now trying to hide behind that guise.
Even if he is town, I feel like we could afford to lose him. Obviously I'd prefer it if he wasn't mafia, but the reason I wouldn't shoot someone like Numaji is that if he does turn out to be town, we actually cannot afford to lose him. The Instructor however, we can live without.

That's exactly what I thought. But the only problem is, if this was the first shot, it'd be alright. But we already lost two villagers so we can't afford to lose anyone.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for shooting the instructor (second on my suspect list) Here, I'm just targetting the point where you said "even if he is town, we can afford to lose him."
I wouldn't want to shoot him if I didn't think there was a good chance he was mafia. Let me explain.
It's still possible that he's town. I think the probability of him being town is lower than the probability of him being mafia, but maybe that's just me. But the fact that there's a possibility of him being town means that I need to look ahead and think "Well what if he is town?". I wouldn't want to pick out a player who's really helpful to town, because even if they were mafia, if they were doing a good job with it, they'd still be helping town.
It's hard to explain. It's just my thought process.

thats interesting. i never really thought a mafia could help town in any way when there's no third party... so please explain.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Votecount 3.1

Zane M.(0)-
Shakuji L.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Not Voting(9)- Shakuji L., The Gentleman, Zane M., The Instructor, Morita I., Kuroyo C., Jack S., Numaji O., Victoria F.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 11th at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Zane M. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:23 pm

By the way, so I don't miss any votes, please don't put them in the middle of a sentence/paragraph like Vote Name for example. Instead, post them completely separate, like so:

Vote Name

Thanks Smile
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Vote Morita

even though he said he might shoot me, i trust him the most with the gun atm.

aj can we get some subs, jack s and the gentleman havent been on for 3 days at least (i checked their last sign ins)
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:32 pm

The Instructor wrote:Vote Morita

aj can we get some subs, jack s and the gentleman havent been on for 3 days at least (i checked their last sign ins)

They're active, at least in the room. I'll tell them.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:I'd be fine with giving it to Shakuji or zane too. since it seems less likely mafia would corrupt someone who already got gun.

If we're going to go individual views again, If I had the gun, I'd shoot The Gentlemen so if you guys have any objections towards that, it'd be better not to lynch me.

Shakuji, maybe, or we could all go with a single target. Kind of like what you asked Day 1. "If you had the gun, who would you shoot?"
This is probably the best plan. If we all say who we would shoot, then people can make a judgement based off of that, also taking into account that the person they vote for might be corrupted, so if two people pick the same target, it'd be better to vote for the one that's less likely to be corrupted.
Of course, it all depends on the mafia's play style, which we have 0 clue on.
Anyway, if I had to shoot anyone, I'd shoot The Instructor. Ever since the whole "He's too scummy to be scum" thing came up, he's just seemed scummier, as though he's now trying to hide behind that guise.
Even if he is town, I feel like we could afford to lose him. Obviously I'd prefer it if he wasn't mafia, but the reason I wouldn't shoot someone like Numaji is that if he does turn out to be town, we actually cannot afford to lose him. The Instructor however, we can live without.

That's exactly what I thought. But the only problem is, if this was the first shot, it'd be alright. But we already lost two villagers so we can't afford to lose anyone.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for shooting the instructor (second on my suspect list) Here, I'm just targetting the point where you said "even if he is town, we can afford to lose him."
I wouldn't want to shoot him if I didn't think there was a good chance he was mafia. Let me explain.
It's still possible that he's town. I think the probability of him being town is lower than the probability of him being mafia, but maybe that's just me. But the fact that there's a possibility of him being town means that I need to look ahead and think "Well what if he is town?". I wouldn't want to pick out a player who's really helpful to town, because even if they were mafia, if they were doing a good job with it, they'd still be helping town.
It's hard to explain. It's just my thought process.

thats interesting. i never really thought a mafia could help town in any way when there's no third party... so please explain.
Like I said, it's just my thought process.
But in this type of game, if mafia wants to seem town-y, they have to help out town, whether it be by coming up with strategies, or making people explain their thoughts, or whatever. Sure, their methods may be purposefully flawed in design, to try and screw over a town member that falls into their trap, or maybe even every town member.
The point is that, if a mafia wants to seem less scummy, they have to act town, and if they want to act town, they pretty much have to be town. It's not a foolproof process, or anything, but Numaji, for instance, has been helping town out more than The Instructor. In a hypothetical world, where both are mafia, and I somehow know that both are mafia, I would choose to shoot The Instructor first, because Numaji would still help town out the next day, even if it was only in a small way...
Look, it made sense to me before I tried to explain it. XD
But still, it's a theory I've had for a while.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Alright. I get what you mean. But in some cases, it'd be better to lynch the active townie looking one who screws town over than the trolly one. Not referring to numaji and the instructor specifically, but yeah.

Anyway, if I had the gun I'd shoot the gentlemen. Your turn, guys.

Everyone just say who you'd shoot and reason it if you haven't already, it'll help us come to a better decision.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:49 pm

If I had the gun i'd shoot either The Gentleman or Jack S. Even though Jack S. has talked less than The Gentleman, I can see he's trying to help, but on the other hand neither of them spoken at all today so.. I guess i'm kinda leaning to shooting The Gentleman just because most of what he has said doesn't help/contribute to town. (I don't want to make it look like i'm following Morita, because i've had him as scum in my mind for a while)
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:20 am

ajhockeystar wrote:

Thats very interesting because if they have the free time irl to be active on showdown, how come they arent coming on here? It indicates to me that they arent exactly botheted with helping town. But now that I think about it, if they really were mafia, would AJ have revealed this info to us?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:27 am

He would have revealed it anyway. What if they are actually Mafia and you said "if they are Mafia would aj have revealed this?" Then we would have cleared two scum.
You can't really trust the host on this one.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:28 am

ajhockeystar wrote:

Thats very interesting because if they have the free time irl to be active on showdown, how come they arent coming on here? It indicates to me that they arent exactly botheted with helping town. But now that I think about it, if they really were mafia, would AJ have revealed this info to us?

> "and I somehow know that both are mafia" - Victoria 2015

Seriously Zane said that he is giving me a chance to defend myself but all i am seeing is that "I have a weird feeling about Numaji" or "Numaji seems unusual". How am I meant to defend myself from that? Yeah ok zane says I am aggressive. It's how I try and get scum to slip up, think of it as my scumhunting technique. Also you were just as aggressive to me too so I dont even understand how you can call me scum for that.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:31 am

But I agree, whether they are town or Mafia, it seems like they just don't care.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:32 am

But I agree, whether they are town or Mafia, it seems like they just don't care.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:36 am

Oh dear how did the first half of the post get sent separately?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:36 am

(I think I clicked send twice or something, if you're allowed to, aj can you delete one?)

Numaji, while you're here, I would like you to say you would shoot if you had the gun
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:38 am

right ok, incredibly sorry, forgot about this due to my busy tims. would like to say I've been on holiday with the shittiest internet ever and I've had to deal with a lot of shot like as soon as I got back. anyway, as requested, heres my reads list and stuff. will stick that in my next post which ill do now so that shakuji doesn't eat me. will also do my likely to be corrupted as well.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:41 am

Mfw numaji leaves before seeing my post ;_;

Also, finally, welcome back, jack. Hope you'll be a bit more active from now. All we need now is The Gentlemen :/ (don't forget to mention who you'd shoot)
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:22 am

ok here you go.

shakuji l - leaning town. has been very forward about things and is probably one of our lead people in terms of conversation during the day. I would honestly imagine shakuji as town, and would be incredibly surprised if he wasn't town. I got a bit of a scummy vibe off him at like day 2 but to be honest, after reading his content, I think he's most like a heavy town lean. Anyway, to the next person...

the gentleman - more inactive than me by simply having a look at his posts. a lot of his posts lately feel very fillery with his last one simply saying "#NumajiVsZane", and I seriously don't see the relevance in making a shit joke. anyway, I'm very null, more likely to lean scum if I were to make a decision about whether or not he was town or not.

Kuroyo C - incredibly neutral for me myself. I don't get why you had to keep your readlist short at all. that's just making you have to do more effort in terms of posting your thoughts etc. I want you to explain like everyone on your read list please and explain why they're the percentage that they are. honestly, a quick sentence and a bloody percentage isn't that goof for understanding much in my mind. in othrr things, like a quarter of your posts are utter bullshit in terms of you fillering saying "I'll go catch up" then either taking a day or disappearing, I know I'm sort of one to talk about that shit but still I want to point that out to everyone, you've been fillering like crazy when we need some actual content to run on.

zane m - got a town lean on zane. I personally agree with the shot he made, and although it didn't quite give what we wanted I still think it was a good choice. we were able to provoke some more conversation from that and that's quite good, and honestly kakuri was a lil bit vague at times so I honestly don't mind that. in other things, zane has been great with his contributions as of late and has given us a lot of content that we can look over and get an idea of what is going on with people. he has in some cases been against the general concensus but I honestly can't see a huge deal in that, as most of those arguments were resolved as we talked. town lean atm, nothing too heavy but expect it to remain the same.

numaji o. - heavy town read here. I don't see much I could argue against num from any perspective and honestly I don't get why him being aggressive towards someone is that scummy. if it receives reactions, like he said, it's gonna get us some information. anyway, I don't have any qualms with numaji and personally I can't think of anything else to bring up about him that hasn't already been stated about him. town lean here.

Victoria F - neutral read here. victoria has been a bit weird in terms of her thoughts on what to do. personally, most of her posts have been contributing to her discussion, but I personally haven't seen aread list from her yet and I'd want to see that myself. (might've missed the list, didn't see it in her post history, dunno.) I would like to see this as it would help us all get our thoughts on victorias pov atm and I think that might be beneficial, seeing as most of us have done one so far, and have been pushed to do one today. I do sort of like her idea of shooting numaji from earlier, although he is a major town read for me. I think we should have shot someone who was seen as fairly townie personally. it would have generated some reactions and personally I think it could be good although it would probably go wrong and people would be surprised about the sudden shot however, so maybe its not the best idea. neutral here. I can't really make my mind up on her myself.

jack s. - hai dere

the instructor - the bloody mindfuck master himself. from going from fairly quiet and lurky to a sudden change today of him provoking everyone is really odd myself. I personally can't read him well myself and I don't know if this is some weird play or if he's wifoming us by making him hard to read. it's an odd predicament really. if anything, a slight scum lean here.

morita I. - slight town lean, not too far off neutral however. I like moritas thoughts oncorruption targets from today,as well as some of her past views, as some of them do make sense. I don't have many other confirming thoughts on morita other than rhe fact that their contributions have been good in my opinion.

anyway, here are my thoughts on possible corruption targets:-
probably either morita or numaji in my opinion, but also possibly shakuji. I don't personally agree with what a person said about the fact that scum would not corrupt someone who had shot a gun before, but its probably a bit unlikely. anyway, I personally haven't been thinking about corruption that much some I don't have that many thoughts on that side.

any questions on my reads, feel free to ask.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:39 am

That was a nice read list tbh.very detailed and on point.

Since I didn't make my read on jack: Jack seems more town to me for now though he was inactive and whatnot. He also seems like an unlikely corruption target since Mafia wouldn't expect us to lynch the lurkers. He hardly showed up but his posts on day 1 weren't fillers. Leaning town for now but still have to analyse his future posts.

Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:43 am

wb Jack, now we just have to wait for The Gentleman and his excuse.
Btw @Jack S, before I did my reads I asked that'd be short and you could ask questions about it. So ask away if you want.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:57 am

Typo, said instead of asked* Anyways, I still need to read all these post just a bit more before I make my decision for the gun, but atm i'd say either Morita, Numaji, or Victoria (<-- but I think she's corrupted).

Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:37 am

Numaji O. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:

> "and I somehow know that both are mafia" - Victoria 2015

Seriously Zane said that he is giving me a chance to defend myself but all i am seeing is that "I have a weird feeling about Numaji" or "Numaji seems unusual". How am I meant to defend myself from that? Yeah ok zane says I am aggressive. It's how I try and get scum to slip up, think of it as my scumhunting technique. Also you were just as aggressive to me too so I dont even understand how you can call me scum for that.
I said it was in a hypothetical world, where both of you are mafia. I just decided to pick both of you in that hypothetical world, because one's been helping town, and one hasn't.
Honestly, I've said several times that I'm not going to shoot you, I don't think my "feelings" are anywhere near strong enough on the subject, and I said that I could find literally nothing to back them up. I have no reason to shoot you at this present time.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:48 am

Jack S. wrote:ok here you go.

shakuji l - leaning town. has been very forward about things and is probably one of our lead people in terms of conversation during the day. I would honestly imagine shakuji as town, and would be incredibly surprised if he wasn't town. I got a bit of a scummy vibe off him at like day 2 but to be honest, after reading his content, I think he's most like a heavy town lean. Anyway, to the next person...

the gentleman - more inactive than me by simply having a look at his posts. a lot of his posts lately feel very fillery with his last one simply saying "#NumajiVsZane", and I seriously don't see the relevance in making a shit joke. anyway, I'm very null, more likely to lean scum if I were to make a decision about whether or not he was town or not.

Kuroyo C - incredibly neutral for me myself. I don't get why you had to keep your readlist short at all. that's just making you have to do more effort in terms of posting your thoughts etc. I want you to explain like everyone on your read list please and explain why they're the percentage that they are. honestly, a quick sentence and a bloody percentage isn't that goof for understanding much in my mind. in othrr things, like a quarter of your posts are utter bullshit in terms of you fillering saying "I'll go catch up" then either taking a day or disappearing, I know I'm sort of one to talk about that shit but still I want to point that out to everyone, you've been fillering like crazy when we need some actual content to run on.

zane m - got a town lean on zane. I personally agree with the shot he made, and although it didn't quite give what we wanted I still think it was a good choice. we were able to provoke some more conversation from that and that's quite good, and honestly kakuri was a lil bit vague at times so I honestly don't mind that. in other things,  zane has been great with his contributions as of late and has given us a lot of content that we can look over and get an idea of what is going on with people.  he has in some cases been against the general concensus but I honestly can't see a huge deal in that, as most of those arguments were resolved as we talked. town lean atm, nothing too heavy but expect it to remain the same.

numaji o. - heavy town read here. I don't see much I could argue against num from any perspective and honestly I don't get why him being aggressive towards someone is that scummy. if it receives reactions, like he said, it's  gonna get us some information. anyway, I don't have any qualms with numaji and personally I can't think of anything else to bring up about him that hasn't already been stated about him. town lean here.

Victoria F - neutral read here. victoria has been a bit weird in terms of her thoughts on what to do. personally, most of her posts have been contributing to her discussion, but I personally haven't seen aread list from her yet and I'd want to see that myself. (might've missed the list, didn't see it in her post history, dunno.) I would like to see this as it would help us all get our thoughts on victorias pov atm and I think that might be beneficial, seeing as most of us have done one so far, and have been pushed to do one today. I do sort of like her idea of shooting numaji from earlier, although he is a major town read for me. I think we should have shot someone who was seen as fairly townie personally. it would have generated some reactions and personally I think it could be good although it would probably go wrong and people would be surprised about the sudden shot however, so maybe its not the best idea. neutral here. I can't really make my mind up on her myself.

jack s. - hai dere

the instructor - the bloody mindfuck master himself. from going from fairly quiet and lurky to a sudden change today of him provoking everyone is really odd myself. I personally can't read him well myself and I don't know if this is some weird play or if he's wifoming us by making him hard to read. it's an odd predicament really. if anything, a slight scum lean here.

morita I. - slight town lean, not too far off neutral however. I like moritas thoughts oncorruption targets from today,as well as some of her past views, as some of them do make sense. I don't have many other confirming thoughts on morita other than rhe fact that their contributions have been good in my opinion.

anyway, here are my thoughts on possible corruption targets:-
probably either morita or numaji in my opinion, but also possibly shakuji. I don't personally agree with what a person said about the fact that scum would not corrupt someone who had shot a gun before, but its probably a bit unlikely. anyway, I personally haven't been thinking about corruption that much some I don't have that many thoughts on that side.

any questions on my reads, feel free to ask.
I gave a reads list near the start of day 2, but it wasn't as detailed as I'd have liked, since there wasn't much activity at that point. To be fair, it was the start of the game. I plan to do another one later today, but I don't want to do one right now, because honestly, a lot of my views are the same. If I did another one right now, it'd pretty much be the same thing.
I know it'd probably be more helpful to do another one ASAP, but honestly, since it'd just be almost the same one, it may as well just be a paraphrased version of that earlier post.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:09 am

^ I agree. I was going to do one too but I thought of waiting until tomorrow.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:33 am

Morita I. wrote:(I think I clicked send twice or something, if you're allowed to, aj can you delete one?)

Numaji, while you're here, I would like you to say you would shoot if you had the gun

I was gonna say Jack but now he is back and looking quite solid in town contributions. Although I still think The Instructor is town, town at the moment is confused as fuck coz this guy has just fucked with our brains. Shooting him would result in less confusion so town would regain a clear head and think who could be scum. The problem is that we are running short of misses and if he does flip town then we are 5-3 meaning we actually have more mafia to shoot that town until the game ends. The Gentleman is probably someone i would more likely shoot however if I wanna shoot to get info as well then I doubt we will get much info even if he is mafia. So I dont really know, I am gonna have to think about it more a bit later but for now this is my thought process.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next