PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:05 am

Zack? You are thinking of the other game dude.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:14 am

Interesting to note that Shakuji seems a little shady there Morita. Can you explain/give examples. I think i might have an idea but I wanna hear from you what you think.

Also Zane I dont think town started doubting me because of my agressiveness to you because they keep saying i acted "unusual" when I am accused. If it was aggression then they would have said it. (I still think Zane was equally aggressive to me too coz of how only after 2 posts against him he went all out on me).
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:27 am

Im just mad because I was about to post a reads list of courrption and i accidentally sent the page back to the last one i was on losing it. You know through backspace. I have to go rn but I'll be back to post that Sorry/
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:28 am

I am sure if you had pressed the forward button then it would all come back, coz thats what i do.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:45 am

Victoria its interesting to think that Zane and The Instructor could just be a scumteam making this argument just so that people dont suspect them together. However what I dont understand is why would they try to arouse suspicion over each other? I mean lets be honest, if Zane wanted to look clear in front of town (assuming they were a scumteam) he would have just shot him already. Targetting him doesnt actually get him very far throught posts because its not exactly scumhunting, its just pointing out the obvious and making it more intense. Also if they are a scumteam and they have planned this, surely Zane must have told The Instructor to reply with legit arguments so that people like Victoria dont start sniffing them out. So maybe one of them is scum, but a scumteam? I highly doubt it.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:02 pm

Zane* whoops xD
I was reading the other game earlier so yeah lol
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:06 pm

@numaji, It's hard to navigate from post to post on tablet so I'll do it soon.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Okay, well. I guess it was only because he hasn't said much after his shot.
Yes, he explained himself well. Not going to deny it. But Afterwards he hasn't really said much. Kinda like he only talks when he needs to provide reasoning.
Not saying he is scum for this reason. I'm only saying this because everyone says he seems town because of his explanation but he still seems kind of neutral to me.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Interesting to note that Shakuji seems a little shady there Morita. Can you explain/give examples. I think i might have an idea but I wanna hear from you what you think.

What is your idea?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:42 pm

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Interesting to note that Shakuji seems a little shady there Morita. Can you explain/give examples. I think i might have an idea but I wanna hear from you what you think.

What is your idea?

I meant that i had an idea of what yoy might have said. It was similar to how you said that shakuji seems to not talk to much. Perhaps trying to talk as little as possible to avoid a scumslip while hiding behind the cover of the good explanation so that people dont really suspect him. This thought was something i liked to have kept hidden so that I can reveal IF i have to at the right time. Right now its just a speculative theory and it means nothing.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Exactly.
It's like if he had the time to explain himself, he should have the time to contribute his opinions on other matters.

Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:46 pm

but tbf, when he does talk, he doesnt filler or anything.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:24 pm

As far as Zane vs. Numaji goes, I agree with Victoria's view that it seemed like two people going "balls to the wall" trying to attack/defend each other's blows. It makes me think that its either two towns fighting each other or 1 mafia vs. 1 town. I do believe that its two towns fighting each other since they're both giving me towny-ish reads: Numaji for being a pretty active member of the conversation on both days 1 and 2, and giving his opinions on the posts that have arisen those days; Zane, despite being pretty non-existent day 1 because of disappearing posts and whatnot, his day 2 argument with Numa made me think about his defense. They were both pretty much going at each other's throats, but at the same time neither would give an inch, so that kind of makes me think Zane is also town, in a weird way.

Now for Zane vs. The Instructor. This argument stems from the shot of kakuri, if i read right, and is pretty much The Instructor bashing Zane for the shot, and me for mine to some extent. Zane explained his mindset going into the night (I assume that's what that readlist was), and then The Instructor jumped on him, to point out that he wasn't the only one to ask for the gun day 1. This escalated into a little argument, though not as heated as the first one. As far as this argument is concerned, The Instructor goes on about why his read list isn't as extensive, and that is because "99% of the posts are people arguing about random shit". If there isn't much to go on, why didn't you just ask people questions, disregarding the current argument. This is a forum game, we can post inbetween arguments all we like and ask people that aren't involved with the argument what they think about the day/theshot/whotogivethegunto. You never did any of that yesterday, or even the day before, so it isn't too surprising that if you're not asking questions to people about the game that you have such a paltry read list. Furthermore, I do agree with Victoria in the fact that The Instructor isn't giving a damn about this argument and just saying things to disregard all of Zane's points (however valid/invalid they may be).

As for everyone else so far...
Zane - He seems town to me, explained his shot decently, defended himself fairly well vs. Numaji yesterday, and "attempted" to give an updated read list & corruption list
Numaji - Still pretty town in my book, he's willing to look at many avenues of thought to see what comes of it
The Gentleman - This guy hasn't said much, and while his one liners early on have a towny feel to them, he has since fallen off, especially since he hasn't spoken today. I'm going to say null, but possible PoE after everything is said and done
Kuroyo - Possible scum, her reads haven't been giving much and have been pretty lack luster so far
Victoria - Pretty town, activity is good throughout all the days, and has the same general views as I do on certain posts/people
Jack - Hasn't spoken today, we'll see where his head is at once he does speak, I'm sure, but it's a definite null read for now. Probably not scum due to his one post on day 1, but that is subject to change in the coming days
The Instructor - This guy... acting like a bored villy for days 1 and 2, then attacking everyone for being bad/posting nothing of value while giving nothing himself. I don't know what to make of him at all, he could be PoE scum
Morita - Seems town, he's similar to Numaji in the fact that he looks down many avenues too, as well he's gotten into his fair share of arguments, though none as heated as Zane's, and seems very inquisitive about people and their reads
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:47 pm

Disclaimer: The likelihood of corruption I have given is based off the assumption that said person is a townie.  This is not an actual reads list. My reads list can be taken off my info I posted for which I based my shot off of.

Numaji: Likely corruption target. Active both D1 and D2. Gave off an extreme town vibe D1. The arguement with Zane cast some doubt upon him because he was viewed as aggressive, which could have lowered his chance.  However the arguement could have increased his chances as well to make Zane look scummier. Add on to the fact that Zane shot a townie makes him a likely corruption target for the purposes of framing Zane. (Although I wouldnt mind seeing who he would shoot if he had the gun... Although I know it would probably be me lol)

Kuroyo: slight town read. Unlikely corrupt target. Semi-inactive but I get the vibe that she is townie. If her activity picks up and she posts with depth today, I can see myself trusting her with the gun. I think she would at least think before shooting

Jack : Possible target D2. Unlikely corrupt today. He was semi-active D1 and moved down to inactive D2. His posts arent extremely townie nor extremely scummy however he gave off a slight townie feel to me D1. He needs to be more active if I were to even consider giving him the gun.

The instructor: Unlikely corrupt target. Inactive who has just recently moved up to semi-inactive status. Most of his posts were filler. (Although I wouldnt trust him with the gun)

The gentleman: Unlikely corrupt target. He has been inactive and fillered a lot. (Honestly I can see a gentleman+ instructor scumteam) I wouldnt trust him with the gun.

Victoria: Likely corrupt target. Has done a lot of scumhunting, posts reads often, town views as definitely town. She would think before shooting.

Shakuji: unlikely corrupt target. Not only did he shoot a townie, but he has started to fade of into semi active territory. His posts however have depth to them, so theres still a good chance that he may have been corrupted.

Zane: unlikely corrupt target. shot a townie and some view as scummy. Arguement with Numaji D2 may have increased the likelyhood of corruption in order to frame Numaji, however is unlikely to get the gun again today. There is some doubt among town about him

Morita: Moderate chance of corruption. very null in peoples minds. Active but slightly scummy to some people. I trust that he will think before pulling the trigger. However, I am undecided about giving him the gun because the threat of corruption looms over his head.

Based off all of this my top two choices to gun (besides myself), in order, are: Morita and Kuroyo.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:14 pm

Shakuji L. wrote:As far as Zane vs. Numaji goes, I agree with Victoria's view that it seemed like two people going "balls to the wall" trying to attack/defend each other's blows. It makes me think that its either two towns fighting each other or 1 mafia vs. 1 town. I do believe that its two towns fighting each other since they're both giving me towny-ish reads: Numaji for being a pretty active member of the conversation on both days 1 and 2, and giving his opinions on the posts that have arisen those days; Zane, despite being pretty non-existent day 1 because of disappearing posts and whatnot, his day 2 argument with Numa made me think about his defense. They were both pretty much going at each other's throats, but at the same time neither would give an inch, so that kind of makes me think Zane is also town, in a weird way.

Now for Zane vs. The Instructor. This argument stems from the shot of kakuri, if i read right, and is pretty much The Instructor bashing Zane for the shot, and me for mine to some extent. Zane explained his mindset going into the night (I assume that's what that readlist was), and then The Instructor jumped on him, to point out that he wasn't the only one to ask for the gun day 1. This escalated into a little argument, though not as heated as the first one. As far as this argument is concerned, The Instructor goes on about why his read list isn't as extensive, and that is because "99% of the posts are people arguing about random shit". If there isn't much to go on, why didn't you just ask people questions, disregarding the current argument. This is a forum game, we can post inbetween arguments all we like and ask people that aren't involved with the argument what they think about the day/theshot/whotogivethegunto. You never did any of that yesterday, or even the day before, so it isn't too surprising that if you're not asking questions to people about the game that you have such a paltry read list. Furthermore, I do agree with Victoria in the fact that The Instructor isn't giving a damn about this argument and just saying things to disregard all of Zane's points (however valid/invalid they may be).

As for everyone else so far...
Zane - He seems town to me, explained his shot decently, defended himself fairly well vs. Numaji yesterday, and "attempted" to give an updated read list & corruption list
Numaji - Still pretty town in my book, he's willing to look at many avenues of thought to see what comes of it
The Gentleman - This guy hasn't said much, and while his one liners early on have a towny feel to them, he has since fallen off, especially since he hasn't spoken today. I'm going to say null, but possible PoE after everything is said and done
Kuroyo - Possible scum, her reads haven't been giving much and have been pretty lack luster so far
Victoria - Pretty town, activity is good throughout all the days, and has the same general views as I do on certain posts/people
Jack - Hasn't spoken today, we'll see where his head is at once he does speak, I'm sure, but it's a definite null read for now. Probably not scum due to his one post on day 1, but that is subject to change in the coming days
The Instructor - This guy... acting like a bored villy for days 1 and 2, then attacking everyone for being bad/posting nothing of value while giving nothing himself. I don't know what to make of him at all, he could be PoE scum
Morita - Seems town, he's similar to Numaji in the fact that he looks down many avenues too, as well he's gotten into his fair share of arguments, though none as heated as Zane's, and seems very inquisitive about people and their reads

See its these well thought posts that make me doubt that he's scum. He also made a REALLY good point about The Instructor. This is also precisely why I feel he is more likely to be corrupted than Morita. The Kuroyo scum read is interesting though, and I will look over her past posts in a different perspective to see if my reads change. However, I still feel like I wont have much of a read on her until she starts talking more. Aj should notify us wither on proboards or on PS when the new day has started imo.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Victoria its interesting to think that Zane and The Instructor could just be a scumteam making this argument just so that people dont suspect them together. However what I dont understand is why would they try to arouse suspicion over each other? I mean lets be honest, if Zane wanted to look clear in front of town (assuming they were a scumteam) he would have just shot him already. Targetting him doesnt actually get him very far throught posts because its not exactly scumhunting, its just pointing out the obvious and making it more intense. Also if they are a scumteam and they have planned this, surely Zane must have told The Instructor to reply with legit arguments so that people like Victoria dont start sniffing them out. So maybe one of them is scum, but a scumteam? I highly doubt it.
If they both go against each other so heavily, and one of them gets shot and is mafia, it'll seem like the other one is clear. I didn't say it was a 100% thing, but you have to analyse every possible outcome, and try your best to only keep the probable ones in mind, unless such a situation should demand that a seemingly improbable outcome be used as evidence.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Victoria its interesting to think that Zane and The Instructor could just be a scumteam making this argument just so that people dont suspect them together. However what I dont understand is why would they try to arouse suspicion over each other? I mean lets be honest, if Zane wanted to look clear in front of town (assuming they were a scumteam) he would have just shot him already. Targetting him doesnt actually get him very far throught posts because its not exactly scumhunting, its just pointing out the obvious and making it more intense. Also if they are a scumteam and they have planned this, surely Zane must have told The Instructor to reply with legit arguments so that people like Victoria dont start sniffing them out. So maybe one of them is scum, but a scumteam? I highly doubt it.
If they both go against each other so heavily, and one of them gets shot and is mafia, it'll seem like the other one is clear. I didn't say it was a 100% thing, but you have to analyse every possible outcome, and try your best to only keep the probable ones in mind, unless such a situation should demand that a seemingly improbable outcome be used as evidence.
As I said, even if they go against each other so heavily, the person that wasnt shot doesnt really seem clear. If The Instructor was shot and flips mafia, people wouldnt really think of Zane as clear just because of that. It was stating the obvious to say that he is scum so people would still have the assumption that Zane could still be scum. However it could be a different story if Zane was shot and flipped scum because Zane is more active and everyone else would automatically think that The Instructor is more town. I explained this really poorly but hopefully you understand what I am trying to say. I mean lets say that you have been quite scummy throughout the game and you scumhunted an active person correctly, wouldnt you say that he is quite town? But then lets look on the flip side. Lets say you have been quite active and most people think of you as town anyway and you scumhunt an inactive person correctly, surely everyone would just be like "that was obvious, doesn't really confirm anything, it could all be a trick".
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
As I said, even if they go against each other so heavily, the person that wasnt shot doesnt really seem clear. If The Instructor was shot and flips mafia, people wouldnt really think of Zane as clear just because of that. It was stating the obvious to say that he is scum so people would still have the assumption that Zane could still be scum. However it could be a different story if Zane was shot and flipped scum because Zane is more active and everyone else would automatically think that The Instructor is more town. I explained this really poorly but hopefully you understand what I am trying to say. I mean lets say that you have been quite scummy throughout the game and you scumhunted an active person correctly, wouldnt you say that he is quite town? But then lets look on the flip side. Lets say you have been quite active and most people think of you as town anyway and you scumhunt an inactive person correctly, surely everyone would just be like "that was obvious, doesn't really confirm anything, it could all be a trick".
I genuinely didn't understand the first half, so thanks for that explanation at the end. xD
I genuinely didn't think of it that way. Still though, doesn't prevent it from being a possibility. Honestly though, as with you spelling Morita's name wrong, I'm pretty sure it's a possibility I'm gonna disregard unless it would be useful information.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:32 pm

everyone post their 3 people they suspect to be mafia.

zane, victoria, jack
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:02 pm

The Instructor wrote:everyone post their 3 people they suspect to be mafia.

zane, victoria, jack
And then what, shoot the one that comes up the most?
Honestly, I can kinda see what this'll accomplish, but it just feels like a slightly more specific reads list for people that can't be bothered writing a detailed one.
To be honest, I don't have three people that I see as scum, nor even three people that I could pick out to be most likely scum.
If I had to say though, uh... Numaji...
Look, I really don't know. I don't try and pick the three scummiest people. I was looking at the list, and any time I made any sort of combination, it made no sense, or it just didn't look right. Even Numaji doesn't seem too bad, I just get a weird feeling from him.
I literally cannot pick three people and actually say I think that they're scum.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:02 pm

The Instructor wrote:everyone post their 3 people they suspect to be mafia.

zane, victoria, jack

I don't have a scum team of 3, though from above, any of The Gentleman, Kuroyo, The Instructor, or Jack could be scum.

The Gentleman, Kuroyo, and Jack could fit onto any team of 3, due to their posts not really linking them to anyone. And The Instructor could possibly be with Zane, in that bizarre world where it's two mafia arguing with each other, though I doubt it. Now that I think of it, The Instructor could also be with any scum team... I honestly don't know who the scum team is yet, lol.

As for possible corruption targets, I do agree with Zane's list, to some extent. So I would be okay with any of Victoria, Numa, Morita, Zane getting the gun, in that order. Coincidentally that's also the order of highest-lowest corruption targets.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:02 pm

I love how often The Instructor changes his mind. I thought Gentleman was another likely shot. I also thought you advocated for shooting inactive townies, yet two of those three on that list are highly active. It seems to me that you are just a hodgepodge of contradictions, Instructor. Either that or your mind is changing every 5 seconds.

Although, on the plus side, The Instructor is contributing... it isnt much and its still short with little depth.

I cant say that he hasnt given reason for why us three because he has. It woulda been nice if he gave a short recap though, for those people who hate reading back.

Message to Jack, Kuroyo, and The Gentleman
Jack is still missing and if he doesnt show up within the next 24 hours, I will have hell to release on him. And he better show up with an in-depth post of reads. Kuroyo and The Gentleman, same for you. Oh and I'd like it if you said why you were inactive within that post. I dont care if you dont like lengthy posts or if you are lazy and dont want to read back, I expect you guys to contribute to town. Oh, and make doubly sure that your post shows up like I've been doing, I dont want to hear "oh my post disappeared" for whatever reason. So copy what you've typed often, and keep it on word or something. You guys had a ton of time to review what's been posted too, and are getting a full 24 hours. I dont want to hear "catch me up" as your first post. Seriously though if you are inactive, you better read back instead of asking us to recap. I always get annoyed when people do that just like with Kuroyo. Like seriously, if you were active, you wouldnt need to be updated. Honestly, I consider "catch me up" posts to be very filler. I'd prefer if we didnt have to waste time and went straight into the game. If you guys had read up, instead of asking to be caught up, and if you gave comprehensive reads lists when you came back, Kakuri might not be dead. I factored a few reads lists into my shot, and the ones with the most weight to them were the most recently posted. Also I'd like to hear your thoughts on the death of Kakuri... and I want to hear more than just "I wouldnt have shot her." and "Zane shot a townie". I want depth. Dont give me a short return post. Cuz then I will think that you are hiding something. Oh, and the sooner the better Smile

As for my top three scum... its a tough one because of all the inactives, but I'd say The Instructor The Gentleman and Numaji in order of most scummy to least scummy. However, Numaji isnt as scummy as the Instructor. But that is a possible scum team, considering Numaji does appear to be defending The Instructor. Honestly The Instructor pairs well with almost everyone in the game.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Actually let me rephrase... Numaji isnt exactly a zealot of defending The Instructor him but he has said things that I took as slightly defensive of The Instructor. Although that may be biased. Although to be fair, Numaji has also stated that The Instructor is scummy...
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:22 pm

Whoa dem posts tho, way to make them flashy with all that colour and stuff.

Inactives are quite problematic with solidifying reads and scumteams and stuff. I mean we can always ask AJ to sub them out. However I am not sure if AJ will do it since they arent totally inactive (except maybe Jack).

And yeah, I do think The Instructor is scummy. But i am not entirely convinced that he is mafia. His playstyle just doesnt make sense and seems way too scummy and bizarre to be mafia.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:56 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:

To be honest, I was a little suspicious when the whole Zanevs.Numaji thing suddenly died out. It was almost as if they steamed things up between eachother and then just let go of it. I don't find either of them scummy individually, but if they were a scum team, I wouldnt be surprised. Only because if they are, they probably played an act but didnt want the other to seem too scummy so just dropped it the next day. But in the case that one is shot, the other can say "I told you guys he was scum."

^ Just a theory. I won't look into it much now but maybe if required later.

Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next