PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:04 am

We also still have a few more days before we need to seriously start worrying about shooting a mafia, but logic pretty much dictates that we'll have shot one by then. Each passing day without shooting a mafia member is going to be riskier for town, as a higher percentage of players will have been corrupted...
That's pretty much an internal monologue, ignore it if you want. Anyway, as I said, I trust Zane enough to give him the gun, so:
Lynch Zane
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:03 am

Votecount 2.3

Zane M.(2)- Kakuri A., Victoria F.
Kakuri A.(1)- Numaji O.
Shakuji L.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Shakuji L., The Gentleman, Zane M., The Instructor, Morita I., Kuroyo C., Jack S.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 5th at 9am EST.

Zane M. received the gun! He must PM me within the next 24 hours, either here or in the room, as to who he wants to shoot.

I figured I should tell you guys, Mafia can only talk during the nights, which is when I unlock their quicktopics. They may now begin their discussions!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Zane M. decided to shoot...

Spoiler:

The mafia has until Tuesday the 7th at 9am EST to choose their corruption.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

Zane M.(0)-
Shakuji L.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Not Voting(9)- Shakuji L., The Gentleman, Zane M., The Instructor, Morita I., Kuroyo C., Jack S., Numaji O., Victoria F.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 11th at 9am EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:07 pm

alright im going to read over the thread tonight and start making a list of possible scum combos. its 6-3 atm so we just have 3 more fucks up and we lose.
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:10 pm

^Yes, ty that helps a lot. so what's the plan for today?
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Umm before we start I would like to know why Zane shot Kakuri of all people.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Victoria F.(0)-
Everything she has said has given me a townie impression of her. She has been fairly active esp. D2. She is also willing to look at everything and consider all the possibilities which is a plus. I dont see how anyone could see her as scummy

Shakuji L.(0)-
Townie Read. Everyone random lynched btwn me and shakuji D1. Mostly on him. I believe he is town mainly because of how well he explained his shot target. He was thorough about it and demonstrated careful consideration of who he was shooting

Kuroyo C.(0)-
Null read, slight town lean. However I do find it lazy when someone doesnt want to read everything and instead just asked to be caught up. townie-esque D1. Inactivity has brought her into the null zone. I have no reason to kill her

Kakuri A.(1)-
Null read slight scum lean. She opposes a town read that almost everyone agrees to be a townie, which I dont really like. She didnt even give much reasoning as to why. It’s interesting to note that even after Victoria’s surge of townieness D2, Kakuri still thought she was scummy- stating so AFTER Victoria stated that she was uncomfortable with Numaji. However she might not have looked over all of D2. Big advocate of random lynching D1 and pretty much almost wasted that day. Barely talked D2, with maybe 1 or 2 posts, yet Numaji wanted to give her the gun… Also mentioned Jack was scummy D1 but at that time and after more review, he had a slight town feel to him. This however doesnt have much yield to her read. Shooting her would provide a better read on Numaji.

*Numaji O.(0)-
Huge Town read D1. D2 he’s had a weird feeling to me, and I got convinced he was scum. After a heated debate between me and him (#NumajivsZane) things calmed down. He also has some thought in his posts and doesnt attack blindly. Also prone to contradictions see thinkn i was scummy, voting me and staying on me. see vote feeling desperate when only 1 on me and 1 or 2 on shakuji. He was pretty aggressive to me, and focused the brunt of his questioning to me. He also got extremely defensive when Victoria said that he was offputting. Right now I dont want to let my emotions get the better of me, so I wont shoot him.

The Gentleman(0)-
He’s been pretty quiet and really hasnt contributed much to town. Advocate of random lynching, barely active D2. Shooting wont provide much info

Jack S.(0)-
Had a slight town lean D1, but it was ever so slight. He was inactive D2, however he mentioned that he was going to be inactive, so I really am not gonna pressure him on that. I dont see any gain in shooting him

The Instructor(0)-
He’s been quiet with minimal contribution. D1 acted like he should get the gun on a silver platter. Then he mentioned disappearing posts after me AND morita mentioned our disappearing posts. I believed he and Morita were scum for attempting a buddying play on me. I mean I’m pretty sure I looked pretty scummy after D1. I was the most likely out of the trio to be killed and I figured they were trying to make themselves look more clean because once I flipped townie, then his inactivity could be dismissed. Also it’s interesting to note that Numaji didnt really question him over it. He insinuated that I trusted him with the gun, when in fact I was asking everyone who they would shoot and give gun to in order to get better reads of the situation. This might be another kamikaze-esque move he’s doing. Shooting him doesnt really provide us with much information..

Morita I.(0)-
Null read miniscule scum lean. He’s been mentioning disappearing posts even before my main comment about disappearing post was put out there. The first time I mentioned my disappearing post no one cared about it, and it was a few pages afterward that he mentioned his disappeared. Numaji noted this as a little weird and thought that it could be buddying, which I had also felt too. All of his D1 posts have been town looking and honestly I only thought he was scum bc I felt like maybe he was trying to pull of a buddying play.

tl;dr. I shot Kakuri because I felt that she would help provide a few reads specifically on Numaji and even on Victoria too. I looked over every post before submitting the kill. The Instructor was fairly inactive, and I felt like his death really wouldnt provide information. Same for The Gentleman.

Kakuri... I'm sorry for shooting you. I was really hoping you were scum. And I know aj cant confirm rn ths, but I actually sent him a PM "FUCK!!!!" when I saw you were a townie.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Well, that explains why you shot her. These reads that you mentioned about me and Numaji, did you get them?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:13 pm

I guess its good thinking to shoot someone in order to get more info about other people. But since your reads about me and victoria havent changed that much, I am guessing the info that you got from kakuri's death wasnt sufficient?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Shakuji L. - i dont know what to make of you. You missed your shot, you got bandwagoned to get the gun

the gentleman - cant tell if just inactive or mafia hiding

kuruyo - joined the shakuji bandwagon on his first post, could be scum partners. honestly has just been filtering all game.

zane - missed his shot, yells at me for asking for the gun but self lynched? lol what a fucking hypocrite. Could be mafia trying to turn the town against me for an easy mis-kill here. Budding up with victoria.

numaji - if hes mafia with zane, id be impressed. idk what to make of you besides the fact that you have no life.

victoria - budding up with zane, told us not to shoot luka tho but could be mafia trying to seem town

jack - voted for numaji to get gun, thats basically all he did

morita - vote for shikaji to get gun, defended zane a lil

Also if you vote for me to get gun, im shooting jack or the gentleman. i dont believe in zane's bullshit "getting info from shooting a semi active person" reasoning. We got no info, mafia can just lurk if we do that. Best strat is to have some active mafia and some inactive. We should punish the inactive people

The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:19 pm

Numaji O. wrote:I guess its good thinking to shoot someone in order to get more info about other people. But since your reads about me and victoria havent changed that much, I am guessing the info that you got from kakuri's death wasnt sufficient?

yeah. I dont have anything concrete as of right now. If she flipped scum, I woulda had a better read. It's like shakuji said before about shooting an active townie. You can get a plethora of info if they flip scum. Who supported them, who was against them, so on so forth. However you barely get any info from a townie death. All you are left with is their reads which arent all that reliable.

I will still have my eye on Numaji though, because even though he supported a townie and vice versa, he isnt automatically ruled out as scum. That being said, I am also looking at everyone else around here. Tbh I'm looking really closely at The Instructor, who I was leaning the most towards shooting last night if I didnt shoot Kakuri. Honestly if Kakuri had remained quiet and wasnt supported by Numaji, I woulda shot The Instructor.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:01 pm

The Instructor wrote:Shakuji L. - i dont know what to make of you. You missed your shot, you got bandwagoned to get the gun

the gentleman - cant tell if just inactive or mafia hiding

kuruyo - joined the shakuji bandwagon on his first post, could be scum partners. honestly has just been filtering all game.

zane - missed his shot, yells at me for asking for the gun but self lynched? lol what a fucking hypocrite. Could be mafia trying to turn the town against me for an easy mis-kill here. Budding up with victoria.

numaji - if hes mafia with zane, id be impressed. idk what to make of you besides the fact that you have no life.

victoria - budding up with zane, told us not to shoot luka tho but could be mafia trying to seem town

jack - voted for numaji to get gun, thats basically all he did

morita - vote for shikaji to get gun, defended zane a lil

Also if you vote for me to get gun, im shooting jack or the gentleman. i dont believe in zane's bullshit "getting info from shooting a semi active person" reasoning. We got no info, mafia can just lurk if we do that. Best strat is to have some active mafia and some inactive. We should punish the inactive people

OK so a few things for you. First off, this reads list isnt even all that intensive and isnt all that helpful. Considering we have had two days and a ton of posts, I would think that you would have a more definitive reads list. Honestly this whole thing is very wishy washy.

If you had been paying attention, I have been saying that I didnt trust you for a while, even hinting that I was gonna shoot you. So saying that I'm yelling at you JUST because you were "asking" for the gun (which you really werent if you read your post over again) is a complete lie. In fact, what you were doing was misinterpreting my statement. I was asking who people would give the gun to and who they would shoot just to get a better read on the situation. You are, and I didnt even mention it so much in my post, appearing to be little too desperate (albeit the same can be said about my self lynch) for that gun though, saying that we cant do anything right (granted we havent shot a mafia yet) which I didnt like.

Town is very null on you because you were and still are pretty inactive. You dont pay much attention to what's said and you give off the vibe that you really just dont care about this game. You said that you wouldnt shoot me because I "trusted" you enough to give you the gun. That's trash logic as to choosing who to kill and not kill. I know for a fact I dont want the gun in your hands.

Also you contradicted yourself so hard right now. Literally on the page right before that post (page 15) you said that you wouldnt shoot The Gentleman because he looked very townsided. Yet now you are saying that you would shoot either him or Jack, mind you Jack said he was going to be inactive for a while because of irl stuff before he went inactive. You said last night that you would shoot Jack because he was an inactive player, yet you said you wouldnt shoot The Gentleman even though he was extremely inactive, and his activity posts from last night werent even helpful. Honestly I'm mad at myself I didnt notice that detail last night. If I did I woulda shot you.

Of course, it would be stupid of me not to consider the possibility of Jack lying about his inactivity, and I will be sure to question him about why he was inactive and since I expect him to be back soon, if we dont hear from him in a while, I'll be sure to mark that down.

Bottom line: I really dont trust you, and I havent since yesterday. You are just lucky that I didnt notice that yesterday. If I did, you'd be in the coffin, not Kakuri.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:03 pm

yeah and then you would have another dead villager. you are scum, give it up
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:04 pm

or you are just the worst player in this game, your choice
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:18 pm

If I have to choose one, then it's the latter one.

You are more than likely scum. So how about we start #ZanevsTheInstructor

First off you did not even attempt to defend yourself. I made a plethora of good points, none of which you even attempted to combat.

I'd also like to point out that you are suggesting that we shoot an inactive, however you are pretty inactive, and most of your posts are pretty filler. So you have thrown yourself into the possible target pool. I'd also love to point out, that you are suggesting we kill inactive people, yet you are insisting that I am scum. However I'm not inactive. And you havent suggested killing me yet, so it seems to me that you are saying that killing the inactives, who arent on often enough to defend themselves, is more important than killing the person you believe to be scum. I'd also like to point out that some of those nactives might be inactive because of real life circumstances. I dont know how fair it would be to punish them over that.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Zane M. wrote:
OK so a few things for you. First off, this reads list isnt even all that intensive and isnt all that helpful. Considering we have had two days and a ton of posts, I would think that you would have a more definitive reads list. Honestly this whole thing is very wishy washy.

thats because most of the people havent said shit, go look at everyone's posts again. its 99% filler or people arguing about random shit

If you had been paying attention, I have been saying that I didnt trust you for a while, even hinting that I was gonna shoot you. So saying that I'm yelling at you JUST because you were "asking" for the gun (which you really werent if you read your post over again) is a complete lie. In fact, what you were doing was misinterpreting my statement. I was asking who people would give the gun to and who they would shoot just to get a better read on the situation. You are, and I didnt even mention it so much in my post, appearing to be little too desperate (albeit the same can be said about my self lynch) for that gun though, saying that we cant do anything right (granted we havent shot a mafia yet) which I didnt like.

i guess i didnt misinterpret your post but what have you guys done with the gun? shoot 2 villagers

Town is very null on you because you were and still are pretty inactive. You dont pay much attention to what's said and you give off the vibe that you really just dont care about this game. You said that you wouldnt shoot me because I "trusted" you enough to give you the gun. That's trash logic as to choosing who to kill and not kill. I know for a fact I dont want the gun in your hands.

yeah but im not giving you the gun again when you missed

Also you contradicted yourself so hard right now. Literally on the page right before that post (page 15) you said that you wouldnt shoot The Gentleman because he looked very townsided. Yet now you are saying that you would shoot either him or Jack, mind you Jack said he was going to be inactive for a while because of irl stuff before he went inactive. You said last night that you would shoot Jack because he was an inactive player, yet you said you wouldnt shoot The Gentleman even though he was extremely inactive, and his activity posts from last night werent even helpful. Honestly I'm mad at myself I didnt notice that detail last night. If I did I woulda shot you.

i can change my mind cant i?

Of course, it would be stupid of me not to consider the possibility of Jack lying about his inactivity, and I will be sure to question him about why he was inactive and since I expect him to be back soon, if we dont hear from him in a while, I'll be sure to mark that down.

k

Bottom line: I really dont trust you, and I havent since yesterday. You are just lucky that I didnt notice that yesterday. If I did, you'd be in the coffin, not Kakuri.

i dont trust you either bub
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Zane M. wrote:If I have to choose one, then it's the latter one.

wow you think you are less scummy than me! who would have imagined!

First off you did not even attempt to defend yourself. I made a plethora of good points, none of which you even attempted to combat.

not really

I'd also like to point out that you are suggesting that we shoot an inactive, however you are pretty inactive, and most of your posts are pretty filler. So you have thrown yourself into the possible target pool.  I'd also love to point out, that you are suggesting we kill inactive people, yet you are insisting that I am scum. However I'm not inactive. And you havent suggested killing me yet, so it seems to me that you are saying that killing the inactives, who arent on often enough to defend themselves, is more important than killing the person you believe to be scum. I'd also like to point out that some of those nactives might be inactive because of real life circumstances. I dont know how fair it would be to punish them over that.

or they could be mafia hiding. i didnt say that ALL the mafia are inactive, just that there has to be 1 hiding. or i could be wrong who knows. Also yes im inactive, shoot me if you want but atm im trying to win.
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 pm

The Instructor wrote:
Zane M. wrote:

thats because most of the people havent said shit, go look at everyone's posts again. its 99% filler or people arguing about random shit

i guess i didnt misinterpret your post but what have you guys done with the gun? shoot 2 villagers

k

not really

I'd also like to point out that you are suggesting that we shoot an inactive, however you are pretty inactive, and most of your posts are pretty filler. So you have thrown yourself into the possible target pool. I'd also love to point out, that you are suggesting we kill inactive people, yet you are insisting that I am scum. However I'm not inactive. And you havent suggested killing me yet, so it seems to me that you are saying that killing the inactives, who arent on often enough to defend themselves, is more important than killing the person you believe to be scum. I'd also like to point out that some of those nactives might be inactive because of real life circumstances. I dont know how fair it would be to punish them over that.

or they could be mafia hiding. i didnt say that ALL the mafia are inactive, just that there has to be 1 hiding. or i could be wrong who knows. Also yes im inactive, shoot me if you want but atm im trying to win.

filler? I dont see how 99% of those posts were filler. That right there is an overexaggeration. Also... you are one of the ones most guilty of fillering, along with TheGentleman, someone who YOU thought was clean at the end of D2. As for arguing bout "random shit", we actually had a point in arguing about that stuff. I was defendin myself when Numaji attacked me, and vice versa. We were trying to prove that we were townie. At the same rate we were also discussing scummy people and who may or may not have been corrupted. Get your facts straight. Just because my arguement with Numaji had nothing to do with you, doesnt classify it as "random" and it certainly wasnt filler. Day 1 was pretty filler, but Day 1 is barely 1/2 of all the posts. You could also have gotten reads from the "random" arguement. Your responses to what I am saying right now are also very filler and dont even combat a thing I said.

I get that I accidentally shot a townie and that puts doubt on me, just like it puts doubt on Shubaka, however BOTH me AND Shubaka were able to justify who we shot. I at least took time considering who I'd shoot, something I believe you wouldnt do. I honestly want another townie to get the gun and I was considering Kuroyo mainly because she's less likely to be corrupted and she's giving off a townie vibe, although its very slight. Either way you dont have much sway in town's decisions.

Sure everyone changes their mind in this game when new information and statements have been made. However, you changed your mind in the blink of an eye without any new information on him. What were you influenced by what I posted? That's what it looks like to me.I think you realized that your precious little scum buddy The Gentleman wasnt looking so clean when I posted my reasoning/reads list so you tried to cover.

I have nothing to say in response to that.

Yeah that was kind of obvious in your wishy washy reads list. You only think I'm scummy because I called you scummy in my reads list and because of the mislynch, which I justified.

Um, I never said that I'm less scummy than you. (all though i know i am not scum) However scummy I look depends on the person looking at me. I will look scummier to some people but you will look scummier to others.

wow you think you are less scummy than me! who would have imagined! I actually did bring up good points, you are just too dismissive of them. You are barely even fighting my points. You are keepin your mouth shut. Why? Are you trying to avoid a scumslip? That's what it looks like to me.

I know that sometimes mafia lurk and are quiet, but you arent even giving them a chance to explain themselves. And Im bringing JAck up a lot, but he's my best example. You say that he's likely mafia hiding. He explained he was gonna be inactive due to irl stuff. You want to kill him without even hearing his arguement. I wont deny that you are tryin to win... Everyone is supposed to be trying to win... both the mafia and town. Saying that you are trying to win doesnt prove anything.

Honestly I struggled responding to these responses. Its not because they made me reconsider my statements but because they were so vague and short, I dont have much to throw back at you. I really think you are trying to avoid scumslips.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Zane M. wrote:
The Instructor wrote:
Zane M. wrote:

k

not really

I'd also like to point out that you are suggesting that we shoot an inactive, however you are pretty inactive, and most of your posts are pretty filler. So you have thrown yourself into the possible target pool.  I'd also love to point out, that you are suggesting we kill inactive people, yet you are insisting that I am scum. However I'm not inactive. And you havent suggested killing me yet, so it seems to me that you are saying that killing the inactives, who arent on often enough to defend themselves, is more important than killing the person you believe to be scum. I'd also like to point out that some of those nactives might be inactive because of real life circumstances. I dont know how fair it would be to punish them over that.

filler? I dont see how 99% of those posts were filler. That right there is an overexaggeration. Also... you are one of the ones most guilty of fillering, along with TheGentleman, someone who YOU thought was clean at the end of D2. As for arguing bout "random shit", we actually had a point in arguing about that stuff. I was defendin myself when Numaji attacked me, and vice versa. We were trying to prove that we were townie. At the same rate we were also discussing scummy people and who may or may not have been corrupted. Get your facts straight. Just because my arguement with Numaji had nothing to do with you, doesnt classify it as "random" and it certainly wasnt filler.  Day 1 was pretty filler, but Day 1 is barely 1/2 of all the posts. You could also have gotten reads from the "random" arguement. Your responses to what I am saying right now are also very filler and dont even combat a thing I said.

I get that I accidentally shot a townie and that puts doubt on me, just like it puts doubt on Shubaka, however BOTH me AND Shubaka were able to justify who we shot. I at least took time considering who I'd shoot, something I believe you wouldnt do. I honestly want another townie to get the gun and I was considering Kuroyo mainly because she's less likely to be corrupted and she's giving off a townie vibe, although its very slight. Either way you dont have much sway in town's decisions.

Sure everyone changes their mind in this game when new information and statements have been made. However, you changed your mind in the blink of an eye without any new information on him. What were you influenced by what I posted? That's what it looks like to me.I think you realized that your precious little scum buddy The Gentleman wasnt looking so clean when I posted my reasoning/reads list so you tried to cover.

I have nothing to say in response to that.

Yeah that was kind of obvious in your wishy washy reads list. You only think I'm scummy because I called you scummy in my reads list and because of the mislynch, which I justified.

Um, I never said that I'm less scummy than you. (all though i know i am not scum) However scummy I look depends on the person looking at me. I will look scummier to some people but you will look scummier to others.

wow you think you are less scummy than me! who would have imagined! I actually did bring up good points, you are just too dismissive of them. You are barely even fighting my points. You are keepin your mouth shut. Why? Are you trying to avoid a scumslip? That's what it looks like to me.

I know that sometimes mafia lurk and are quiet, but you arent even giving them a chance to explain themselves. And Im bringing JAck up a lot, but he's my best example. You say that he's likely mafia hiding. He explained he was gonna be inactive due to irl stuff. You want to kill him without even hearing his arguement.  I wont deny that you are tryin to win... Everyone is supposed to be trying to win... both the mafia and town. Saying that you are trying to win doesnt prove anything.

Honestly I struggled responding to these responses. Its not because they made me reconsider my statements but because they were so vague and short, I dont have much to throw back at you. I really think you are trying to avoid scumslips.
... Shubaka?
Despite the fact that two people have been fighting with Zane, this fight's very different to #ZanevsNumaji. While that fight felt like two people trying to defend themselves and actually find something else out about the other, this one just feels very one-sided. There's something iffy about this right here. It's very much just The Instructor saying "nope you're wrong" to Zane's posts, and it's not right. I feel like The Instructor didn't have much of a plan when going into this, but part of me feels like Zane's able to counter him too easily, like, surely nobody's argument would genuinely be "nope you're wrong". Although, The Instructor's posts haven't been the most normal of things.
Urg, more of a filler post, but consider this my internal monologue. I'm still going over the possibilities.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:57 pm

To save us all from reading pages of just quotes...

Victoria it was actually kind of hard trying to counter such vague responses. Honestly I really feel like he isnt trying to defend himself. I was beginning to wonder if his statement "but atm I'm trying to win" is really true.

If you were trying to win, The Instructor, wouldnt you want to defend yourself? Wouldnt you make more of an effort in trying to counter me? I've been asking myself that question for a little bit and then I realized... that is exactly how you are trying to win.

You are not only trying to avoid scumslips, which was my initial thoughts, but you are trying to make yourself look less scummy. Think back to my whole arguement with Numaji. You saw that town began to doubt him because he was so aggressive in combating me. You thought 'maybe I could slip under the radar if I dont argue. If I dont fight back then it will look like I have nothing to hide. And not only that but Zane (omg almost put my main name here lol) will look scummy for pressin so hard on me.'
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:11 am

Zane M. wrote:To save us all from reading pages of just quotes...

Victoria it was actually kind of hard trying to counter such vague responses. Honestly I really feel like he isnt trying to defend himself. I was beginning to wonder if his statement "but atm I'm trying to win" is really true.

If you were trying to win, The Instructor, wouldnt you want to defend yourself? Wouldnt you make more of an effort in trying to counter me? I've been asking myself that question for a little bit and then I realized... that is exactly how you are trying to win.

You are not only trying to avoid scumslips, which was my initial thoughts, but you are trying to make yourself look less scummy. Think back to my whole arguement with Numaji. You saw that town began to doubt him because he was so aggressive in combating me. You thought 'maybe I could slip under the radar if I dont argue. If I dont fight back then it will look like I have nothing to hide. And not only that but Zane (omg almost put my main name here lol) will look scummy for pressin so hard on me.'
Maybe saying that being able to "counter them easily" was bad word choice. I meant more as in, without much fuss from The Instructor.

The Instructor has honestly one of the most confusing plays I've ever seen, which, to be fair, I think is his intention. If we assume that what Zane said is correct, and that he is trying to slip under the radar, then maybe being vague and confusing is his backup plan. That way even if he is noticed, he'll just be seen as "That confusing guy, eh, little point in shooting him, he's too difficult to read".

That theory assumes that Zane's is correct though, which I can't simply assume. I just thought I'd post this theory, because it's the one that came to me after reading Zane's post.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:39 am

And you people expect me to read all that ._. it's a mafia game. Yeah talking to you Victoria. Anyways there are still many people who haven't contributed/talked in like, forever. Btw I like to keep mine short so ask questions or whatever after I finish.

Zane- About 65% Town, you shot a townie but you type so much idek what to think

Shauk- About 50% Town, you also shot a townie and now you haven't been talking that much

Numa- About 80% Town, you're exactly like Zane except that you haven't shot yet.

Gentleman- About 45% Town, you say little stuff and the things you do say are pretty obvious

Kuroyo- <--- About 100%

Victoria- About 85% Town, I don't really see scum in you, but I do feel like you could be corrupted

Jack- About 45% Town, ok first when's the last time you've talked not trying to be rude but i'd like to see you say more.

Instructor- About 50% Town, I see you asking for the gun a lot and you've also like Gentlemen have said some obvious stuff.

Morita- About 55% Town, I don't really know what you've done so far but I also don't see you too much as scum so idk about you

Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:40 am

Jeez now i feel like it was my fault that kakuri was killed.

The instructor, since day 1 I always thought about you being a bored villy because, like zane said, your posts aren't very elaborative about the situations that we have been through. Yet the way you talk is so scummy its just ridiculous to say that a mafia would act so scummy. Of course it could be that it is your cover for you being mafia and i have to say that would be quite impressive. Although if you cant think of sufficient reads for town I doubt you would come up with such an idea. If you wanna play to win like you said, why dont you actually help town with making decisions instead of calling everyone shit because they did something wrong. I'll be honest, if you got the gun, I doubt you would have hit mafia. Being the guy yoi are you would probably reply to me with somethinf like "yeah well i doubt you would either coz ur a shitty scum with no life". I know that maybe I cant hit it either, but I am not rubbing it in on others who missed and making them feel bad. If this is your strategy for winning I would advise you to rethink it.

PS. I do have a life actually, and I am sure it's much better than yours.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:15 am

Wasn't deadline Tuesday 9 am EST? Oh well.

Anyway, my reads:

Numaji: kind of neutral. Like a mentioned before, he acts a little unusual when he's accused but contributes just as much.

Kuroyo: slight town read. She doesn't post much but when he does she just gets straight to the point and seems like she knows what she is doing.

Jack : I really don't know. Too inactive to tell.

The instructor: no idea what he is trying to do. His posts seem a little trolly and scummy. And he doesn't seem like the type of person to act so scummy to not seem scummy

The gentlemen: I'll go with neutral for now.

Victoria: either town or very good mafia. She explains herself well doesn't make blind accusations.

Shakuji: everyone says he seems town because he explained himself well but still seems a little shady here and there. Neutral

Zack: unexpected shot tbh. But he did tell is why and covered up well. Slight town read.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next