PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:43 am

Victoria F. wrote:Well, I promised on Day 1 that I'd give my reads on Day 2.
Shakuji is just... Very town. He's a really good town-sided player, despite shooting a townie. It can't really be helped, Day 1, and he stated before day ended that he would shoot Luka, and there was no real objection. He also gave good reasoning for it Day 2, and hasn't really made a scummy move all game. If you're scum then I am genuinely impressed, but I'm pretty sure that you're town.
The Gentleman certainly felt very town with his first posts, but there hasn't been enough of him since to make a proper judgement, so I'm saying null.
Kuroyo... Eh, null. She says pretty townish stuff, but I dunno. I'll need to wait until she's caught up before I can make a proper judgement.
I feel like Zane is more town-y than people give him credit for. Sure, he hasn't said a lot, but he's been able to give pretty valid reasoning as to why. I'm still gonna put him down as null, until I can watch what he's doing a bit more.
There's something weird about Numaji. I just see him as a really good candidate for being scum, like, genuinely. Sure, he says town stuff, but he also has these weird things, such as the fact that he's suddenly so aggressive towards Zane. OK, sure, I can understand why people might bu suspicious of Zane and everything, but still. Also the way he spelled Morita's name wrong a few times, and then Morita corrected it. I'm not gonna do anything with that information, but I'm gonna keep it. The only problem with this is that he hasn't actually done anything scummy, it's more that I've got some sort of weird sense from him.
Kakuri's quite quiet, and has quite null posts, so it's a null from me until there's more to judge.
Jack seems alright. He's still a null, but he's leaning towards town. At least he's said that he's not gonna be around regularly. I'm gonna need more from him before I can judge him properly, but for now I'm saying null, edging towards town.
The Instructor interests me. I literally have no real read on him, because his posts are so strange. H says literally nothing that's good for town, and his posts seem scummy beyond belief, but... I dunno, that just seems like it'd be too easy.
Morita's very null.

So yeah, my only real scum read is the guy that most people seem to think is definitely town. Ah, I'm so good at this.
You know you're bad at this when you don't even trust your own reads

Lmao, what does that have to do with anything?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:47 am

Numaji O. wrote:The instructor is so scummy that i actaully think he isnt mafia. Its just like mafia cant afford to be scummy in any game. Although he could just be a smart mafia who knows about these mindgames or a mafi who wants to have fun and try to push the limits of scumminess.

That made almost no sense. Are you implying mafia would purposely act scummy in order to not seem scummy? Razz
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:20 am

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:The instructor is so scummy that i actaully think he isnt mafia. Its just like mafia cant afford to be scummy in any game. Although he could just be a smart mafia who knows about these mindgames or a mafi who wants to have fun and try to push the limits of scumminess.

That made almost no sense. Are you implying mafia would purposely act scummy in order to not seem scummy? Razz

No i said that he is so scummy that he doesnt look like a mafia. But maybe mafia has OP metagame calls and starts acting so scummy that they dont get suspected.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:34 am

Votecount 2.1

Shakuji L.(0)-
Zane M.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Kakuri A.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Shakuji L., The Gentleman, Zane M., The Instructor, Morita I., Kuroyo C., Victoria F., Kakuri A., Numaji O., Jack S.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 5th at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Shakuji L. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Morita I. wrote:

He's saying that The Instructor is coming off as a "bored villy". Though we'll never really know until someone supposedly shoots them or they start contributing more to the game.

I agree with the majority of Victoria's reads, and I would like see where Kakuri/Jack/The Gentleman's heads are at after seeing I shot Luka and reading resulting day conversations.

Also, what are we going to do with the today's gun? Should we try and figure out possible corruption targets or what?
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:10 pm

I personally trust Victoria with the gun but she also seems like a good corruption target.
Any ideas on this?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Morita I. wrote:I personally trust Victoria with the gun but she also seems like a good corruption target.
Any ideas on this?

Tbh I doubt mafia was threated by victoria day 1, not trying to be rude but victoria only became vicious to mafia on day 2.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:04 am

Hmm, okay, I'm all for lynching Victoria. But I still want to hear other people's opinions.
Where is everyone anyway?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:06 am

Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:I personally trust Victoria with the gun but she also seems like a good corruption target.
Any ideas on this?

Tbh I doubt mafia was threated by victoria day 1, not trying to be rude but victoria only became vicious to mafia on day 2.

Not entirely true. Because if you take a look back at Day 1, some people were saying "Victoria and numaji seem to be leaning town" or whatever.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:31 am

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Any ideas on this?

Not entirely true. Because if you take a look back at Day 1, some people were saying "Victoria and numaji seem to be leaning town" or whatever.

So was Shakuji and Jack and lets be honest, despite Victoria leaning town, she even said that she isnt great at day 1.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:04 am

Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Any ideas on this?

So was Shakuji and Jack and lets be honest, despite Victoria leaning town, she even said that she isnt great at day 1.
But I said that I might pick up starting with Day 2. They might have seen that as reason to corrupt me.
Once again, I'm getting that sense of scum from Numaji. It feels like he might have corrupted me, and that's why he's trying to convince people to vote for me. But, on the plus side, if I did get the gun, and I wasn't corrupted, I wouldn't shoot Numaji, because that would mean that he isn't trying to get me killed today. But if I got the gun and I was corrupted, I'd like the rest of you to watch Numaji.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:50 am

Votecount 2.2

Shakuji L.(0)-
Zane M.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Kakuri A.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Shakuji L., The Gentleman, Zane M., The Instructor, Morita I., Kuroyo C., Victoria F., Kakuri A., Numaji O., Jack S.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 5th at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Shakuji L. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:11 am

Oh wow, we don't have long left to lynch, and we still don't really have a candidate to shoot. Nor have we had a lot of conversation from some people. Urg.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Any ideas on this?

But I said that I might pick up starting with Day 2. They might have seen that as reason to corrupt me.
Once again, I'm getting that sense of scum from Numaji. It feels like he might have corrupted me, and that's why he's trying to convince people to vote for me. But, on the plus side, if I did get the gun, and I wasn't corrupted, I wouldn't shoot Numaji, because that would mean that he isn't trying to get me killed today. But if I got the gun and I was corrupted, I'd like the rest of you to watch Numaji.

-_- dude I am not trying to convince anyone but I am trying to explain why I think you are a good canditate for getting the gun if you dont mind.... Mafia wouldnt have corrupted Victoria coz even if you SAID that you will pick up in day 2, they dont know what you can do, so they can easily think you are puffing yourself up when you really you might not be a threat to mafia.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:35 pm

In fact it wasnt even me who presented the fact Victoria is a good gun candidate. It was Morita. But he also said that Victoria could be a corruption target so unless its smartly covered, I doubt it was a scheme to get Victoria blown up.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Guys we have just been overtaken by the other game... its an indication that we need to step it up. So people like Zane and The Instructor who I just saw online and then went offline need to post please.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Can we all post who we plan to give the gun to. I'm not leaning towards anyone atm besides that shakuji, victoria, or numaji are probably corrupted and zane seems kinda scummy.
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Guys we have just been overtaken by the other game... its an indication that we need to step it up. So people like Zane and The Instructor who I just saw online and then went offline need to post please.
As well as needing more people to post, we have to decide who to shoot, and who to shoot them. We're running out of time very quickly.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 pm

The Instructor wrote:Can we all post who we plan to give the gun to. I'm not leaning towards anyone atm besides that shakuji, victoria, or numaji are probably corrupted and zane seems kinda scummy.
Well i doubt victoria is corrupted as I said before but if I wanna be extremely safe about it I would pick The Instructor.
Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Guys we have just been overtaken by the other game... its an indication that we need to step it up. So people like Zane and The Instructor who I just saw online and then went offline need to post please.
As well as needing more people to post, we have to decide who to shoot, and who to shoot them. We're running out of time very quickly.
Dont really know what you guys think but I seriously believe Zane is the scummiest so far. This is because Kakuri, Kuroyo and the gentleman are just inactive and i dont really know much about them. Jack is also inactive but he has proved himself day 1 that he is quite townie. The instructor seems town to me as I explained before. And the rest that is left are people who I think are townie so yeah. Thats Process of Elimination for ya.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:58 pm

Lol i forgot Morita, to be honest I think Morita is fairly scummy but not as much as Zane. Morita seems seriously defensive at times even when defensiveness isnt even required or at least to the extent that he is doing. It makes me a bit suspicious why he is that jumpy.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:59 pm

I'm glad that someone else, Victoria, is feeling a little suspicious of Numaji right now. He was pretty aggressive towards me a bit ago. Plus the way he worded some of his past few posts were... unsettling.

" Oh yeah, I actually thought of a good mafia tactic at night 1. You see how there are thesr people that are pretty townie looking? Well if you applied pressure to them slowly and carefully, lets say you do get a gun then you can shoot the townie guys and not get read as scum by people as much to make such decision."

Right here seems like the same tactic you used on me, but instead of me seeming very townie, I was a very null read. I probably still am.  By targeting a null read so aggressively, town begins to doubt the null read's credibility. Then the rest of town begin thinking oh maybe this guy is scum, and then they worry about how scummy they would look if this guy is actually scum, so then they join the bandwagon. In the end you are left with most of town thinking that the null read is scum and when you shoot him, you dont look scummy at all.

"For me, victoria, you have proved to be a great townie so i seriously doubt you are doing this. Just be aware of others who will..."
This is a well worded threat. It is an indirect threat. Even if you meant no harm in it, it's kind of suspicious. It's basically if you push on me, you will die. Its not that hard to plant the seeds of doubt in people's minds, and this was also probably an attempt at softing a FoS on Victoria. That way later on you could say "Oh remember when Victoria said she felt like I wasnt town, and tried getting me lynched? She might be scum."

Also it seemed to me that Victoria was soft claiming that she might shoot Numaji in the future. Why would Numaji want to give her the gun in general? Granted it could confirm him... but not really. The mafia has a ton of choices to choose between each night, not only could they have corrupted a less townie looking member at the time, such as me, for example, they could also have corrupted one of their own members. Why would they do that? Well if they pushed on a person who wasnt corrupted, that would make them look even more pro town.

"dude I am not trying to convince anyone but I am trying to explain why I think you are a good canditate for getting the gun if you dont mind."
That's the same exact thing btw

Morita we never pm'd each other I will give you that, and it might be a slightly risky play, but I cant confirm that either of you two were trying to support me. Like I said it could have been  a play to make yourselves look more townie. Mainly because this would be a high risk high reward play. However it is slightly suspicious when you realize there's three mafia and only three people claimed disappearing posts. I'm not saying that you are necessarily scum, but im pretty sure at least one of you two are scum. And honestly if it was up to me I'd choose to shoot between one of you two.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:05 pm

also I'd like to note that I spent half an hour typing that (albeit responding to my friends on fb at the same time) and i copy pasted the post so fuch just to make sure it wasnt lost into the abyss
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:08 pm

Oh and I better not hear no tl;dr. I genuinely will get mad if you guys dont even read that because it's "too long"
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Zane M. wrote:I'm glad that someone else, Victoria, is feeling a little suspicious of Numaji right now. He was pretty aggressive towards me a bit ago. Plus the way he worded some of his past few posts were... unsettling.

" Oh yeah, I actually thought of a good mafia tactic at night 1. You see how there are thesr people that are pretty townie looking? Well if you applied pressure to them slowly and carefully, lets say you do get a gun then you can shoot the townie guys and not get read as scum by people as much to make such decision."

Right here seems like the same tactic you used on me, but instead of me seeming very townie, I was a very null read. I probably still am.  By targeting a null read so aggressively, town begins to doubt the null read's credibility. Then the rest of town begin thinking oh maybe this guy is scum, and then they worry about how scummy they would look if this guy is actually scum, so then they join the bandwagon. In the end you are left with most of town thinking that the null read is scum and when you shoot him, you dont look scummy at all.

"For me, victoria, you have proved to be a great townie so i seriously doubt you are doing this. Just be aware of others who will..."
This is a well worded threat. It is an indirect threat. Even if you meant no harm in it, it's kind of suspicious. It's basically if you push on me, you will die. Its not that hard to plant the seeds of doubt in people's minds, and this was also probably an attempt at softing a FoS on Victoria. That way later on you could say "Oh remember when Victoria said she felt like I wasnt town, and tried getting me lynched? She might be scum."

Also it seemed to me that Victoria was soft claiming that she might shoot Numaji in the future. Why would Numaji want to give her the gun in general? Granted it could confirm him... but not really. The mafia has a ton of choices to choose between each night, not only could they have corrupted a less townie looking member at the time, such as me, for example, they could also have corrupted one of their own members. Why would they do that? Well if they pushed on a person who wasnt corrupted, that would make them look even more pro town.

"dude I am not trying to convince anyone but I am trying to explain why I think you are a good canditate for getting the gun if you dont mind."
That's the same exact thing btw

Morita we never pm'd each other I will give you that, and it might be a slightly risky play, but I cant confirm that either of you two were trying to support me. Like I said it could have been  a play to make yourselves look more townie. Mainly because this would be a high risk high reward play. However it is slightly suspicious when you realize there's three mafia and only three people claimed disappearing posts. I'm not saying that you are necessarily scum, but im pretty sure at least one of you two are scum. And honestly if it was up to me I'd choose to shoot between one of you two.
1.) Oh dear....you seriously said that? Are you trying to tell everyone that questioning your scumreads is now a scummy thing to do? Also you are trying to say that trying to get scum slips from null is also scummy. So basically you want town to be inhibitted from info....yeah thats legit.

2.) This is actually a good point and I must say, I am finding it hard to counter. Now i understand what Victoria means by "nicest threat". But yeah literally I didnt mean it like that and you'll just have to trust me for it which I know you will never do coz I havent trusted you once either. I didnt quite understand your second point tho so if you wanna clear it up please.

3.) Umm trying to convince someone is not exactly the same as explaining something and I am sure you have the brains to work out why, lets leave it at that.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Zane M. wrote:Oh and I better not hear no tl;dr. I genuinely will get mad if you guys dont even read that because it's "too long"
Town atm is quite desperate for info, seriously they wont even think about skipping any posts.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next