PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 6: Black Flag Nightless

+9
Hajime U.
Mason A.
Bailey E.
Satchel N.
Areal I.
Huromi M.
Duplica W.
Jeanette C.
ajhockeystar
13 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game 6: Black Flag Nightless - Page 18 Empty Re: Game 6: Black Flag Nightless

Post by Chaz R. Mon May 19, 2014 2:38 am

Interesting...

It looks like a war between Areal and Duplica+Huromi with Yuriko agreeing with the Dupomi team.

I believe a dejavu might occur if it isn't rigjt now.
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Mon May 19, 2014 6:27 am

Are you referring to the Satchel lynch?

@Duplica of course you don't consider you being the mafia a possibility.

@everyone i'll try to get some more evidence against Dupomi later.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Mon May 19, 2014 7:56 am

Well, I did the say I don't consider myself a mafia, I said I am not in a mafia team with Huromi, if I am even mafia at all. We have 5v2 iirc, and having a mislynch is still fine for town. So, I don't mind getting Huromi lynched. Also, please show more evidence of dupomi, or even me being mafia. I would love to see it, especially if it was not said before.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Mon May 19, 2014 7:56 am

*Well, I did not say I don't consider my a mafia
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko P. Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Chaz R. wrote:It looks like a war between Areal and Duplica+Huromi with Yuriko agreeing with the Dupomi team.

If I understand what you're saying here is that I think Areal is a mafia, but what I said, or at least meant to say, was that Areal was probably not a mafia, because it would be too risky to defend Bailey in that scenario.

Chaz R. wrote:
Yuriko P. wrote:
Huromi M. wrote:Since we don't have a real lead at the moment, I want to point out somethings about Areal. Looking back during the early game, Areal was against the lynch of Bailey. Most of town at the time were lynching because of poor activity and feels "neutral" about the lynch. However, Areal was the only one that was really against the lynch on Bailey, the confirmed mafia. I feel like she is a bit scummy, and would love to hear your feedback on this.

Note: If this has been cleared up before, please tell me because I wasn't really active back then.

I think that this is actually a pretty solid point. Areal was the only person who defended Bailey, the mafia. However, I think that if a mafia was about to be lynched, and it would have happened regardless (that would have been the case if Areal had defended Bailey while Duplica still had a lynch on Bailey), then the other mafia probably wouldn't have tried to stop the lynch which would increase the possibility of being called out as scum.

Technically Mason did as well. But Mason did kinda explain himself, and so did areal.

If this is also true (it probably is, I just haven't read all of the posts) then that would mean Mason is probably also town using my same reasoning.
Yuriko P.
Yuriko P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Mon May 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Duplica W. wrote:
Huromi M. wrote:I think our best lynch at the moment is Hajime. He is very inactive and even though he has posted, it doesn't necessary prove anything or contributes to town.

For Town: What do you think guys? Do you want to lynch someone else, keep him lynched, or no lynch for today? We still have (I think) about 28 hours to deadline.

This seems to show an interesting connection between the two...
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Mon May 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Also @Yuriko if what is true? I am confused by your last post.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Mon May 19, 2014 7:09 pm

I would like to pint out that Yuriko and Huromi are both agreeing that i may be the mafia because I had responded top Bailey the most; that may also be a connection. I will look into it.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Yuriko hasn't posted enough to see any connections with her, so I can't look into it. The above is really the only thing about which she has posted.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Mon May 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Huromi M. wrote:I'll write my thoughts of Duplica. I'm leaning towards Duplica as town because of the fact that she bandwagoned the lynch on Bailey. Yes, that may sound like what a mafia would do... However, I think that there was absolutely no reason for her to risk herself being suspected by others if she is a mafia. Therefore, I think she is town-sided. The 2 people I'm suspecting right now is Hajime and Satchel. I'll go back and read their posts.

One of Huromi's first posts.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Mon May 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Truthfully, i don't have an accusation right now, it's just getting close to the deadline, and I want to find a possible scumteam ere that.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko P. Tue May 20, 2014 1:32 am

Areal I. wrote:I would like to pint out that Yuriko and Huromi are both agreeing that i may be the mafia because I had responded top Bailey the most; that may also be a connection. I will look into it.

I tried to clear this up last time, but I guess I wasn't 100% clear. I am saying that you (Areal) seem very TOWN, NOT MAFIA. Just wanted to clear that up here.
Yuriko P.
Yuriko P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 20, 2014 5:04 am

Areal I. wrote:
Huromi M. wrote:I'll write my thoughts of Duplica. I'm leaning towards Duplica as town because of the fact that she bandwagoned the lynch on Bailey. Yes, that may sound like what a mafia would do... However, I think that there was absolutely no reason for her to risk herself being suspected by others if she is a mafia. Therefore, I think she is town-sided. The 2 people I'm suspecting right now is Hajime and Satchel. I'll go back and read their posts.

One of Huromi's first posts.

Areal, I can sense some of your defensiveness coming from you when I point out about the Bailey lynch. What are you trying to say when you point out this quote?
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 20, 2014 5:08 am

Areal I. wrote:
Duplica W. wrote:
Huromi M. wrote:I think our best lynch at the moment is Hajime. He is very inactive and even though he has posted, it doesn't necessary prove anything or contributes to town.

For Town: What do you think guys? Do you want to lynch someone else, keep him lynched, or no lynch for today? We still have (I think) about 28 hours to deadline.

This seems to show an interesting connection between the two...

Can you also clarify this quote? I just said I want to lynch Hajime while Duplica just ask who we should lynch, I don't really understand where you're coming from.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Tue May 20, 2014 5:48 am

It seems like Duplica is agreeing with your idea to lynch Hajime. That is all. I am trying to figure out scumteams, and since i think I may have found one, I am going to get some evidence for it and see what everyone thinks.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Tue May 20, 2014 8:24 am

Also, is it just me or is Huromi ignoring the fact that he could lynch someone to prevent himself getting lynched? Or did he resign, think that he will be lynched regardless.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 20, 2014 9:39 am

Lynching someone abruptly would not benefit town in anyway and even arouse suspicion. If I was to lynch, I could lynch Areal or Duplica. They're both scummy in my opinion. The problem is that; what is the benefit of doing that? We still have some time to think who is the best lynch option for town.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 20, 2014 9:48 am

What I meant by that last post is that lynching someone just because I'm trying to save myself would not benefit town. It is a scummy act and may cause suspicion, leading to a bandwagon. I want to find a proof first, or at least, some evidences to prove my points.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Tue May 20, 2014 11:54 am

Lynching someone abruptly..........hmmmmm.........when did I see that before....OH YEAH!!! when huromi came out of the blue and lynched satchel. Oh and also, how can you be sensing defensiveness from Areal if she is ATTACKING you? The only one who is defending is yourself.
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 20, 2014 12:28 pm

Areal I. wrote:
Huromi M. wrote:Since we don't have a real lead at the moment, I want to point out somethings about Areal. Looking back during the early game, Areal was against the lynch of Bailey.

I don't remember whether this was "cleared up," but it was certainly mentioned before.

My defense against it is that my reasoning was that there was a 30% chance that Bailey was the mafia since we had no info about her. I figured that it was a bad idea to lynch someone who was most likely a villy, so I was against it.

This doesn't necessary clears up why you were against Bailey. Mafia cannot night kill, meaning that to gain information, we have to lynch.

Areal said this on Page 7, " I still don't understand why we are lynching Bailey. There are people that have said less and that haven't said much more. She probably just forgot about this."

Yes there are many others inactive during that time, including me. However, Bailey is also inactive. Why were you so against lynching Bailey? She has the same chance of being mafia as any other inactives. I think Areal is trying to move the attention from Bailey to others. But when she know that Bailey couldn't be saved, she stopped bringing out this point hoping town would forget about it. Therefore, I believe Areal I is the best lynch at the moment.

Lynch Areal I
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Chaz R. wrote:Lynching someone abruptly..........hmmmmm.........when did I see that before....OH YEAH!!! when huromi came out of the blue and lynched satchel. Oh and also, how can you be sensing defensiveness from Areal if she is ATTACKING you? The only one who is defending is yourself.

Chaz, I sense her defensiveness because of her offensiveness. She never cleared up the point i brought up, but change topic and attack both Duplica and me.

Also about the lynch someone abruptly, it's similar but also different. During satchel lynch, there were already 2 lynches on him. But in this case, no one did anything yet.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Areal I. wrote:@ Duplica/Chaz: That, or a repeat of day one.

@Huromi: That read list helps us out a lot with reading you and I thought it brought up good points. If everyone were to do a similar post, then scumhunting would be a much smoother operation.

@Jeanette: We haven't seen you in a couple of days. What are your thoughts on the conversation between Chaz and me and Huromi's read list?

@Everyone: It seems like Duplica, Hajime, and I are the main scum right now. if Hajime and Yuriko could post their thoughts (preferably in a read list format), we would have everyone present and there wouldn't be the confusion of, "We don't have enough information on this player."

Areal I. wrote:So here is my player analysis on Huromi:

He is repeating things that everyone else has already said. His lynch reason on Satchel, his read list, and every post in between seems to be a repeat of either something that someone else has said or the general consensus.

If anyone is wondering why I lynch Areal, I think we have sufficient evidence. So Areal said that my scum reads brought up good points, but then also said that my scum read is basically a repetition of what others have said? I think that is a bit contradictory.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Tue May 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Interesting, Huromi went as far as actually lynching Areal. Well Huromi, i still do not understand, why is it that you share this same characteristic with Duplica? That you just go ahead and lynch someone without much discussion from most people. Is it because you planned to do that so that you can finish town quicker?
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Chaz, the deadline is near. I won't be online around the deadline so I want to express my views and lynch here so people could discuss.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Tue May 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Fair enough, its exam week at the moment for me too so I am a bit sloppy with the activity
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next