PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 6: Black Flag Nightless

+9
Hajime U.
Mason A.
Bailey E.
Satchel N.
Areal I.
Huromi M.
Duplica W.
Jeanette C.
ajhockeystar
13 posters

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game 6: Black Flag Nightless - Page 17 Empty Re: Game 6: Black Flag Nightless

Post by Areal I. Thu May 15, 2014 8:39 pm

If Hajime isn't mafia, then we will have to consider lynching a very active player.

If he is mafia, then we won't have to consider lynching anyone.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Game 6: Black Flag Nightless - Page 17 Empty aj show up at the deadline sometime!

Post by Areal I. Thu May 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Since aj isn't on at the deadline (again, tusk tusk), I will play his role.

Hajime L. Has been Lynched!
He Was...:
Players:
Jeanette
Mason
Huromi
Yuriko
Duplica
Areal
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Thu May 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Twelve minutes again! I am going to bed.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko P. Thu May 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Sorry for being so inactive these past few days, I was on a school trip and couldn't bring my computer. Before that my computer was broken, so I had to get it fixed. I will try to be a lot more active now that I have access to my computer.

If any of you could help me catch up to what happened in these past few days (or the past game day) then that would be great.
Yuriko P.
Yuriko P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Well I'm sorry Areal, but I was hosting a game so I couldn't update xD Anyways...

Votecount 3.3

Hajime U.(4): Huromi M., Duplica W., Areal I., Mason A.
Huromi M.(1): Hajime U.
Duplica W.(0):
Chaz R.(0):
Yuriko P.(0):
Mason A.(0):
Jeanette C.(0):
Areal I.(0):
Not Voting(3): Chaz R., Yuriko P., Jeanette C.
There are 8 people so it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday the 15th at 9pm EST.

Plurality applies.

Hajime U. was lynched.

He was the...:

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0

Huromi M.(0):
Duplica W.(0):
Chaz R.(0):
Yuriko P.(0):
Mason A.(0):
Jeanette C.(0):
Areal I.(0):
Not Voting(7): Chaz R., Yuriko P., Jeanette C., Huromi M., Duplica W., Areal I., Mason A.
There are 7 people so it takes 4  to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday the 20th at 9pm EST.

Plurality applies.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Thu May 15, 2014 10:02 pm

I am honestly surprised that Hajime was a townie.... I'm not sure who would likely be the mafia now. I am still leaning slightly scum on Huromi, but I don't know who could be his partner.
@Yuriko
sorry for not summarizing, I probably would not be able to do it well and there are probably others that could do it better than me.
Mason A.
Mason A.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ranger_Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Fri May 16, 2014 6:10 am

Welp. Not good. We do have 2 mislynches before we lose (2vs4),but I think if we reach LYLO mafia are compelled to work together. I hope we get the mafia before LYLO.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Fri May 16, 2014 6:12 am

:-O Hajime is town...

@Yuriko Satchel refused to actually help us and got lynched by a last-minute bandwagon by a lot of people, most notably Huromi.

We have analyzed Mason and thought him to be an honest town, we have analyzed Huromi and thought he is repeating a lot of things we have previously stated, which I blame on his coming into the game late.

We thought Hajime really scummy, and lynched him, but, surprisingly, he was town.

Jeanette has compiled everyone's scumreads on page 25 if you want to read them.

Now we will will have to lynch an active person, and the game will get really interesting.

If I missed anything (my summary was rather brief) please add!
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Fri May 16, 2014 7:10 am

>.>

I'm starting to get a little frustrated with this. Now, should we vote an active or an inactive?  cyclops 
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Fri May 16, 2014 11:44 am

To be honest, we should reaply be lynching an active person, lynching the inactive will only result to a dead end as he wouldnt have been revealing any ties with the other players.
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 pm

I agree with Chaz, and adding to his point, believe that chances are at least one of the mafia is active. We will have to do a very detailed scumhunt now, but I don't feel like starting it (lazy me). Anyone want to take the lead?
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Sat May 17, 2014 7:21 am

While I'm lazy too, I think I might try doing some scum reads this time. I don't remember all of the points of the entire game, so feel free to see my reads however you like. (I'm a little lazy too, shush)

The scum reads are coming up.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Sat May 17, 2014 8:02 am

Actually, I was writing up a post on Areal being scum (my scum read), but then I realised I can't remember anything from the game >.>

I need to reread this thread. I'll do one tomorrow, after reading everything.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Sat May 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Areal I. wrote:I have to say, it is very possible that Jeanette and Mason are a Mafia dream team, considering their complete control over the conversation and the fact that no one even remotely suspects them.

Duplica seems to be trying to stir conversation, although the only way to make conversation better would be to bring in more people, not make people talk more. She still leans a little scummy to me, but far less than before.

Satchel (now that he has come on) seems to me to be leaning town, although he is by far not cleared yet.

Chaz is being too vague to tell. Chaz, do you have any reads on people? They could help clear you if you are town, and could help us out in finding the mafia.

If the last few people (notably Bailey) would come on, it would be a huge help. Knowing that the mafia could be beyond the reach of the conversation takes away from the scumhunt.

Since we don't have a real lead at the moment, I want to point out somethings about Areal. Looking back during the early game, Areal was against the lynch of Bailey. Most of town at the time were lynching because of poor activity and feels "neutral" about the lynch. However, Areal was the only one that was really against the lynch on Bailey, the confirmed mafia. I feel like she is a bit scummy, and would love to hear your feedback on this.

Note: If this has been cleared up before, please tell me because I wasn't really active back then.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Sat May 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Areal I. wrote:I see Satchel as town because he hasn't said anything that seems scummy, and because he seems to be giving his honest opinion. However, he could very well be mafia, but I am not currently inclined to lynch him.

I still don't understand why we are lynching Bailey. There are people that have said less and that haven't said much more. She probably just forgot about this.

And I quote the wrong thingy, silly me!
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Sat May 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Areal I. wrote:Hopefully Bailey will come back, but until then, I believe we have no reason to lynch her.

I am somewhat inclined to lynch Chaz, but I'll find out tomorrow what he has planned. My guess is that it's a last-minute lynch, but I don't know.

I was a little inclined to lynch Duplica due to her scummy display, but after her defense of herself I don't think she's mafia.

It would be interesting to lynch Jeanette to see who would dominate the conversation afterword, and to see if she really is a very, very good mafia, but I can't do that because I have no grounds to.

Please ignore my first quote. The latest two is the correct ones.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sat May 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Huromi M. wrote:Since we don't have a real lead at the moment, I want to point out somethings about Areal. Looking back during the early game, Areal was against the lynch of Bailey.

I don't remember whether this was "cleared up," but it was certainly mentioned before.

My defense against it is that my reasoning was that there was a 30% chance that Bailey was the mafia since we had no info about her. I figured that it was a bad idea to lynch someone who was most likely a villy, so I was against it.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat May 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Votecount 4.1

Huromi M.(0):
Duplica W.(0):
Chaz R.(0):
Yuriko P.(0):
Mason A.(0):
Jeanette C.(0):
Areal I.(0):
Not Voting(7): Chaz R., Yuriko P., Jeanette C., Huromi M., Duplica W., Areal I., Mason A.
There are 7 people so it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday the 20th at 9pm EST.

Plurality applies. If the deadline was now, Huromi M. would be lynched (as they had the second most votes from last day).

Oh and to anyone asking about why I wouldn't randomize a lynch like the other game, Kay did have the second most votes on them from the previous day anyways, so it didn't make a difference.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sat May 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Hooray for neutrality!
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanette C. Sat May 17, 2014 10:36 pm

I don't know where Areal is getting the 30% number from, but yeah, I had brought up a detailed analysis of Mason and Areal being scummy for trying to stop the Bailey lynch. Mason looking back on it was more subdued (and focused more on not wanting a lynch at all), while it seemed that Areal was slightly more appealing on Bailey's behalf. Huromi, both of us (and everybody else) should look closer at those early posts to see what motivations Areal may have had.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jeanette_Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sun May 18, 2014 9:25 am

At the time of Bailey's lynch there were 3 mafia out of 10 total players. Therefore, the chances of someone on whom we have no information being scum is 3/10, or 30%.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko P. Sun May 18, 2014 10:17 am

Huromi M. wrote:Since we don't have a real lead at the moment, I want to point out somethings about Areal. Looking back during the early game, Areal was against the lynch of Bailey. Most of town at the time were lynching because of poor activity and feels "neutral" about the lynch. However, Areal was the only one that was really against the lynch on Bailey, the confirmed mafia. I feel like she is a bit scummy, and would love to hear your feedback on this.

Note: If this has been cleared up before, please tell me because I wasn't really active back then.

I think that this is actually a pretty solid point. Areal was the only person who defended Bailey, the mafia. However, I think that if a mafia was about to be lynched, and it would have happened regardless (that would have been the case if Areal had defended Bailey while Duplica still had a lynch on Bailey), then the other mafia probably wouldn't have tried to stop the lynch which would increase the possibility of being called out as scum.
Yuriko P.
Yuriko P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Sun May 18, 2014 10:22 am

Yuriko P. wrote:
Huromi M. wrote:Since we don't have a real lead at the moment, I want to point out somethings about Areal. Looking back during the early game, Areal was against the lynch of Bailey. Most of town at the time were lynching because of poor activity and feels "neutral" about the lynch. However, Areal was the only one that was really against the lynch on Bailey, the confirmed mafia. I feel like she is a bit scummy, and would love to hear your feedback on this.

I think that this is actually a pretty solid point. Areal was the only person who defended Bailey, the mafia. However, I think that if a mafia was about to be lynched, and it would have happened regardless (that would have been the case if Areal had defended Bailey while Duplica still had a lynch on Bailey), then the other mafia probably wouldn't have tried to stop the lynch which would increase the possibility of being called out as scum.

Technically Mason did as well. But Mason did kinda explain himself, and so did areal.
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sun May 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Since the Mafia's weapon is the lynch, we can't look at the night-murder to scumhunt. What we should do instead is see who lead the lynches. The lynch on Bailey doesn't count because it was a lynch on the mafia. The second lynch is on a town, so let's see what happened.

Jeanette started it off with a lynch on Satchel and a slew of reasoning behind it. I closely seconded it, with an admittedly rage-driven vote on the same. As Mason and Chaz both tried to call off the vote, these two scummy votes showed up:

Duplica W. wrote:Vote: Satchel N.

Policy Lynch. Your play doesn't help town in the very least. Also, you want us to lynch Hajime tomorrow right? Sure, we can! IF you give us a reason.

Huromi M. wrote:Sorry if I'm not posting much. I tried to understand what's going on but this conversation has progressed so far and fast I've been falling behind at many points. I think I'm fine now though Smile.

I agree with Jeanette's point, and for that reason I will place my vote on:  Satchel N.

This is what I glean from the circumstances:

The most likely scumteams are either Chaz and Mason or Duplica and Huromi. Chaz and Mason could have been trying to seem town by stopping a lynch on a townie, but I find this to be unlikely, as i find both Mason and Chaz to be town.

Mason A. wrote:
Jeanette C. wrote:Areal, you say that we have no town or scum leads right now, yet you support Satchel's town read? Interesting.

Also forgot to mention something regarding this: I believe what Areal was attempting to do was explain the reasoning behind Satchel's belief that I am town, rather than agreeing or disagreeing with it.

This quote screams scum to me, except for one part of it: it defends me, and I am town. A scummy defense is usually done by scum or by an honest town, and since he didn't defend a mafia here, I believe he is town. Plus, Chaz and Mason have both been scumhunting seemingly honestly, and haven't done much that seems scummy.

I do, however, think that Huromi and Duplica could very well be a maf team Please share your thoughts!
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Mon May 19, 2014 1:32 am

Whoop! Wantedto do a scum read on Areal I, but guess you already pasted some evidence there. However, I still have a couple of points to add on.

Areal also became aggressive after the Bailey lynch. Is it possible he is getting desperate because one of his team was lynched?

Also, @Areal,
I see your point. You think me and Huromi are mafia buddies, but I don't think its possible right now. As you can see, I don't mind Huromi being lynched. However, I am not voting as I don't have another target in mind, and I think that if anyone wants to hammer last minute, then its a bad idea.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next