Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:21 am

@kimmy: what reasons do you have for infernando being scum? Ignore any wifom arguments re: bussing and the nightkill, and the stuff where he has bad arguments (which I agree with, for the most part). I want to know what other reasons you have.
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Kimmy S. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:38 am

Infernando G. wrote:Ive already seen that and you didn't bring up the same point i did. Im talking about with Caroline's idea of why I'm town because of the Clara and Emmy thing you wouldnt have been able to convince her otherwise so u didn't try to risk it and played it safe by killing her off

I don't think that's a good point, it's purely tonal and it doesn't have any form of logic at all in it, which I value lower than hard reasoning. Also regarding analysing the night-kill, you saying this clearly means you haven't read the post even if you've seen it.

Infernando G. wrote:I'm gonna reply in parts cause I hate making super long posts. I think it demotivates other people from reading

1. Yes except there is like zero reason for me to "bus" her for as long as I have been pushing for her lynch. Ive been calling her out as scum even before she became scummy. And in a theme with only two scum bussing your partner unless they're really scummy is very unlikely. Not to mention it would also only work if the person bussing is super town cause it would add to them being OP town leader but I'm not that either so I wouldnt have any reason to bus Emmy for as long as I did.
Your plays with Emmy on the other hand are faaaar more likely with u subtly calling her out for being scum but refusing to lynch her and playing it off as thinking i was scummier even after Caroline was pretty much confirmed town. Well not confirmed town but it was confirmed that both me and Caroline weren't scum but yeah.


Uhm no? You started calling them out on scum after Halsey suggested his theory of scum townleader and Caro started obvtowning, it was pretty clear that if the theory held up, Emmy would be the prime candidate to be lynched. You saw this coming and bussed. Also, bussing not only works when you're already super towny, in which case bussing is hardly necessary, but when you're scummy and you need something to springboard you to look towny. Caroline was only confirmed not to be scum when they died, which is after Emmy's flip. And yes, you were far scummier in my eyes, which I've cased you over and over regarding it while Emmy was just general scumminess + PoE.

Infernando G. wrote:2. Ok Kimmy the Dummy u didn't understand what I meant by emotional appeal so let me explain. I'm not referring to your argument itself I'm talking about the extra stuff u add on to arguments that try to guilt trip town into listening to u cause they're afraid of failing. Caroline surely didn't fall for it but u know that its been working on Cherry so thats what u do. Your argument and this are completely different things but if you're asking me to ignore the fact that you're trying to hide the flaws in your case by calling me out for being stupid and talking about how sad it would be "to lose to me" or whatever youve said then I cannot because thats very scummy of u to sweep it under the rug like that.

I never said you were stupid. This is a major discredit on your part. I said there were "good and less-good" people. Cherry never showed signs of being guilt tripped until now, which is AFTER Caroline was killed, which invalidates your whole point of me keeping Cherry alive for that. Also, although yes I have AtE sprinkled in my cases here and there, I didn't make it one of my major points and my main arguments on you are the focal point of my posts. If you're going to call my arguments flawed, point out exactly where it's flawed please. I never said it was sad to lose to you, I can bring up exactly what I said if you wanted to, but it was Cherry themselves who said they were scared of losing to you.

Infernando G. wrote:3. Ok first of all, fite me in reveals call then we'll see who the idiot is hmph
and everything youve said here has like no added importance on what I've said. You just said it gives us both motivation to kill Caroline but u didn't say anything about my point with Caroline town reading me for a very specific reason that I will further explain when I discuss my towniness

Again, I never made a personal attack on you this whole game at all. I've only ever been attacking your argument. Even my AtE was directed towards Cherry/Caroline's arguments. It has no added importance because your points weren't even important to begin with.

Infernando G. wrote:As for the last thing:

There were good points and once again you're not the judge of if its good or not because I personally think all ur points are garbage but that doesn't make them does it Mr.Kimmy Kardashian?

Aaaaand u brought up that point, yes but u obviously said it from your side but I'm saying it from my side which is important for cherry to hear both so its not that i didn't read your post I'm explaining the reasons behind this post as to why it makes u more likely to be scum than me smh

There were good points which I refuted and you never came back to touch, hence making them dead points. I indeed am not the judge of whether it's good, I refute all of your arguments unconditionally. For every one of your arguments you've made against me, you can quote a post and I can quote one of me refuting it. If you think my points are garbage, then do what I'm doing and actually refute them properly rather than go on with your discredit.

There were many points I've said from my point of view, but it's important to account for the other's point of view when making an argument because there are objective statements in there that you cannot ignore if you want to refute the point and counter case me.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Kimmy S. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:39 am

My "Modify" button wasn't working so lemme make a new post.


Cherry, it's in virtually every post of my D4 ISO, I can pull up some of the more major ones
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Kimmy S. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:40 am

lemme put it out here first that they've been relying on discrediting a lot in D5 before I go quote stuff.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:44 am

that would be nice
ill go and check back nevertheless (tomorrow)
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Kimmy S. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:45 am

Kimmy S. wrote:they said "Jeremiah flipped town and I like their reads" that was the largest explanation given so far iirc.

Kimmy S. wrote:Can I take some post space to say that every read on Infernando as Town for "Too scummy to be scum" is god damn worthless because this reasoning makes no goddamn sense. If you're going to give players a pass for being excessively scummy I swear I'll just lurk every other day every other game I play and quote this on all of you after you guys are revealed.


Kimmy erasing Infernando's cases off the face of the earth so we can move on to lynching them:

Infernando G. wrote:Tunneling *clap* isn't *clap* wrong *clap* when *clap* the *clap* people *clap* you *clap* tunnel *clap* are *clap* scum

Alsoooooooo I would like to address kimmy's point. Wait lemme get the quote

Cherry addressed this already.

Infernando G. wrote:
Kimmy S. wrote:So you believe not one, but two of the townleaders are scum? Personally I'm looking to more of a Infernando/Emmy team with Emmy's vote on Infernando and then pulled off a few posts later and Infernando is bussing since Emmy is pmuch the most scummy out of the townleaders and it's easy towncred.

Why can't two of the town leaders be scum? If we've learnt anything from anon by now its that the mafia are usually the most controlling town leaders of the game Jungle Mafia anyone? So I don't understand what point you're trying to make here.

As for the thing u said about me sheeping Jeremiah and not Shepherd, are you trying to say I HAVE to sheep the other if i did one? Is the fact that Jeremiah's delivery of his points stuck out to me more?
You see little kimmy, thats why I originally thought u were a little scummy but after directly observing your interactions with everyone and especially Emmy I am positive cyclops

And for Emmy I've been saying it since day one but you guys didn't think that was a valid reason but its one of those scummy vibe things that u can't elaborate on. BUT NOWWW especially after her plays yesterday of seeming so confident and then freaking out before deadline to save her ever so obvious partner Kimmy Jong Un I AM SURE OF HER TOO!!!

Because the chances of a Caroline!scum and Infernando!town to both be true is so outrageously astronomically small that I'm not going to consider it. It's like saying Halsey and Cherry are scum in Day 3, or Dr. Proc and Caroline were scum Day 2, when the possibilities basically didn't exist back then.

I am positive you're just trying to BS something on me because you can't make your own damn case on someone you claim to scumread. If you even felt like Jeremiah's reads made sense then for god's sake go back and find the post where I shot down Jeremiah's read on me and actually debunk it because I'm not going to go back and quote something from like 3 weeks ago because a scum decided to dig a dead read back up without shooting down everything that killed it.

YOU CAN'T EVEN BE SURE I'M SCUM BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T MADE A CASE ON ME AT THE TIME OF THIS POST YOU'VE BASICALLY SHEEPED JEREMIAH'S READS WITHOUT EVEN BACKING IT UP FURTHER.

Infernando G. wrote:I'm trying to find a post where Emmy explains why she thinks Clara is more scummy than Kimmy but I can't find one. Correct me if Im wrong but I think the only time she brought it up was right before she switched her lynch and she hasn't been online to justify it Question

They did. They said that they agreed that Clara indeed felt like an OMGUS against me. You're throwing unnecessary shade.

Infernando G. wrote:I did tell u why i think they're scum :O Unless you're asking for a huge paragraph with super long analysis which seems like a waste of time if I'm getting the point across but if thats what yalls want then okie dokie

"They're scum" does not count.

Infernando G. wrote:
Cherry P. wrote:i can see some substance to a emmy/infernando scumteam but i dont think its the case
i also think that emmy's been so erratic because both the options to be lynched were town so she can afford to seem like shes being confused and freaking out at dl when in reality shes in little danger

Uhm I don't think this is the case. She wouldnt have for no reason freaked out if she had nothing to lose. To me it seems like a terrible play to seem like an unsure townie or whatever. I think she did it because Kimmy was going to be lynched and she realized it was better to make a risky play than lose her partner. She would not have done something like that if she knew both of them were town and had nothing to lose

I think they did it because that leads to my lynch today if it comes off well, since I basically tried to gladiate Clara.

Infernando G. wrote:
Cherry P. wrote:i saw the kimmy/emmy relation that you pointed out + the erratic behavior at dl + gut feeling but idr what else you have
only thing i remember you saying is you didnt like emmy promising to do something later which was bad reasoning
big paragraphs would be great but at minimnum just generally restating it is much preferred!

Okay I shall make it brief points then

Emmy:

1. You guys said it was a bad reason and at this point in the game I don't want to base my lynch solely on the the doing stuff later thing but I just brought it up again because to be thats when I started getting some low key scummy vibes ya know. Kinda like reading between the lines.
2. If youve noticed her plays from day 1 have dramatically changed. The way she posted her reads in the beginning were very calm and seemingly well thought out but in the past day she's been acting more uh whats the word.. uncertain you could say? Which isn't wrong to be uncertain but just that most town players if they play like that, its consistent from day 1 but does it not seem off to you that suddenly she changed her play yesterday to attempt to play it off as a unsure townie? I strongly believe this was cause plurality was on Kimmy and if she was being consistent with her plays she couldn't just shift her lynch without it being super scummy so she fell back to the oldest trick in the book. You may have fooled them the first few days, Emmy but I saw right through it! cheers

Gonna let Emmy defend themselves for this but why are you implicating me in this. Again, if they're scum it could very well be a ploy to get me lynched today because of what I said above.

Infernando G. wrote:^That wasnt a very brief point but we chillin'

You basically praised your own post...

Infernando G. wrote:As for Kimmy:

1. A lot of my suspicion has to do with his relationship and interactions with Emmy thats why I'm so positive they both are scum BUT before all that I had a pretty fairly scummy read on him after reading through most of the previous day. Jeremiah's point about him bandwagoning all the lynches is v true if you look back and I don't believe that a town player would be as lynch happy.
2. Plus, idk if anyone else has noticed this but he tries to play off as that aggressive town leader who acts disappointed when things don't go his way to kind of guilt trip town into do what he says if you know what I mean. Which to an extent real town leaders have done in the past but at this point in the game he's just trying to get someone to act quick to finish it as soon as possible. Which is why I think he's scummy. I also agree with Caroline's reasoning

Plus, Cherry and Caroline seem very townish to me so by a simple process of elimination we can deduce the scum team to be Emmy and Kimmy as stated by me fifteen times this game n_n

1. I don't want to quote something from 3 weeks ago so I'll just restate my defense. Firstly, Anima. They were a scummy player and no one would argue if the entire game jumped on them at once, which was what happened. Secondly, i never lynched Shepherd. Thirdly, I've been pushing for Jeremiah the whole of Day 2. Fouthly, I was the one who started pushing Clara. I don't think it's fair to say I've just been bandwagoning everything when I've had solid reasoning for each one of them.

2. Examples? Anima was very clearly scum until they flipped town, I didn't lynch Shepherd, I was absolutely confident in Jeremiah!scum and I didn't believe Clara!town pulls the OMGUS on me. Why would you think I'd be "Scum pretending to be disappointed to guilt trip" rather than "Town going wtf at a clear scum flip town"?

Infernando G. wrote:I STILL WANT KIMMY TO ANSWER TO MY WHY LYNCH ME OVER EMMY POST BECAUSE THAT TO ME IS ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PROTECT EMMY WITHOUT BUDDYING WITH HER INCASE WE LYNCH HER

You're in both my plausible scumteams. You're always scum in every scenario I have in my PoV. There's a very slim chance Emmy is just being weird and is Town, but you're the near-100% in my PoV.

Infernando G. wrote:Idk how to do the multi quote thing properly to show u someone help??????

I'm mainly referring to the times when he's like "see you in graveyard chat" or "fuck it... might as well lynch infernando now"

aggressive isn't the best word but he's definitely appealing to emotions here. The second thing he said goes back to my point of him trying to be controlling and end game asap but trying to hint at it. Its hard to explain but I think he said that cause he's planning on lynching me but he doesn't want to make it seem out of the blue especially since its lylo so he's putting the idea in everyone's minds before he does so when he eventually does it won't be like "woah there Kimmy" ya know?
Ill try to find more quotes of him being that guilt tripping town leader once I figure out how to make multi quote work. I messaged Aj but he didn't respond so I shall wait

If I wanted to end game ASAP I just go "lynch the fuck out of Clara go!" or lynch you right then. I'm holding back lynching you right now for reasons.

Infernando G. wrote:O
M
G

Please please PLEASE stop capitalizing the first letter of every word I'm going to break my laptop screen

Infernando G. wrote:@the real cherry

I think ur new partner might be special

Infernando G. wrote:Cant argue with that

Infernando G. wrote:Anyway if you're being serious I would like to take you up on your offer and ask u "make quotes that make u seem right"

Infernando G. wrote:Cherry please try and tame your partner because I'm scared he'll make an impulsive lynch and scum will quick hammer (which might be difficult considering Emmy is inactive now) but still don't want to risk it

Infernando G. wrote:KIMMY WAS ONLINE A FEW HOURS AGO! STOP AVOIDING ME Mad

Infernando G. wrote:
Kimmy S. wrote:Infernando I've already said I leave my computer on.

Infernando > Emmy because he's in both my suspected scumteams.

Excuse me Infernando but I'm not guilt tripping or rushing anything. I've lynched, pushed for stuff, and failed like every other townie. All of my lynches has good enough reasoning behind it.

Responding more tmr, and I won't be online even if it says I am because I leave my computer on so please stop godamn poking me for that.

Salty Smalty Kimmy
I was just wondering cause i figured it would show u on the whole time and not on and off every few hours if u left your computer on. Nonetheless it doesn't really matter that much

Infernando G. wrote:
Emmy A. wrote:I have little time to post right now (recurring theme). In the flood of posts that came after the end of yesterday's votecount was someone theorizing that I'd attribute the nature of my Clara lynch to stress, which is incorrect. It's better attributed to my being sick, which led to (A) me not clearly explaining why I picked Clara over Kimmy and (B) me waiting until extremely late to move to lynching one of the two (it took Cherry's comment on it for me to realize).

I'm pretty sure I detailed my read on Clara throughout the game; the  one thing I may not have mentioned was her tendency to pick one person and focus on them throughout the day, which I saw as very tunnely and agenda based. Day 1 I'm pretty sure I mentioned not liking how she lynched Halsey, said she'd move off if he became townier, then showed no effort to re-analyze him after he'd made a number of other posts. (In fact, I'm pretty sure I bring this up in one of my Day 4 posts as well.) On later days she had good interactions/questioning of the people she lynched, but that in itself was something she'd have done as either alignment after being called out on it and she still focused primarily on pushing one person's lynch.

Right now I still find Infernando to be the scummiest player, and I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts of others on him as well as his reads on Caroline and Cherry (you mention they seem townish to you-now why is that?). The general argument for him being town seems to be that he's too scummy to be scum, which to me doesn't make sense (neither does Cherry's comment on how Infernando pointed something out about mafia killing the person they were fruiting. If everyone got fruit but someone still died, it would instantly become clear that the person before them was the killer. Additionally, the fact that Infernando pointed it out doesn't really mean anything as far as alignment goes.)

I have a number of other things typed up but my battery is low. I'm also in class.

1.Uhm wtf does u being sick have to do with this??
And it looks more like u were waiting for an opportunity and u used cherry's comment as a way out last minute so that u can use it as an excuse now

2.And ok let's just go with you thinking I'm the scummiest player. You still haven't given any opinion on another possible scum. You're just suspecting me cause you know its lylo and u don't want to make any scum slips by accusing someone else or buddying with Kimmy. So tell me, EMELINE (if thats a name) Who is your other scumspect?

3. What point that I pointed out doesn't mean anything? I didn't understand that part.

4. As for Caroline and Cherry, My town reads on them aren't based on contribution because I never like to base town reads on solely that but more so their interactions with other players. Cherry has a more genuine town reaction to things as opposed to Emmy's overdramatic ones and Caroline doesn't show any signs of aggression or buddying that a normal scum would have at this point in the game BOTH of which Emmy and Kimmy show. Also I already said this but POE strongly indicates that they're both town to me.

Noted. Next time I play with you I'll just not be aggressive at all and let my scumreads wreak havoc.

Infernando G. wrote:As for scumspects I believe this is everyone's opinion right now:

Kimmy: Infernando/Emmy or Infernando/Caroline?

Emmy: Infernando/NO ONE ELSE tsk tsk

Cherry: Emmy/Caroline

Caroline: Emmy/Kimmy

Infernando: Emmy/Kimmy

Just a handy dandy post we can refer to

Infernando G. wrote:@Cherry I don't know how strong your town read on Kimmy is but I'd strongly like you to consider the Emmy/Kimmy scum team because Ive read through the reasonings for the others and I really don't think any other scum team makes as much sense
Like I can see the individual reasoning for each to an extent but when you put their plays together only Kimmy and Emmy's go perfectly together.


Infernando G. wrote:@Kimmy

I forgot to mention this but care to explain your Infernando/Caroline read more? Because u mention it and then in the post right before it u said Caroline is one of the townies people so you're contradicting yourself. You also brought up the scum team but never gave any good points to back it up.

Another thing that adds to scumminess and other people have brought this up about his before too: He just contradicts himself and makes claims with no real reasoning. IF you go back and read his first posts of the day he simply states his scum team and says a bunch of irrelevant things so make himself look like he has reasons when if u pay attention he doesn't

Again, it's a very slim chance and I don't really believe in it. I'm just throwing it out there as a slight possibility that Emmy may not be scum. I still think scumteam is mainly/probably you + Emmy.

Infernando G. wrote:Also I will give it one more night and if Emmy doesn't speak up I am going to place my lynch. I don't want to do it too close to deadline because we all know how that turned out yesterday smh

OK so there's a recurring theme in Infernando. They make points about people, but more importantly, They never picks them back up. The responses to their points go ignored, and points are just restated or rephrased. Town will make a real case. This is scum shading things, just trying to force a Emmy/Kimmy team onto the town. Why would Scum force a scumteam involving their scumbuddies? Because it seems ever more real when one of the members is scum. Besides, only one more Town needs to be lynched for a scum win. They accuse me of trying to force things through, trying to speed game up, but this is the guy who capslocks "Kimmy/Emmy scum" and tries to force it through with shade and bs and a whole bunch of other things.

Infernando if you are infact capable of reading responses to your posts and looking at posts other than posts that further your agenda please prove it to me. Otherwise, this is (as what Clara said to me) cherry picking, in it's real definition.

Infernando G. wrote:Wow Kimmy back at it again with those points u bring up but don't elaborate. Not everything you said but I'll point them out. I have class in a few minutes so have to go rn but I will be back in 6 hours so further prove ur scumminess.


Kimmy S. wrote:
Infernando G. wrote:points u bring up but don't elaborate.

lemme correct you.  points I bring up but you don't read

Kimmy S. wrote:Oh cool Infernando has been writing more stuff I can destroy.

Re: Caroline, the Clara was mostly because they were very.... how do I put it.... they had a lack of presence. Like they would do things, but they weren't very impactful, at least to me, over the span of the game. And I picked up when Clara lynched me because I was beginning to case them and then boom, tried to scare me off the vote, which pinged me majorly.


Infernando G. wrote:ok I'm back

And awww Cherry you're so nice even when u disagree with something. Way to make anon a safe comfortable place where views can be heard. I am proud! Unlike the meanie Kimmy who's too salty to function smh

Anywayyy In the following posts I will prove where Kimmy is wrong with his reads and explain to you guys why no matter what you think or where u are right now that Emmy is the best lynch for today.


"too salty to function"

I'm calmly quoting and pointing out the flaws in your posts. Way to discredit.

Also weren't you deadset on lynching me the whole day then you suddenly pull off and heap on the weaker one?

Infernando G. wrote:Before that: I know life is unpredictable and whatnot but why has Emmy been so incredibly dead TODAY as compared to the others. Like today is the most important day to be active. Seems sketch.

Now this is stretching things. They've already stated they will be inactive, and you shade them for it. How would you find it sketchy when they have a valid reason? Your slot was inactive for 3 whole days dammit.


Cherry P. wrote:
Infernando G. wrote:Ik I wasnt nailing her down for it. I said "life is unpredictable". I just said seems kinda sketch. Didn't make that into a whole big thing


Okay can u elaborate. I want to see your reasons.
kimmy: gut tr, i like his responses to scummy actions, not excessively opportunistic, defenses are townie
caroline: good posts, i like her reasoning, im struggling between townreading her and poe-scumreading her
infernando: v scummy behavior previously e.g. filler/tunnel/not explaining reasoning, still tunneling a bit tbh, emmy/infernando scumteam doesnt make logical sense to me but who knows it could be possible
posts have town feel to them, gut tr
emmy: erratic behavior, especially wrt kimmy/clara, last min change does make probability of emmy/kimmy scumteam higher, didnt really like her defenses, hasnt named anyone who would be scum aside from you

Infernando G. wrote:
2. If you're saying the chance of two town leaders being scum is really small then u need to stop living under a rock and look around you. Almost every mafia sweep in anon is when atleast two of the three scum were very controlling figures. At this point in the game I don't think there even are town leaders with so few people so idk why this is still a point u have to make.
I thought he was saying that there was no reason that two town leaders couldnt be scum?

Cherry,  so you basically said that Infernando has "v scummy behavior previously e.g. filler/tunnel/not explaining reasoning, still tunneling a bit tbh" yet you say their posts have a town feel to it. What about this scummy behavior do you feel will come from Town? I don't see any world where Infernando isn't scum here.


I'm down lynching between Emmy/Infernando today, preferably Infernando since Emmy can't come on down and actually prove their scum/town while Infernando has basically scumclaimed to me. Also I missed one of their posts lemme go back and requote.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:07 am

Votecount 6.1
******************************

Infernando G.(1)- Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.(1)- Infernando G.
Cherry P.(0)-
Not Voting(1)- Cherry P.
******************************
There are 3 alive so it takes 2 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Thursday the 5th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Infernando G. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:15 am

Cherry P. wrote:
Kimmy S. wrote:
I think this can go in your QT
my qt is locked

Infernando G. wrote:
Your plays with Emmy on the other hand are faaaar more likely with u subtly calling her out for being scum but refusing to lynch her and playing it off as thinking i was scummier even after Caroline was pretty much confirmed town. Well not confirmed town but it was confirmed that both me and Caroline weren't scum but yeah.

evidence for this, please

Infernando G. wrote:Fun Fact: Today I learnt that WIFOM is Wine in front of me and not WHINE in front of me. I was like "What is WIFOM and who r u whining in front of????"
...

Mfw Evidence for that. The evidence is literally everywhere but I'll find the specific posts when I return. I wish the last two days were during the weekend because I'm super busy on weekdays. Nonetheless I will make time to come back in a few hours.
I'll also respond to Kimmy's stuff. Still think he's undermining what he did and making it seem like its a not a big deal when literally everyone who has called him out in the past has seen it. i.e: Jeremiah, Caroline etc
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Emmy A. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Bah? Bah.

Bah...bah bah. BAH!

...bah.
avatar
Emmy A.

Posts : 147
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:43 am

Kimmy S. wrote:Uhm no? You started calling them out on scum after Halsey suggested his theory of scum townleader and Caro started obvtowning, it was pretty clear that if the theory held up, Emmy would be the prime candidate to be lynched. You saw this coming and bussed.
Incorrect, infernando has been pushing for an emmy lynch since day 1 (?), when he was pointing out the "i'll do this later" as scummy (terrible reasoning, because I was doing this too and he didnt say anything about it wrt me).


Kimmy S. wrote:
OK so there's a recurring theme in Infernando. They make points about people, but more importantly, They never picks them back up. The responses to their points go ignored, and points are just restated or rephrased. Town will make a real case. This is scum shading things, just trying to force a Emmy/Kimmy team onto the town. Why would Scum force a scumteam involving their scumbuddies? Because it seems ever more real when one of the members is scum. Besides, only one more Town needs to be lynched for a scum win. They accuse me of trying to force things through, trying to speed game up, but this is the guy who capslocks "Kimmy/Emmy scum" and tries to force it through with shade and bs and a whole bunch of other things.
yeah, infernando just dropping points after they get countered is something i really don't like.

This lylo is tripping me up because both Kimmy and Infernando have been incredibly consistent to their previous behavior; infernando continues to tunnel the same person w/o much reasoning and w/ excessive sass, while kimmy has remained extremely calm/logical throughout the whole day.
The bait about my emotional struggles re: losing to infernando (which wasnt bait originally but i realized it could be afterwards) wasn't taken, which is kinda lame.

infernando has been pretty disappointing today, admittedly; he hasn't really brought much of use up (his points were things I already brought up, then he said he'd restate his argument "later" and hasn't done so), and kimmy's brought up a lot of valid reasons as to why infernando could be scum. That being said, I don't really understand why he would be bussing emmy for so long, and emmy did seem to legitimately go after infernando. Emmy had an interesting thing where she would primarily go after one townie, but not push them very hard (jeremiah at first), and she switched almost immediately from jeramiah to infernando after jeremiah died. Could this be because of how late in the game it was? maybe, i'm not sure. I think it's worth mentioning that the catalyst to emmy lynching clara was me saying that an infernando lynch would not be happening, although she could have just potentially been looking for any excuse and I provided a convenient one. I think that the point caroline brought up about infernando not sending fruit incorrectly should he be partnered with emmy makes sense; i suppose that I have to think of whether infernando intentionally played the part of the scummy dummy or if he legitimately was making these mistakes.

kimmy has been... different. He's had very well thought-out arguments and responses, and didnt attempt to guilt trip me despite having the opportunity. Then again, I think one thing i've noticed from kimmy is that he plays extremely safe. His not picking up on any of the opportunities that were present could just be him trying to go towards the safest path for victory - but then, why did he insist that either him or clara should be lynched? was he confident that with both me and a scumpartner (emmy), he wouldn't be lynched, or was he just a town trying to make sure there wouldn't be an unnecessary squabble in lylo? His insistence that emmy lynching clara was a frame rather than the theory I floated does strike me as a bit strange, though. speaking of which, emmy did last-minute switch to save kimmy (and off clara), but as I noted before, the last time she did something similar, both the person she switched from and the person she switched to were town (shepherd and jeremiah, respectively). Is this the same case, or was she really trying to save her partner. Worth of note is that emmy refused to say a read on anyone except for infernando, and kimmy was arguing very hard to lynch someone other than emmy (infernando). There was valid reasoning involved, yes, but i've gotta wonder whether or not he was trying to save his scumbuddy. I think something also of note is that kimmy's continuously saying that infernando kept me alive as a "neutral" party, despite this being countered by my final post (technically after deadline). Kimmy's reaction to me stating this also seemed genuine, which makes me think that he never actually saw that post. His continuous expressiveness of keeping me around as a neutral option could actually be reflecting his mindset before the day began, meaning he had already prepped his argument if the nightkill was brought into contention. Why would he ever have an argument prepared unless he was scum and he knew how the nightkill was going to land? I can understand having a general argument ready like I did, but going so specific as to why person 2 killed person 3 seems a bit off. it fits with kimmy's general safe playstyle as well, since keeping the neutral party alive is much better than attempting a frame by killing me off instead of caro.

i'm rambling a bit here, but this is mostly for other cherry to know where my head's at. I'd really appreciate your thoughts.
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:44 am

tl;dr i'm thinking about whether an emmy/infernando scumteam was playing the long con with this egregious amount of bussing/scumminess/mistake-making and whether or not they really have been working since eod4 to frame kimmy.
kimmy's hard to read but I think there are valid points against him, especially ones that can't really be discounted aside from bringing up a WIFOM argument. the fact that that's the only way to counter them also irks me, though, because there's no real way to know whether i'm right or not - i just have to go with my gut.
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:45 am

worth mentioning that kimmy/emmy does fulfill the scumteam jeremiah brought up, albeit the scumteams he brought up included half of the game which does lessen the weight of them by a fair amount
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:45 am

aj can i have an extension ;w;
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:33 am

omg I'm sorry I'm busy ;-; I'm trying to respond as much as i can Sad(

idk when you're gonna make ur decision but i will definitely say my final points a few hours before deadline.
I haz school rn though
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:44 am

ok but honestly think about it, this game started with 11 players and only two scum, How could Emmy an I have possibly predicted that the bussing would go well? It only ever does when one s a town leader and neither of us were. If this was a three person scum team I couldd see some reason to that but it doesn't make sense for me to be bussing her since day 1 and then still keeping my lynch on when Ive had multiple chances to switch the lynch by pretending to be my partner like Caroline said.
Emmy/Me scum team has had multiple chances to end the game by now but I didn't take any of them so theres unless I'm absolutely retarded, there is no reason for me to be scum with her. Thats kind of like saying you're scum rn and u just haven't hammered which is stupid cause you're not just gonna let the chance slide when you're scum. Jimmy on the other hand was so reluctant to do anything about Emmy and Emmy wouldnt force a read on him because there were only five people alive and she didn't want to get on anyones bad side. It makes more sense as mafia to buddy up against a town during 2v5 lylo than mafia to constantly buss against each other since day 1.
Another thing I forgot to mention is that Emmy didn't even think i was scum until the day before Lylo where as Ive been calling her out before that. If we were actually planning on the bus she would have started it way before when she really needed to tunnel me since I was tunneling her and kimmy so hard

Thats all i have time to say id like to think ill be here before deadline and ill really try because this is probably like the only time I've ever been sure of the scum team in anon so whatever ur decision is I'm very proud of myself Very Happy But I hopefully you'll consider all the FACTS and understand that I'm just terrible at wording my points and make the right decision <3 <3 <3
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:46 pm

im waiting all the way till deadline lol
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Infernando G. wrote:ok but honestly think about it, this game started with 11 players and only two scum, How could Emmy an I have possibly predicted that the bussing would go well? It only ever does when one s a town leader and neither of us were. If this was a three person scum team I couldd see some reason to that but it doesn't make sense for me to be bussing her since day 1 and then still keeping my lynch on when Ive had multiple chances to switch the lynch by pretending to be my partner like Caroline said.
that's fair, and a reason i'm having a hard time believing in an emmy/infernando team.

Infernando G. wrote:
Emmy/Me scum team has had multiple chances to end the game by now but I didn't take any of them so theres unless I'm absolutely retarded, there is no reason for me to be scum with her.
sorry, can you elaborate? in lylo the only two lynches were on you and emmy, lol.

Infernando G. wrote:
Another thing I forgot to mention is that Emmy didn't even think i was scum until the day before Lylo where as Ive been calling her out before that. If we were actually planning on the bus she would have started it way before when she really needed to tunnel me since I was tunneling her and kimmy so hard
not necessarily, bussing doesn't have to go both ways. Interestingly, here you admit to tunneling both emmy and kimmy :O

avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:27 pm

actually may have to figure out who im lynching a bit b4 dl, since ive got somethign to do while dl is happening
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:46 pm

okie i am back and I should be here for the next two ish hours so ill elaborate on those things after i eat
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Clara H. wrote:As far as Cherry goes, I don't think scum would be daring enough to say they have daytalk, especially when neither side do. And Cherry, I would love to see a reason for it as it is past RVS stage

FUCK WHY DID I NEVER SEE THIS FIRST PART
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:53 pm

whats that
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:53 pm

the exact thing i hard townread dr proctor for and prob wouldnt have lynched clara for if i had remembered
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:54 pm

rip Sad
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:54 pm

rip indeed
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:55 pm

I still don't know what thats about so ill pretend like i do

Its okay <3
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum