Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:54 pm

can you just keep htat post in aj my internet was shitting out
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:56 pm

ehh... Sure I suppose.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by ajhockeystar on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Updating since all actions are in, and almost everyone told me they were okay with updating. I guess nobody needs to talk!

The death last night was of...:
Caroline M. the Town 2-Shot Fruit Vendor

Day 6 Commence!

Votecount 6.0
******************************

Infernando G.(0)-
Kimmy S.(0)-
Cherry P.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Cherry P., Infernando G., Kimmy S.
******************************
There are 3 alive so it takes 2 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Thursday the 5th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:21 pm

so what caroline was talking about
me dying -> infernando likely scum
caroline dying -> kimmy likely scum
kimmy/infernando dying -> caroline scum

me talking to aj:
On 10/1/17, at redacted time, redacted wrote:
> i highkey may lynch infernando if I’m in a lylo with him solely because i wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if i lost to infernando as scum
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:23 pm

gonna wait for other cherry to pick in w/ their thoughts
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:24 pm

also
Kimmy S. wrote:
Infernando I'm eating your ass tomorrow.
hot
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:27 pm

if kimmy can provide a reason that infernando would kill caroline after she repeatedly expressed that she felt infernando was town and the scumteam was emmy/kimmy then id consider an infernando lynch
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Caroline M. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:05 am

Welp i guess that wasnt a dazzling surprise Sad
I"ll be dazzled out of my mind if town messes this up lol
avatar
Caroline M.

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:34 am

avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Kimmy S. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:11 am


Cherry P. wrote:if kimmy can provide a reason that infernando would kill caroline after she repeatedly expressed that she felt infernando was town and the scumteam was emmy/kimmy then id consider an infernando lynch

I'm pretty sure it's because of this very reason. i.e your reasoning of Caro dying = me!scum. As scum, Infernando killing me would definitely alert you to something wrong, won't it? And if you died, Caroline would be alerted as well.

This is basically the middle ground, me as scum killing Infernando/Infernando as scum killing me is the easiest move, but that alerts you. Infernando as scum killing Cherry also sets up perfectly since Caro TRs me, but that definitely will look suspicious to Caro. Me as scum killing Cherry would be incredibly risky, but can potentially pay off. Cherry v Me v Infernando isn't too bad for Infernando, since note that you TR them as well.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting to see what Infernando said they had on me EoD4 but hammered Emmy before they said it.

BTW Cherry as scum 100% deserves win here so...
Vote Infernando
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:23 am

see the thing is, I specifically made sure to specify that i townread you and "didnt know who scum was" (e.g. believed it was between infernando/caroline) so that the only scenario I stay alive is you as scum.
I guess the argument you make is correct in that infernando as scum keeping caroline alive implicates him p easily, but him keeping me in lylo when ive said multiple times i tr you over him seems ridiculous to me.
the argument you bring up is wifom as well which tilts me a bit because i hate wifom with a burning passion DX
a couple things:
i feel like wrt infernando you've been appealing to emotion a lot e.g. "its not fair that he gets to be townread because he's too scummy" (which neither me nor caro was doing btw) and "it's not fair to those who put in effort" like ???
you also said "infernando i'm eating your ass tomorrow" which is not only lewd but also doesnt even include the possibility that emmy isnt scum. both caroline/infernando displayed similar behavior, BUT they were both certain of emmy!scum while you said that it was only a possibility. Why exactly were you so confident that there would be a next day, then? as someone who had similar reads as you, i wasn't certain that there would be a next day (and my posts reflected this).

on the flipside infernando and emmy have actually been going at one another THE ENTIRE FKING GAME which could, for all i know, be a full long-con bussing bullshit. that's tripping me out a good amount.

i'd like to hear what infernando has to say wrt you on eod4, although I doubt the argument is going to be good based off of his previous arguments lol
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:26 am

and a kimmy/emmy scumteam makes a ridiculous amount of sense, with emmy's last minute switch to save ur ass and then the fact that she absolutely refused to name anyone other than infernando as scum
whats fucking with me is that infernando vs emmy has been happening for way too long (with rly bad reasoning at the start) for no reason, but i dont understand why you'd bus like that either, or even push for your partner to be lynched continuously
ahhhhhh
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Kimmy S. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:39 am

Cherry P. wrote:see the thing is, I specifically made sure to specify that i townread you and "didnt know who scum was" (e.g. believed it was between infernando/caroline) so that the only scenario I stay alive is you as scum.
I guess the argument you make is correct in that infernando as scum keeping caroline alive implicates him p easily, but him keeping me in lylo when ive said multiple times i tr you over him seems ridiculous to me.
the argument you bring up is wifom as well which tilts me a bit because i hate wifom with a burning passion DX
a couple things:
i feel like wrt infernando you've been appealing to emotion a lot e.g. "its not fair that he gets to be townread because he's too scummy" (which neither me nor caro was doing btw) and "it's not fair to those who put in effort" like ???
you also said "infernando i'm eating your ass tomorrow" which is not only lewd but also doesnt even include the possibility that emmy isnt scum. both caroline/infernando displayed similar behavior, BUT they were both certain of emmy!scum while you said that it was only a possibility. Why exactly were you so confident that there would be a next day, then? as someone who had similar reads as you, i wasn't certain that there would be a next day (and my posts reflected this).

on the flipside infernando and emmy have actually been going at one another THE ENTIRE FKING GAME which could, for all i know, be a full long-con bussing bullshit. that's tripping me out a good amount.

i'd like to hear what infernando has to say wrt you on eod4, although I doubt the argument is going to be good based off of his previous arguments lol

You said you townread me and Infernando. You said you townread us both. I remember there being a post where you said you townread us both and I don't recall you ever saying you townread me over him.

You can ignore the WIFOM if you want to, everything I've made vs Infernando stands.

Uh, you guys were townreading him still. You said it was something to do with tone which I honestly didn't understand but I left alone until now. But Caroline's case (as far as I remember) was something to do about scum not showing this many textbook scumtells and how they would be more self-conscious etc. Also, the tone argument was something about protesting vs the Clara lynch, which makes me wonder if you've accounted for the possibility of white-knighting, when he knows his scumbuddy will shift back on Clara to both implicate me, and make him more credible. Also indeed, I do feel it's unfair as fuck to townread him for capslocking "X is town; Scumbuddy + Y is scum", while i've been trying to stay cool the whole game.

Is lewdness scummy to you?
Also I said it was a possibility, and a really high possibility. You missed the implicated 'if there is a tomorrow'.



Cherry P. wrote:and a kimmy/emmy scumteam makes a ridiculous amount of sense, with emmy's last minute switch to save ur ass and then the fact that she absolutely refused to name anyone other than infernando as scum
whats fucking with me is that infernando vs emmy has been happening for way too long (with rly bad reasoning at the start) for no reason, but i dont understand why you'd bus like that either, or even push for your partner to be lynched continuously
ahhhhhh

Because everyone was backing the Townleader scum thing and it was clear Emmy was going to be lynched eventually. It's easy towncred and the shift was a bonus to make me look scummy.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:42 am

Cherry P. wrote:ok granted that nobody was like "lol rekt quickhammer" i assume that emmy's scum
reminder to not quicklynch tomorrow, take the time to try and legitimately read the arguments of everyone remaining, i'm honestly not too sure who the scum is at this point altho im fairly certain kimmy is town
talkin about this one
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:43 am

ill check back for stuff related to the rest tmrw, i ought to sleep
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:You can ignore the WIFOM if you want to, everything I've made vs Infernando stands.
That's fair. there are a lot of reasons to lynch Infernando based on his behavior in the game. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around why Infernando would ever kill Caroline. Hell, I dont know why caroline got offed anyways - keeping both me and caro alive was definitely the better option if you were keeping me alive, since I wouldve almost definitely lynched her over either of you two.

Kimmy S. wrote: Uh, you guys were townreading him still. You said it was something to do with tone which I honestly didn't understand but I left alone until now.
It's really hard to explain, but you know how when a townie posts something and it just seems that it could only come from a town perspective? Its not really something I can expect you to debate against which is a bit unfair, but i suppose what hes said/done just seem genuine (and i'm not just talking about the all capsing, although that certainly is part of it).
Kimmy S. wrote:But Caroline's case (as far as I remember) was something to do about scum not showing this many textbook scumtells and how they would be more self-conscious etc.
ah alright, I remember there being other things about how infernando/emmy scumteam doesnt make sense, plus him displaying some townie traits.

Kimmy S. wrote:Also, the tone argument was something about protesting vs the Clara lynch, which makes me wonder if you've accounted for the possibility of white-knighting, when he knows his scumbuddy will shift back on Clara to both implicate me, and make him more credible.
i'll need to check back on how the eod actually occurred because everything was happening really fast

Kimmy S. wrote:Also indeed, I do feel it's unfair as fuck to townread him for capslocking "X is town; Scumbuddy + Y is scum", while i've been trying to stay cool the whole game.
That's fair. It just feels like you're appealing to emotion a lot with your later arguments against infernando, only after the logic-based ones haven't seemed to work.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Is lewdness scummy to you?
Also I said it was a possibility, and a really high possibility. You missed the implicated 'if there is a tomorrow'.
It was a joke. I'll read back to see if that is true.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Because everyone was backing the Townleader scum thing and it was clear Emmy was going to be lynched eventually. It's easy towncred and the shift was a bonus to make me look scummy.
I wouldn't say that's true. I only started coming after emmy due to her eod shenanigans wrt clara, and stated multiple times that i believed the "a townleader MUST be scum" theory was bullshit.
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:52 pm

re: him white-knighting its certainly possible, since infernando was acting like you would be lynched when emmy could easily switch the lynch, and only freaking out after the lynch switch happened (although its completely fair to freak out then)
I couldn't find any situation where you say emmy is almost definitely scum, just ones where you say its more likely than caroline
regardless i dont see where the viewpoint changes to you definitely saying that there's a tomorrow, whether the perhaps is implied or not
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Guys I think Cherry is scum and just hasn't hammered yet

Hi guys Very Happy
So first off I would like to say that its very rude that you would think my points aren't good Sad I make good points right ;-; so I'm gonna tell myself you guys just can't look at them the way I do bc that makes me happier
BUUUUT MY POINTS DID GET US ONE SCUM AND WILL GET ANOTHER WHEN WE ANNIHILATE KIMMY OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH

So in order to prove my innocence, I will respond to Kimmy's points and show u how scummy he is but u guys are gonna be mean and say they're stupid so I'm also going to explain why i CANT be scum

But before I get into that I have a really important question for Cherry: Why do you think Kimmy is town? Like is it just town vibes gut feeling thing or is there a specific scenario that occurred that makes him seem town to you? BE TOTALLY HONEST CAUSE UR CONFIRMED TOWN AT THIS POINT SO U DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SAYING ANYTHING THAT WOULD COME OFF THE WRONG WAY
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Oh also

Lynch Kimmy

While we're at it
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Okay so I looked back at it and its gonna be a pointless back and forth thing if I respond to every specific thing in that message and most of the things are insignificant details that both me and Kimmy added as our argument progressed so instead I'm just gonna make a clear post explaining all the reasons Kimmy is scum and I am town. If you really want me to respond then I will but it just seems like a waste of time honestly

Disclaimer: The following lists contains points that Infernando along with other people brought up because Infernando firmly believes in preserving the legacy of his fallen teammates

(so i started typing it but then i got tired so imma go take a nap and finish it later. I have it copy pasted tho Razz )
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:56 pm

same stuff i said before, he's been incredibly coherent thus far and reactions to things where he couldve had an easy scum out have been very townie (see: his reaction to anima's ? and his reaction to my rl. hell, pitch in his general takedowns of your arguments, at least the first couple)
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:57 pm

with all due respect 90% of your arguments are shit
at least they dont hold up to kimmy's counterpoints
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:14 pm

No u think that because its very far fetched and you're too convinced Kimmy is town to see it as a viable option but once Kimmy flips scum you shall soon learn that my expert noticement (<-- not a word) of these fine details are very much true
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:50 pm

?????
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:51 pm

:O
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum