PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

+6
Emmy A.
ajhockeystar
Kimmy S.
Cherry P.
Caroline M.
Infernando G.
10 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Jeremiah W. Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Had Emmy/Kimmy read d2 ask aj Smile

Thanks for listening to me in some extent (although I realize most of the pressure was from Emmy and my drop in activity once school started didnt help).
Jeremiah W.
Jeremiah W.

Back to top Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Caroline M. Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:07 am

Lmfao i love how most QTs are somewhat productive and then theres me and carol like "how should we confuse town for the lolz"
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:07 am

Also smh kimmy i am not easily persuadable!!!!!!! I am dazzled by your outrageous remark!!!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah W. Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 am

"You talk waaaaay too much it's becoming extremely hard to keep up because every time I come online I have to read my interactions with everyone and then see if I agree with myself or not smh"

I wouldn't have wanted to be paired with that Halsey either tbh
Jeremiah W.
Jeremiah W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:13 pm

Caroline M. wrote:Lmfao i love how most QTs are somewhat productive and then theres me and carol like "how should we confuse town for the lolz"
my qt is just me talking to new partners continuously ;-;
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah W. Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Cherry P. wrote:
Caroline M. wrote:Lmfao i love how most QTs are somewhat productive and then theres me and carol like "how should we confuse town for the lolz"
my qt is just me talking to new partners continuously ;-;

My partner and I were a tag team that swapped once at like day 3
Jeremiah W.
Jeremiah W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:46 am

Anima was the most productive by far.

Caro I need you to teach me your dazzling skills once reveals happen oml
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:09 am

Anima V.- 1 point
Getting lynched: -3
Winning: +4

Shepherd D.- 0 points (the one that was there for the whole game)
Being alive for a town mislynch, but not being part of it: -1 x 2

Shepherd D. #1- 0 points (subbed out n1)
Being alive for a town mislynch, but not being part of it: -1

Shepherd D. #2- 0 points (subbed in n1)

Dr. Proctor- 4 points
Getting nightkilled: +1
Being the first nightkill of the game: +1 (cumulative with the above)

Jeremiah W.- 0 points
Being a cause of a town death (voting for a mislynch or incorrect vigilante shot): -2
Each unsuccessful end of day vote against scum: +2

Clara H.- 0 points (the one that was there for the whole game)
Being a cause of a town death (voting for a mislynch or incorrect vigilante shot): -2
Being alive for a town mislynch, but not being part of it: -1 x 3

Clara H. #1- 0 point (the one that got subbed n1)

Clara H. #2- 0 point (the one that subbed in n1)

Clara H. #3- 2 points (the one that subbed in n3)

Halsey N.- 2 points
Being alive for a town mislynch, but not being part of it: -1 x 3

Emmy A.- 4 points
Getting lynched: -2
Leaving the game without reaching win condition (i.e. death and your team loses): -1
Each night period you live to see: +1 x 4
Each lynch you participate in that is not a player of your own faction: +1 x 3

Caroline M.- 5 points
Being a cause of a town death (voting for a mislynch or incorrect vigilante shot): -2 x 2
Each scum death you participated in: +4
Being named MVP by the mod: +2

Kimmy S.- 5 points
Getting lynched: -2
Leaving the game without reaching win condition (i.e. death and your team loses): -1
Each night period you live to see: +1 x 5
Each lynch you participate in that is not a player of your own faction: +1 x 3

Infernando G.- 10 points (the one that was there for the whole game)
Being alive for a town mislynch, but not being part of it: -1 x 4
Each scum death you participated in: +4 x 2

Infernando G. #1- 0 points (subbed out d3)

Infernando G. #2- 4 points (subbed in d3, but only receives points up to d4 because of inactivity)

Cherry P.- 6 points (the one that was there for the whole game)
Being a cause of a town death (voting for a mislynch or incorrect vigilante shot): -2 x 2
Each scum death you participated in: +4 x 2

Cherry P. #1- 0 points (subbed out n1)

Cherry P. #2- 0 points (subbed out n4)

Cherry P. #3- 8 points (subbed in n4, but only receives points up to d5 because of inactivity)
Each scum death you participated in: +4

MVP this game was a hard choice. The MVP form submissions had votes for a lot of players- Doc Proc, Halsey, Caroline, Infernando, Cherry, and even Emmy and Kimmy. So I’m going to explain to you all why I chose Caroline, and not the rest. Doc Proc died to early, and didn’t have enough of an impact on town’s win despite being very towny. Infernando’s early game was very weak, and despite nailing the scum before anyone else, he was pretty tunnel visioned and that made people skeptical to follow him (along with his lack of towniness). (shoutouts to Infernando to starting the chain of events that lead to lynching scum tho.) As for Kimmy and Emmy, they just didn’t play well enough to warrant it compared to the others- as someone in the game said, they were the classic scumteam, and did the opposite of distance themselves from each other. (All the mislynches they joined, they joined together!)

The hard part for me was narrowing it down between Halsey, Caroline, and Cherry. Halsey was arguably the most town read person this game, aside from maybe the Doc, but like his final impact on the game wasn’t big enough imo (not to mention his reads weren’t spot on, unlike another person of this list Razz). Cherry only really became super involved once it was lylo, and also didn’t have spot on reads (Carolscum, wat). Caroline was townread by everyone but Cherry, and scumread both scum heading into lylo. Strong and consistent play all game makes Caroline the MVP this game, congrats!

On a side note, as for Infernando #2 and Cherry #3, they only made 1 and 2 posts, respectively, on the first irl day of their inactive days, so I decided not to give them points for it. (They would’ve gotten the most points each if I didn’t do this!)

Stay tuned for the reveals call on Sunday at 1pm EST! If you’re not in the discord, please @mail me or something so I can send you the invite link! See you there!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:18 am

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool yassssssssssssss
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:59 am

did i seriously get less points than the version of myself that talked about being a snowflake
this game was a farce
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:34 am

Can confirm was a farce.

Caroline MVP was deserved imo, only person who actually made a good case on scum with reasons other than tone and interactions, which made me NK you instead of trying to mindgame Smile.

Also >>>>>10 point infenando what the actual heck.

I don't see how Infernando started the chain of events leading to my lynch though, as far as I can see Caroline would have eventually weighted the scales back on me later.

Also forgot to ask but Caroline, was protecting Clara so towny to you that Infernando was such a major TR? Why did you discount the possibility of whiteknight?
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:57 am

scumreading you for interactions is wholly reasonable, don't get too salty lad
infernando was almost completely irrelevant to both scum being lynched aside from being fairly obvious town and helping with poe (which was p much made irrelevant since I was set on lynching emmy and then caroline got offed)
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:28 am

>10 point infernando
>1 point Anima
>Subbed Cherry less points

ANIMA 1 POINT
eh hem, i mean
INFERNANDO 10 POINTS

So.... I'm speechless.

Atleast the mvp was well chosen. (although don't say my impact wasn't big enough. I started the death of Emmy ;-Wink

Also did a bunch of clears but nobody listened to those (that's actually the part I'm salty about).

Nonetheless it didn't matter. Caroline got those points (via different ways to go about it but more effective ways) plus ALOT more points through that sealed the game.

why u guys hate my wallpostings ;_____________;
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:29 am

I DIDNT MEANT TO MAKE THAT SMILEY FACE. DON"T MOCK ME FORMATTING ;__________________;
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:24 am

Remind me why Infernando was obtown to you?
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:48 am

Kimmy S. wrote:
Also forgot to ask but Caroline, was protecting Clara so towny to you that Infernando was such a major TR? Why did you discount the possibility of whiteknight?

I mean its not that i completely disregarded that option, I just thought that if infernando did whitenight then that would mean they planned for emmy to suicide which seemed unlikely to me. On top of that the reason why i think infernando would have followed the plan properly if he was in a team with emmy and also my town gut read on him early game, it made the situation of emmy suicide even more unlikely. Instead the more likely option of why emmy acted the way she did EoD 4 is what i explained about her trying to distance herself from kimmy further.

And ty guys for praising my dazzling performance, I did say pre-game that me and carol are gonna deliver a dazzling performance so I am glad that we kept to our word! Funny how emmy calling it out as "dazzling scum performance" was from the scum themself...
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 am

Clara H. #3- 2 points (the one that subbed in n3)

im actually triggered None of the Clara's made more than 1 and I just gave this one 2 points from my doings
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 am

Made more than 1 post*
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:51 am

Yeah that's fair, I almost forgot that the last Clara didn't post much. I'll do the same thing that I did with Infernando and Cherry.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:53 am

Actually on second thought, that would give more points since they wouldn't get the -3 for getting lynched. So not doing that xD
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:11 pm

What do you ever mean, I had more than one post
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Revamp points system imo y/y
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:44 pm

I only got 10 points because i didn't participate in any town lynches

OMG I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN 12 IF MY DUMB PARTNER DIDNT UNLYNCH EMMY FOR NO REASON DAY 1
^ Will admit that that was more so luck that i lynched her in the first place so can't be salty about that too much
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:46 pm

tbh I think the town losing one point for being alive for a town lynch is what screws everyone over
that seems a little unfair
I can understand the lynching town part but just being there when town dies is why a lot of good town get 0 points

Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:52 pm

ALSO HOW TF AM I IRRELEVANT IF I DIDNT COME BACK TO BE ACTIVE I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN TOWN READ AND IF I DIDNT PUSH KIMMY DAY 4 THEN CLARA WOULD HAVE BEEN LYNCHED WITH NO PRESSURE SO EMMY WOULDNT HAVE CHOKED
I will explain in reveals call how i played a very big role in this game toward the end because no one takes me seriously Sad I will InfernanGO to bed right now
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next