Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:58 pm

no like i legitimately feel that he properly counters a majority of your arguments
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:59 pm

irrespective to my feelings of him being town
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Cherry P. wrote:gonna wait for other cherry to pick in w/ their thoughts

I Thought Infernando Was Scum From The Get Go, But I Also Thought Caroline Was Scum, So Don't Take My Opinion Too Highly.

Where Is The Third Slot?
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:06 pm

im not saying he doesn't but really u can counter almost anything anyone says. its a matter of putting what happened in perspective to see if its a plausible option or not
and given the circumstances you'll realize that the way Isaw it makes sense
like if u need help visualizing it put your biases aside and just read the reasons from a point of view where Kimmy is scum and it'll make more sense than wondering whether he is or not BECAUSE of the reason.
Thats the only reason I think u have difficulty looking at it cause u have this mindset that you're not able to let go of.
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Infernando G. wrote:No u think that because its very far fetched and you're too convinced Kimmy is town to see it as a viable option but once Kimmy flips scum you shall soon learn that my expert noticement (<-- not a word) of these fine details are very much true
This Feels Scummy To Me But I May Be Influenced By How Bad I Am At Reads.
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:15 pm

mfw
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:22 pm

what third slot @other cherry?
im not seeing the issue w/ that post
infernando didnt you have a post on kimmy you were gonna make?
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:22 pm

im typing it now
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:26 pm

But as for my list. I might be missing things that ill add on to later but this is off the top of my head

Why Kimmy is scum:

1. Emmy+Kimmy scum team makes more sense than Emmy+Anyone at this point. The reasons behind this have already been discussed but I think this holds a lot of weightage considering where we're at in the game

2. A lot of his arguments against me or even the ones where he tries to prove himself innocent have been emotional appeal and he is literally doing this so Cherry will think things like she thought of "Ill probably just lynch infernando because i couldn't forgive myself if I lose to an Infernando scum." Like yes, I understand Im not the best anon player but do u not realize that he literally says all those things he does about town being stupid and ignoring him JUST so you think that?

3. Caroline's death. Now I understand that this is speculation but hear me out here. Pretty much all of yesterday Cherry was very consistent with her Kimmy town read. Like even when Caroline and I brought up logical reasons for him being scum Cherry still stuck very strongly with her town reading claiming she "can't shake that kimmy is town". So this definitely gives Kimmy motive to keep Cherry alive because to him Caroline brought up more logical points against him than me so if she's out of the picture then its a easy win for him with Cherry more on his side and me not being able to convey my points or whatever not to mention he could constantly guilt trip Cherry and say "do u want to lose to the idiot" WHICH I AM MOST CERTAINLY NOT AND U ALL WILL SEE ONE DAY Sad

I feel like there are more reasons that I'll look through and add on as I find them but this is what i can think og off the top of my head. As u can tell a lot of his scumminess doesn't have to do with his behavior which is why i think Cherry has a hard time seeing it but when u look at the overall picture it all falls into place and makes sense that only Kimmy could be scum after all these things have happened.

Ill make another post with all the reasons I can't be scum soon
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:29 pm

infernando that list is literally reasons ive already said he could be scum

how disappointing
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:30 pm

Plus i forgot to mention Kimmy is less likely to have killed Cherry and kept Caroline alive and attempt to frame me BECAUSE Caroline brought up a really good point of why I'm town and he knew he couldn't play that off on the last day. If she didn't then I think it would be likely that Kimmy would have killed Cherry and tried to frame me.
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Well yeah but I was the one who brought up most of those things yesterday smh u just repeated it today. You asked why I think he's scum so i told u that with my reflection of it lol
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:44 pm

fair enough
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:27 am

other cherry what r u thinkin right now and why
im still not 100% on which way im gonna go
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Kimmy S. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:59 am

zzz Infernando's whole justification about his arguments basically forces us to assume he's town, which I've already said I dislike AT DAY 1 TO HALSEY, he's basically saying that my rebuttals don't matter, rather than actually rebutting it. But just for completions' sake, I'm going to respond to these:

Infernando G. wrote:But as for my list. I might be missing things that ill add on to later but this is off the top of my head

Why Kimmy is scum:

1. Emmy+Kimmy scum team makes more sense than Emmy+Anyone at this point. The reasons behind this have already been discussed but I think this holds a lot of weightage considering where we're at in the game

Which is why you kept me alive at LyLo? I don't like WIFOM but what Emmy was doing could have not buddying and rather trying to implicate a town. You + Emmy works too, bussing a pretty scummy scummate isn't unheard of.

2. A lot of his arguments against me or even the ones where he tries to prove himself innocent have been emotional appeal and he is literally doing this so Cherry will think things like she thought of "Ill probably just lynch infernando because i couldn't forgive myself if I lose to an Infernando scum." Like yes, I understand Im not the best anon player but do u not realize that he literally says all those things he does about town being stupid and ignoring him JUST so you think that?

Every argument I've made against you is logical in nature. The emotional appeal is only the icing on the cake since logic apparently does not get through to logic-less people. Using your own logic, this argument of yours is emotional appeal, but I'm still trying to respond to it in a logical fashion. If you truly want to beat my arguments, go back and fight them please rather than just call them emotional appeal.

3. Caroline's death. Now I understand that this is speculation but hear me out here. Pretty much all of yesterday Cherry was very consistent with her Kimmy town read. Like even when Caroline and I brought up logical reasons for him being scum Cherry still stuck very strongly with her town reading claiming she "can't shake that kimmy is town". So this definitely gives Kimmy motive to keep Cherry alive because to him Caroline brought up more logical points against him than me so if she's out of the picture then its a easy win for him with Cherry more on his side and me not being able to convey my points or whatever not to mention he could constantly guilt trip Cherry and say "do u want to lose to the idiot" WHICH I AM MOST CERTAINLY NOT AND U ALL WILL SEE ONE DAY Sad

Caroline's death. Now I understand you're speculating but let me fight you here. Pretty much all of yesterday, Cherry was going on about how you and me were TvT, even when I brought up points against you and Caroline brought up points against me (I'm not counting your points because I rebutted all of them), Cherry insisted we were both Town, claiming they thought both of us were overtunnelling each other. This gives BOTH of us motivation to keep them alive, because one of us killing the other will make is seem too easy for Cherry to lynch Caroline (I already made a post analysing the night kill, so I'll skip everything else here). I have not guilt-tripped Cherry a single time so far, their posting to themselves about not wanting to lose to Infernando!Scum and I haven't pressed that yet. I'm still sticking to logical arguments and will keep using it until you either 1. Manage to rebut them or 2. I've run out of arguments to make or 3. I'm out of patience. I don't believe anyone AJ invites to anon is an idiot, but there are certainly good players and less-good players.

I feel like there are more reasons that I'll look through and add on as I find them but this is what i can think og off the top of my head. As u can tell a lot of his scumminess doesn't have to do with his behavior which is why i think Cherry has a hard time seeing it but when u look at the overall picture it all falls into place and makes sense that only Kimmy could be scum after all these things have happened.

As you can see, both the larger picture and the smaller picture can point to scumfernando, while you need to kinda stretch it a bit to see me as scum. You calling me scummy does not fix your own scumminess.

Ill make another post with all the reasons I can't be scum soon

I'll be waiting


Comments in Italics.

Infernando G. wrote:Plus i forgot to mention Kimmy is less likely to have killed Cherry and kept Caroline alive and attempt to frame me BECAUSE Caroline brought up a really good point of why I'm town and he knew he couldn't play that off on the last day. If she didn't then I think it would be likely that Kimmy would have killed Cherry and tried to frame me.

1. There was no good point pls.
2. I've said this already (and this is further proof of you having not read my posts) about what are the possible nightkills, and why this kill can be performed by either of us.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Kimmy S. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:00 am

Cherry P. wrote:other cherry what r u thinkin right now and why
im still not 100% on which way im gonna go
I think this can go in your QT
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Kimmy S. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:01 am

Kimmy S. wrote:
Cherry P. wrote:if kimmy can provide a reason that infernando would kill caroline after she repeatedly expressed that she felt infernando was town and the scumteam was emmy/kimmy then id consider an infernando lynch

I'm pretty sure it's because of this very reason. i.e your reasoning of Caro dying = me!scum. As scum, Infernando killing me would definitely alert you to something wrong, won't it? And if you died, Caroline would be alerted as well.

This is basically the middle ground, me as scum killing Infernando/Infernando as scum killing me is the easiest move, but that alerts you. Infernando as scum killing Cherry also sets up perfectly since Caro TRs me, but that definitely will look suspicious to Caro. Me as scum killing Cherry would be incredibly risky, but can potentially pay off. Cherry v Me v Infernando isn't too bad for Infernando, since note that you TR them as well.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting to see what Infernando said they had on me EoD4 but hammered Emmy before they said it.

BTW Cherry as scum 100% deserves win here so...
Vote Infernando

lemme put this here so you have absolutely no reason not to see it.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:34 am

Ive already seen that and you didn't bring up the same point i did. Im talking about with Caroline's idea of why I'm town because of the Clara and Emmy thing you wouldnt have been able to convince her otherwise so u didn't try to risk it and played it safe by killing her off
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:35 am

anyway, will be back in the afternoon to respond to everything else, just wanted to say that cause it was quick
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:55 pm

I'm gonna reply in parts cause I hate making super long posts. I think it demotivates other people from reading

1. Yes except there is like zero reason for me to "bus" her for as long as I have been pushing for her lynch. Ive been calling her out as scum even before she became scummy. And in a theme with only two scum bussing your partner unless they're really scummy is very unlikely. Not to mention it would also only work if the person bussing is super town cause it would add to them being OP town leader but I'm not that either so I wouldnt have any reason to bus Emmy for as long as I did.
Your plays with Emmy on the other hand are faaaar more likely with u subtly calling her out for being scum but refusing to lynch her and playing it off as thinking i was scummier even after Caroline was pretty much confirmed town. Well not confirmed town but it was confirmed that both me and Caroline weren't scum but yeah.

avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:00 pm

2. Ok Kimmy the Dummy u didn't understand what I meant by emotional appeal so let me explain. I'm not referring to your argument itself I'm talking about the extra stuff u add on to arguments that try to guilt trip town into listening to u cause they're afraid of failing. Caroline surely didn't fall for it but u know that its been working on Cherry so thats what u do. Your argument and this are completely different things but if you're asking me to ignore the fact that you're trying to hide the flaws in your case by calling me out for being stupid and talking about how sad it would be "to lose to me" or whatever youve said then I cannot because thats very scummy of u to sweep it under the rug like that

avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:04 pm

3. Ok first of all, fite me in reveals call then we'll see who the idiot is hmph
and everything youve said here has like no added importance on what I've said. You just said it gives us both motivation to kill Caroline but u didn't say anything about my point with Caroline town reading me for a very specific reason that I will further explain when I discuss my towniness
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:07 pm

As for the last thing:

There were good points and once again you're not the judge of if its good or not because I personally think all ur points are garbage but that doesn't make them does it Mr.Kimmy Kardashian?

Aaaaand u brought up that point, yes but u obviously said it from your side but I'm saying it from my side which is important for cherry to hear both so its not that i didn't read your post I'm explaining the reasons behind this post as to why it makes u more likely to be scum then me smh
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Fun Fact: Today I learnt that WIFOM is Wine in front of me and not WHINE in front of me. I was like "What is WIFOM and who r u whining in front of????"
avatar
Infernando G.

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:20 am

Kimmy S. wrote:
I think this can go in your QT
my qt is locked

Infernando G. wrote:
Your plays with Emmy on the other hand are faaaar more likely with u subtly calling her out for being scum but refusing to lynch her and playing it off as thinking i was scummier even after Caroline was pretty much confirmed town. Well not confirmed town but it was confirmed that both me and Caroline weren't scum but yeah.

evidence for this, please

Infernando G. wrote:Fun Fact: Today I learnt that WIFOM is Wine in front of me and not WHINE in front of me. I was like "What is WIFOM and who r u whining in front of????"
...
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum