PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Clara H. Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:12 am

"Here we go. You state that Cherry had explained herself what she had done wrong plus the providing of scumreads. However, is that all because I feel the post you made about that daring enough to have a daytalk would be one of your big reasons as well (enough to have a reason of its own). I'm feeling that your account is a disjointed pair of hydras and I would like to know why both of you are so intent on the towniness of Cherry since because of that previous quote, this post feels a little forced to me. Also the fact that you do not agree with the strange FOS even though it's one of the big factors of controversy make me question why you don't have Cherry on neutral instead. Also by this post, do you think that everything that Cherry said she did wrong was wrong in your own eyes as well because it seems like it."

First of all, I had already said about the daytalk thing, why do I need to say it again? Second of all, it was more of a speculation anyway, and not a reason for a strong townread.
The FOS thing isnt a big deal, its just a small thing I found strange, certainly not enough to push cherry from a tr to a neutral.

" I did correct what I stated however before anybody even brought that up, so I don't see how I would be scummy about that."

The problem I had was that you attempted to make a whole readlist, despite appearing to have only read the second half of the game. It is still bad, because you made a readlist after having a quick read through the game, which can create mistakes. This really strikes me as scum trying to get a readlist out to appear townie, as if you were town, you would have read the game properly in order to create a readlist

"I'm interested in why Clara's null on Jeremiah and Kimmy, as they both have a fair amount of content and you didn't really elaborate. Kimmy I can understand since most of what he has right now is back-and-forth with Halsey, but Jeremiah not so much."

Its not really that I'm null on them. Its more that I dont have a clear read on whether they are town or scum. I could look into it more if you want, but I would rather look more into Hasley.

"If you think Infernando is better why not vote them?"

Maybe
Maybe Infernando would be a better lynch. That doesnt mean I would rather lynch Infernando. Its just i would be happy lynching him depending on Hasleys reply. But after Hasley replied, I am still happy lynching him
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:03 am

Him = Hasley for the last sentence
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:19 am

Doesn't a lynch being "better" mean that you would prefer to vote them? Or was your statement meant to be a "I would vote Infernando if Halsey starts looking Town"?

What about Halsey's reply to you feel is Scum about? I've mentioned I've felt they could be "misunderstood town", but you've not really elaborated on why you felt Halsey's reply wasn't warranting lynching him > Infernando or Anima.

Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Emmy A. wrote:

I have a question for Shepherd based on his response: if you usually move on to someone else, why didn't you lynch someone else after unvoting Doc Proc? Also, since there are two Proctors, why not wait for responses from both?

@Emmy this is the dazzling post i was referring to when I said you asked Shepherd a question about his RVS voting action.

Cherry P. wrote:
Caroline M. wrote:
Although I like the way Cherry dazzlingly handled the pressure from Emmy and Halsey (and a bit of me), I still think the following reason makes her seem lynch-happy. When Cherry first lynched Jeremiah the reasoning that his mindset is scummy wasnt in Cherry's mind since she had forgotten it at the time. Instead she only lynched to follow up while having the FoS on Anima. Yet she still lynched Jeremiah despite the fact she didnt actually have a reason and at the time had a better reason to lynch Anima. Her readiness to lynch despite not having a reason at the time shows a hint of lynch-happiness. The fact that she remembered her reasoning is irrelevant because analysis of a lynch-happy person involves the moment of the lynch.
eh i wouldnt say that was the case
i obviously had some reason to lynch jeremiah, and the weird thing anima did wasn't really worth a lynch.
still not seeing how me following through on something i found scummy in the first place makes me lynch-happy, unless you're saying i shouldn't have lynched him until I actually remembered why I cast the original lynch?
If that's the case ig its just a difference of opinion

yeah, why lynch when at the time you literally didnt have a reason and instead had a better reason to lynch anima? Like if I was gonna lynch between someone just to follow up on my pre-game lynch and someone who I legit have an FoS on (whatever the significance), I'd definitely decisively dazzlingly lynch the latter option. Which is why I find it a bit odd that you went for the former option.

Halsey N. wrote:

Caroline M.: However you then say that you dont like what you saw from Cherry yet I dont see how you could possibly tell if 2 users have been posting under Cherry's account?

In order to see if two users had been posting under the same account, I would look at different personality traits and post style like I said I would. There seems to be an aggressive Cherry and a non aggressive Cherry. Also one seems to have a sense of humor and the other one doesn't. The thing I'm not liking at the moment is the dismissal of Jeremiah which at this point has been proved by this Cherry and the lynch stay on me. So what is the town reason for this?  By mafia behaviors, I meant the fact that they will try to lynch a person, not try to aim for a specific person.

I took another look at Cherry's ISOs and it just looks like the more aggressive cherry was because she was frustrated that she was repeating the same thing a few times. Also regarding ones sense of humor it doesnt have to show in every post someone makes so it could just be the same person where the odd post shows some sense of humor. But even if you were right, I think this dazzling plan is flawed because it requires pretty much guessing if 1 or 2 users are talking per account and then you have to add on the problems that emmy pointed out earlier. I also think you revealed your so called plan too early to have a solid effect on the game, especially since it was only really cherry that was onto you so there wasnt much pressure. Your scumtell on cherry using the plan was backtracked by yourself anyway by saying:
Halsey N. wrote:
Everybody made a big deal of it so that warped my consensus. Also the fact that I got confused because of various posts by players questioning you for this when you yourself only made very few posts about Jeremiah (you were mostly responding back)
If you really thought about this plan and wanted it to make a difference, it would have made more sense to wait until you have something solid.
Another reason why I dont buy that Halsey has schemed his first 4 posts is where he says:
Halsey N. wrote:
If this wasn't a two person per account game, I would label you as scum right away, but seeing that it is that type of game, both of you could be different people with a different thought process.
But didnt you say that a reason you labelled cherry as scum was because your dazzling plan showed that both users on Cherry seems to want to get someone lynched? The reveal of your "plan" just seems like a forced way to justify your first few posts while also trying to fit other aspects like the hydra aspect to make the plan feel well thought out.

Jeremiah W. wrote:
Caroline:  This is actually more of a response to your last post than it is a question for you.  You called me out for letting others do all the work in scumhunting, and then go after the person once someone else has forced them to lynch.  What I meant by going after someone is that I generally hold off using my lynch until I feel that I'm absolutely sure that I want them lynched on that day.  That doesn't mean that I won't pressure someone or ask them to clarify/explain something that they said/did that I didn't understand.  On day 1, I think people are still trying to get accustomed to the game and tend to say or do things that can be interpreted as a scumslip.  When people don't have much to go off of, they latch to these small bits of info and pressure them on it, and sometimes the player will respond poorly or simply go inactive and not respond at all, and then we have a dead townie day 1.  When I referred to the day 1 lynch as a roll of that dice, that's what I meant by it.

But my point is we havent really seen you do much pressuring so far. I dont mind you not using your lynch since I havent used my lynch either (I am not really sure who to lynch atm maybe the other caroline can help me out). If a player responds poorly to pressure then chance of them being scum are higher than town, and its as if you are saying that a player responding poorly to pressure on day 1 is fine but on any other day is scummy? Lynching on any day without a PR confirming people's roles will almost always be a roll of dice, which is why scumhunting and pressuring is so important to increase the odds of lynching mafia rather than a fellow town member.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:Doesn't a lynch being "better" mean that you would prefer to vote them? Or was your statement meant to be a "I would vote Infernando if Halsey starts looking Town"?

What about Halsey's reply to you feel is Scum about? I've mentioned I've felt they could be "misunderstood town", but you've not really elaborated on why you felt Halsey's reply wasn't warranting lynching him > Infernando or Anima.

Its because it doesnt defend my point, just changes it in a way
Instead of me SRing him for making a readslist without reading half the game, I sr him for making a readslist after quickly glancing through the game. Any good town would read the whole game properly before making a large readlist in the manner he did
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:
Emmy A. wrote:<snip>

I'm a bit wary of Jeremiah's return. I understand his POV on Cherry, but since Cherry was also his RVS lynch and what little opinion he expressed at that point was directed at her, I'm not sure if this is an extension of a tunnel or a legitimate read. It doesn't help that his paragraph on Halsey is him summing up what Halsey did and then just adding "it's not all that scummy."

<<snip>

So is he more scum or less scum for it?
More. I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from here.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Emmy A. wrote:
<snip>

I believe I've given my thoughts on the other posts so far. Overall I'm finding this slot as a whole a shaky one but not one I'd support a lynch on at the moment.

Snipped out everything above for convenience of reading, the entirety of your post consisted of you picking apart Cherry's ISO, ending with a "I'd support a lynch on at the moment." If so, why is your vote not on them (If it is I'm sorry for misreading vote count). Apart from that though, I like their manner of attacking Cherry, where you provide clear evidence.
The post you quoted has me saying I would not support a lynch on Cherry, so I'm confused here also.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Re Quote 1: What if scum flips? Do we just use the Player List?
It legitimately wouldn't matter. There are two scum in this game. If one is lynched, only one remains and the remaining scum is effectively forced into following that order or outing themselves.

Clara, if you had to give a read on Jeremiah and Kimmy at the moment what would it be? Also, what about Halsey's readlist made you think he'd only read the second half of the game? Reading over it again I see him referencing things from various posts throughout the game up to that point, especially in his comments for Jeremiah and Cherry.

I just saw Clara's new post appear also, which makes me question: what makes you think he didn't read the whole game "properly" and why mention him reading the "second half of the game" specifically if that wasn't what you meant? I'm not understanding why you're going back now and saying, "Well I didn't exactly mean he hadn't read the first half," as that's a rather specific thing to call someone out on in the first place.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Okay wait I need to reread a bit because I've lost track of basically everything right now, but I want to say my opinion about something real quick.

Someone proposed that the person who gets lynched makes the order, which is a great idea. If the person flips scum, we can still use the order regardless of anything else. There's only one scum left at that point so they'll have to follow it too. Even better, if the scum makes an order, we can try and see if there's anything we can tell from it.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Caroline M. wrote:Okay wait I need to reread a bit because I've lost track of basically everything right now, but I want to say my opinion about something real quick.

Someone proposed that the person who gets lynched makes the order, which is a great idea. If the person flips scum, we can still use the order regardless of anything else. There's only one scum left at that point so they'll have to follow it too. Even better, if the scum makes an order, we can try and see if there's anything we can tell from it.

Oh what a dazzling point I made, I think we should make it absolutely clear whether we should follow the fruit list made by the guy getting lynched or just the player list made by AJ in the situation where a mafia gets lynched. Maybe make a post with massive bold writing and dazzling rainbow or any eye catching colour with the details so that no one gets confused and ruins the plan
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:09 pm

You know, at first I was kind of wary of Halsey, they seemed kind of scummy to me. But after the explanation I have to wonder, perhaps one of them did the scummy thing and the other turned it into their great masterplan. This is also something we have to consider after all.

If this was a normal game I would be inclined to trust Halsey, but this is hydra. And one personality making themselves seem scummy, with the other covering it up, doesn't seem that impossible.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Halsey: Have your reads of the players in this game changed any since you posted your original readlist? A lot of discussion has occurred since the original post and I'm curious to see if your thoughts on anyone have changed.

Jeremiah W.: Halsey, from what I can gather from the above post, you have some sort of issue with me quoting someone else's post at the top of a lot of my own. I just do that when I'm responding to a post that wasn't one or two posts above my own, so that people don't have to read back to find the post I'm responding to. I don't see why this is an issue, and if I'm missing the point completely and my "nuance" is actually something else then please correct me because I'm actually fairly confused by this.

By restated information, I mean restating information that had already been made public. Sometimes you also made quick summaries of what has been going on that transitioned into what you were going to say, but I already discussed that. That's why I'm not so hard pressed anymore and dismissed that part. The restating information I just had some nitpicks because you would mostly respond back to a meta game question like the fruit list, but somebody else had already stated those plans if you know what I mean. Why not just quote that? That's reaching though and it's just myself at that point alone, so I let it go.

Emmy A.: I'm agreeing with Halsey that Anima should form her own scumreads/townreads. The only thing I'd change is "would be a scum play" to "could be a scum play," as "would be" implies that there's a reason you think it's definitively not a scum play. So...is there a reason you think it's not a scum play?

No, it is a scum play fully. The reason for this is because a person would first make his/her reads, involve himself in the chat once sometime comes to mind to the person (and I find it hard to believe somebody hasn't had something in their mind that stood out in this chat, especially two people), and I'm sure the SRs of people can be seen by context clues/inference when reading other people's posts. Either that or atleast ask them after you have made contributions.

Now my favorite contradictory player....

Clara H.: First of all, I had already said about the daytalk thing, why do I need to say it again? Second of all, it was more of a speculation anyway, and not a reason for a strong townread.
The FOS thing isnt a big deal, its just a small thing I found strange, certainly not enough to push cherry from a tr to a neutral.

Because what you did was make Cherry your TR/a read and basically, would be a summary. Also I don't understand, it was a strong town-read for you though (most likely convinced its hydras by this point).
Also by your reaction to "pre-game shit", I would think it was a big reaction to you.

Clara H.: The problem I had was that you attempted to make a whole readlist, despite appearing to have only read the second half of the game. It is still bad, because you made a readlist after having a quick read through the game, which can create mistakes. This really strikes me as scum trying to get a readlist out to appear townie, as if you were town, you would have read the game properly in order to create a readlist

Sigh, people just don't listen nowadays. Quoting Myself

Halsey N.: Everybody made a big deal of it so that warped my consensus. Also the fact that I got confused because of various posts by players questioning you for this when you yourself only made very few posts about Jeremiah (you were mostly responding back)

Btw Caroline, I was referring to this.

I didn't really claim I understood, I feel like I understood after. Also, I already stated why I thought all of this. I read the game fast in order to catch up with you guys and might have mixed up some posts with others. I did correct what I stated however before anybody even brought that up, so I don't see how I would be scummy about that.

So Clara, I suggest that you read that again because not only did I make it clear how many times already, I specifically made it clear to you when I wrote my post that answers to you and it seems you didn't read it and just tunneled me or are twisting my words. Quick reading I did do (this did not allow me to differentiate posts in my head as well like I stated so I got some statements mixed up). I however corrected myself immediately like stated before any confusion arose (or atleast to an extreme level). I do however sense a little desperation since quickreading do not equal reading only the second half of the game.

On another note entirely...
Also unlike your readlist which is what you basically did as you stated, I already explained my readlists where more complicated. I sough responses, I sought people getting back to me as stated. I made those statements about accounts that were here open-ended on purpose and asked questions. I had a reason to do this though. I had yet not posted, so I wanted to let people know where I stood (especially after that 4post since addressing each player separately would not be beneficial). All you did is just throw some reads here and there which is scummy by itself (hydras or not, I feel you would look at your partners reasoning for Cherry being town more strongly). I mean, you only look at the negative side my reads which it by itself is a weak argument that I already explained 2 times and you do not even consider the towniness of it outweighing the scumminess (your argument).

Also, if you read the game (I already made this clear twice in my reads and to your post response), I asked you (and will bold so you do not miss this) What do you mean by Pre-Game shit, that statement by itself is too general and can mean so many things. What part or as a whole did you not like about it. Either you didn't read the game well or you are ignoring me. Looking at how you twisted my words, I would not be so inclined to say it was the second.

Also if I remembered correctly, you said you would be "happy to ul" if I explained. I did explain and I feel my reason is legitimate. Seeing that I am on plur now and you come up with an excuse to keep the lynch on me even though I already explained myself seems like you had no real plans to UL me whatsoever. You told me to explain, I already explained (and have explained before, one of those times being when you weren't even present yet) and you insist that what I did is still too scummy in your eyes so you still keep the lynch on me?

Wut???

Jeremiah, I will respond to the read questions btw once I'm done addressing everybody else.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:52 pm

My mistake, don't see desperation. I just see a made up bs response.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:59 pm

My brain is squished and shredded rn
I'll have a look at your post tomorrow When my brain is functioning Hasley. Rn I'm just reading words and they are leaving my head immediately
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:06 pm

Caroline M. wrote:You know, at first I was kind of wary of Halsey, they seemed kind of scummy to me. But after the explanation I have to wonder, perhaps one of them did the scummy thing and the other turned it into their great masterplan. This is also something we have to consider after all.

If this was a normal game I would be inclined to trust Halsey, but this is hydra. And one personality making themselves seem scummy, with the other covering it up, doesn't seem that impossible.

Wait, so am I scummy because hydra partner or am I not scummy. I'm really confused.

The Unimportant Stuff
Emmy A.: Also, is Yomi Luck just wifom?

Eh, it's more like preparing a strategy to counter his/hers on terms of character, not role itself.

[q]Jeremiah W.: Halsey: Have your reads of the players in this game changed any since you posted your original readlist? A lot of discussion has occurred since the original post and I'm curious to see if your thoughts on anyone have changed.[/q]

Well Clara goes from indifferent to scum in my eyes.

If Anima doesn't respond, that as well. Well Anima is already scummy. If Anima doesn't respond with a good defense by the end of Sunday at my timezone, that will be my lynch.

Emmy is basically the same.

Infernando: Well they came, they fillered, they unlynched a player (at that point not scummy but lurky) for a townlean. The lurky part in itself didnt bother me as much because I stated in my reads that person just did some math and left so I did not know how I begin to even try to read such a player. However, now Anima is scummy and Anima had plur at that time so take that information however you want.

Jeremiah: You brought up a nice defense and are asking good questions now. The issue I have with you though is that you ask others for responses about their thoughts on something, you are pretty much only defending yourself when people ask you about Cherry. That pretty much sums up you. You are not doing much to help town other then defending and some stuff about Cherry (when you actually direct your thoughts/questions to other players), not about other players as much.

Need to go through Caroline's posts again as I feel I am missing something. Kimmy's I still need to think over a little more.

Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:10 pm

I have quite a few thoughts about the game and what have been said so far. However, I don't have the time to type it all right now - so do expect some posts in about 16 hours or so. See you then.
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:11 pm

That other post must've worn me out. I mistook the html and forgot to underline the other quotes. I'm going to eat and will be back later. (and maybe go into detail into some of those reads a little more). Btw, nobody else post other reads but me. The reason for this is Anima and I'm on plur so I wanna see how she reacts to mine.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Oh, forgot about Cherry's also. I'll also post that. I'll come back in some hours. Hopefully some other people come online and post so I can ask some other questions. If they just did what Infernando did, I'm going to be forced to respond with a read (that is if they do not answer my questions).
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Caroline's last post confuses me-what exactly is your read on Halsey?

I should rephrase my question to Halsey regarding their comment to Anima. Basically, your earlier comment felt unfinished because I felt like there was a "but" coming. ("It would be a scum play, but...") Thank you for clarifying.

I have thoughts on Clara I'm ecstatic to share, but per Halsey's request I'm currently willing to hold on posting those along with my other reads (there are still a couple of players whose posts I'm rereading anyway and I barely have enough time to post right now). Personally, I'd rather Anima post her own reads prior to Halsey's, but considering Anima's activity level and the fact that deadline is tomorrow I'm not sure if I'll be on to see Anima's reads if she posts them.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:11 pm

unsure if others feel the same way, but i'd like an extension. this is probably one of the most useful days we'll have and I personally am pretty busy until tomorrow and would like some more time
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Sadly, we don't usually get extensions. Maybe an exception since this is a hydra? Question

If Halsey doesn't post his readlist soon, I'll probably just go ahead and post my own. I finally got to a place where I can sit down and finish writing it out. I also may just go ahead and post it pending Anima's behavior when she's next online.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Votecount 1.3

Halsey N.(2)- Cherry P., Clara H.
Jeremiah W.(1)- Emmy A.
Dr. Proctor(1)- Shepherd D.
Emmy A.(1)- Infernando G.
Anima V.(1)- Kimmy S.
Cherry P.(0)-
Caroline M.(0)-
Clara H.(0)-
Shepherd D.(0)-
Infernando G.(0)-
Kimmy S.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Halsey N., Anima V., Caroline V., Dr. Proctor, Jeremiah W.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 4th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Halsey N. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:33 pm

As for extensions, I'll say no, sorry guys. Gotta keep it consistent!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:55 pm

I really want to post this readlist. I've been staying online hoping one of Halsey or Anima will show up, so hopefully I can stay awake that long. To quote one line from this readlist though: "As I also said earlier I'm liking [Jeremiah's] more recent posts and in the hope that it continues I'm moving my lynch to Anima in order to pressure her."

Unlynch Jeremiah W.
Lynch Anima V.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Actually, I just thought of a way we can still get an alignment indicating reaction from Anima even if I post my readlist. Here we go.

Halsey N.-Town. As I said earlier he's been one of the main pushers of discussion and has shown willingness to re-evaluate his reads as new information comes to light, which is a sign of someone dedicated to finding scum as opposed to just getting a lynch off. Reading back through his posts I am still not understanding why there is a push to lynch him, and it feels like people are inflating the importance of his early posts and his comment thart they were a reaction test.

Caroline M.-Town. Similar to Halsey she has been one of the driving forces of discussion and was one of the first people to move us out of setup theory and into scumhunting with her first post in the game (like what I mentioned above about Halsey this is a sign of someone showing initiative that I associate with town).

Kimmy S.-Neutral, lean town. Some of his posts imply to me that he has a tendency to post hastily (the way he quotes a post where I said I wouldn't lynch Cherry then asks why I'm not lynching Cherry comes to mind), but I don't think that in itself means anything alignment-wise (it seems more like someone genuinely not noticing as opposed to trying to twist peoples' words-were he trying to twist words I think he'd take more note of what he was quoting). With that in mind, the way he explains his initial vote on Halsey as well as how he's questioning Halsey and others gives me a townlean still.

Cherry P.-Neutral, slight town lean. I am close to lost on Cherry right now. As others have stated, her tone when defending herself and the way she's sticking to her opinions are generally indicative of frustrated town. I also think there's a lot of misinterpretation involved when it comes to her intentions when voting Jeremiah and Halsey. The problem is that most of what relates to Cherry so far has been defined by her thoughts on Jeremiah and Halsey, which makes it difficult for me to develop a more concrete read on her.

Dr. Proctor-Neutral. True neutral. Five (now six) posts, only two (now three) of which are in the game. That both players in the hydra hadn't logged in untuil a while ago is odd, but nothing concrete about alignment can be drawn from what he has. Looking forward to what's coming in 12 hours.

Infernando G.-Neutral, slight scum lean. People have mentioned most of my problems with Infernando already. Looking over his posts, he firsts lynches Anima while quoting her confirmation post, so I want to hear what that was about and if it was a serious vote. His post where he chastises his partner for not posting is off because it seems like he's just posting to remain active as opposed to scumhunting. This is supported by the fact that the post is just a comment on the fruit chain. I've noticed Clara and I think someone else mentioning Infernando as a good lynch, which I disagree with, as I want to see more of his thoughts on the game and response to what's been said about his votes on Anima and myself.

Shepherd D.-Neutral, slight scum lean. There's the lynch and quick unlynch of Dr. Proctor, and I've given my thoughts on Shepherd's response to it. Shepherd has been on multiple times and not answered this while also not following up with wanting Cherry's thoughts. His most significant post in the game is setup discussion followed by playstyle explanation followed by requesting said thoughts from Cherry, and unlike certain doctors he's been online enough to be answering things.

Clara H.-Slight scum lean. I'm suspecting hydra disagreement affecting Clara, but it doesn't feel like "Oh, I disagree with other me" so much as it feels like, "I don't think what other me did makes sense, let me fix it quickly." The biggest example of this is her read on Halsey. First she implies that Halsey hasn't read the thread, then she switches to "he's only read the second half of the thread," and even that has been amended to "he's only glanced through the game." It feels like each Clara has a different way they want to push Halsey and can't quite agree on how, but that they just want Halsey lynched.

Anima V.-Lean scum. Doesn't have anything currently as far as scumhunting goes, aside from a post asking that others list out their scumreads. As I mentioned earlier, while her initial post was towny in how it was an attempt to tilt the game in town's favor, it's also easy for scum to fake that for towncred, a lot of it is analyzing scenarios that most people would have considered anyway, and she hasn't followed up on the later discussion about that circle or anything else.

Jeremiah W.-Lean scum. As I've explained, I don't see a lot of gamesolving in his posts. Early on he seems focused on avoiding conflict and the posts he had were discussions about mafia theory/setup discussion. As I also said earlier I'm liking his more recent posts and in the hope that it continues I'm moving my lynch to Anima in order to pressure her.

Now I think we should wait for Halsey and Anima's reads.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Emmy A. wrote:Sadly, we don't usually get extensions. Maybe an exception since this is a hydra? Question

If Halsey doesn't post his readlist soon, I'll probably just go ahead and post my own. I finally got to a place where I can sit down and finish writing it out. I also may just go ahead and post it pending Anima's behavior when she's next online.

She's been online as she has logged in and has not responded (that was after this post because I clicked on her profile and it shows her time)

Like I promised I would do in my last reads post.

Lynch Anima V.

Deadline isn't until tomorrow at 9pm EST, so she has enough time to defend herself (23 hours).

Now I'm making my reads and going to ask some questions obv.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:45 pm

The useless players

Shepherd D.:
My last read: Shepherd D: Has contributed to nothing and has brought up a point that was already stated a bunch of times. Not every towny and seems to just be stalling for time until night.

Read now: So same thing I guess. Lynching and unlynching the same guy is basically filler since nothing happened in between btw.

Dr. Proctor.:
My last read: Well, bunch of filler and seems to be barely getting into the game from what this user said "slow on the uptake". Either that or in all honesty, being scum in my opinion. Has not posted anything at all despite accessing the forums when chat blew up and still on Cherry due to RVS reasons. I want to see reads from this player to see which one of these two he is.

Read now:
Dr. Proctor wrote:I have quite a few thoughts about the game and what have been said so far. However, I don't have the time to type it all right now - so do expect some posts in about 16 hours or so. See you then.

Well 5 hours have passed so I feel the same way about you atm. Maybe once 11 hours pass by I might feel different.

(Sorry I'm typing so slowly. Multitasking and taking my sweet time atm). Next post is the last reads (Cherry, Kimmy, Caroline) and the questions.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next