Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:15 pm

if emmy isnt scum, scum could coordinate a qh and then we lose
the added day of discussion would be nice to have w/o the threat of qh looming
i made the assumption that killing me makes the most sense so you dont have a nigh-confirmed town going into lylo since as far as i can tell im universally townread
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by ajhockeystar on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Votecount 5.2
******************************

Emmy A.(1)- Infernando G.
Kimmy S.(0)-
Infernando G.(0)-
Cherry P.(0)-
Caroline M.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Caroline M., Kimmy S., Emmy A., Cherry P.
******************************
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Saturday the 30th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Emmy A. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 969
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:03 am

Oh cool Infernando has been writing more stuff I can destroy.

Re: Caroline, the Clara was mostly because they were very.... how do I put it.... they had a lack of presence. Like they would do things, but they weren't very impactful, at least to me, over the span of the game. And I picked up when Clara lynched me because I was beginning to case them and then boom, tried to scare me off the vote, which pinged me majorly.


Infernando G. wrote:ok I'm back

And awww Cherry you're so nice even when u disagree with something. Way to make anon a safe comfortable place where views can be heard. I am proud! Unlike the meanie Kimmy who's too salty to function smh

Anywayyy In the following posts I will prove where Kimmy is wrong with his reads and explain to you guys why no matter what you think or where u are right now that Emmy is the best lynch for today.


"too salty to function"

I'm calmly quoting and pointing out the flaws in your posts. Way to discredit.

Also weren't you deadset on lynching me the whole day then you suddenly pull off and heap on the weaker one?

Infernando G. wrote:Before that: I know life is unpredictable and whatnot but why has Emmy been so incredibly dead TODAY as compared to the others. Like today is the most important day to be active. Seems sketch.

Now this is stretching things. They've already stated they will be inactive, and you shade them for it. How would you find it sketchy when they have a valid reason? Your slot was inactive for 3 whole days dammit.


Cherry P. wrote:
Infernando G. wrote:Ik I wasnt nailing her down for it. I said "life is unpredictable". I just said seems kinda sketch. Didn't make that into a whole big thing


Okay can u elaborate. I want to see your reasons.
kimmy: gut tr, i like his responses to scummy actions, not excessively opportunistic, defenses are townie
caroline: good posts, i like her reasoning, im struggling between townreading her and poe-scumreading her
infernando: v scummy behavior previously e.g. filler/tunnel/not explaining reasoning, still tunneling a bit tbh, emmy/infernando scumteam doesnt make logical sense to me but who knows it could be possible
posts have town feel to them, gut tr
emmy: erratic behavior, especially wrt kimmy/clara, last min change does make probability of emmy/kimmy scumteam higher, didnt really like her defenses, hasnt named anyone who would be scum aside from you

Infernando G. wrote:
2. If you're saying the chance of two town leaders being scum is really small then u need to stop living under a rock and look around you. Almost every mafia sweep in anon is when atleast two of the three scum were very controlling figures. At this point in the game I don't think there even are town leaders with so few people so idk why this is still a point u have to make.
I thought he was saying that there was no reason that two town leaders couldnt be scum?

Cherry, so you basically said that Infernando has "v scummy behavior previously e.g. filler/tunnel/not explaining reasoning, still tunneling a bit tbh" yet you say their posts have a town feel to it. What about this scummy behavior do you feel will come from Town? I don't see any world where Infernando isn't scum here.


I'm down lynching between Emmy/Infernando today, preferably Infernando since Emmy can't come on down and actually prove their scum/town while Infernando has basically scumclaimed to me. Also I missed one of their posts lemme go back and requote.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:39 am

Here it is. Responses is italics.

Infernando G. wrote:Okay so quoting that large message seems impossible and idk how to make mini small quotes out of one big quote ;-;

So I have the post on another tab and Im gonna respond to them by number instead. I apologize for any inconvenience

1. Idk why u had to address it if Cherry did and just say Cherry addressed it

IDK why you feel the importance of bringing it up.

2. If you're saying the chance of two town leaders being scum is really small then u need to stop living under a rock and look around you. Almost every mafia sweep in anon is when atleast two of the three scum were very controlling figures. At this point in the game I don't think there even are town leaders with so few people so idk why this is still a point u have to make.
And excuse me mister. Maybe if you've been reading my posts you'd know that I have my own reasons in addition to my deceased fellow town mates. Theres nothing wrong in going back to someones reads after they've flipped town and seeing where they were coming from. THE ONLY GOOD PART OF WHEN SOMEONE FLIPS TOWN IS YOU GET BETTER INSIGHT OF THEIR VIEWS CAUSE U KNOW THEYRE CLEAR. So stop harassing me for that. I added my personal reasons to it as well.

The chances of these 2 town leaders being scum is really small. Almost every mafia sweep in anon is when the scum doesn't be a massive lurksack and pull a BS fake tunnel in LyLo with flawed reasonings. "Idk why this is a point you need to make" is just discredit tbh, if you don't see the value behind it you wouldn't even be going on about how scum townleaders win games. So let's see. Your own reasonins has been uh, "bad reactions to my initial read on them", "interactions with a scummy user (Emmy)" and your whole initial lynch was "because Jeremiah scumread me". Yes indeed, you go back and looked a flipped town's reads, NOT TAKE THEM OUT OF CONTEXT. The main issue I take here is that I've already shot down Jeremiah's scumread on me, and you're not doing ANYTHING show that the read is worth digging back up. You've just pulled it up, held it to me, without ever going back to shoot down what I said to Jeremiah about their read being wrong.

3. I said "Correct me if Im wrong" for a reason. I couldn't find that post and I looked back and still can't. If u can quote it for me then I will apologize for my blindness but it still seemed scummy to me.

What's the point of me quoting it for you if you think it'll still be scummy anyways, hence not changing your read on them? Don't get me wrong I don't TR them either you BSing makes sense as Infernando/Caro or if you're bussing, which is highly likely given that Emmy is scummy as shit anyways. You could, y'know, read their ISO, but if you don't want to concede any more points in an already losing case then the most detailed post would be
Emmy A. wrote:I have little time to post right now (recurring theme). In the flood of posts that came after the end of yesterday's votecount was someone theorizing that I'd attribute the nature of my Clara lynch to stress, which is incorrect. It's better attributed to my being sick, which led to (A) me not clearly explaining why I picked Clara over Kimmy and (B) me waiting until extremely late to move to lynching one of the two (it took Cherry's comment on it for me to realize).

I'm pretty sure I detailed my read on Clara throughout the game; the  one thing I may not have mentioned was her tendency to pick one person and focus on them throughout the day, which I saw as very tunnely and agenda based. Day 1 I'm pretty sure I mentioned not liking how she lynched Halsey, said she'd move off if he became townier, then showed no effort to re-analyze him after he'd made a number of other posts. (In fact, I'm pretty sure I bring this up in one of my Day 4 posts as well.) On later days she had good interactions/questioning of the people she lynched, but that in itself was something she'd have done as either alignment after being called out on it and she still focused primarily on pushing one person's lynch.

Right now I still find Infernando to be the scummiest player, and I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts of others on him as well as his reads on Caroline and Cherry (you mention they seem townish to you-now why is that?). The general argument for him being town seems to be that he's too scummy to be scum, which to me doesn't make sense (neither does Cherry's comment on how Infernando pointed something out about mafia killing the person they were fruiting. If everyone got fruit but someone still died, it would instantly become clear that the person before them was the killer. Additionally, the fact that Infernando pointed it out doesn't really mean anything as far as alignment goes.)

I have a number of other things typed up but my battery is low. I'm also in class.

This one here

4. I already said more than "they're scum" Open your eyes thanks

I've already shot down everything else. Open yours first please

5. Yeah but notice how Emmy has literally said nothing about u since Day started? I WOULD ACTUALLY LOVE IT IF EVERYONE SAW THIS COME ONE COME ALL!! If Emmy switched lynches thinking she would lynch Kimmy if Clara flipped town then she would have brought that up today. But thats not the case because you're both protecting each other and refuse to communicate with each other in game to avoid buddying. Her last minute switch was scummy and you indirectly implying it isn't along with "thinking" she's scum is extremely contradicting and goes back to my point of you trying to get me lynched and end the game but still be in safe water if Emmy gets lynched.

What they do or say about me has little implication on my alignment, as they haven't spoken about ANYONE except you since day started. They also clearly stated already that they will lynch Infernando today EoD3. I'm not refusing to communicate with them, I've been impartial in what posts I question. Cherry has no questionable posts, so I don't have any communication with them so far, yet you bring this up now because it strengthens your case. The fact that I do it fairly to all make it NAI, yet you try to reach to make it look scummy.

6. I kind of brought this up in my last response so ill move on

7. Didn't praise it ?_?

8. You never refuted the being lynch happy point. That was the main reason I brought that up. You casually throw your lynch around when really a town player would be a lot more careful with it. Especially after the multiple recurring deaths. I still think ur trying to play off as an impulsive town leader who tries to emotionally appeal to get things done. You're reasons are left unexplained or unfinished. You say one thing and proceed to justify another which is why i think ur scum.
(ok but on a side note why do u put a ! at the end of every player? o.o)

Um dude. I literally went over every lynch I've made and explained why it was carefully reasoned out and then suddenly you come in and be like "nope you didn't" this isn't discredit anymore, this is outright denial. My vote has laid on Halsey, Anima, Jeremiah, Clara in that order, yet you accuse of being lynch-happy. Do you even know what it means?

9. This is like the first reasonable explanation youve made. I don't agree with it though because don't u think its better to lynch someone EVERYONE thinks is scum AND you think is scum rather than someone only u and Emmy do? You say Caroline is based on POE but u think me/emmy has more substance so why are u so reluctant to act on it? This is what I find one of the most scummy things about you.

How am I reluctant to act on it? I've been shitting on you the whole day and indeed, Emmy/You has the most substance, but I personally scumread you more? Is it a scumtell now to have personal opinions differing from the crowds? And how is this "the only reasonable explanation"? You basically picked out the most logic-based and obvious thing and said it was my best, this is basically discrediting every case I've made on you

10. that would make no sense because u only even started to think I'm scum today which can be argued as a case of OMGUS.

Uh no I've expressed dislike on you whole game for lurk and I already scumread you yesterday for the weird tunnely thing out of nowhere after you subbed in.

(bunch of random posts with no response yada yada yada)

Kimmy, if anyone is ignoring responses to posts, its you. I have made real cases on both you and Emmy. You saying I haven't doesn't make it true sweetie. I don't think that scum at this point in the game with Lylo would want to bus one of their partners. I think its heavily more plausible what you're doing by simply mentioning your partner but trying to push the lynch on to a town so u have back up in case it goes wrong. You're terribad reason for not lynching Emmy makes no sense in todays scenario. even YOU think she's scum why re u so reluctant to lynch her then??

Infernando, if you claim that I've been ignoring posts, please start paying more attention. I have made multiple responses to all of your cases on me. You claiming that I keep saying you have no real case doesn't invalidate my responses friend. I don't think that Scum at this point would admit they are bussing because currently the scumeam here is Emmy/Infernando and bussing makes you look good if people don't think you are. Your terribad case on me is what you hold so true to, but you're not lynching me because? I'm not even lynching you right now because of LyLo circumstances, why would I be voting Emmy? Is it scummy now to want to lynch a bigger scumread than a less big scumread but refraining from doing so due to LyLo?

Guys Kimmy is so clearly scum right now and I really think town is better of winning the whole thing if we lynch him today but given the circumstances of Cherry town reading and Caroline not being here as much as I would like I still believe Emmy is the best lynch option today because of the fact that everyone thinks she is scum EVEN KIMMY and so I really hope Cherry and Caroline can understand my reasoning of why Kimmy is trying to push the lynch on me DESPITE the situation right now.

"Guys lemme just do my thing again and just keep repeating Kimmy is scum. Also lemme throw in a bit of AtE and hope my sheer volume and faked conviction of BS can brainwash town enough to actually be convinced." Sorry no

Since no one seems to be doing anything yet, don't wanna run too close to deadline but Im going to

Lynch Emmy



Vote Infernando

me ranting:
I'm tired of dealing with this and forcing myself to keep repeating the same things over and over to an Infernando and for what? For them to ignore/discredit over and over and for Cherry to keep insisting that their posts have a somewhat town feel to it. I'm putting in this much effort into slowly quoting, attacking the flaws in the cases, and what, they get to just insult it, discredit it, ignore it? I'm making new content every single time I do this, every new case I have on Infernando builds off the previous one, but they get to keep saying "Kimmy is scum" "[insert previous case that I've already attacked]" etc. and you still have to consider whose is stronger? I can very well go back and repeat/rephrase everything I've said and call it a new case and save myself the trouble but I'm constantly responding to his most recent posts while he goes off about everything he's already said and I've already responded. For god's sake, please start noticing stuff, not every quotewall is a wallpost, it's not that hard to read my godamn responses for once and actually process it. If you actually do then you'll need some omniscient level reads in order to be able to still say Infernando is Town after all this.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:40 am

god I'm dead tired and DL is in 13 hours imma go off and take a power nap and come back in like 7 hours to see what more BS people can make about Infernando being town.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:55 am

no jesus fuck can you unlynch too
infernando's arguments have almost all been really bad but i dont think hes scum
id prefer if we could talk this out as well
just unlynch in case i'm right and you both are town
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:56 am

also @kimmy the content isnt town but the tone is i guess? i'm having trouble describing what specifically makes me feel like the posts are coming from town but theres 100% something there
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:56 am

its super late, hopefully you see this @kimmy and unlynch
you should unlynch too @infernando
avatar
Cherry P.

Posts : 234
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Caroline M. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:49 am

Before i make a post addressing all the dazzling things that have been said, i just wanna say this before i forgot lol.

Kimmy S. wrote:
I think they did it because that leads to my lynch today if it comes off well, since I basically tried to gladiate Clara.
This can't be true when emmy literally said in her post that she wanted infernando to be lynched the next day

Emmy A. wrote:UNLYNCH INFERNANDO LYNCH CLARA

SINCE OF THE TWO (KIMMY AND CLARA) I STILL SCUMREAD CLARA MORE

INFERNANDO SHOULD BE THE LYNCH TOMORROW STILL

Whats also dazzles me is how you said to infernando:
Kimmy S. wrote:They also clearly stated already that they will lynch Infernando today EoD3
as if you never suggested the fact that emmy wanted to lead a lynch on you today if it goes well. Basically you sorta just made a full 180 in order to keep "shitting on infernando" as you put it and get him lynched.

What's also even more weird is the reason why emmy was erratic. EoD 2 she was erratic for a good reason because both shepherd and jeremiah were both scumreads for her and the way the day progressed they couldnt both be scum so its either one or the other. But end of previous day she was errative over clara; a "consistent scumlean" as emmy put it, and kimmy who was just neutral in emmy's view. From that it's fairly clear that emmy would lynch clara over kimmy because clara in her view is scummy and more likely to flip mafia. So why was she erratic at all? Cherry suggested that emmy just wanted to do the same as what she did with shepherd and jeremiah as they were both town. However like i said in that situation they were both her scumreads but in this situation kimmy isnt one of her scumreads, so surely if kimmy was town then he would pick up on this weird inconsistency since it applies directly to him? Instead the more likely reason is that Emmy was only erratic to give the impression that she is considering a kimmy lynch as a way to softly distance herself from kimmy. Otherwise there is no reason to be erratic because she has said before that she thinks clara is more scummy than kimmy.

Btw cherry i did say before that my dazzling intent is to lynch emmy as i believe kimmy and emmy are the scumteam. I still stand by this intent and belief.
avatar
Caroline M.

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:02 am

uh I realized I screwed up with the Emmy thing. I still think Infernando is scum.


Cherry talk it out with me please. If you say capslocking "X is scum!!1!!1!11!" over and over again is town tone i have nothing to say.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:05 am

I mean when I said Emmy was setting up it kinda slipped from my mind and I wasn't really focusing on dirtying Emmy as I was on trying to get Infernando lynched.

Cherry why get off? There's no possible way qh happens on either Emmy or Infernando because that means the scum is Caroline/Cherry, which is literally impossible (Emmy is inactive).
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:07 am

I seriously doubt anything in his town can be remotely viewed as "towny", and even if it were, I have absolutely no clue how that excuses him from making bullshit arguments on me.


Caroline what's your stance on Infernando then?
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:07 am

...anything in his tone can be remotely...



EBWOP
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Caroline M. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:16 am

Kimmy S. wrote:I mean when I said Emmy was setting up it kinda slipped from my mind and I wasn't really focusing on dirtying Emmy as I was on trying to get Infernando lynched.
But my point was you completely changed what you thought because you were trying so hard to get infernando lynched. Since he was sorta replying to when you said that emmy wanted to direct the lynch to you if all goes well.

Kimmy S. wrote:I seriously doubt anything in his town can be remotely viewed as "towny", and even if it were, I have absolutely no clue how that excuses him from making bullshit arguments on me.


Caroline what's your stance on Infernando then?
Theres one post that infernando made where i explained why its coming from a dazzling townie perspective. No one actually replied to it except for those saying "too scum to be scum is bs" which imo isnt one of those points. This is mostly why i think infernando is town. I also dont think ALL his arguments are bs but i would appreciate if infernando actually looked at the point kimmy made against jeremiahs point and address them. I'll talk more about this dazzling topic in a later post (when i get on my computer).

Kimmy S. wrote:...anything in his tone can be remotely...



EBWOP
How dazzling! Is EBWOP a pokemon?
avatar
Caroline M.

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:55 am

Edit By Way Of Post.

Also brb finding your post.
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Kimmy S. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:03 am

Caroline M. wrote:
Infernando G. wrote:GUYS KIMMY AND EMMY ARE SCUM DOES NO ONE SEE THIS WTFFFFF

This post dazzles me and imo is definitely coming from a townie perspective. From all the "textbook" scummy traits that infernando has shown, you would think he would pull another one by accepting the fact clara got lynched by pretending to be his hydra (since his hydra said that kimmy is fine but clara looks suspicious). Or he would be like "I TOLD YOU FRENS" after clara flipped town at the start of day 5. Although he did that, the fact that he also said it EoD makes the frustration he is conveying come from a town perspective.

So capslocking "X is scum oml wtf !1!!11!!!" reads as townie frustration to you? And here I was putting in an effort to try to remain calm every time I wanted to flare up at something. But seriously, I'm here, trying to calmly respond to everything from a perspective untainted by emotion in a purely objective standpoint in a calm and unbiased tone, and all this while you think that is townie?


Also yes, my thoughts were warped in my extreme effort to get Infernando lynched. Do you feel my conviction now? I'm literally disregarding his potential scumpartner because this one guy reeks so badly of scum he's like, more confed scum to me than even Emmy is.

I seriously don't get you guys TRing Infenando for this. I need to sleep now, I've overworked my brain today. Good night.

-------

http://psanon.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=37
avatar
Kimmy S.

Posts : 118
Join date : 2017-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum