Game 30: Separated Scum

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Nicolette D. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:55 pm

>saying tomorrow is inevitable
was that a slip?
avatar
Nicolette D.

Posts : 44
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pm

dont do this to me right before deadline
avatar
O O.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Nicolette D. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 pm

im p sure titus just hard slipped
avatar
Nicolette D.

Posts : 44
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:58 pm

fuck it i hope this works
lynch teaque
avatar
O O.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Nicolette D. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:58 pm

im not attempting plurshift tho. i want marilyn alive and im not letting any accidents happen
avatar
Nicolette D.

Posts : 44
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:59 pm

I have my doubts Teaque is scum.
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:59 pm

thanks for telling us after hammer
really appreciate that one
avatar
O O.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Nicolette D. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm

i've never been here at dl
does aj post immediately
avatar
Nicolette D.

Posts : 44
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm

If he's not gonna say anything I rather let marilyn make 100 posts to attack me.
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Anyways Nicolette should answer my question on OO vs marilyn
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by ajhockeystar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:09 pm

Votecount 4.3
******************************

Teaque Q.(3)- Marilyn M., Nicolette D., O O. HAMMER
Marilyn M.(1)- Teaque Q.
Titus V.(0)-
O O.(0)-
Nicolette D.(0)-
Not Voting(1)- Titus V.
******************************
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 16th at 9pm EST.

Teaque Q. was lynched.

he was the...:
Vanilla Townie

Night 4 Commence! Deadline is the 18th at 9pm EST or earlier if I get all actions in.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Day 5 Commence!

Votecount 5.0
******************************

Marilyn M.(0)-
Titus V.(0)-
O O.(0)-
Nicolette D.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Titus V., Marilyn M., Nicolette D., O O.
******************************
There are 4 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 21st at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Hit me with your best shot... Fire away...

The majority of today will probably be me vs Marilyn. I'm ready.
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Nicolette D. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 pm

oh day started already
i'll begin by reading hella back
avatar
Nicolette D.

Posts : 44
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 pm

im super tired but i plan on compiling the arguments for marilyn and titus being town/scum tomorrow
not today though because im pooped

in relation to yesterday i really dont like titus's eod play
would like to hear the posts he was going to make at eod2 but ran out of time for (including the cop inspects one, which i think is the only relevant one he said he would do d3?)

main diff between marilyn and titus for me: my head sees reason for both of them to be scum, but my gut feels titus is town while it feels marilyn is scum.
avatar
O O.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why Titus is scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:37 am

I feel so fancy putting in a post title kek

The forum puts quotes in order of appearance in the thread, if that makes sense, so you'll have to just read 4 quotes then see what i say.

Linda G. wrote:More good stuff from Titus, albeit sarcastically and in a manner that wasn't helpful at all. So like, the content was good, but the timings was less so. I'll give you more points for the read list comment, and I'll post my very own read list!

O O. - See post above
Marilyn - Wasn't she the counterwagon until we lynched off an idle player? Rubs me as scum from her unlynch as well as lack of presence
Yuzo / Hiroki / Nicolette - haven't made an impression on me that I can remember. post more, make them good, make an effort.
Teaque - Made a lynch based on a read, received a defense, and altered that read. Good town play, but not good enough to receive a top two spot on my list for townies
Lila - Been doing good things by keeping the chat alive, and isn't as cute as I am.
Titus - You've never done a thing wrong in your life and you should know that.

Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:There's a slip by O O. to try and get town cred: Mafia Vigilante is One Shot. lynch O O. the mafia vigilante, case closed. I'll take your questions throughout the day, but I'll pre-emptively answer a few of the ones I'm expecting

Honestly, when I read that post, I had thought that O O. was softing vigilante to set up for a claim later. However, your points are very well thought out, so I'm just going to add onto them a bit and go off my own way.

O O. wrote:
Linda G. wrote:insert content here
I get the rest so explain the bolded part pls thx


Marilyn M. I very much enjoy how townie she's acting, and most of her posts seem useful and relevant. However, I feel like she's defending O O. and praising Titus too much and it's kind of raising the possibility of her being a traitor cop who found out Titus and suspects O O. of being scum partners. 50-50 w/ her.


I'd also like to let you all know that I'm going to my aunt's birthday party today, so I'll be gone for most of the day.





Hiroki M. wrote:

Marilyn- This is honestly less so a huge scumread on you as it is reasons it would support my theory that you would be scum with Titus. This read is mostly because of the Titus conclusion I drew, as the only thing I found scummy about you was the fact that made your UL on Teaque (who did not have plur) for no reason (You said he didnt post, but he did. You missed his post, though and thought he was still inactive) and you didn't re-lynch anyone. You explained it as waiting to see what wagons pop up, but you could have done that without ULing and allowing plur to sit wherever.

Without this Titus theory, though, I would townread you. It's mostly just a gut thing, but you have seemed mostly townie to me throughout D2 posts. And your anger at my lack of post feels like a townie thing to do.

This scumpair is possible, but unlikely. Titus could still be scum without Marilyn, so I keep my scumread on him. Neutral read on Marilyn. .




Titus V. wrote:
O O. wrote:Post 2: Looking through yuzo’s interactions with people.
Looking back, yuzo fillered A LOT.



I hate bringing back up the "Marilyn is the miller!" theory but I want to note something here. You theorized that Yuzo could have potentially inspected Marilyn, got her as mafia, and tried to defend her. Well, while making my reads regarding Marilyn, I also theorized that a good inspect for scum is Marilyn. That is why I brought up the "Marilyn is Miller" theory, because I sensed that many players in the game were sorta defending Marilyn, which implied that they inspected her and got her as mafia (similar to what you theorized). However, my gut tells me Marilyn is town - which means that the obvious conclusion is that Marilyn is the miller. When you think it is scummy of me to come up with that theory, reflect on your theory regarding Yuzo and Marilyn here and then reflect on my theory. It is very similar to what you have came up here, you just didn't go to the extent that I did.

Ok. The above posts were all I could find that were people townreading me. At the point where you made your miller theory, Linda was dead mafia (theory works here) Teaque was leaning town on your readslist which you made on the same day, with TQ making no posts to make him townier in between (doesnt make sense) and Hiroki was dead town (theory doesnt work here)
So, this entire miller theory you made on me, revolves around You thinking I'm town, and Linda thinking I'm town, meaning it could have been that she inspected me and got me as mafia, with the possibility that Teaque is also mafia and inspected me as mafia. First of all, no. That is a stupid thing to dedicate a paragraph to. Second of all, Linda had a much larger townread on you than she did me, so why not bring up the possiblity of you being miller too. If you were town, you would KNOW you were town, instead of just having a gutread with me. You dont want to suggest you are miller because you dont want your scumpartner (yuzo, though I doubt you knew it at this point) to think, ohshit he might be miller might not be scumpartner
This miller theory of yours is stupid, and I think my one is better tbh
Also, on the day that you were very much considering LYNCHING me, why are you talking about a theory that has me as town?

Titus V. wrote:
O O. wrote:Post 3: looking through everything once more and seeing if anything new catches my eye

Marilyn M. wrote:O O. - Certainly hasnt done much for the game, but their are better options. Neutral/Leaning scum
Linda G. - Made a large post with nice content, but in general was just pro-Titus+Lila and Anti-O (now that I say that I realise my post was mainly Anti-Lila but whatevs) Neutral
Yuzo/Nicolette -  who? - neutral
Hiroki M.- Made one good post, but apart from that, who?- Neutral, leaning town
Teaque - *tips fedora* m'townread, m'reusing joke- town
Lila - Hasnt done much to the game, and didnt know there were traitors, potentially for towncred. Scum
Titus - Is awesome, has done nothing but have good ideas in his posts, should pick me over linda- Town
What jumps out at me here is marilyn tr’ing teaque and titus for (i assume) having good posts. Given that we’ve discussed now that this is mainly a lazy town or scum thing to do (and given the activity marilyn’s had, i don’t think she’s lazy town), this looks pretty bad on her.

That's actually quite a good point. I guess you can say *cough* it's quite HYPOCRITICAL *cough* of Marilyn to do so.

Teaque Q. wrote:
Linda's still a town read, starting off extremely strong and explaining reads quite well. 35-65 scum-town
Titus is neutral town, He's extremely helpful to town, but... he never follows his advice? He asks everyone for read posts but doesn't try to start off and make one of his own.
This makes me think Teaque could potentially have investigated Linda n1, if he’s scum. Either that or he didn’t really take the time to read linda’s argument in full.
Not too sure why teaque doesn’t try and push titus for being hypocritical since (if true) that’s a fairly scummy trait.

I did intent to make a readlist, but I didn't finish it that day sadly.

Marilyn M. wrote:O.O

While I admit, I cherry picked slightly while quoting your things. But it's just the sheer number I got when I did so that startled me
I still want thoughts on this. Marilyn admits she cherrypicked to make her argument (that’s very scummy) and then says there’s a “sheer number” of filler posts when that is not the case (I believe I said that you could argue up to 4 of my posts on that day were filler). Both of those together look really bad for marilyn, imo.

I wasn't active during the end of Day 2, so I will have to go back and read again in details.


Titus V. wrote:Alright, before I post my reads, let's get the initial reactions out of the way:

YES WE GOT MAFIA

WHY DID LILA KILLED HIROKI
Seems super forced. I don’t like it.

Well, I was really happy. You have no idea how happy I was when you came online and lynched Yuzo the mafia.

Nicolette D. wrote:
(about me and marilyn) You two are my best townreads at the moment (ngl they aren't like rock solid trs or anything), and the two people that I would want to live on the farthest, especially because, in a lylo situation, you two have so much in interactions that I'll have more than enough info to make a decision between you two, though I don't think that'll happen for reasons aforementioned.
I'd also like to preemptively answer one question you might have in regards to the scum optimal play with Lila's vig claim situation: you would be mistaken to scumread me for figuring out scum's optimal play. I think it's a good strategy to think in scum's eyes and evaluate everyone's actions based on that. Besides, as scum, I wouldn't have called for everyone to shut up about Lila in the first place, since nobody seemed to notice my hush-hush attempt in the first place; instead, I probably would've chimed in with Yuzo and promoted discussion on them for reasons aforementioned.
Looking at this again, it’s a bit weird. I don’t really like the way Nicolette phrases the me vs. Marilyn situation, feels a little like she’s already planned a lylo with her and us two. I’d like to know if other people think i’m reaching a bit too much or not here.
I also don’t like the wifom but that’s also a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation.

I don't see a clear motivation in wanting you two alive during Lylo.

Titus V. wrote:I am making a post about Yuzo and OO and another one about cop inspects so get hyped!!!
Idr any post about cop inspects, so get that and the post on me out asap, thanks!

I could do that but I am not sure whether it would be useful tbh. The cop inspects might be though.

Titus V. wrote:I want to ask a favor for all of you that will be useful for me. I already asked this for Marilyn, but she kinda didn't answer what I expected so let me ask everyone again:

1) If I flip mafia, who do you think should be lynched next (i.e. who is likely my partner)?

2) If I flip town, who do you think are the last 2 mafia?

I know this may be weird to ask but it will really help me.
One of the reasons i ended up gut tr-ing titus was this, it was super similar to something that a town player in a different NOC i played in did. Also interesting to note how marilyn didn’t answer properly before and then didn’t answer it properly AGAIN.


This is an issue. You've done this long post, including everything to make it seem long, but ALL you do is agree with O.O or say you werent here. Also this.....
"Well, I was really happy. You have no idea how happy I was when you came online and lynched Yuzo the mafia."

The post he was saying seemed forced was when you said why did Lila kill Hiroki. This happened after Linda was lynched. This shows that you probably werent happy about the whole linda thing, but you WERE happy when O.O lynched Titus, because you didnt die. I dont like how you also mentioned the words "The mafia" like we all know what he flipped it comes across as you saying "Im happy you lynch Yuzo not just because it saved me because he is also mafia like thats a BIG part of it obviously duh im town"

Titus V. wrote:
Marilyn M. wrote:I have a few things I want to reply to, but I'll start
With your read on me because I feel like defending myself is the most important step
My read on you was AWFUL. I admit it. You can use that to justify your lynch.
I feel like this is kind of post that triggers OO scumtells/gutreads (considering he said he didn't like my post that said something along the line of nothing I say will change marilyn read...)

As far as the rest of it goes, the thing Titus called me out on was when I called HIM a hypocrite. He then called me a hypocrite because I was a hypocrite when reading you. Aside from that he really didn't have a defence to what I said
Are you gonna point out why I don't have a defence or are you fixated on scumreading me that you are gonna ignore what I said as not having a defence?




First part is nothing and i dont need to respond to it
Second part, you are the one who im saying didnt have a defence. You need to show where you had a defence, not other way round
Titus V. wrote:I forgot to collapse my quotes don't kill me Linda... oh wait you are dead hahaha :^).

Marilyn M. wrote:
Aside from that, I really don't understand your gut read as town on Titus. You call him out for so many things and you claim a lot of his posts feel 'off' but then say you have a gut read as town on him.
It honestly feels like you just really want to lynch me, and can't find a reason to not lynch Titus, so you just kinda gutread him
I don't understand your logic here. Firstly, there is no motivation. What is the point, if he is mafia, of not lynching me? There is only one mafia left, so he doesn't have to be wary about lynches anymore. Furthermore,
it is not like he townread me and thus not a sudden shift in reads. Secondly, I sense a bias here. I feel like since you scumread me, you believe everyone should scumread me too. Why would the fact that he doesn't have a reason to lynch me effect his willingness to lynch you in anyway?

I don't nessicarily think you are scum because of it, I just don't understand why. Now that I can agree with. Your only valid reasons for lynching me are that I had a bad read on you, which I get why you scumread me for, and when I 'cherry picked' I was just going for everything that wasn't big contributions, which I shouldn't have done. Your other valid reason is the Yuzo thing, which, having read it, I do see where you are coming from. The only thing I can say to this is that it falls under my miller theory with Titus.
...Are you saying that this miller theory may have a little credibility in scumhunting and thus not such a scummy thing to say after all?

you did, however, put some real thought into what you typed. You read back, and took, what I saw, as an unbiased view of the entire game, which I really appreciate

I do still believe Titus is the best lynch for today so I will lynch Titus

Ive already stated why this post is hot garbage, and Titus didnt seem to understand that I TOWNREAD O.O
just including it for extra evidence

Titus V. wrote:I just realized I spammed the whole page with quotes ;-; Please don't hate me I have no idea how to do it like OO.

Anyways, I would like to ask Teaque a question:
Since you ranked me and Marilyn at the same level, who do you think should be lynched? Has that changed?

For now, I am gonna Lynch Marilyn because I do think OO is town from the interactions yesterday (or at least, he ranks higher than Marilyn now in my reads). The interesting case here is whether Teaque   or Marilyn should be lynched today. When I finish my thoughts on that, then I will relynch accordingly.

Now then. I have seen very little stuff that suggests that you scumread me more than you did yesterday so far. so why is it that you cant find any reason to lynch scum, so much so that someone who is NEUTRAL on your most recent readslist, is the person you are lynching. Do you have that little reasoning to lynch anyone? I cant believe this

Marilyn M. wrote:I'm going to start with this one because it is the worse
Titus V. wrote:

1) Changing reads is a scum tell when THERE IS MORE THAN ONE MAFIA ALIVE!!! If you actually read the reasoning when I posted that scumtell, I said that mafia might inspected their partner and thus changing their read. When there is only one mafia left, changing reads is not a scum tell! Stop throwing the word "hypocrite" around carelessly + stop adhering so strictly to these said scum-tells without considering where it is coming from.

2) I left my paragraph in there as a comment to your post. In no way did I say that you are scum simply because of what you said there. If you recall my reads, it was Yuzo/OO > Marilyn > Teaque > Nicolette. Yuzo is dead, I now townread OO, oh guess who's next? You and Teaque. That is why I said I will lynch you FOR NOW and WILL RELYNCH accordingly when I go back in detail and read between you two.

3) If OO was mafia, his last second plurshift that "saved me" didn't make much sense. The only way it would make sense is that he must have inspected me as mafia, so he didn't want me dead while he didn't mind Yuzo dying. However, since Yuzo flipped mafia, by that logic I must be the town miller or something. IMO OO as mafia just doesn't make sense. Furthermore, his posts, although reaction-based, are very solid and I would rather have him alive.

1) not exactly. The big difference is that a mafia died, meaning now there is only 1 mafia. So, going back to my miller theory because it keeps making sense, when there was a mafia alive, and a possibility of me being your partner, your had me as neutral since you inspected me as mafia, but when Yuzo died and it was just you left, you realised I am miller, not your mafia partner, and so you had me as scum

2) this is the second time you've done this "I'll lynch now but Ul later" thing
you dont HAVE to have a lynch on someone at all times

3) I DONT THINK O.O IS MAFIA O MY GOD

Titus V. wrote:You know, the thing is that if I really wanted Marilyn gone I could have easily done that. I could have left my lynch on her when I saw Teaque came online but I didn't. I wasn't sure if she was truly the scum. But then I went back to Teaque, and thought to myself, why would a mafia intentionally act like this? Take Yuzo for example, he was mafia yet he did defend himself while making large posts. It just doesn't make sense. From my personal point of view, keeping Marilyn alive and lynching Teaque is suicidal. If Teaque turns out to be town, I am definitely dead by tomorrow. Since I know I am town, a Teaque lynch easily meant a Nicolette, OO, Marilyn Lylo. I don't know what to think about that. Then what if Marilyn was lynched, if she isn't mafia then Teaque will probably be lynched tomorrow. That means a Nicolette, OO, Titus lylo. Yeah, that's just horrible because I can foresee the outcome. The sad part here is that there is more hope for a town victory when I'm dead before Lylo. I really don't know what to think. This post is mainly ranting, I have to go soon I'm sorry if this post doesn't make much sense. But I'm trying to look at the game in a bigger picture.

A question to Nicolette:
Assume it was LYLO, who would you lynch between Marilyn and OO? What would be the deciding factor?

From what I just wrote, it is best for me to lynch Teaque. Yet, I have a better idea that would help me get a clearer picture of the game. The one person I have mixed thoughts about is OO, I had him as most scummiest but from yesterday's actions moved him above Marilyn as town. What would really help me read him?

Lynch Marilyn

How about letting OO decide who should be lynched for today?

1) not exactly. Teaque had no lynches on him, and could have just as easily lynched you. So you are wrong
2) you arent certainly dead, because lynching TQ like we did leaves town completely split. O.O+ you on me. Me and Nicolette on you. Today is literally a race for plurhammer
3) It's at this point Titus realises that Me, Teaque, and Him will be lynched in an unknown order, because unless someone is like a hidden innocent child cop or something, if Nicolette/O.O are mafia they have won. The fact that we are all going to get lynched shows that it really doesnt matter who Titus lynches, he is going to die at some point and we are going to win.
4) "keeping Marilyn alive and lynching Teaque is suicidal" followed by "It is best for me to lynch Teaque."
followed by you lynching me.
So whats happened here is you stated that lynching Teaque is bad, so you need to lynch me. You realise it will be kinda scummy of you to lynch me, since I would be the one, today, to have a case against you. So you say, wrongly, that it is best for you to lynch Teaque, to make yourself seem townie when you lynch marilyn
5)isnt it convenient that person you suggest decides is the person who has been trying to get me lynched for 2 days

Titus V. wrote:Oh I so look forward to tomorrow.
And you know there is a tomorrow because?
If its because you think TQ is town, then lynch me gdi, unless you thought we were both town, which means you thought, uhh, O.O was scum? yeah you're mafia
Titus V. wrote:I have my doubts Teaque is scum.
THEN LYNCH SOMEONE ELSE
avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:41 am

Titus V. wrote:Hit me with your best shot... Fire away...

The majority of today will probably be me vs Marilyn. I'm ready.

One last thing
You really have done next to no scumhunting of your own. You are supposed to be hitting others with your best shot, whilst stopping yourself from being shot

Someone has to start us off, so here we go
Lynch Titus V.
avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:54 am

Correction: Linda thought I was quite scummy day 2. So your miller theory is worse
avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Titus V. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Now to refute what Marilyn just said:

1) Regarding the Miller Theory: Okay, honestly? I have no idea what you want from this argument. I have said before that the miller theory was just a personal justification that was made because I thought you were town. I felt that since you were a good target of inspection, and not really anyone scumread you (those that do were mainly coming from the fact that you attacked them first i.e. Teaque, OO etc.) Now this could mean that you are mafia, and your scumpartners inspected you and got you as mafia. However, I believed your posting style was town, so I made the miller theory. This did not affect my reads on you whatsoever.
"If you were town, you would KNOW you were town, instead of just having a gutread with me." I don't quite understand this, can you elaborate?
Furthermore, I considered you for a lynch yes, but did I say I definitely want to get you lynched? For the past 2 days, I believed that I said stuff like "this will be temporary", "subject to change after making my readlist" etc. After making my reads, you were no longer the best choice. Note that at the end of the past 2 days, I never had my lynch on you.

2) It's just a matter of posting style of being forced or not. Whatever you want to think about it. Furthermore, I didn't make that post long to fool you guys. Firstly, that would be quite dumb since no one in this game is that stupid to be like Titus made long post he's town! Secondly, I don't know how to make it smaller.

3) Do posts like these count as defense to you??? That's what I meant because you seems to have quite an attitude there. It's easy to brush off these posts as not "defense" if you are scumreading me.

4) I knew that you townread OO. I just didn't like that post at all. Why? Well basically, you townread OO but you didn't like that he gutreads me as town. What that basically meant to me is that "OO, I trust you and I scumread Titus, so you should scumread Titus too". If you believed he was town, then why would you need to question that he "just wanted to get you lynch?" That seems contradictory. To me it just seems like a post to convince OO to lynch me.

5) Process of Elimination. I had OO/Yuzo > Marilyn yesterday. Yuzo died, OO convinced me that he was town. Who's next on the lynch? Marilyn, it's you. I still have no idea why you are confused over as to why I lynched you. Furthermore, as I have said for the past 2 days, I will reconsider my lynch when I decided on you and Teaque. It's not FIXED.

6) About the scumtell: Not really, as explained above, you are the logical lynch. About the lynch: "You don't have to lynch someone all the time" --> Okay? But I know I can unlynch later so why not? (I did unlynch every time I said something like that) About you townreading OO: I explained WHY I THINK OO IS MORE TOWN THAN YOU. THAT POST WAS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT OO. O MY GOD

7) If I want you dead, why would I unlynch you when Teaque came online? He had us at equal so it was likely that he would hammer to save himself. Yes, today is a race for plurhammer, one that I see you have already started. About that post, I lynched you because I had my doubts that Teaque was scum. I said that yes, in the long run, me dying is probably better. But I think I can convince you guys otherwise. Also, I felt that I could get more information out of OO if he was the one to decide that lynch. I'm indifferent with you two dying anyways so why not?

Cool Because I doubt Teaque was scum. I also doubt that you are scum. Furthermore, I anticipate today to be quite one hell of a day, if Teaque was alive. Are you guys really that confident about your lynches? I didn't think you two are both town, I just don't know what lynch is better. Since Teaque isn't posting anything, I didn't mind him dying.

9) I DID NOT LYNCH ANYONE!

10) I have done next to no scumhunting on my own. Point out why you think so? Do you think my readlist is null because it was badly written? My post on Yuzo doesn't mean scumhunting because Nicolette thought of him as scum first? The fact I pressured you early in the game is not scumhunting?
avatar
Titus V.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:00 pm

1) Then why are you referring to it on day 3? I'm bringing it up because you brought it up. the bolded part is me questioning why you didnt havea miller theory on yourself. Linda, teh flipped scum, townread you, and provided you are town, you would know it wasnt because you were scum. Why make a miller theory on me but have no belief that you are the miller?

2) sorry i didnt realise your backspace didnt work, that explains it
posting style? really? You want me to playermeta you in anon? it was forced

3) kek

4) well thats not what you said when you replied to the post

5) I understand that. The problem is that you had me as neutral and didnt provide evidence that I am scum. If you dont know why the person you are lynching is scum, then you shouldnt be lynching them at this stage in the game. Idc if it was "temporary" or not

6) sure, why not. but at the same time, why? it just seems pointless to me

7) at the time of you unlynching me teaque had no votes on him. It was just as likely that he would lynch you

Cool <----- I was so confused why you did the sunglasses emoji until i typed Cool myself XD

This is the problem. YOU DONT SCUMREAD ANYBODY IN THE GAME. You dont think any of us are scum? It's just plain stupid at this point that you are alive

9) then lynch someone that isnt Teaque. Convince people to not lynch teaque. Take the reigns and do something

10) great. three attempts at scumhunting in 3 days
I think that sentence sums it up really

avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:19 am

alright guys remind me not to ever promise to look back again that was actually agonizing
i've done it way too much at this point and i'm not doing it again

im also STILL incredibly tired so the lists will be shite but regardless i put an hour or two into looking back so here you go (lists will likely not be complete as im struggling to stay awake rn)

arguments to lynch titus: miller theory stuff, pinged own scumtells, reacted very poorly to pressure, seemed to have very forced reactions, scummy plurshift???, lazy town/coasting mafia play, extremely poor/scummy eod presence, not following up on what he said he'd do (i added this one because i still dont see the cop inspects post from him), not done much overall aside from defending himself

arguments to lynch marilyn: filler, built poor arguments w/ cherrypicking and hypocrisy, associations with yuzo, ignoring/skirting around questions, looking at things in black-and-white, not done much overall aside from defending self/pushing titus (lynching teaque doesnt count, afaik she lynched him because he was a wildcard??? and then scumread titus more while simultaneously pushing a narrative of teaque as scum which i still cant wrap my head around)

if you dont feel like reading that whatever
marilyn go defend yourself from whatever you haven't yet
titus go write the posts that you said you would
nicolette argue with me as to why the reasons to lynch titus are worse (ie hes scummier) than the ones to lynch marilyn and if you think the case on marilyn is justified because i havent gotten much outta you re: that
avatar
O O.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:19 am

ill look at what's already been said tomorrow sorry if i repeated things because i just skimmed the new stuff
avatar
O O.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Marilyn M. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:50 am

Filler? Really? I get that I fillered as much as you and I accused you of it, but I don't think it's a reason for me to be lynched, just as you didn't see it as a reason for you to be lynched.
Ignoring/skirting around questions: The only thing Incan think if is the question Titus asked me. I didn't see him asking for the more detailed answer, and when you brought it up I answered. If you can name other examples of this, that would be great
Not done much aside from scumhunt and defend myself
What else do you want me to do? That's literally the 2 things you do in mafia. I've made multiple posts explaining why Titus should be lynched. I did them all on titus because I feel he is the best lynch, so I should push him ahead of others
The thing with TQ+Titus is similar to Titus' thing with him and me. I wasn't sure which was scum. I felt it was more likely that Titus was scum, but nobody was lynching them, so I lynched Teaque, who I also thought could have been scum

Conclusion: most things I have done bad, Titus had done worse

avatar
Marilyn M.

Posts : 88
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : I'm in paris, but my arm is in Rome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Votecount 5.1
******************************

Titus V.(1)- Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.(0)-
O O.(0)-
Nicolette D.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Titus V., Nicolette D., O O.
******************************
There are 4 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 21st at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Titus V. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by O O. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Marilyn M. wrote:Filler? Really? I get that I fillered as much as you and I accused you of it, but I don't think it's a reason for me to be lynched, just as you didn't see it as a reason for you to be lynched.
iirc when i pointed out filler you had more than I did. to be fair, though, there hasn't been any filler from you post day 3 (i think).

Marilyn M. wrote:
Ignoring/skirting around questions: The only thing Incan think if is the question Titus asked me. I didn't see him asking for the more detailed answer, and when you brought it up I answered. If you can name other examples of this, that would be great
its that and then you ignoring me asking you to elaborate on your argument eod2

Marilyn M. wrote:
Not done much aside from scumhunt and defend myself
What else do you want me to do? That's literally the 2 things you do in mafia. I've made multiple posts explaining why Titus should be lynched. I did them all on titus because I feel he is the best lynch, so I should push him ahead of others
thats simplifying what i said, you only were pushing titus and didn't really look at anyone else
i suppose a lot of us are guilty of that at some point though so i'll concede the point

Marilyn M. wrote:
The thing with TQ+Titus is similar to Titus' thing with him and me. I wasn't sure which was scum. I felt it was more likely that Titus was scum, but nobody was lynching them, so I lynched Teaque, who I also thought could have been scum
The way you phrased your post conveyed something completely different. based on the way you explained yourself it also seemed like you were just lynching teaque for self-preservation, which is fine, but you tried to pretend like you had actula reasoning to do so.

Marilyn M. wrote:
Conclusion: most things I have done bad, Titus had done worse
idk how you got that conclusion from the points above but ok

unrelated to this, this activity is absolutely abysmal. you guys have things that you can talk about (e.g. the things i asked you to!), this really shouldn't just be me and marilyn posting every day.
avatar
O O.

Posts : 94
Join date : 2017-06-21
Location : O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 30: Separated Scum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum