PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 18: Jungle Republic

+14
Ryou N.
Melanie B.
Mollie H.
Egan G.
Ephraim M.
Captain Aiden
Dr. Akihabara
Dominick C.
Ralph I.
Dr. Yung
Sullivan J.
Kyle L.
Eliza A.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ryou N. Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:42 pm

Oh, true, this particular bit of information slipped my mind. Have I mentioned I hate subbing into a game? I keep forgetting stuff...

And since I don't see you as Mafia, Unlynch Katrina K.

Lynch Ralph I.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Mollie H. wrote:
Egan G. wrote:what the FUCK my reads have been fucking off. Mel b was mafia... I'm honestly lost now.
^ Looks like an incredibly transparent attempt to distance himself from the kill ^

Vote: Egan G. Trust me this time and not Katrina ffs, both Dominick and Aidan were clearly town >_>.

I'm just stating a fact. My reads have been off. Makes me think that katrina is town even though she has fucked up multiple lynches now and dr a and you are bad ?_?
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:22 pm

k no one post
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:17 am

Ryou N. wrote:Oh, true, this particular bit of information slipped my mind. Have I mentioned I hate subbing into a game? I keep forgetting stuff...

Lynch Ralph I.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you see me as mafia? If you find me scummy, and I'm confirmed not WW, then your read on me would be mafia because that's the only scum party left... unless you are accounting for someone else being mafia. I just find it really interesting how quickly he flipped from a read of me being WW to me being definitely town. That may have been a scum slip, just saying. What do the rest of you guys think?
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie H. Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:31 am

Katrina's mafia, Egan's werewolf, lynch the werewolf.

If Egan doesn't flip werewolf I say we just go for Kat tomorrow. She's the biggest scumread to take out, but werewolf is more important to kill.
Mollie H.
Mollie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:53 am

Katrina K. wrote:
Ryou N. wrote:Oh, true, this particular bit of information slipped my mind. Have I mentioned I hate subbing into a game? I keep forgetting stuff...

Lynch Ralph I.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you see me as mafia? If you find me scummy, and I'm confirmed not WW, then your read on me would be mafia because that's the only scum party left... unless you are accounting for someone else being mafia. I just find it really interesting how quickly he flipped from a read of me being WW to me being definitely town. That may have been a scum slip, just saying. What do the rest of you guys think?

My read on you was possible WW, not Mafia, and that was because the early game stuff slipped my memory. Now that I look back and reread it, you did defend both Mafia a bit... But I have a stronger feeling toward Ralph and Egan than I have towards you.

I unlynched you because I want to avoid tunnelling on you while the evidence wasn't particularly strong and certainly weaker than with my other reads.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:52 am

Well in my defense, both of the mafia were actually really townie (almost everyone seemed surprised that Melanie B was mafia, and everyone had town reads on Dr. Yung, who was shaping out to be a town leader), and some of the other members of town have been scummy. (Notice that mollie has yet to call me out on my accusations of ephraim day 1)

Mollie, first off, I'm not the mafia. Either way, look back at your own thoughts and do the math. If e gang isn't WW, it would still be more of a priority to kill the WW. Because lets say e gang is town 4v1v1 ->3v1v1-> 2v1v1 it would be plylo. So in that situation if we lynch the mafia, then it would be gg ww. The only way we can win is if we lynch the WW today or tomorrow. Now let's say e gang is mafia. What are we gonna lynch me? I would be confirmed town. You've got to think what you say through a little more. Don't act like you know everything because you dont. Your "perfect strategy" would make us lose.

Plus how about you look at everyone else's moves, and not just mine. The way it is right now, you are tunneling on me using a baseless and opinionated statement that fails to hold merit when you look at the big picture.

I'll do an in-depth analysis/reads list soon... I'm still really tired (the beach can really drain your energy) and i think i still have sand in places where the sun don't shine. Can someone help me clean that? Fluffy-kun?! I need you to come out and lick the sand out from there please. Let me see your face too.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:51 am

Katrina K. wrote:
I'll do an in-depth analysis/reads list soon... I'm still really tired (the beach can really drain your energy) and i think i still have sand in places where the sun don't shine. Can someone help me clean that? Fluffy-kun?! I need you to come out and lick the sand out from there please. Let me see your face too.

Ewww? I'm seriously considering lynching you just for this.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:56 pm

You realize there would be no point in lynching me right now, as I just explained. So don't even think about it. We need to find the god damn ww.

Ryou, Mollie, Ralph, and E Gang are all possibilities for WW. Anyone could be Mafia. The only reason why I'm ruling out Dr. A for being WW is because Werewolf would not bussed in that situation, plus he had the chance to push plur. off him.

Dominick C. wrote:To Dr. Akiha(insert letters here); I recognize that my attacks on Katrina come off as totally scummy. The initial post I made was before we had any sort of reads to go off of, and I kind of just tunneled it. Reading through pages 10-12ish, I agree that Sullivan J.'s posts have seemed either filler or lurk-ish, like he's trying to avoid being pulled into any sort of spotlight.

Just saying that even Dominick stated that he looked scummy... Mollie.

E gang- has filtered and been scummy since the beginning. He also thought melanie was "for sure" town solely because of her avatar. Placed pressure on Mollie, Ryou, and Sullivan, but never followed through with a lynch. The three listed above were lurkers. Yet he never pushed on the inactives of day 2... prob cuz he would have been a hypocrite. He's been defended by both mafia, and defended them as well, namely, Melanie B. Honestly I truly feel like he is mafia. I just don't see a strong connection between him and sullivan.

mollie- The first one rl'd e gang. The new Mollie, kept that lynch while adding her suspicions on me and Dr. Akihabara. Yet she decided to focus and tunnel vision on me for what reason? It isn't scummy to make bad decisions. I mean there was a huge push on Ephraim Day 1 because he was stating the obvious. There was also Dominick making a REALLY bad decision to inspect me N1. Lets also add the fact that Dominick was pushing on me day 1 ONLY because I was "shitposting" when my posts from when the game started had some worth, but because they included lolicon they were automatically "shitposts". Let me also add in the fact that you are acting like Aidan and Dom were obvious town when even some of the dead CONFIRMED town didn't think so. Guess what. Hindsight is 20/20. You can't say someone is obvious town once they have been confirmed town. And you can't say that you were 100% positive that it was a failed hypo or that they were obvious town.With two scum parties, there was still the possibility of one being mafia or WW, and you can't rule one out as not being a member of either party without that being viewed as a possible scum slip. So tell me how were you so sure that they were town? You also seem so sure that E gang is WW when its possible that he could be mafia, and while I won't deny he is scummy, I have to wonder why have you been so sure he's the WW since the second you joined the game? You could be mafia who thinks she knows who the WW is or you could be WW trying to lead us astray from targeting you, or even a townie who thinks they've caught the WW.

Ryou- The first one filtered a bit but also posted his thoughts on hypo. The second one was straight up filler city. The current one has been relatively helpful, but also kinda jumpy when it comes to his reads. I mean he went from me being town to me being ww to me definitely being town to me possibly being mafia, albeit unlikely. However, he's been helpful and contributing. I really don't know what to say for you either. Null.

Ralph- i see a connection between him and Sullivan in that they both fostered the WW nightkill (Sullivan stating Dr. Yung was a good target, and Ralph saying that he didn't think Dominick was seer.) Add on to the fact the first nightkill. He didn't believe that Dominick was seer, and Dominick didn't die... (albeit sullivans suggestion may have affected this) Add in the fact that he let the only seer claim die to plurality. He's been wishy washy, and reluctant to lynch. His defenses have also been lackluster. I believe this makes him a fine candidate to be the werewolf.

Dr. A- has been relatively helpful since the beginning. Most people saw him as town relatively early on in the game, we both have been on the same page. He also supported Yung and Melanie. He's gone from being helpful to not contributing at all. It may be because he's busy, but he's shown up a few times now and has still yet to contribute. He may possibly be mafia, but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of doubt. Either way, he shouldn't be lynched today. I'll keep my eye on him, but I feel he is more town than not.

Unlynch E gang Lynch Ralph.

Also i want everyone to be active NOW. Post reply read over everything We need your inputs now more than ever, and I better not see anyone hammering someone.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Guys we are in a way better position than 17. We still have a mislynch, while they are in mylo. Anyways I did some more review of everything thats been posted so far... mainly in regards to Mollie because my read wasn't so solid on her...

Mollie H. wrote:Katrina's mafia, Egan's werewolf, lynch the werewolf.

If Egan doesn't flip werewolf I say we just go for Kat tomorrow. She's the biggest scumread to take out, but werewolf is more important to kill.

Katrina K. wrote:
Mollie, first off, I'm not the mafia. Either way, look back at your own thoughts and do the math. If e gang isn't WW, it would still be more of a priority to kill the WW. Because lets say e gang is town 4v1v1 ->3v1v1-> 2v1v1 it would be plylo. So in that situation if we lynch the mafia, then it would be gg ww. The only way we can win is if we lynch the WW today or tomorrow. Now let's say e gang is mafia. What are we gonna lynch me? I would be confirmed town. You've got to think what you say through a little more. Don't act like you know everything because you dont. Your "perfect strategy" would make us lose.

Plus how about you look at everyone else's moves, and not just mine. The way it is right now, you are tunneling on me using a baseless and opinionated statement that fails to hold merit when you look at the big picture.

So I realized something...she's been going pretty hard that e gang is WW... but she indicated doubt by using the word "if" meaning that she believes there is a possibility E gang is not WW. And then no matter what way I look at it, if we don't lynch werewolf today or tomorrow it's GG WW, but I was confirmed not WW. And she knows that. So why would we lynch me in general. Why would she even suggest that? She's been putting out an air that she is calm calculating. That she thinks two steps ahead but this completely contradicts her logic. She even said so herself
Mollie H. wrote:What would have been a better psycho-analysis of myself is that I'm a very assertive and confident player. I know my abilities in this game and I spent 5 hours milling through this 14 page thread to create the best reads I can, and I am telling you that Egan is anti-town and the likeliest werewolf in the game based on current information, and Katrina is almost certainly mafia, but obviously not werewolf. Now calm down sweetheart and let the townies do the talking :p.

Let's add in the fact that what happens if E gang flips mafia, like i expect him too. The way she stated her sentence is like either way we must lynch Kat tomorrow. So what will she do then will she push for a lynch on a then confirmed townie... oh wait she won't have to, because I would have been killed by the werewolf. Honestly it would make sense if someone smart like her was the last werewolf.

Her main argument against me is that I have been "defending e gang" (even though that would make no sense in a buddying standpoint because theres only 1 ww left as was per her read, so that meant she saw him more as a mafia member she could get rid of easily) and that I pushed on an "obvious townie" who everyone else has agreed wasn't obvious. Hell whats your idea of obvious?  You can’t say with certainty that they were obvious town. You said Melanie was "obviously town” but she flipped mafia.

You state things like how “clearly no one” agreed with me, when there was literally no one active enough to express their dissent.

She brushed off my ideas as fluff or flawed without even trying to consider my viewpoint. I also provided sound and solid reasoning as to why it was either Dominick or Aidan. I don’t understand how you assumed he was predicting hypo when everyone had already stated that hypo was bad. You twisted my own words against me making it seem like I thought Dominick was town when I lynched him. That I decided to unlynch him so that I wouldn’t look scummy when it was, as I had stated in my original vote changing post, the retract of Aidan that caused me to unlynch Dominick. I told you that I did not lead a lynch on the seer, and I even tried to push the lynch away from the sole seer claim, who i doubted mainly because he inspected me, when I was obviously not a WW. And then you also used the fact that I was targeted by the seer, which was a bad move by Dominick, in order to push a lynch on me.

And then there is something the original Mollie said that doesn’t sit right with me.

Mollie H. wrote:This game has been ridiculously talkative and filled with a lot of senseless drivel. Hypo is not worth the claim when there is no sort of blocking role. Our best bet is for seer to remain quiet until they find at least one ww. And even if they find one, it may behoove us to wait until they find both. Time will tell on that option.

What do you guys think about that post? (granted this is something not posted by her...)

Honestly I don’t trust Mollie. But I may be biased. Someone please go on and look at what I am posting and tell me if it makes sense or not. I really feel like she could be werewolf because she is just a hodgepodge of contradictions.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Votecount 4.2

Ralph I.(2)- Ryou N., Katrina K.
Egan G.(1)- Mollie H.
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Ralph I., Egan G., Dr. Akihabara
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 7th at 9pm EDT.
If the deadline was now, Ralph I. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:12 am

Great so Dr. A was online and hasn't posted... he better be compiling a damn post and one that looks in-depth at every post at this exact moment. Although i looked at his last time on before he logged in and it said it was september 3, a little bit after his most recent post. So i can't really call his disappearances as scummy.

Also I've been doing some thinking and honestly i feel mollie is a better candidate for WW rn. Idk there's just something about her constant aggressiveness that doesn't add up. plus pretty much all of what i said in the previous post. ralph is trying to help town find the ww, it seems, (trust me i reviewed multiple times) he's always adjusting to the situation. The basis of my scum read on him from my list was merely circumstantial, and by the way mollie has been advertising herself, seems like something mollie is capable of. WWs would be able to sense hypo, they thought Dom and Aidan were hypoing. They targetted young who could pass for a seer, plus he was shaping up to be a town leader. She targeted ephraim for the same reason. She killed Mel B because she was generally seen as town and that opposition could make it more difficult to achieve wincon. (its harder to win with a confirmed townie.)

Mollie am i creating a radical scenario? I don't think so...

E gang her main target of tunnel vision looks more like mafia imo, and I'm confirmed not ww. My convictions shall not falter. (inb4 i change my mind again lol.)

Unlynch Ralph Lynch MDMA (Mollie)
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:53 pm

OK ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?! I POST WITH A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIME IN ADVANCE AND ASK FOR FEEDBACK AND I DONT GET THAT?!

Don't yell at me for when Ralph gets lynched and flips town and Mollie flips WW tomorrow. This is the SAME thing that happened D2. MY LORD.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Votecount 4.3

Ralph I.(1)- Ryou N.
Egan G.(1)- Mollie H.
Mollie H.(1)- Katrina K.
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Ralph I., Egan G., Dr. Akihabara
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 7th at 9pm EDT.

Ralph I. was lynched.

He was the...:

Night 4 Commence! Deadline is in 2 days or when the Werewolf sends in their kill since nobody scum needs to nighttalk. Yay!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Yay I got the kill already!

Mollie H. was killed.

She was the...:

Day 5 Commence!

Votecount 5.0

Egan G.(0)-
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Egan G., Dr. Akihabara, Katrina K., Ryou N.
There are 4 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 11th at 9pm EDT.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:50 pm

Omg no this isn't even fair.

If WW isn't lynched, town is almost guaranteed to lose.
I've been inactive because school sucks,

Mafia lynched, WW win.
WW lynched, Lylo.
Villy lynched: 1) Mafia/WW win. (NK)

Wait. I had "Lynch Katrina K." typed in, thinking "Of course she isn't being killed, she's WW. Why isn't our townie being NK'd? Also confirmed not WW player. Then I remembered: the seer who I carelessly lynched accidentally confirmed Katrina as not WW. However, what if they said that, her being actual WW, so he wasn't NK'd, hoping he could later say "oh yeah, I was avoiding being NK'd by WW as confirmed seer." However, we was away the day he got lynched, so maybe he wanted to say "no don't lynch me, she's actually WW." I think I'm just too paranoid though. I just don't understand why the cleared as not WW townie/mafia wasn't killed. Maybe, whoever the seer was (I forgot) wasn't aware that they had plurality on them, and thus, couldn't take back claim?

Normally I would save this, but it's PLyLo and we have to lynch WW, and this is a pressing matter right now. However, we could try to trust the WW and say "Oh yeah, Katrina is cleared."

HELP ;_;

I promise I'll actually read back this time and do all this stuff.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:Omg no this isn't even fair.

If WW isn't lynched, town is almost guaranteed to lose.
I've been inactive because school sucks,

Mafia lynched, WW win.
WW lynched, Lylo.
Villy lynched: 1) Mafia/WW win. (NK)

Wait. I had "Lynch Katrina K." typed in, thinking "Of course she isn't being killed, she's WW. Why isn't our townie being NK'd? Also confirmed not WW player. Then I remembered: the seer who I carelessly lynched accidentally confirmed Katrina as not WW. However, what if they said that, her being actual WW, so he wasn't NK'd, hoping he could later say "oh yeah, I was avoiding being NK'd by WW as confirmed seer." However, we was away the day he got lynched, so maybe he wanted to say "no don't lynch me, she's actually WW." I think I'm just too paranoid though. I just don't understand why the cleared as not WW townie/mafia wasn't killed. Maybe, whoever the seer was (I forgot) wasn't aware that they had plurality on them, and thus, couldn't take back claim?

Normally I would save this, but it's PLyLo and we have to lynch WW, and this is a pressing matter right now. However, we could try to trust the WW and say "Oh yeah, Katrina is cleared."

HELP ;_;

I promise I'll actually read back this time and do all this stuff.

Umm that theory of yours is completely flawed js. (I was surprised to see night ended so fast) Mainly because 1 ww was alive Day 2 when he claimed his inspect on me. That start is horrible, and I done think anyone would be that stupid to do that in that situation. Alright I'm going to reevaluate my reads, amongst other stuff
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Oh, okay you're right. I just don't understand why you're alive though.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:37 pm

OK so I quickly did some research on the last visits and...

Me: recently (didn't care for time)

Dr. A: (he posted immediately after that night ended, but 10:03)

E gang: Last visit : Today at 10:45 pm

Ryou: Today 5:42

Im clear from ww by seer. The only statement that would impugn my townies is dr. a's reasoning as to why i may not be clear... which is flawed.

Which leaves us with 3 players left for being WW. Ryou, Dr. A, and E gang. Humans by nature are impatient and want to see the cause and effects of what they did right away... in classic mafia are most eagerly watching out for the death of the cop or doc. and hoping they killed such roles. In this game, WW looks most forward to killing seer and mafia. As such they are more likely to go on as soon as updated... which would rule ryou out imo.

so i think its btw dr. a and e gang for ww. i seriously do think e gang is mafia though... but for now imma sleep on it and figure this out tomorrow.

R.I.P. me I'm in classes from 9:45 am to 9:00 pm tmrw
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Classes suck.

I don't see how our activity matters. I just know that I have reasons (which I can't give, as they would give away who I am) for being so... eager to post. Mostly because AJ loves to taunt me and such, but there's more. Blah, Blah. I have reasons.

tl;dr for that paragraph, I'm not scum because I was eager to postlol. Also, I know that I've pulled wifom like that in some games, so I made sure to put it out there. Information is helpful.

(Also those class hours suck.)

I don't have many reads now, since I've been very MIA.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:36 pm

since katrina isnt ww most likely.. that leaves 2. ive always thought dr a was villy when i was active in the game but with mel b and dr yung flipping, i dont know what to think. I really have a neutral read on ralph, I honestly dont know.
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Ralph is dead, you mean Ryou. I'm just so confused, I can't even.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:Classes suck.

I don't see how our activity matters. I just know that I have reasons (which I can't give, as they would give away who I am) for being so... eager to post. Mostly because AJ loves to taunt me and such, but there's more. Blah, Blah. I have reasons.

tl;dr for that paragraph, I'm not scum because I was eager to postlol. Also, I know that I've pulled wifom like that in some games, so I made sure to put it out there. Information is helpful.

No shit those hours suck.

You don't see how our activity matters? Have you forgotten what happened to Dominick? That hammer happened BECAUSE of inactivity.

I get that people can be eager to post. Hell I am too at times, but I hardly call your severe lack of posts eager. If you were eager to post, you woulda posted as often as me or ephraim or Dr. Yung. I just exceeded Dr. Yung's post count and he was only alive for 1 day phase.

And then there's the issue of the promises of activity, and reads, that are never fulfilled.

Literally all of your posts after Day 2 (which only had 2-3 posts might i add) until now were the 1st post of the day. All early. And had very little content besides i'll catch up, and filler about aj joking around with you.

And then lets tie in the fact that you posted RIGHT after that short night. That would be a very unlucky coincidence if it was.

Oh and eagerness to post is not an indicator of townies, because I have seen people who are eager to post regardless of what role they are. Hell, I classify myself as one of those types of people. I enjoy creating counter arguments from the slight flaws in logic (if it wasn't evident by... all of this post and a good chunk of my previous posts) Sure they might be misguided, but they don't necessarily indicate I am scum or town, just by how often I post. When it boil down to it, a scums eagerness to post is based off of how confident they are in their skills, and even the situation they are in.

tl;dr: we can not discredit you from being scum just because of how often you post
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:Classes suck.

You know what might help you formulate reads, Scroll back through the whole thread. It isn't very long, maybe 14 pages. You have time and I see you are online, might as well do that while you can. Get caught up to speed. Also NO ONE lynch. not until we have thought this through
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:39 pm

I apologise for not having posted lately but it was a result of some IRL stuff and I probably wouldn't have unlynched Ralph anyway.

Okay, so the two possible victory scenarios are lynch WW and then lynch Mafia or NL, have WW kill Mafia, and then lynch WW. And we all know the latter one is stupid.

WW candidates are Egan, Dr. A, and myself since Katrina was cleared by the Seer.

The problem for me is that Katrina made quite a compelling argument about how Egan might be Mafia... but that would make Dr. A the Werewolf which just doesn't feel right since he participated in lynching Sullivan and his vote did matter. Bussing Day 1 as a Werewolf in this theme... it is possible and I have seen/taken part in some extreme deep cover bussing but it's so unlikely that I consider this as a possibility, not as something to go by.

From my point of view eliminating Dr. A as WW makes Egan the only candidate left. He is scummy but he is much more Mafia-ish than wolfish... Still, between the two of them, Egan is a more likely candidate.

I realise that would make me the second candidate since Dr. A is unlikely to be a Werewolf. And I realise that the fact I'm the second sub on this account makes reading more difficult. If you find anything I wrote suspicious or scummy, don't hesitate to ask.

Katrina K. wrote:Also NO ONE lynch. not until we have thought this through

Quickhammer by WW would only happen with 2 votes on Town/Mafia so 1 vote is not dangerous and I do want to put on the plurality early.

Lynch Egan G.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next