PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 18: Jungle Republic

+14
Ryou N.
Melanie B.
Mollie H.
Egan G.
Ephraim M.
Captain Aiden
Dr. Akihabara
Dominick C.
Ralph I.
Dr. Yung
Sullivan J.
Kyle L.
Eliza A.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ralph I. Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:18 am

Captain Aiden wrote:Alright, ngl I said I was going to "reread" Day 1, but I didn't expect to be so busy. Sorry I can't be on more. From my perspective, I thought hypo was a fine idea (btw I make all my posts at 2AM so never the best plays). So I claimed Seer to "initiate" hypo. It was a really bad play. Mollie is right, it was a failed hypo attempt.
You did say that you u meant to retract as well on day two which made me a bit plausible about the Katrina stuff. Honestly I'm not sure at this point. Our twp lynch targets imo are fine candidates at the moment in time (leaning aidan more than egan right now, but i won't lynch quite yet.) and i think that if we drive a bit more activity today we can get some stuff done. Auite honestly, I'm skrt of wanting to hear thing from our lynch targets at this stage to see where they're at with things, as it would be nice to see their pov.
Ralph I.
Ralph I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralph I. Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:24 am

reminder that we only have a day or so left and it would be nice to talk about stuff. we were doing so well activity wise. Anyway, I was reading the dead scums posts and was noticing how both sullivan (in his readslist) and yung were basically dismissing/not bringing egan into the analysis at that stage. I hadn't even noticed this until now (more on sullivans part where he just says he's in agreeance with egan but doesn't tell us anything about him, unlike everyone else where he has at least a separate part (not me and mollie but at that point we had done fuck all tbh)). I'm not sure what to think of this at this stage, whether this was just conincidence (more likely since two separate factions), or one or the other is trying to ignore him and slip that under the radar. Not a concrete bit of information, just wanted to share that to see what you guys thought. also, please actually comment on shit and bring up new topics, can't believe I'm the one needing to say that, but we need some talking going on and we need to start soon with it.

(also holy hell my english is terrible in the last post. i blame mobile early in the morning.)
Ralph I.
Ralph I.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:58 pm

Ryou N. has been subbed out. A new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:47 pm

sorry im busy with colllege and aj cant find me a sub, ill try reading the thread tonight unless someone wants to be cool and give a summary.
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:03 am

Alright, the Egan/Aiden discussion is getting us nowhere, basically because it's just Katrina and Mollie going at each other with everyone else watching.

Aiden's seer claim and unclaim can very well have been a failed hypo out of misunderstanding, he claimed seer after the hypo idea was shot down but claims that he didn't realize that we had decided against it before he claimed seer. The main problem is that he never really said that he unclaimed seer, he just thought we assumed he did, which is what caused the controversy. He may just be a/an unlucky/dumb townie, but the whole thing is scummy as hell.

Egan doesn't seem to know what we're even discussing, which is troubling because Mollie is pushing to lynch him. I don't see a whole lot of scumminess in his posts except for the weird readlist in which he reads Akihabara and I as almost confirmed townies and gives town reads on Dr. Yung and Aiden for interesting reasons, Yung for aggressiveness and Aiden for weirdness. I don't see him as my top scumread per se, but he's certainly up there.

I kind of called out Ralph in my last post and he's responded by making better posts with more new content, I don't see him as a townread yet due to this happening right after I brought it up, but I don't feel that he is as scummy anymore. Ralph, you said that you called me out on my inactivity yesterday, but all I see is a read you made noting of it. I'm not really pointing it out as scummy because you were right that I didn't contribute at all yesterday because I was too busy to post, but what you did was hardly calling me out.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:32 am

I don't really like subbing. I'm better with reads when I watch the action "live" and then possibly read than when I dig through pages of text but here goes.

Aiden - just plain weird. Admits to trying to initiate a hypo when the general consensus was that it's a bad idea, goes inactive, then admits a bad play to explain himself. Weird weird weird.

Ralph I. - His early activity had strong "Katrina is shitposting" content, then he agrees with her logic, then argues with her again. Doesn't lynch, lets plurality happen... tries to sit in the backgroud.

Katrina K. - Town read, sound logic. I don't get why Seer would inspect her though... a waste of an inspect, if she is Scum, then she is Mafia.

Egan G. - chaotic, random and bad accusations towards Epihraim, pushing a lynch on Dominick...

Melanie B. - She does seem intent on protecting Aidan. No one is interested in protecting WW at this point though... And I sort of agree with her on Aidan acting like a Village Idiot.

Mollie H. - I don't really like sudden jump on Katrina but that might be because she's my Town read.

Dr A. - No solid read.

Lynch Ralph I., my strongest scum read at this point.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 am

Votecount 3.2

Captain Aiden(1)- Katrina K.
Egan G.(1)- Mollie H.
Ralph I.(1)- Ryou N.
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Melanie B.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Melanie B., Ralph I., Egan G., Captain Aiden, Dr. Akihabara
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 1st at 9pm EDT.
If the deadline was now, Captain Aiden would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralph I. Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:09 am

Ryou N. wrote:I don't really like subbing. I'm better with reads when I watch the action "live" and then possibly read than when I dig through pages of text but here goes.

Aiden - just plain weird. Admits to trying to initiate a hypo when the general consensus was that it's a bad idea, goes inactive, then admits a bad play to explain himself. Weird weird weird.

Ralph I. - His early activity had strong "Katrina is shitposting" content, then he agrees with her logic, then argues with her again. Doesn't lynch, lets plurality happen... tries to sit in the backgroud.

Katrina K. - Town read, sound logic. I don't get why Seer would inspect her though... a waste of an inspect, if she is Scum, then she is Mafia.

Egan G. - chaotic, random and bad accusations towards Epihraim, pushing a lynch on Dominick...

Melanie B. - She does seem intent on protecting Aidan. No one is interested in protecting WW at this point though... And I sort of agree with her on Aidan acting like a Village Idiot.

Mollie H. - I don't really like sudden jump on Katrina but that might be because she's my Town read.

Dr A. - No solid read.

Lynch Ralph I., my strongest scum read at this point.

i guess here's my argument. you could have read all my posts btw and seen that i had my reasons for not lynching btw, it's not hard to see that. For further clarification, I didn't lynch because I felt that both Aiden and Dominick were incredibly vague and stuff at that point, and other than that post from katrina, which honsstly didn't help my read much, they were pretty good lynches. i felt that i shouldn't lynch for that reason and that someone else should lynch instead and make the decision. also, people can have differing and similar opinions, so i dont get how the fuck the katrina argument rrally applys that much. acting a bit aggressive and questioning logic is my style, what can i say? as i said before, I'm a bit of a nuisance, and you can lynch me if you want, i wouldn't mind that. But I've been contributing a whole lot more and actually trying to get some solid reads on folks here, so I'd say that I'm thr wrong lynch for today at least, especially with the information that we have currently against some folk.

as i said earlier, ask me questions, and make me actually givr you guys information if im being vague or not filling in the areas you need to understand, im happy to do so. will lynch later on tonight.
Ralph I.
Ralph I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:13 pm

Melanie B. wrote:

Egan doesn't seem to know what we're even discussing, which is troubling because Mollie is pushing to lynch him.  I don't see a whole lot of scumminess in his posts except for the weird readlist in which he reads Akihabara and I as almost confirmed townies and gives town reads on Dr. Yung and Aiden for interesting reasons, Yung for aggressiveness and Aiden for weirdness.  I don't see him as my top scumread per se, but he's certainly up there.

i read a few of the other games and it seemed that players with aggression seemed to turn out more town side. tbh i can't really remember why i felt tht aiden was town atm. I have to look back but i still feel you are town <3
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:59 pm

In multiple people's defense, including my own, Dominick did act scummy so people who pushed for a lynch on him aren't all that scummy for that reason. Let me get that out there now.

Dominick's tunnel vision was likely to get me inspected if Sullivan lived, which meant they had at least one free nightkill before they would have had to gamble as to whether Dominick would inspect a WW or not, or to play it safe and kill Dom.

Reads list...

Captain Aiden(1)- So I get what people are saying about the possibility of a failed hypo, but honestly, all things considered, I feel it is very unlikely. He acted like he retracted Day 1, and I doubt it was a "disappearing post" like what happened to Zane in Game 15, because he woulda mentioned it. Also why would he claim then retract Day 1, as he claims he was planning to do. That makes no sense, even if he failed at hypo. There was no reason for him to have unclaimed Day 1, even if we were pressuring him over agreeing with hypo and then hypoing anyways. The other seer claim was equally as scummy at the time. he's a scummy read to me regardless, because his story doesn't quite add up. I feel he was just luring the real seer to come out, if not just trying to pull a follow the cop say a few people were townie, and eventually nightkill the seer before revealing himself as a hypo fakeclaim.. Because of this I feel he is most likely to be WW.

Egan G.(1)- I'm going to assume you were referring to Anon Game 15... mainly because Zane and Numaji and The Instructor were all aggressive, Victoria too, I guess... and was actually a major anon game being discussed. He hasn't given much content or much of anything for that matter. I doubt he's town to be honest, but I don't really see him as WW. He is however towards the top of my scum reads, and once WW is gone, I would like to lynch him.

Ralph I.(1)- Slight scum lean, possibly may change in the future. Ryou brought up a point that I will have to look into. Namely, the fact that he contradicted himself... but I don't feel it is much of a reason to lynch him over. Mainly because it wasn't over the same issues. People can agree with something I say and disagree with something else I say. That doesn't make them scummy. He has started to contribute a little more, which is a good thing and has given him some town credit, but it was due to some of us pressuring him to speak up and contribute. I still feel that it is odd that he didn't at lastly to pull plurality off of Dominick, but I'll let it slide for now. Either way I don't feel its a good idea to lynch him now.

Katrina K.(0)- I've got girl scout cookies, try our newest flavor... Lolipop Cherry.

Dr. Akihabara(0)- He's gone into inactive territory lately. Slight town lean, subject to change, but unlikely if he steps up his game soon and contributes well. He's contributed and I feel he has a similar mindset as me, but he just doesn't invest as much time in the game as he should.

Melanie B.(0)- Slight town lean, subject to change. Has gone deep into the inactifve territory, but has been overall townie in most of her actions. However she also needs to step up her game soon. Her lack of contribution has caused my town read on her to go down. I also call hypocrisy on the fact that she called Ralph out on inactivity when she wasn't active the day before. Which also lowers her townie cred imo.

Ryou N.(0)- Subbed twice now. Is this the next Mary J? so um other than your cool avatar, I have nothing on you. This is bad. You better not get yourself subbed fcs. I like that you provided a reads list although I haven't read it intensely yet, and i don't remember when is deadline so I'm trying to post this ASAP. My only problem was with the reasoning you lynched Ralph. I don't feel that Ralph is scummy because of his shift in stances as to me, mainly because they don't appear to have affected his reads on me. Although it may be because you just subbed in and read everything in one go that you feel that way.

Mollie H.(0)- believe it or not I don't think you are scum. Imo you are either a misguided townie, or mafia, but I have a higher lean towards the former mainly because you wouldn't defend the likely to be WW so intensively like that imo. Actually now that I typed that out, I realized that was a stupid statement. The vibe I get from you however, is that of a confused townie, and not that of a mafia defending her partner. Also I believe Aidan woulda lynched gang by now. Im rushing this read since i think only 2 mins left till deadline nut i wan this out there in case i die. So town lean, possible mafia, i doubt wolf

Town act more town like. Mafia act scummier. Wolf, well I probably got you lynched so... chew on your own bones
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Oh yay I just made that in the nick of time... rip me I'm so tired now to sleep.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:02 pm

inb4 AJ forgets to close this, and I look like an idiot... let it be known that deadline was 2 minutes ago.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Votecount 3.3

Captain Aiden(1)- Katrina K.
Egan G.(1)- Mollie H.
Ralph I.(1)- Ryou N.
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Melanie B.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Melanie B., Ralph I., Egan G., Captain Aiden, Dr. Akihabara
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 1st at 9pm EDT.

Captain Aiden was lynched.

He was the...:

Night 3 Commence! Deadline is Thursday the 3rd at 9pm EDT.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Melanie B. was killed.

She was the...:

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0

Egan G.(0)-
Ralph I.(0)-
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Ralph I., Egan G., Dr. Akihabara, Katrina K., Mollie H., Ryou N.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 7th at 9pm EDT.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Ayyyyyyyyy!

http://prntscr.com/8ccoa2

http://prntscr.com/8ccpfe

Terrible host Sad

Sorry I've been gone, been super busy. Will get around to reading soonish.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:29 am

So we are left with 4v1v1 which allows us one mislynch, although we'd have to successfully lynch first WW and then Mafia if we do mislynch.

I'm wondering if WW went for Mafia on purpose. At 4v2v1, NK on Town + lynching Town + NK on Town again would grant Mafia victory. At 3v2v1 WW would need to stay alive for 2 days, assuming no NLs. At 4v1v1 it still needs to survive 2 lynches but it's less likely for Mafia to win, putting less pressure on the Night Kill.

Werewolf needed one Mafia gone either this night, this day, or next night so I assume it went for their Mafia read since it needed Mafia killed sooner or later and while Mafia's death benefitted Town as well, it did not increase Town's chance vs. Werewolf while it did increase both parties' chance to win vs. Mafia.

Sorry if it had been too chaotic but I just wanted to put it out here. I'll get to reading and updating my read list in a few hours or tomorrow.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:33 pm

what the FUCK my reads have been fucking off. Mel b was mafia... I'm honestly lost now.
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie H. Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Egan G. wrote:what the FUCK my reads have been fucking off. Mel b was mafia... I'm honestly lost now.
^ Looks like an incredibly transparent attempt to distance himself from the kill ^

Vote: Egan G. Trust me this time and not Katrina ffs, both Dominick and Aidan were clearly town >_>.
Mollie H.
Mollie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:10 pm

aww ;-;
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralph I. Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:44 pm

my read was sorta on point ayyy. ty ww you're a bro to be honest, helped us so much for late game stuff, really. only 1 of each party left so let's get going. imma do the same as ryou tomorrow when I wake up and make up a bit of a detailed readlist at the very least, and i didn't get much of a chance to jump on to the forums for the lynch yesterday, sorry about that. anyway, I'd recommend a reads list everyone, that would greatly aid us at this stage, we're pretty damn close to the win right now, i can smell it.
Ralph I.
Ralph I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Well honestly, its not like anyone had a better lead, but seriously I'm left with the question why did the Werewolf not kill Dominick or Captain Aidan N1? and then I expected Mollie to die when I saw Aidan wasn't wolf. All-in-all... this werewolf is trash.

Although its a good thing a mafia died. If she had lived, it woulda been plylo. Seriously though whats with the mafia being so pro town... I guess its cuz mafia are kinda like VTs but can share their thoughts.

Honestly I'm scared that e gang is a town that's just really scummy now. but he is one of my two strongest scum reads. Lets not hammer though

Dr. akihabara's most recent post seems very filler-esque to me. I doubt he is wolf though, mainly because the WWs had nothing major to gain by bussing N1. And then theres the fact that the WW didn't even kill a seer claim, which i think woulda been the smart thing for the ww to do in that situation. What made Dr. Yung so special? What made Ephraim so special? What made Melanie so special? What ties the three of them together? It can't be that they were all seen as pro town, because a good chunk of us didn't trust ephraim. It can't be that they were all shaping up to be town leaders... because I woulda been killed over ephraim N2 imo, and Melanie was nowhere near leading town. A better target N3 woulda been me or mollie, with more emphasis towards Mollie. I mean if I were a WWE Gang, i would have killed Mollie and gone for the I was framed play. That might have given himself the best chance at victory.

Ryou, I highly doubt that the WW was targeting Mafia on purpose, at least, not last night. Melanie B came off as some level of town read for everyone.

Mollie, Dominick was not clearly town Day 1. A lot of us doubted him, and if it wasn't for Captain Aidan's retract, (which I mistakely saw as a scummy move, for reasons that seemed to make sense might I add) I woulda sworn on the Holy Bible he was scum. Just because YOU saw them as obvious town, doesn't mean they were obvious town to everyone, I mean someone decided to lynch Ralph, when they could have gotten plus off of aidan. There was still a tinge of doubt amongst town... that's why the lynch wasn't changed D2, or D3.

Also E gang your "reads" were based off of a god damn avatar, how reliable is that.

That being said, I do believe E gang is scum... perhaps werewolf cuz my biggest WW read flipped town.

That being said I will let the plureaper to take his life. NO ONE ELSE VOTE E GANG, we need discussion time.

Imma have to redo my reads lists, taking into account everything that happened last night. I was shocked to see Aidan as not WW... Im even more shocked to see Melanie was mafia.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:48 pm

oops i thought i placed a lynch on him in there Lynch E Gang

NO ONE HAMMER HIM, FOR DISCUSSION'S SAKE
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:36 am

Katrina K., regarding WW target, purely mathematical statistics:
- At 4v1v1 WW has to avoid being lynched twice to win. This gives them 5/8 chance to win. (5/6 of not being lynched first day, then 3/4 of not being lynched the second day)
- At 3v2v1 it gets a bit more complicated because if Town member is lynched, WW is at 50% chance of losing at night phase which significantly reduces their chances to win. If WW had killed a Town member, they would have to lynch or night kill a Mafia, which would put a pressure on them and restrict their movements.
Suma sumarum, I see no reason why a rational Werewolf wouldn't try to kill a Mafia member last night.

Having read the thread in one go, I wasn't surprised at all by Ephraim's death, since he was becoming a Town leader.

Update:

Dr. Akihabara - No solid read other than the fact that he's unlikely to be a WW.

Egan G. - Yeah, I don't like what you posted one bit. FoS for now but not voting.

Ralph I. - Addressing the WW, trying to distance themselves from WW much? Not gonna lie, I might be tunnelling since I FoSed him earlier but I don't like his post either. Waiting for others' read list is a pretty convenient method of playing for scum too...

Mollie H. - I agree with comment on Egan's post but saying Dominick and Aidan were clearly Town? Huh? That's not true at all, and you're pushing against Katrina using this faulty argument.

Katrina K. - I don't like her opening statement about the Werewolf. Since I called out other people on possibly distancing themselves from the kill, then I have to double call you out on it. Also, Melanie is now your third wrong read out of what, 4? I don't trust you. And I don't like how the mislynch went by your sole plurality vote either, to be frank.

Lynch Katrina K.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:04 am

Votecount 4.1

Egan G.(2)- Mollie H., Katrina K.
Katrina K.(1)- Ryou N.
Ralph I.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Ralph I., Egan G., Dr. Akihabara
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 7th at 9pm EDT.
If the deadline was now, Egan G. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:45 am

Ryou N. are you suggesting that I'm Werewolf? Because that;s what distancing the self from the kill tends to mean. If that's the case, go back to Dominick's inspect. I'm clear from being WW.

Also really, calling me out on wrong reads? It's basically vanilla, we don't know anyone's scum tells, and I'm not the greatest player here.

Imma post reads later, i have a family get-together today to go to, but you can't call me WW, which means it's pointless to lead lynch on me for today.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next