Game 18: Jungle Republic

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Melanie B. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:03 am

Egan G. wrote:h..hi again

i dont have much to say atm. Ephraim M seems to be saying the obvious in giant walls. Dr. A seems towny. Mel B seems towny and kinda cute Embarassed Dr yung towny and kinda agressive but town read fo sho. Cant get much read on anyone but dominik seem kinda fishy trying the bw lynch on katrina for just acting dumb.

mel b, how do you suggest we talk about hypno if we arent allowed to post our support for it? read minds? cuz i cant do that

If you want to hypo, claim seer and posts your inspects. Don't say, "Oh hypo seems like a good idea" because that just makes hypo dumb because you obviously aren't seer.

Also just realized that my name pretty much is Mel B, spice girls for life Very Happy
avatar
Melanie B.

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Captain Aiden on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:20 am

"Agrees that hypo isn't the best idea, but hypoes anyway? Leaning scum."

Yeah not the best play on my behalf (I should've read all of their post(s) before posting imo). I was just saying I agreed with what Yung said but not that I'm against or agreeing with hypo. I was "fine with it" or open to the idea of hypo. The points made though have changed my opinion on using hypo in this game
avatar
Captain Aiden

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ephraim M. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:05 am

as I said before, but apparently got lost in the rest of what I said, hypo can only give us good things IF we are sure the seer could convince us he's not just doing a hypo when he finds a werewolf. If we don't hypo though, the seer could still try to hint at his inspects through reads, so we get some semi-confirmations. Of course the seer can only see who the werewolves are so town in that case would be not werewolf.


I also think that in the case there's more mafia than town and not enough werewolves left to make us lose in the case of a misslynch, the focus should shift to the mafia. only in that case though, if there's equal mafia and town, say 2 mafia 2 town and there's 2 werewolves, lynching mafia or town would be horrible, and make it a guaranteed victory for werewolves, in that case we just have to hope for the best with the nightkill, and lynch a werewolf the next day, as the werewolves decide who to kill, and only if a mafia dies we would have a chance in that case. An example of how complicated things can get.
avatar
Ephraim M.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:05 am

Tldr: Play it safe, dont hypo lol

Egan G. wrote:h..hi again

i dont have much to say atm. Ephraim M seems to be saying the obvious in giant walls. Dr. A seems towny. Mel B seems towny and kinda cute Embarassed Dr yung towny and kinda agressive but town read fo sho. Cant get much read on anyone but dominik seem kinda fishy trying the bw lynch on katrina for just acting dumb.

mel b, how do you suggest we talk about hypno if we arent allowed to post our support for it? read minds? cuz i cant do that

Yeah sorry about shouting at you before, i just got really annoyed when it looked like you ignored everything i said. I do agree Ephraim has been stating the obvous a lot but I still think its quite useful (considering some of the players here). I wanna hear what dominic has to say about everything else because right now all he has mentioned is katrina.

Filler alert: well you said "hypno" which is a psychic type pokemon. I am pretty sure he can read minds lol
avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ryou N. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:24 am

Gah I hate Timezones.


This is exactly why server mafia with a Mafia PL fails. A lot of people don't seem to get hypo. It doesn't work as well if 2-3 people do it, and if the real Seer doesn't, then what's the point? Yeah they stay alive longer, but if they aren't claiming inspects then why even bother? It did literally nothing to help.
avatar
Ryou N.

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Ryou N. wrote:Gah I hate Timezones.


This is exactly why server mafia with a Mafia PL fails. A lot of people don't seem to get hypo. It doesn't work as well if 2-3 people do it, and if the real Seer doesn't, then what's the point? Yeah they stay alive longer, but if they aren't claiming inspects then why even bother? It did literally nothing to help.

Thanks for summarizing the points that has been brought up about hypo lol. I would like to know your opinion about everyone Smile
avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Sullivan J. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:21 pm

Hmmm I haven't been paying enough attention, apologies for that. I do agree with Egan though, Ephraim seems to be saying really obvious things in a LONG roundabout way without just getting to the point. A classic beat-around-the-bush strategy that makes someone seems like they're involved but they're actually just trying to fit in.

Katrina seems to be easygoing and isn't really taking the game too seriously (good attitude lmao) but does make well-informed and decent points when it comes down to it so I'm thinking town for this one as well.

Dr. Yung just seems like your average townie but seems a bit strong-willed. Seem's like an obvious first target for a night-kill since he appears to be a natural leader and if he's allowed to live will most likely be a valuable asset for town.

To echo Melanie; Captain Aiden says hypo isnt the best idea and then hypoes, lolwat?

Dominik seems like he's going on Katrina a bit too much so either her shitposting made him think she's scum and he's just pushing the ''scum' or he''s trying very hard to be a good townie. Either way undecided.

Can't say anything about Ralph and Mollie since they've done nothing much.

That's about all I have for now, I'll be reading the previous stuff in the meantime.
avatar
Sullivan J.

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ephraim M. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:09 pm

I am done. I am so done. I am not stating the obvious, and I'm doing it in such long posts so even those who are very slow can understand what I'm trying to tell them, if you've got a problem with that I'll do it simpler, though I doubt it will have any effects, tell me, how would you have responded if I'd simply said "hey mafia go help the town, you're a part of the town in many ways anyways", you guys would have asked an explanation, so I have to go out of my way to do the roundabout thing, so I skipped a few steps and what do I get for putting in more effort? you guys think it's fishy how I try to make these things simple and understandable for everybody. so I am going to listen to your advice, and not give any explanations anymore. unless of course that's not what you guys mean? I have several ways of playing this game, if this way where I try to help town with logic others understand doesn't work, I'll go back to my own logic, where I will be right about everything but nobody will understand why, meaning it's pretty pointless to town. make your choice. yes you could see this as another roundabout way to go about things, but I haven't had any response as I am making this post, so for now this is still how I'm doing things.

good job on giving the werewolves a target, you really are a pro at this game aren't you? I tell you all to not give away things that only the werewolves should be thinking about, and what do you do? you give them an argument why they should kill someone! really, do NOT mention who would be a good target for the night, let the werewolves figure that out for themselves will you? it means we've got a better chance at keeping the good people with us.
avatar
Ephraim M.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Ephraim M. wrote:I am done. I am so done. I am not stating the obvious, and I'm doing it in such long posts so even those who are very slow can understand what I'm trying to tell them, if you've got a problem with that I'll do it simpler, though I doubt it will have any effects, tell me, how would you have responded if I'd simply said "hey mafia go help the town, you're a part of the town in many ways anyways", you guys would have asked an explanation, so I have to go out of my way to do the roundabout thing, so I skipped a few steps and what do I get for putting in more effort? you guys think it's fishy how I try to make these things simple and understandable for everybody. so I am going to listen to your advice, and not give any explanations anymore. unless of course that's not what you guys mean? I have several ways of playing this game, if this way where I try to help town with logic others understand doesn't work, I'll go back to my own logic, where I will be right about everything but nobody will understand why, meaning it's pretty pointless to town. make your choice. yes you could see this as another roundabout way to go about things, but I haven't had any response as I am making this post, so for now this is still how I'm doing things.

good job on giving the werewolves a target, you really are a pro at this game aren't you? I tell you all to not give away things that only the werewolves should be thinking about, and what do you do? you give them an argument why they should kill someone! really, do NOT mention who would be a good target for the night, let the werewolves figure that out for themselves will you? it means we've got a better chance at keeping the good people with us.



Yeah uh, he's not wrong. Maybe the WWs weren't paying attention and didn't notice, but now they might kill them. We need to think about what will give town an advantage while hindering or keeping WWs neutral, not just give them good targets to kill off helpful players.

I think we need all the explanation we can get, and anyone bwing on someone else's ideas isn't helping at all. Adding new ideas? Go ahead, it can help. Saying, "yeah he's just stating the obvious," isn't going to get us anywhere, no matter how many times people say it. What is he saying that's obvious?
avatar
Dr. Akihabara

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ralph I. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:42 pm

Apologies for not posting yet, I completely forgot this was happening, thought we wouldn't have started quite yet. Anyway I do think that we should not just be jumping into his game with lynches firing off. As said by doc aki, the way we scumhunt is the difference between us winning or losing here. IMO mafia will likely lie as villager styled outlook through the game, as it would be eumb for them not to do that, seeing as they don't have a massive pull of power of the game, unlike werewolf etc, with their kill. that would be if they were playing it safe of course, I couldn't really tell what could happen this game. Anyway I'm gonna read on some stuff and come back in an hour I think to comment on that.
avatar
Ralph I.

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Votecount 1.2
******************************

Katrina K.(1)- Sullivan J.
Dr. Akihabara(1)- Katrina K.
Egan G.(1)- Mollie H.
Sullivan J.(1)- Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Yung(1)- Dominick C.
Melanie B.(0)-
Ralph I.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Captain Aiden(0)-
Dominick C.(0)-
Ephraim M.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Melanie B., Dr. Yung, Ralph I., Ryou N., Egan G., Captain Aiden., Ephraim M.
******************************
There are 12 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 20th at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, Katrina K. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dominick C. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Oh. After reading through the last few pages, I claim seer. I'll post all my inspects on here and that way if I die they're "laying on the table." WW please don't kill me I wanna actually do stuff this game Sad
avatar
Dominick C.

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:49 am

Just gonna say this much, rainstorms are a bitch to my internet. Sorry I havent been at the peak of my activity, recently. but at least it saves you guys from the "-bluches- lolicon" (yes i know i spelled blushes wrong its making fun of Ephraim scuM.) which the kids with the cooties seem to hate. -blushes- Well at least I kept myself busy! Lolicons.

Ephraim M. wrote:akihabara, I care because I'm bad at ignoring it when she says "-bluches- lolicon" at every single post, so far 2 or 3 posts haven't included that message at the end.

I didn't say you're scum because you're being an annoying shitposter, and seeing as only part of your posts is shitposting I can't exactly lynch you for it, though it's tempting.

Well to be fair most of our shitposting was in the very beginning before day started. And literally the only part of my posts that is shit positing is the "-bluches- lolicon" at the end, and the mention of shoutacons

now for other matters, only werewolves have a nightkill, the mafia don't. did any of you guys even read the theme or did you just assume the mafia would be normal?

Oh, you read the rules? Only shoutacons read the rules... Shoutacon confirmed!!!!! Oh wait your just a shouta... Ewwww cooties!!!!! :p

hypo, is a bad idea. as yung has explained. so don't go saying you agree with him that it's a good idea and do it, he said it's bad. it's not worth it, so don't do it.

strategies for finding werewolves and mafia, well obviously it's just whoever is acting as if they're scum, and as for werewolves the usual nightkill frames/protections are sometimes useful, who got killed and who were they trying to get lynched? once the werewolves or the mafia die, we'll lose about half of the good advice, seeing as mafia wants to find werewolves, werewolves want to find mafia. if there is nothing for werewolves and mafia to find they'll be less helpful, if people suddenly act different once one party is eliminated, that's a scummy thing. Werewolves have mafia as their priority though they won't mind killing villagers, the mafia however need us to make sure the werewolves die, as they don't have a nightkill, if all villagers die, the mafia practically lose. So it's sort of a truce between mafia and villagers, at least I hope the mafia are smart enough to understand that too. Main priority is werewolves. If the mafia are smart, they will basically be town until werewolves are eliminated.

I understand what you mean, and i generally agree with what you said in this post. but either way, i dont really consider that as advice. Imo we should keep an eye out for the mafia while the seer is alive, since the seer at least gives us a chance at finding the wolves... once the werewolves are gone, we have nothing to help us scout out for the mafia, not even nightkills. Its not like Too Much Scum where mafia get kills after ww dies (if i remember the theme correctly) So keep an eye out for possible mafia too. Of course our priority should be finding the werewolves, but at least the night kill gives us a better idea of who is scum and who isnt scum.

A call out to the mafia and town, together we are the town until the werewolves are eliminated, yes it is a BAD thing for town if mafia is killed before the werewolves are eliminated, it's a misslynch, it means we lose 1 vote, and seeing as the mafia and town both have nothing but their votes to use against werewolves, that is a big problem. To the mafia, try not to lynch villagers, to the villagers, try not to lynch mafia. If the mafia and town are any good, they won't be scummy anyways, but it's still something to remember.

>try not to lynch any mafia
>try not to lynch any villagers
We have no clue who anyone else is (well the mafia know who their partners are) How is any single one of us gonna be successful in those attempts.


unlynch dr yung I've got no reason to want him dead.

-blushes- #SupporttheLolicons #LongLivetheLolicon
avatar
Katrina K.

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:19 am

Dominick C. wrote:
Dr. Yung wrote:
Dominick C. wrote:As I said in my previous post, ending every message with Shoutacon and lolicon and acting like a little girl is only going to make people discount every word you say and the whole idea of it is kind of disgusting. Also, you yell at me for picking on you for doing something I personally don't like, and then you turn around and do it right back to me.

As of right now, I could see Dr. Yung being scum, because honestly in a case where we have 5 scum and can only find 2 of them hypo may have been better. Also, a smart seer WOULDN'T claim if we were hypo-ing, they'd let villies hypo, allow the wolves to go through them, and stay alive.

I dont really underatand your point, how does having 5 scum with 2 scum that can be found mean hypo is a good idea? So you are saying its a good idea to risk your seer to potentially find 2/5 scum and I do mean POTENTIALLY. Oh and if seer doesnt claim then its not hypo. The whole point of hypo is that everyone claims and one of them would be the seer. If everyone claimed seer except 1 then thats a little interesting. And lets say the seer dies somehow, the whole point is that if he does die, since he claimed his inspects before, the evidence is lying on the table. I am not sure if i misunderstood you with anything but frankly its a terrible idea.

Not everyone tends to claim cop in hypo... Lolicon.

In classic with hypo, if the cop doesn't claim, mafia/mafia PL will never think to go after him, because there will be 4 or 5 other users they think are possibly real cop claims, and the same scenario runs here.

Actually i saw in a classic being held the other day, the mafia PL blocked the real cop N1, and that cop didnt claim cop. Half the game claimed cop. Day 1, though that cop was kind of a nub and admitted that she was blocked d2, even though no one asked her for inspects. You are implying that the WWs would think that the seer would also claim within the big hypo. But the werewolves might see through that. So let me be clear, hypo will not benefit the seer at this point in time. Maybe we could start hypo Day 2... like everyone provides an inspect. but some players here understand psychology well. if the WWs have someone who understands psychology, they may still be able to figure out the seer, but if they kill the seer, then we'll have some inspects to fall back on.

-blushes- I claim the most thin mint sales in the world...
avatar
Katrina K.

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:44 am

Ephraim M. wrote:let's not suggest what the seer might be doing to the werewolves okay? it's kind of a problem if they figure out what kind of wifom he might be doing and then kill him because we were stupid enough to think it would be a good idea to discuss it.

for hypo, it seems like you don't really understand what hypo IS. it is a thing where EVERYONE claims the investigative role, EVERYONE. so not 3 or 4 people like you seem to think and then the rest just chill as the werewolves kill those 4 off. that would be pretty stupid, and it wouldn't follow the point of using hypo.

if we use it or not depends on a small thing, do we think the real seer could convince us if he does happen to find a werewolf? because if that is possible, hypo can only give us good things, we just have to think about the risk of a werewolf possibly trading his life for the seer's. MAFIA DO NOT EVER CC THE SEER EXCEPT FOR HYPO, IF YOU DO YOU ARE BEING STUPID, THE SEER CAN'T FIND YOU ANYWAYS, YOU WOULD JUST BE DECREASING YOUR OWN CHANCES OF WINNING. now that I've said that, I think the seer could certainly convince me if he would say he ACTUALLY is the seer when he finds a werewolf. THE SEER GETS WEREWOLF/NOT WEREWOLF AS INSPECT, DON'T SCREW IT UP BY SAYING SOMEONE IS MAFIA

hypo can only gain us something in this situation, I believe.

dominick, can you PLEASE explain what your idea of hypo is. you are REALLY confusing.

I dont think the mafia would be that retarded to cc the seer. Even if someone was a complete novice to the game, his mafia scum buddies would tll him to not cc him. The mafia would want to attract as low a profile as they can so the town wouldnt want to kill them. The wws would want to kill townies who seem overtly townie, or are getting suspicious of one of their own members. They also want to kill the seer, but they have almost no chance of getting him/her without the seer first claiming.

Dr. A is getting a little bit of my faith back in him mainly because of his response to this, so... Unlynch Dr, Akihabara Lolicon.

Oh, trivia time! Akihabara is actually a district within the Chiyoda ward of Tokyo, Japan that is name after a fire-controlling Japanese deity named Akiba. After WWII it was known for harboring the black market, and is nowadays known as an otaku center as there are shopping centers for manga and anime within it, as well as maid cafes. -blushes- They also sell lewd mangas! Lolicons.
avatar
Katrina K.

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:20 am

Ephraim M. wrote:I am done. I am so done. I am not stating the obvious, and I'm doing it in such long posts so even those who are very slow can understand what I'm trying to tell them, if you've got a problem with that I'll do it simpler, though I doubt it will have any effects, tell me, how would you have responded if I'd simply said "hey mafia go help the town, you're a part of the town in many ways anyways", you guys would have asked an explanation, so I have to go out of my way to do the roundabout thing, so I skipped a few steps and what do I get for putting in more effort? you guys think it's fishy how I try to make these things simple and understandable for everybody. so I am going to listen to your advice, and not give any explanations anymore. unless of course that's not what you guys mean? I have several ways of playing this game, if this way where I try to help town with logic others understand doesn't work, I'll go back to my own logic, where I will be right about everything but nobody will understand why, meaning it's pretty pointless to town. make your choice. yes you could see this as another roundabout way to go about things, but I haven't had any response as I am making this post, so for now this is still how I'm doing things.

good job on giving the werewolves a target, you really are a pro at this game aren't you? I tell you all to not give away things that only the werewolves should be thinking about, and what do you do? you give them an argument why they should kill someone! really, do NOT mention who would be a good target for the night, let the werewolves figure that out for themselves will you? it means we've got a better chance at keeping the good people with us.

The thing is not everyone has the time to read long posts. -blushes- I know my time is taken up by all my suitors! Lolicons.

I mean its great to have the explanations there to get a better grasp of everyones feelings, but some people wont even pay mind to half of what you say because its so long, but look at the general reactions to the long posts in other forum games. Plus posting long posts about things that are kinda obvious isnt exactly helping town.

There was no need to restate the position the mafia is to them. They have probably already developed a strategy... and if they hadnt, well guess what... now its gonna be a hell of a lot harder to catch them because they might not change how they act after the wws are gone. It's not even that you go about stating these things in a roundabout way. The problem is that you are stating these obvious things, which are somethings so obvious, its kinda hard to disagree with them. Which makes you look more town-like in comparison. It's easy to see someone as town if they say some obvious things... Dont get me wrong you've brought up some unique points.

The thing that I find most odd about you is how you are saying that we are acting so stupid. It's Day 1. We barely have anything to go off of right now. The way you are acting, you seem to think like you are on some higher level than the rest of us. As if you have more information than us... But let's be honest, unless you are scum, you don't. So don't go telling us how we are stupid or actibg stupid, else id be inclined to think you are scum. Shoutacon.
avatar
Katrina K.

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ephraim M. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:05 am

the thing about people acting stupid, I don't mean a general thing that everyone is acting stupid, I mean things like saying you agree hypo is bad and then doing hypo, I mean dominick assuming the werewolves would kill off the people claiming seer first if only half of the town were doing hypo, it's things like that, which make me state things that are apparently so obvious to you guys, well guess what? I didn't realize most of those points at first, so I was just trying to make sure everybody realized those things.

for the sake of all you lazy people tl;dr: a few people have done some stupid things and those obvious things aren't that obvious at first, I'm just making sure everyone understands.
avatar
Ephraim M.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ephraim M. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:13 am

I would respond to those other things that happened but uhh... those posts would be too long for most people to read anyways, because they're lazy. And this is not something I came up with, go look in katrina's long post, you'll see she says the posts are too long.

I like how you mentioned me seeming like I think I'm on some higher level, I don't have any more information than you probably do, but that doesn't mean I can't be better at the game than someone who doesn't understand hypo now does it? I also love how everyone keeps referring to mafia novices, and keeps saying they have a lot better grasp on the game than they do in reality, let me tell you something, I had a hard time yesterday irl explaining how aitc works to people who had played mafia once or twice, even though I said the assassin could shoot, the first assassin didn't shoot. Got a better idea of the grasp people have on the game at their first few games?

tl;dr: I'm not responding to the rest that happened for now. maybe some other time. Yes I do believe I'm a better player than someone who doesn't understand how hypo works, no I don't have any more information than a town can gather on their own. Players new to mafia don't have as good of a grasp of the game as you guys all assume.
avatar
Ephraim M.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:26 am

Dominick C. wrote:Oh. After reading through the last few pages, I claim seer. I'll post all my inspects on here and that way if I die they're "laying on the table." WW please don't kill me I wanna actually do stuff this game Sad

First thing's first...

WHY THE FUCK?! LAST FEW PAGES, WE WERE DEBATING AGAINST HYPO, AND SAYING THAT IF WE DO HYPO, WE NEED TO FUCKING BE LEGIT ABOUT IT, NEED TO MAKE SURE IT'S BELIEVABLE.

HOLY SHIT WHYedhbyuahcxjlorhfecsad

I'm very, very upset now.

Cooled down, but seriously guys. If we decide as a town to hypo, we have to have everyone do it.

Katrina K. wrote:
Dominick C. wrote:
Dr. Yung wrote:
Dominick C. wrote:As I said in my previous post, ending every message with Shoutacon and lolicon and acting like a little girl is only going to make people discount every word you say and the whole idea of it is kind of disgusting. Also, you yell at me for picking on you for doing something I personally don't like, and then you turn around and do it right back to me.

As of right now, I could see Dr. Yung being scum, because honestly in a case where we have 5 scum and can only find 2 of them hypo may have been better. Also, a smart seer WOULDN'T claim if we were hypo-ing, they'd let villies hypo, allow the wolves to go through them, and stay alive.

I dont really underatand your point, how does having 5 scum with 2 scum that can be found mean hypo is a good idea? So you are saying its a good idea to risk your seer to potentially find 2/5 scum and I do mean POTENTIALLY. Oh and if seer doesnt claim then its not hypo. The whole point of hypo is that everyone claims and one of them would be the seer. If everyone claimed seer except 1 then thats a little interesting. And lets say the seer dies somehow, the whole point is that if he does die, since he claimed his inspects before, the evidence is lying on the table. I am not sure if i misunderstood you with anything but frankly its a terrible idea.

Not everyone tends to claim cop in hypo... Lolicon.

In classic with hypo, if the cop doesn't claim, mafia/mafia PL will never think to go after him, because there will be 4 or 5 other users they think are possibly real cop claims, and the same scenario runs here.

Actually i saw in a classic being held the other day, the mafia PL blocked the real cop N1, and that cop didnt claim cop. Half the game claimed cop. Day 1, though that cop was kind of a nub and admitted that she was blocked d2, even though no one asked her for inspects. You are implying that the WWs would think that the seer would also claim within the big hypo. But the werewolves might see through that. So let me be clear, hypo will not benefit the seer at this point in time. Maybe we could start hypo Day 2... like everyone provides an inspect. but some players here understand psychology well. if the WWs have someone who understands psychology, they may still be able to figure out the seer, but if they kill the seer, then we'll have some inspects to fall back on.

-blushes- I claim the most thin mint sales in the world...

Adding to this "start hypo Day 2...," we need to not all be like "___ is not ww!"

We need some WW inspects, and more than 2. Just, keep that in mind.

Ephraim M. wrote:the thing about people acting stupid, I don't mean a general thing that everyone is acting stupid, I mean things like saying you agree hypo is bad and then doing hypo, I mean dominick assuming the werewolves would kill off the people claiming seer first if only half of the town were doing hypo, it's things like that, which make me state things that are apparently so obvious to you guys, well guess what? I didn't realize most of those points at first, so I was just trying to make sure everybody realized those things.

for the sake of all you lazy people tl;dr: a few people have done some stupid things and those obvious things aren't that obvious at first, I'm just making sure everyone understands.

My eyes totally didn't skip down to the bolded tl;dr first.

Wall posts are meant to have content. HELPFUL content. I highly suggest reading them, even if you don't want to. Break them up, skim, anything. Just read them.


Ephraim M. wrote:I would respond to those other things that happened but uhh... those posts would be too long for most people to read anyways, because they're lazy. And this is not something I came up with, go look in katrina's long post, you'll see she says the posts are too long.

I like how you mentioned me seeming like I think I'm on some higher level, I don't have any more information than you probably do, but that doesn't mean I can't be better at the game than someone who doesn't understand hypo now does it? I also love how everyone keeps referring to mafia novices, and keeps saying they have a lot better grasp on the game than they do in reality, let me tell you something, I had a hard time yesterday irl explaining how aitc works to people who had played mafia once or twice, even though I said the assassin could shoot, the first assassin didn't shoot. Got a better idea of the grasp people have on the game at their first few games?

tl;dr: I'm not responding to the rest that happened for now. maybe some other time. Yes I do believe I'm a better player than someone who doesn't understand how hypo works, no I don't have any more information than a town can gather on their own. Players new to mafia don't have as good of a grasp of the game as you guys all assume.

Um, again, last Anon game we talked about how there AREN'T new players in the anon games, or not really. And then when we were all revealed, we were all good players. We can't go off the "what did your pm say" or the "they're new" metas. We're all capable of making reads and scumhunting, some more so than others. We all know how hypo works, but we have different opinions on it. I think we all need to suck it up and if we decide to hypo, we ALL hypo and claim legitimate sounding results.

#WallPostDone
avatar
Dr. Akihabara

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:45 am

So much stuff happened lol. But really it's just sullivan agreeing with everyone, ephraim getting annoyed, ralph saying some monologue about the game, dominic claiming seer and #KatrinaVsEphraim. Ephraim its just stuff like "Seer gets WW/Not WW" and others which makes me think "....you dont say?". Yes there has been times where people have been drinking too much but like....lol?

I suggest that katarina should not be lynched today because not only is the reason invalid but also we will lose so much content per day. I also suggest we do not lynch the two seer claims for obvious reasons. Now that we have options eliminated, we should discuss who we should lynch as deadline is tomorrow. I am honestly leaning towards Sullivan because of his BW at the start and when he does produce a decent post, he hasnt given anything new, the only thing that i felt unique is the fact he attempted to go aggro on ephraim. When i agreed with egan i wasnt implying that what he did was scummy. But Sullivan started talking about "beating around the bush" which is not what he did. He was getting to the point but he was explaning in ways that everyone can understand (a bit patronizing to my taste but whatever). Ryou could also be a good lynch because he also sorta repeated what everyone said but I am not really sure. I would like to know everyone's thoughts about who we should lynch.

TLDR: If you skipped to this without reading the whole post then GO FUCKING READ IT please. If you have read it then thank you <3
avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Ryou N. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:18 am

Wow Day one and people are already pissed. Good job guys.

Also yeah the lolicon is getting creepy as hell.

Anyone else get the feeling Dominick isn't even reading the game and just adding in his own posts and leaving? Because apparently like ~3 pages of reasoning why his plan is bad doesn't seem to faze him
avatar
Ryou N.

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Yung on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:55 am

Mfw Ryou completely ignores my post Sad i cri everytiem
avatar
Dr. Yung

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Dr. Akihabara on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:21 pm

Ryou N. wrote:Wow Day one and people are already pissed. Good job guys.

Also yeah the lolicon is getting creepy as hell.

Anyone else get the feeling Dominick isn't even reading the game and just adding in his own posts and leaving? Because apparently like ~3 pages of reasoning why his plan is bad doesn't seem to faze him


Um I have to leave soon, but yeah, exactly.

@Dr. Yung, I read and would quote and respond but I have to go so I'm typing quickly. I think Sullivan is a secure lynch as well, which I stated earlier. I don't like his over play.
avatar
Dr. Akihabara

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Votecount 1.3
******************************

Katrina K.(1)- Sullivan J.
Egan G.(1)- Mollie H.
Sullivan J.(1)- Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Yung(1)- Dominick C.
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Melanie B.(0)-
Ralph I.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Captain Aiden(0)-
Dominick C.(0)-
Ephraim M.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Melanie B., Dr. Yung, Ralph I., Ryou N., Egan G., Captain Aiden., Ephraim M., Katrina K.
******************************
There are 12 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 20th at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, Katrina K. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:41 pm

You are gonna have to deal with my lolicon posts for some time, deal with it. I can't have a little fun with this game, god. If you want to talk about creepy, look at Egan G. He's also acting "creepy" but no one has called him out on it. gosh.

Ephraim, there are NO new players here. aj never picks new players for the anon games. Sure th theme ma be new to some of us, but if they read the information aj provided, they would know most of this stuff. Maybe there are people new to forum mafia here. Or maybe there are people new to the anon games. Either way, they are relatively well seasoned to playing mafia. So you dont need to recap for us, and if you JUST realized what you said now, I doubt you will be of any help to us in the long run Ephraim.

Dr. Young, I dont know if that counts as a war that deserves a #. This is not #ZanevsNumaji or #VictoriavsNumaji. it isnt even to tht scale.

Im okay with a sullivan or Egan lynch, as well as a possible ephraim lynch. I'll try to post a more detailed reads list within an hour. Hopefully I get back here before the next official starts to post that.

tl;dr: Buy my Girl Scout cookies! Lolicons.
avatar
Katrina K.

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum