PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 18: Jungle Republic

+14
Ryou N.
Melanie B.
Mollie H.
Egan G.
Ephraim M.
Captain Aiden
Dr. Akihabara
Dominick C.
Ralph I.
Dr. Yung
Sullivan J.
Kyle L.
Eliza A.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Egan G. Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Melanie B. wrote:
Egan G. wrote:h..hi again

i dont have much to say atm. Ephraim M seems to be saying the obvious in giant walls. Dr. A seems towny. Mel B seems towny and kinda cute Embarassed Dr yung towny and kinda agressive but town read fo sho. Cant get much read on anyone but dominik seem kinda fishy trying the bw lynch on katrina for just acting dumb.

mel b, how do you suggest we talk about hypno if we arent allowed to post our support for it? read minds? cuz i cant do that

If you want to hypo, claim seer and posts your inspects.  Don't say, "Oh hypo seems like a good idea" because that just makes hypo dumb because you obviously aren't seer.

Also just realized that my name pretty much is Mel B, spice girls for life Very Happy

and now dominik has claimed seer. He either put a huge target on his back or is trying to take the pressure off of him. Time will tell.

also Katrina K. seems mad that i can talk to the cute mel b and she cant post lolicon without people thinking that shes mentally handicapped.
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie H. Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:14 pm

This game has been ridiculously talkative and filled with a lot of senseless drivel. Hypo is not worth the claim when there is no sort of blocking role. Our best bet is for seer to remain quiet until they find at least one ww. And even if they find one, it may behoove us to wait until they find both. Time will tell on that option.
Mollie H.
Mollie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralph I. Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Egan G. wrote:
Melanie B. wrote:
Egan G. wrote:h..hi again

i dont have much to say atm. Ephraim M seems to be saying the obvious in giant walls. Dr. A seems towny. Mel B seems towny and kinda cute Embarassed Dr yung towny and kinda agressive but town read fo sho. Cant get much read on anyone but dominik seem kinda fishy trying the bw lynch on katrina for just acting dumb.

mel b, how do you suggest we talk about hypno if we arent allowed to post our support for it? read minds? cuz i cant do that

If you want to hypo, claim seer and posts your inspects.  Don't say, "Oh hypo seems like a good idea" because that just makes hypo dumb because you obviously aren't seer.

Also just realized that my name pretty much is Mel B, spice girls for life Very Happy

and now dominik has claimed seer. He either put a huge target on his back or is trying to take the pressure off of him. Time will tell.

also Katrina K. seems mad that i can talk to the cute mel b and she cant post lolicon without people thinking that shes mentally handicapped.
I think its highly unlikely that Dom is a seer. would be pretty surprised if he was one imotbh. I could picture him just waiting to take a. lil bit of pressure off the rest of the town tonight and see if he can bait some people. of course that's just one of many possibilities and there could be other reasons for the claim, just my thoughts. also as stated above, saying let's do hypo means the hypo is redundant as fuck.Hypo is pointless now and should be put on the back burner now that someone mentioned the word hypo, given the fact that the point of hypo is to get rid of certainties that could aid scum, without really giving that away.

(Also for god's sake Katrina can you stop the lolicon bullshit? flavour/useless filler isn't really aiding us and it would be nice for me not have to edge over areas of your posts because you get off topic and talk about lolicons.)
Ralph I.
Ralph I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick C. Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Honestly, after reading through the last few pages, Ryou and Egan seem like they may be safer lynches, due to them posting mostly filler or restating big walls. I'll save a lynch on Katrina til we have a certain mislynch because he offers up no good information/insight without the addition of creepy af lolicon stuff. When your tl;dr is an advertisement for girl scout cookies, you're useless to town.
Dominick C.
Dominick C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:40 pm

h..hi

soome reads

sullivan - only really made 1 post that matters, decent ideas but kinda inactive - null
mel b - town for sure, makes really good posts.
dr yung - town read, people may see the aggression as scum but i dont
ralph - kinda inactive - made 1 good post, slightly town read
katrina - not even 100% sure what you are doing. Seems like a stupid villy
ryou - all filler posts, id advice everyone to look at his posts to see what a true filler post looks like - slight scum
captain a - tbh i get you and dr a confused (curse you aj!), filler posts, claimed seer, not sure what exactly you are doing - town read for weirdness
dominik - claimed seer, seems pretty bad player, null read
ephraim - makes posts with pretty obvious info, could be town trying to help, could be mafia trying to pass as town - null
mollie - 1 ok post, others are filler, slight scum read
dr a - easy town read

top 3 of who should post: mollie, sullivan, ryou,
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Katrina K. - I'm town. But I obviously cant confirm that. My statements have been fairly useful, but most people have demeaned them simply on the basis that all the "lolicons" was creepy. The basis of the lynches on me are because "I'm not helpful" because I "shitpost." Seriously, cant a girl have some fun.
Dr. Akihabara - I originally rl'd him, but he's proven himself to be more townie than I gave him credit for. Town read.
Egan G. -Some filler statements... (like really half of that last post-the one about Mel B.-was filler.) his last reads feels a little off, but maybe im being swayed by my own reads... so imma put ypu as null
Sullivan J. - Gave a target to the werewolves, great job. Imo seems like a mafia trying to lure the nightkill away from himself and his scumbuddies. Mafia read.
Dr. Yung - Lolicon. :p Tbh he's pretty helpful for the most part. I think he's town.
Melanie B. - Has been relatively helpful so I think she's town.
Ralph I. - Ephraim had a point earlier when saying to leave the nightkill up to the wolves to decide. You may have just made it THAT much easier for them to kill the seer. good job there buddy. Also ectremely inactive, and has made only two posts since the game started. His posts havent been all that helpful either.
Ryou N. - Has only really talked about hypo... and that it isnt useful. His posts are short. Null read
Captain Aiden - agrees hypo int good, then contradicts himself saying hes fine with hypo. Then he claims seer. I dont even know with you. He hasnt said much else. Null
Dominick C. - Oh Dominick. I really cant telll if you are town or not because you are so aggressive. He is still kinda tunneling on me, I swear you are Hawkie. Very illogical at times tho. Esp. when he claimed seer but said that he doesnt want to die. His lynch on me has no more basis than the fact that I say lolicon a lot. He said it himself. He doesnt care aout the useful stuff I have said, as he has mentioned before. So I think he is likely to be scum. However he has had an occasion bout of townieness.
Ephraim M. - Stated things that are pretty obvious. Has called some of our actions stupid (we dont even know if that guy who hupoed was hypoing or not) which I personally just fnd distasteful. He gets salty af. I could see him as a townie who's new to the anon games... but I am more inclined to believe he is scum trying to pass as a townie cuz most people are better at anon than that.
Mollie H. - Has been relatively quiet, thus I dont have much input on her. So I'm null on her. Join the girl scouts Mollie. We have cookies :p

My options are sullivan e gang and dr yung. I think dr yung is town, which leaves e gang and sullivan... therefore

Lynch Sulivan
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:06 pm

I'm pretty sure we all think Sullivan is a good lynch.

No it's more like BradvsLakoko

And, DUDE! We cannot lynch someone because they say Lolicon and joke around. She's been way more helpful than you, and I'd quicker support a lynch on you. Stop pushing on her for the joking around, jfc.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:01 am

*sigh* here we go again... can everybody just read what I'm saying for once? only what I'm saying. Because people seem to assume I think there are noobs in this game, I never said anything like that. I just said why your reference to novice players is a bad one.

At this point we shouldn't even try to hypo anymore, because to have any sort of useful hypo we'd have to discuss it a lot more and by the time we've done that it's day 3, it's just not worth it, not everybody will do it even if we decide to do it starting day 2 either.

katrina, when I said I had realized those things just whenever it was I said, I meant that I thought of them while making a post, and decided I might as well say it, can't do a whole lot of harm to make sure everyone understands those things now can it? apparently it can because here we are, with everybody seemingly thinking I am either stupid or scum. So much for trying this the way everyone else plays the game.

brad vs lakoko? riiiiiiiight... because one of us is saying the other person is scum, while the other person is regarded as townie by everyone else? in that case I should be regarded as townie by everyone but katrina, as I don't think katrina is scum, she's just awfully annoying, to the point that it's starting to hurt town. Seriously katrina, how hard is it not to add lolicon in every post? because every time you do so half the town gets pissed off, won't think properly and does stupid things as a result.

no the lolicon thing isn't a reason to lynch katrina, but if this goes on and starts hurting town, and katrina realizes it, then it becomes a reason to lynch her. until then, she's just annoying and making nobody take her seriously, even though she does say some good things.

For Egan's readlist, I must agree with katrina, the reads seem a bit off to me too, I don't know what it is, but it just seems a bit fabricated, as if he's following some strict format where he has to have someone as a "for sure town" read and so he decided that would be mel, as if he has to have some null reads even though he could easily decide if he interprets me as town or scum, so he put me as null. And for some things he simply doesn't explain why he has a read on someone.
I can't quite place what I feel is off about Egan's list, so I tried to explain the best I can.

katrina's readlist, I'll just say something first, I am not salty. I am not new to anon games. I am not that obvious if I ever am scum. The reads all have logic as a basis though.

guys, seriously STOP TALKING ABOUT THINKS ONLY WEREWOLVES NEED TO THINK ABOUT. JUST STOP IT. very nice to know you have thoughts about what someone might be planning with their claims, but keep those thoughts to yourself will you? it's only helping the werewolves, and it's completely useless to the town.

Lynch Egan

he's generally not being very helpful and acting odd, his readslist, while it is a list of someone's opinion, still makes him seem scummy to me.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:05 am

katrina, in response to your thing about nobody getting angry at egan acting creepy, I am actually getting quite pissed off at him for it, I'm just trying so hard not to, that I preferred not to talk about it to try and ignore it, seeing as his posts had nothing useful really it was a bit easier.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 am

I am not really sure, I never really saw Egan as scummy coz i feel he legit tries to help town and I am not sure if the explanation of "his reads seem like he is following a guide" convinces me that he is scum. I am still leaning towards sullivan however i will lynch later today because i still havent made up my mind.
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:43 am

I was kidding about the Brad vs Lakoko, sorry. :[

I should post a reads list, but I've been super busy the last few days. I definitely see Dr. Yung as town, due to his helpful posts. Same goes for Katrina, but maybe her side jokes are a slight town read? Why would scum draw unnecessary attention to themselves? But, they could fall back on this point later, so keeping this out here. Ephraim seems townie but could easily be scum trying to act as a frustrated townie, but that's a low chance.

Town reads: Ephraim, Dr. Yung, Katrina.
Town Lean: Mollie
Null: All the rest besides the following:
Scum Lean: Ralph, Egan
Scum: Sullivan, Dominic (Dominick? AJ spells things really oddly.)

So 4 in that null, I forget who. Um, Ryou? I think that's someone. Whatever, will go into detail once I get back.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralph I. Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Katrina K wrote:
Ralph I. - Ephraim had a point earlier when saying to leave the nightkill up to the wolves to decide. You may have just made it THAT much easier for them to kill the seer. good job there buddy. Also ectremely inactive, and has made only two posts since the game started. His posts havent been all that helpful either.
I think its a bit bloody obvious that the nightkill is up to the werewolves, sinc ethey have the only bloody kill in the game. I don't get why you had to put that lil tidbit from ephraim in there, it wasn't relevant as far as I'm concerned. Also not really Katrina, I'm just explaining that the talk about hypo is useless now that you guys suggested it. A true hypo that would work would be unannounced, and saying 'lets go and hypo' isn't helping that front. I gave 2 informative posts, and had stated before that I could not help the fact that I didn't know that the game started. Also, there's the fact that post numbers are inflated a lot due to the 9 pages before the game started, so you've made like, what, 6 posts probably? maybe 8 realistically? I'll agree that I've not posted much but come on, I'm not that inactive, I'm giving information here.
Ralph I.
Ralph I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:58 pm

Ralph, the relevance of the nightkill for the werewolves was in that you gave them ideas for targets, you were talking about who could possibly be the seer, and that's a bad idea.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Ephraim M. wrote:Ralph, the relevance of the nightkill for the werewolves was in that you gave them ideas for targets, you were talking about who could possibly be the seer, and that's a bad idea.
It doesn't really matter anymore, I think we all know who is getting NKed even if Ralph is trying to give them ideas on who to kill. I think Sullivan is scummier than Egan, although i am considering Ryou a lot. I'd probably still lynch sullivan today tho.

Vote Sullivan <insert letter>
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralph I. Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Ephraim M. wrote:Ralph, the relevance of the nightkill for the werewolves was in that you gave them ideas for targets, you were talking about who could possibly be the seer, and that's a bad idea.
Ahh, I get where you're coming from there. Hadn't really thought of that. Still doesn't outrule them however. I just suggested a possibility that the guy could be hypoing which had already been suggested I'm pretty sure. It's not certain, and I certainly didn't give our a shoutout saying: "this guy is definitely seer folks", because, I clearly didn't.

Sorry for coming off a bit brutish if I have been, I just want to get my point across in a quick fashion, after all, we only have so long to discuss and make ground to get rid of the scum factions.
Ralph I.
Ralph I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:14 pm

I feel its best for ww / mafia to lurk on day 1. they dont wanna draw attention to themselves. Sulllivan, mollie, and ryou are prime targets for the lynch imo.

would like to see them post before i lynch.

Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Egan G. wrote:I feel its best for ww / mafia to lurk on day 1. they dont wanna draw attention to themselves. Sulllivan, mollie, and ryou are prime targets for the lynch imo.

would like to see them post before i lynch.

Don't know if I fully agree with that strategy, but I do agree that the lurkers should post quite a bit more.

Mollie, you said you would read up and make some gutreads, and came back with an opinion on the seer that had already been brought up. Is that all you've got?

Ryou, you just made your first post that I could see as possibly not being filler. How about you state your opinion on who we should lynch today?

Sullivan, you're being highly considered as a lynch candidate today, maybe you should defend yourself a little?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick C. Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:08 pm

To Dr. Akiha(insert letters here); I recognize that my attacks on Katrina come off as totally scummy. The initial post I made was before we had any sort of reads to go off of, and I kind of just tunneled it. Reading through pages 10-12ish, I agree that Sullivan J.'s posts have seemed either filler or lurk-ish, like he's trying to avoid being pulled into any sort of spotlight.
Dominick C.
Dominick C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Votecount 1.4

Sullivan J.(3)- Dr. Akihabara, Katrina K., Dr. Yung
Egan G.(2)- Mollie H., Ephraim M.
Katrina K.(1)- Sullivan J.
Dr. Yung(1)- Dominick C.
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Melanie B.(0)-
Ralph I.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Captain Aiden(0)-
Dominick C.(0)-
Ephraim M.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Melanie B., Ralph I., Ryou N., Egan G., Captain Aiden.
There are 12 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 20th at 9pm EDT.

Sullivan J. was lynched!

He was the...:

It is now Night 1! Unlocking quicktopics, deadline is Saturday the 22nd at 9pm EDT.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Dr. Yung was nightkilled.

He was a...:

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0

Egan G.(0)-
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Melanie B.(0)-
Ralph I.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Captain Aiden(0)-
Dominick C.(0)-
Ephraim M.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Melanie B., Ralph I., Ryou N., Egan G., Captain Aiden, Dr. Akihabara, Katrina K., Mollie H., Ephraim M., Dominick C.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 26th at 9pm EDT.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick C. Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Thank you for that, Mr. Werewolf
Dominick C.
Dominick C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 pm

DUDDEEEEEE

WE'RE OFFICIALLY BETTER THAN GAME 17!!!!

So, I learned that I can't trust anyone, since my Dr. buddy turned out to be mafia.-. I mean, I guess it's good that he did attract the night kill but yeah. Going to read back (tomorrow, or Monday, depending on work and such) and see associative reads and stuff.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:00 am

Omg who would have expected THAT nightkill? xD Seriously tho, even tho i am mafia, may I have some respect pls? I sorta helped town more than their own townies lol. Anyway gl maf squad Very Happy
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:16 am

^You get respect, it's ok.

You were very helpful, tyvm for you time.

It's 1v1v8, ezpz game.

Omg AJ told me, "What if the scum night kills mafia?" and he kept saying things like that to get my hopes up, I didn't think he was serious.

I'll start this day off with one of my personal scum reads:
Lynch Dominick C.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:36 pm

care to explain the reason you think he's scum? it's quite useful to know reasons for a lynch
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next