PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 17: Jungle Republic

+12
Kiyo H.
Shingo E.
Victor W.
The Hunter
Emily R.
Otoshi F.
Zachary O.
Eliza A.
Katrina K.
Momoko D.
Mr. Briney
ajhockeystar
16 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 17: Jungle Republic - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Otoshi F. Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:49 pm

FUCK, well, I'm gonna make reads soon and we can get a confirmed townie from looking at her inspects, actually we can't nvm, we can only get a confirmed non WW, since there is a Mafia alive still. for now I'm going off of my read from yesterday

lynch The hunter
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:18 pm

FAK
TOWN SEER NOOOOOOOOOO

Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Brb, checking who's not WW ;-;
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Brb, checking who's not WW ;-;
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Stupid internet, making me think it didn't post and clicking the button twice

Kay so, Otoshi is of no harm to us atm. He was cleared by town seer

I'M STILL SO SAD AHHHHH
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Kyle I could be a Mafia goon so don't get your hopes up
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Hence, I said "atm"
Because mafia has no night kills. We don't have to worry about them now
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:33 pm

I know this doesn't make anyone scum, which I am not accusing anyone of scum yet but other than Victor bb, who else was pushing on the momoko lynch?
If there was anyone.

I said, I would look into Momoko's posts if Eliza flips town, which she didn't.
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Kyle stop posting smh
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Oh, well I was completely wrong. O-o
Bleh.
Kyle, I was the only one who voted Momoko at the end of the day.
Victor W.
Victor W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Im sticking with my two other reads since i've been 2 for 3 thus far, but i'll have to figure out the last ww since i'm not sure who it is.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:19 pm

What are your 2 reads?
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:52 pm

The Hunter as the final mafia and Moe as werewolf. I had Eliza as mafia correct, but I thought Momoko was a werewolf.
99% sure Kiyo, you, and Kyle are town, so I guess PoE states that Emily or Shingo is the last ww, but i'd prefer to hold off on stating so.

I think the latest lynches prove Kyle and Kiyo are not mafia, and i'm fairly certain Emily isn't either since she had been tunneling Eliza since D1.
That would leave the last mafia between The Hunter, you, Shingo, and Moe.
Moe could be a mafia, but I think his excessive neutrality on the mafia lynches is more ww-ish. The hunter already has connections to Zach, and Eliza too i'm pretty sure. Shingo had a soft defense of Zach but i didn't see much of that for Eliza, and i'm pretty sure you're town.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko D. Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:10 pm

I WAS RIGHT I TOLD AJ I WAS GETTING NIGHTKILLED AFTER ELIZA FLIPPED MAFIA.

Please town don't mess this up I want us to win :c

BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH

Momoko D.
Momoko D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:23 am

Well, that kinda sucks. At least we have one person confirmed as not WW, and given the amount of mafia left (ie 1), the chances of him being anything other than a vanilla townie are slim. Of course, WW might always just kill him tonight. :/
We have little to no actual evidence to work with just now, so I'm pretty sure scumhunting is the best way forward right now. It's also a better plan to try and go after the WWs first, I think, since they're more threatening to town just now, and there's still always a chance that WWs might kill the final mafia.
Of course, if it ends up that people have a strong mafia lead and almost no WW lead, then it's still good to get rid of the final mafia, as they will become a threat if left unchecked.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:28 am

I will have a lot of time to do reads in 2 days time so expect them, but for now Shingo why would you say that, it's just going to remind the WW that I'm either Mafia goon or confirmed townie, so is this tbh. NOOOOO am gonna die
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:36 am

Otoshi F. wrote:I will have a lot of time to do reads in 2 days time so expect them, but for now Shingo why would you say that, it's just going to remind the WW that I'm either Mafia goon or confirmed townie, so is this tbh. NOOOOO am gonna die
I actually thought it was way too obvious a thing for me to have said. WW should really already know that you can't be a WW. x.x
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 am

Now that I think about it. It's best to do this old school. Everyone post your read list and who you want lynched today.
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:53 am

Kyle L. wrote:Now that I think about it. It's best to do this old school. Everyone post your read list and who you want lynched today.
I'm not able to do one at the moment, due to technology limitations. I'd prefer to analyse each post, and that'd just be a pain for me at the moment. However, I'll get a reads list out a couple of days before deadline, so it's not like I'm going to try stalling.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:12 pm

Victor W. - Indeed.
Otoshi F. - While she does seem to filler a lot, her play seems genuine (and besides, she could only be mafia and i'm 99% sure who the last mafia is).
Kiyo H. - He's incredibly aggressive and pushy, and definitely not the last mafia. He could be werewolf, but its incredibly unlikely. I think he's just a townie who goes with his gut and is generally unchanging.
Kyle L. - I actually can't get anything from his posts - you're either town or a really good WW(You were on both mafia lynches so i'm seriously doubting you're mafia).
Emily R. - lurking a decent amount, but definitely not mafia since you've been pressuring Eliza since D1. You could have just been doing the risky play of early bussing, I guess. It's not likely, imo. Could still be a werewolf.
Shingo E. - I can't get anything from your posts except for a soft defense of Zach, and that's not strong enough to paint you as mafia >_>
The Hunter - I've already stated why you're probably mafia, can restate if need be. No more partners to look for for you...
Moe P. - I've already stated why you're probably WW, but the problem is I don't know who your partner could be. I thought it was Momoko, but she flipped : /

So the moral of this story is that i'm not sure who the WWs are anymore but i'm pretty sure I know the last mafia.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moe P. Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:25 pm

Well, that reveal made it easier for me to find ww teams...

I was going to say that Kiyo + Otoshi could have been a good WW team, except Otoshi can't be ww so... yeah.

There's the obvious Kyle + Victor ww team, however unlikely that may be. They've been buddy buddy since day 1 and have practically lynched as one person for the whole game.

That leaves a bunch of stragglers, namely Emily, Hunter, Shingo.

Possible that there's a Kiyo + Hunter ww team, Kiyo has been pretty much leading the lynches thus far, and on mafia too. There's not much connection other than the cross-inspection during the hypo claims yesterday, especially since they both don't talk much.

And finally that leaves Emily + Shingo, again, there isn't much of a relation because it's only Emily's 'reaction' lynch onto Shingo day 1, then rescinding it and not pressing further.

All in all, those are just the people with connections to each other. There isn't much to go on aside from the fact that we're not lynching Otoshi for a while. I do want to hear everyone's reads, especially Shingo's that he promised before deadline. As well, Emily + Hunter + Kiyo could talk more so we can get some decent reads on you three.
Moe P.
Moe P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Moe P. wrote:Well, that reveal made it easier for me to find ww teams...

I was going to say that Kiyo + Otoshi could have been a good WW team, except Otoshi can't be ww so... yeah.

There's the obvious Kyle + Victor ww team, however unlikely that may be. They've been buddy buddy since day 1 and have practically lynched as one person for the whole game.

That leaves a bunch of stragglers, namely Emily, Hunter, Shingo.

Possible that there's a Kiyo + Hunter ww team, Kiyo has been pretty much leading the lynches thus far, and on mafia too. There's not much connection other than the cross-inspection during the hypo claims yesterday, especially since they both don't talk much.

And finally that leaves Emily + Shingo, again, there isn't much of a relation because it's only Emily's 'reaction' lynch onto Shingo day 1, then rescinding it and not pressing further.

All in all, those are just the people with connections to each other. There isn't much to go on aside from the fact that we're not lynching Otoshi for a while. I do want to hear everyone's reads, especially Shingo's that he promised before deadline. As well, Emily + Hunter + Kiyo could talk more so we can get some decent reads on you three.
Everyone should really give reads before deadline. #Shingo'sReadsHype doesn't need to be a thing. :/
Unless you just meant because you wanted some information out of me, in which case I guess I can approve #ShingoHype as a thing.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily R. Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:02 pm

I was really happy when I found out that Eliza was mafia because it seems like every time I lynch I always get villy but when I have a hunch and don't lynch they turn out to be mafia so yayyyyy.

Anyways, I have a slight hunch on Shingo as the WW and I'll explain why in my next post.
Emily R.
Emily R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily R. Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Shingo E. wrote:Well, that kinda sucks. At least we have one person confirmed as not WW, and given the amount of mafia left (ie 1), the chances of him being anything other than a vanilla townie are slim. Of course, WW might always just kill him tonight. :/
We have little to no actual evidence to work with just now, so I'm pretty sure scumhunting is the best way forward right now. It's also a better plan to try and go after the WWs first, I think, since they're more threatening to town just now, and there's still always a chance that WWs might kill the final mafia.
Of course, if it ends up that people have a strong mafia lead and almost no WW lead, then it's still good to get rid of the final mafia, as they will become a threat if left unchecked.

Firstly, I just want to explain that I believe Otoshi to be the mafia, that is why I refer Shingo as the WW.
Anyways, let's begin.

I think this post is pretty much a repeat of obvious stuff or what everyone has said. For example, of course we should scumhunting and someone already mentioned that we should get the WW first. In general, it did not contribute much and the fact that he did not react to my lynch day 1 makes me think it's a little scummy, but of course it is a very light hunch and I will not lynch him just yet.
Emily R.
Emily R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily R. Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:08 pm

I'll go read back and then form my read list.
Emily R.
Emily R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next