PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 17: Jungle Republic

+12
Kiyo H.
Shingo E.
Victor W.
The Hunter
Emily R.
Otoshi F.
Zachary O.
Eliza A.
Katrina K.
Momoko D.
Mr. Briney
ajhockeystar
16 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 17: Jungle Republic - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Kiyo H. Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Lynch Eliza
She didnt give the reads she said she will give.
She said that Zach will most likey flip town even though he was the scummiest scum that ever scummed.
I dont want Otoshi to get lynched because its not our best lynch right now.
I dont want Otoshi to get lynched because I chuckled from that mime answer.
Eliza said that zach might flip maf. even tho a ww lynch is almost just as likely.
Her Pic is Vertical instead of Horizontal and thats annoying me.
Kiyo H.
Kiyo H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moe P. Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:39 pm

So Eliza, you got them reads?

and as far as the "zach would flip town" thing, I don't think that's indicative of anything.

I'd also like to know why Kiyo thinks Otoshi isn't the best lynch. Not saying I think he is, I would probably lynch Shingo, Hunter, or Emily right now (maybe Kiyo and Eliza too). I'd just like to hear them speak more.
Moe P.
Moe P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:23 pm

He doesn't want me lynched dos I'm funny
The mime is the only one who wants to get lynched, remember
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Moe P. wrote:So Eliza, you got them reads?

and as far as the "zach would flip town" thing, I don't think that's indicative of anything.

I'd also like to know why Kiyo thinks Otoshi isn't the best lynch. Not saying I think he is, I would probably lynch Shingo, Hunter, or Emily right now (maybe Kiyo and Eliza too). I'd just like to hear them speak more.
I just feel like I can't really add anything. I've been paying attention and looking for a chance to say something, but I'd just end up fillering most of the time, and there's no point in that.
But yeah, I'm pretty sure the "Zach would flip town" thing was more a case of "Knowing our luck..." than a case of "This is definitely what will happen!".
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza A. Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:45 pm

I'm really new to forum mafia, so I'm not even sure what kind of shit is scummy around here. I had said that because 1) i didnt have time to actually post reads and 2) I hadn't even made the reads yet. I posted as if I already had them because honestly looking back I have no idea what the fuck I was doing. In fact, after that flip, it's probably gonna be really challenging for me to actually make reads.
Eliza A.
Eliza A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moe P. Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:55 pm

Shingo E. wrote:
Moe P. wrote:So Eliza, you got them reads?

I just feel like I can't really add anything. I've been paying attention and looking for a chance to say something, but I'd just end up fillering most of the time, and there's no point in that.
But yeah, I'm pretty sure the "Zach would flip town" thing was more a case of "Knowing our luck..." than a case of "This is definitely what will happen!".

Yeah, I do agree. I'm down to lynch a lurker/inactive today, though. This entire game has sort of died too.

Emily made the one post with substance, and has yet to provide more.

Eliza just warned us of the small chance that someone bussed Zach, other than that nothing. Everyone's still waiting for the reads that she had in her pocket as well.

Hunter thinks that Otoshi is scum because of his attempt to dissuade the lynch on Zach and try to lynch an inactive (pretty sure i said this already lol). I don't know if Hunter didn't read my post, or if he's deliberately trying to say something similar to what someone else said to try and pocket them but that's just speculation. I don't know what to think of Hunter right now.

Kiyo seems to be that guy that starts the lynch. His lynch on Zach (and the BW to follow), however random or calculated it may have been, basically blew Zach out of the water. The current lynch on Eliza, I think, is more of a "I'm lynching you to get your attention" because he wants Eliza's reads that she said she had in her pocket. I like that he's at least trying to get stuff done, so there's that.

Kyle hasn't been too active as of late, I can't really say much about him lol

Momoko seems very town in my eyes. She's analyzing a bunch of things that everyone's doing, like votes, inspects (I think), looking at possible teams. I just hope she posts her reads along with the compiled list of inspects now that everyone has claimed.

Otoshi is just filler city

Shingo seems like the guy that just lurks and doesn't comment unless he's got input, which can be either alignment lol. I can't really say he's town, but i can't say he's scum either, unless you count the team of Zach, Shingo, Otoshi lol

Victor is akin to Kyle on day 1 for being an active presence. He's been asking pointed questions, trying to navigate through the game, much like Momoko.

All in all, some possible teams I see are Kyle + Victor, Otoshi + Kiyo, and... yeah. Some like-minded people are also Momoko & Victor and I guess Me and Hunter, if that helps you in any way lol.
Moe P.
Moe P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko D. Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:05 am

Moe you suck I wanted to lynch you and then you blow me out of the water with a good reads list.

Anyways it is late and I forgot about the game, I will compile mthe list of inspects ASAP tomorrow and decide who to lynch.
Momoko D.
Momoko D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:20 am

I felt like it'd be a smarter move to only comment when I actually have something to say, as opposed to making filler posts all the time. Technically someone could use that as a reason for never talking, but I don't plan on doing that. I just don't want to say something unless it'll actually be of any help whatsoever.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 am

So like the opposite of me eh shingo?

I feel like going on a trip away from filler city for a post or 2, so let's do that.

Can someone please quote, Where the fuck did I defend Zach, cos the hunter is talking about it and moe was talking about it. I never defended Zachary. I was one of the ones. Who lynched him, how was I defending him. And no I'm not like
GUYS LYNCH INACTIVES INACTIVES ARE ALWAYS SCUM.
What I'm meaning to say is that if we have no clue who to lynch today, just lynch an inactive because there's a 40% they'll be scum and if they flip town then they weren't helping town anyway.
as Moe said, Hunter is probs going off of Moes post, seeing the original one and using that against me.
Lynch The Hunter
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko D. Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:56 am

Here we are! A list of inspects.
Victor -> Kyle as not a werewolf
Kyle -> Victor as not a werewolf
Otoshi -> Emily as not a werewolf
Momoko -> Otoshi as not a werewolf
Shingo -> Moe as not a werewolf
Kiyo -> The Hunter as not a werewolf
Emily -> Momoko as not a werewolf
Eliza -> Momoko as not a werewolf
The Hunter -> Eliza as not a werewolf
Moe -> Eliza as not a werewolf

Here we are! A list of things I noted, (some are obvious)
-Everyone posted an inspection.
-This means the werewolves and mafia posted inspections as well.

-Everyone got a not werewolf inspection.
-This means the seer got a not werewolf inspection.

-Kyle and Victor cleared each other. In my eyes, they are unlikely to both be scum, but one of them for sure could be scum. Buddying with a town is a tactic scum uses often. Scum rarely tries to partially clear each other.

-It is unlikely a scum cleared a scumbuddy.

-No one inspected Shingo or Kiyo.
Momoko D.
Momoko D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko D. Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:15 pm

Hm, I think Kiyo is scummy, he has a lack of posts and seems to be very strongwilled, trying to lead the town into lynches on people.
If he was scum I am betting it would be werewolf, because he lynched Zachary without hesitation.

I have a feeling Eliza or Emily could be scum, but i don't know why. Their posts just seem a little off to me.

These three are the people that are sticking out to me right now. I want to lynch one of them, but I am terrified of making a mislynch, and then the town is reduced to shambles with a villager being nightkilled.
Momoko D.
Momoko D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko D. Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:25 pm

I poured over everything and I think I am just going to reach for something and

Lynch Eliza

Hopefully my suspicions are correct. You all are free to steer me in the right direction and tell me why I am making a horrible awful mistake. I know Kiyo already lynched Eliza, but I feel like his aggressive plays might just be an excited townie wanting to lynch scum.
Momoko D.
Momoko D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily R. Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Eliza did not contribute much today, and I don't see why I should not continue my lynch from yesterday.

Lynch Eliza

This may seems like a bandwagon, but I already thought that Eliza was the scummiest yesterday and she has done nothing today that prove to me she is town(ier).

Honestly Otoshi seems a bit scummy too but I just want to see how Eliza would react now with 3 lynch on her

Emily R.
Emily R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:55 pm

ah shoot deadline is soon, i'll get back and say some stuff i wanted to say when i'm back at my house
Victor W.
Victor W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Eliza? Really? The Hunter seems way scummier in my eyes, so I'm gonna stay on him.
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:28 pm

I looked back at Eliza's posts because everyone seems to want to lynch her and she does filler a lot. Most of them is just her butting in and mentioning something blatantly obvious.

But what I don't get is how non-hesitant some people are on lynching her. Of course, we'll need to see what she actually is to make some reads, but if she flips town, I can really see a scum in Emily or Momoko.

Even if she is town, she'll probably only be vanilla townie because if she was seer, she would have claimed by now.
This is a risky shot, but I'm hoping for the best.
Lynch Eliza
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Cool, i've got some stuff but i'm doubtful I can actually change lynches today, but we have tomorrow for that.

Momoko D. wrote:Lynch Otoshi F.

Sorry hun, I'm only checking this once a day and I want to make every visit count, so I'm going to randomly lynch for right now. Razz
Most people who state that they're randomly lynching rather than just straight up lynching for bad reasons + those who apologize for doing so are trying to distance themselves from the lynch and appear like they are not as responsible.
Or they're hannub, but that's besides the point.

Zachary O. wrote:Ok can we pls stop with the BW now. It was just a little jokes Smile but pls. I'm mainly talking to Kiyo for lynching me "because I was too paranoid" It was just a joke dude. And for why I lynched The Hunter was just a simple reaction test

Unlynch The Hunter
That's a connection to The Hunter right there, most scum will want to lynch their teammates since they won't piss anyone off through the RV's.

Momoko D. wrote:I don't have much to contribute to the conversation today. I'm not going to change my vote for now, however Zach reacted very oddly to the random lynch. It could go either way though, he might be a townie who doesn't want a mislynch or a scum who got scared and played it off badly.

As for the whole scum reads issue, I don't have any for now. It is only day 1, after all. Perhaps after night 1 I'll have a better idea.
I mean, at first glance this is fine, but Momoko just repeats what both Emily (I think, it might have been Otoshi) and I said in the two posts directly before this. So it's just a noncontent post with the appearance of being useful.

Moe P. wrote:I'm for lynching Zach or Otoshi today. Zach's defensiveness is warranted yes, but I think he's overreacting. Otoshi is fillering like mad, as well as trying to get the lynch off of Zach.

On the other hand, it seems like everyone's just commenting on that very fact and watching to see if Zach continues to squirm.

If we do end up lynching Zach, his alignment will actually give us decent information, though.
Moe argues for a lynch on Zach, but then doesn't actually lynch him? It seems like he's testing the waters to see what others will do before casting his vote so that he is in the favor of the town at the end of the day. (I don't actually know if Moe voted Zach at the end of the day and i'm too lazy to check. Someone else can do that).

Eliza A. wrote:lol @ "Otoshi is defending Zach" when he literally like...never did. Unless I'm blind or something, which may be the case.

I'm honestly starting to think Zach is just reacting stupidly, but not necessarily scummy. I mean, I guess you can say his reaction is scummy, but I'd probably be upset too if I was random lynched on Day 1 and all people had to say for it was "Well I lynched you at first randomly, but you don't like being lynched so that obviously means you are mafia!!"

This is a soft defense of Zach IMHO, which would link the two together.

The Hunter wrote:Sorry I've been a little inactive, however I'm supporting the lynch on Zachary F., as he reacted really badly to being lynched D1, plus he also proclaimed that his avatar was the least scummiest(I know this isn't necessarily scummy, but combined with his reaction to being lynched it's something).

I'm not saying I think he's definitely scum, all I'm saying is he's the scummiest I've seen so far, so makes sense to lynch him first.study

Edit: also inb4 Mafia kill me N1 purely because I'm named The Hunter

Lynch Zachary F.
This was a LATE lynch, which is why I personally find it scummy. It could possibly be attributed to him not being there, but I feel like it's another attempt to distance himself from his partner who was almost certainly getting lynched.

Momoko D. wrote:Hmm, I didn't find anything too interesting in Zachary's posts, other than a lynch on The Hunter.

As for scum team possibilities, perhaps Kiyo + The Hunter as werewolves? Razz
That was apparently a joke, but I dunno... cracking jokes as opposed to actually bringing in new info seems.... bad. She's fillering, but not obviously doing so, I feel.

Kiyo H. wrote:Lynch Eliza
She didnt give the reads she said she will give.
She said that Zach will most likey flip town even though he was the scummiest scum that ever scummed.
I dont want Otoshi to get lynched because its not our best lynch right now.
I dont want Otoshi to get lynched because I chuckled from that mime  answer.
Eliza said that zach might flip maf. even tho a ww lynch is almost just as likely.
Her Pic is Vertical instead of Horizontal and thats annoying me.
Reasons 1,2,3,and 5 are all good here.

Momoko D. wrote:Here we are! A list of inspects.
Victor -> Kyle as not a werewolf
Kyle -> Victor as not a werewolf
Otoshi -> Emily as not a werewolf
Momoko -> Otoshi as not a werewolf
Shingo -> Moe as not a werewolf
Kiyo -> The Hunter as not a werewolf
Emily -> Momoko as not a werewolf
Eliza -> Momoko as not a werewolf
The Hunter -> Eliza as not a werewolf
Moe -> Eliza as not a werewolf

Here we are! A list of things I noted, (some are obvious)
-Everyone posted an inspection.
-This means the werewolves and mafia posted inspections as well.

-Everyone got a not werewolf inspection.
-This means the seer got a not werewolf inspection.

-Kyle and Victor cleared each other. In my eyes, they are unlikely to both be scum, but one of them for sure could be scum. Buddying with a town is a tactic scum uses often. Scum rarely tries to partially clear each other.

-It is unlikely a scum cleared a scumbuddy.

-No one inspected Shingo or Kiyo.
Every single part of this except the part relating to me and Kyle is just complete useless filler. It's a common scum tactic to post large lists like this that LOOK useful, but really are just filler/deductions that everyone can get.
It's also a noobtown thing to do, but i'm discounting that for Momoko based on the fact that she seems experienced from her posting style + the few connections she's talked about.

Momoko D. wrote:Hm, I think Kiyo is scummy, he has a lack of posts and seems to be very strongwilled, trying to lead the town into lynches on people.
If he was scum I am betting it would be werewolf, because he lynched Zachary without hesitation.

I have a feeling Eliza or Emily could be scum, but i don't know why. Their posts just seem a little off to me.

These three are the people that are sticking out to me right now. I want to lynch one of them, but I am terrified of making a mislynch, and then the town is reduced to shambles with a villager being nightkilled.

Stating that someone is scummy and then that "I dont know why" is not really that great; especially with her lynch on Eliza later, it seems like a cover up tactic like "oh, it was just gut! looks like I was wrong."

Momoko D. wrote:I poured over everything and I think I am just going to reach for something and

Lynch Eliza

Hopefully my suspicions are correct. You all are free to steer me in the right direction and tell me why I am making a horrible awful mistake. I know Kiyo already lynched Eliza, but I feel like his aggressive plays might just be an excited townie wanting to lynch scum.
I don't remember why I quoted this. Probably just to show that Momoko lynched Eliza.

Anyways, atm i'm thinking Eliza and the Hunter are the two remaining mafia, so my two other scumreads (Moe and Momoko) would be werewolves.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:51 pm

My strongest scumread is on Momoko rn, so i'm going with that.
Lynch Momoko
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moe P. Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:41 pm

@ Otoshi - I just meant that your suggestion to lynch an inactive yesterday seemed like an attempt to try and get the lynch off of Zach.

@ Victor - I rarely lynch, and piling on a 4th lynch (I think), at the time, would be unnecessary. In the end I never voted for Zach and just let you all lynch him.
Moe P.
Moe P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:19 pm

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me when I defended Zach, ik moe explained yesterday but now I want the hunter to tell me, as he seems to think I defended Zach
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Victor W. wrote:My strongest scumread is on Momoko rn, so i'm going with that.
Lynch Momoko

Mhm, I thought of exactly what you thought of too. But at the very moment, Eliza seems like a better lynch option. However, if Eliza flips town, Momoko or Emily are the first people I'll look at. Because it is like scum to non hesitantly hop on a town bw as subtly as possible.
I know I'm not the one to talk considering I lynched Eliza too but I want the points if she is scum Very Happy

If Eliza flips seer, I'm gonna cry.
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Is it not deadline? AJ, WHERE ARE YOU????
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Game 17: Jungle Republic - Page 9 Empty Votecount 2.3

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Votecount 2.3

Eliza A.(4)- Kiyo H., Momoko D., Emily R., Kyle L.
The Hunter(1)- Otoshi F.
Momoko D.(1)- Victor W.
Otoshi F.(0)-
Shingo E.(0)-
Victor W.(0)-
Kiyo H.(0)-
Kyle L.(0)-
Emily R.(0)-
Moe P.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Shingo E., Eliza A., Moe P., The Hunter
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 26th at 9pm EST.

Eliza A. was lynched.

she was the...:

Night 2 Commence! Deadline is Friday the 28th at 9pm EDT.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:06 am

So uh, for those of you that have seen the flip, you should probably look at it again. I forgot to edit the template that I use for flips for this one .-.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game 17: Jungle Republic - Page 9 Empty Votecount 3.0

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Momoko D. was killed.

She was the...:

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

The Hunter(0)-
Otoshi F.(0)-
Shingo E.(0)-
Victor W.(0)-
Kiyo H.(0)-
Kyle L.(0)-
Emily R.(0)-
Moe P.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Shingo E., Moe P., The Hunter, Kiyo H., Emily R., Kyle L., Otoshi F., Victor W.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 1st at 9pm EST.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next