PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 17: Jungle Republic

+12
Kiyo H.
Shingo E.
Victor W.
The Hunter
Emily R.
Otoshi F.
Zachary O.
Eliza A.
Katrina K.
Momoko D.
Mr. Briney
ajhockeystar
16 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 17: Jungle Republic - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Interested to see why you think Otoshi's mafia.
Also, if Shingo's ww #1, who's his partner? I don't think finding one person as a ww is as useful if we can't figure out a partner for them; if they're scummy, they may just be the final mafia.

@Moe: Kyle and I have lynched together once, calm yourself. Why haven't you mentioned Kyle and I other than in the situation where we are scumteamed? Is it impossible for us to be teamed with anyone else?
Victor W.
Victor W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Emily R. wrote:
Shingo E. wrote:Well, that kinda sucks. At least we have one person confirmed as not WW, and given the amount of mafia left (ie 1), the chances of him being anything other than a vanilla townie are slim. Of course, WW might always just kill him tonight. :/
We have little to no actual evidence to work with just now, so I'm pretty sure scumhunting is the best way forward right now. It's also a better plan to try and go after the WWs first, I think, since they're more threatening to town just now, and there's still always a chance that WWs might kill the final mafia.
Of course, if it ends up that people have a strong mafia lead and almost no WW lead, then it's still good to get rid of the final mafia, as they will become a threat if left unchecked.

Firstly, I just want to explain that I believe Otoshi to be the mafia, that is why I refer Shingo as the WW.
Anyways, let's begin.

I think this post is pretty much a repeat of obvious stuff or what everyone has said. For example, of course we should scumhunting and someone already mentioned that we should get the WW first. In general, it did not contribute much and the fact that he did not react to my lynch day 1 makes me think it's a little scummy, but of course it is a very light hunch and I will not lynch him just yet.
Eh, it is just obvious stuff, yeah. I even said that in my next post. But if anyone said we should go after the WWs first, I missed that, and that was really the main point of my post; I thought that bit was new information. Also, since it was my viewpoint and may not be shared by everyone, I thought I should get it out there so that people can see my viewpoint.
Also, I fail to recall why at the present moment, but I didn't feel the need to comment on your lynch. If I had the technological capabilities to check why in less than ten minutes, then I would check, but I can't right now, so sorry about that. I just know that I didn't feel the need to comment on it.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Victor W. wrote:Interested to see why you think Otoshi's mafia.
Also, if Shingo's ww #1, who's his partner? I don't think finding one person as a ww is as useful if we can't figure out a partner for them; if they're scummy, they may just be the final mafia.

@Moe: Kyle and I have lynched together once, calm yourself. Why haven't you mentioned Kyle and I other than in the situation where we are scumteamed? Is it impossible for us to be teamed with anyone else?
This is something I've wanted to mention for a while, but there hasn't really been a good place to say it. It's also pretty much stopped now, so it's probably irrelevant. :/
But, even though Kyle and Victor used to shamelessly flirt and show public displays of affection, they never really teamed up, or defended each other, or anything. It was always a sort of joking thing, so I unless I missed something really vital, you can't really use shameless flirting as evidence.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 pm

>shameless

ARE YOU QUESTIONING OUR LOVE?!
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Yeah Shingo i'll have you know Kyle and I are in an incredibly solid relationship.
How dare you question it?????
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:03 pm

I'm gonna keep Otoshi in the clear rn. Mostly because even if he is mafia, WW is bound to kill him tonight considering he's clear.

I really don't know tbh. Since there is more than one scum faction, I don't feel like I can trust anyone Mad
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:19 pm

victors reads seem pretty solid tbh and a bit like the reads I got when I looked at each player and thought about them for 10 secs, though some were different
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:06 pm

ugh i'm bad at forum mafia, this is like my first game lol. I'll post reads and stuff(not that they'll be taken seriously as I'm a suspect) when i wake up. Ciao.
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:29 pm

pls even if we think you're mafia we'll take your ww reads into consideration since you also should want them dead.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Game 17: Jungle Republic - Page 11 Empty Votecount 3.1

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Votecount 3.1

The Hunter(1)- Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.(0)-
Shingo E.(0)-
Victor W.(0)-
Kiyo H.(0)-
Kyle L.(0)-
Emily R.(0)-
Moe P.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Shingo E., Moe P., The Hunter, Kiyo H., Emily R., Kyle L., Victor W.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 1st at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, The Hunter would be lynched.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:57 pm

The hunter, I've asked for YOU to tell me where I defended Zach and you still haven't told me
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle L. Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:52 pm

Okay, so
I;m gonna go ahead and

Lynch Hunter

Mostly because I looked over his posts and he seems to be avoiding a lot of questions and explanations with that lame "my first forum game" excuse.
And since Otoshi thinks he's scum, he can't be aligned on the same side as hunter. So, I'm all for considering his decision before he dies. Smile
Kyle L.
Kyle L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:30 am

Quick thing before we lynch - do we want to go for mafia, or werewolves? If we want to go for werewolves, I think The Hunter is not an optimal lynch, as he is almost certainly the final mafia (imo).
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moe P. Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:37 am

Victor W. wrote:@Moe: Kyle and I have lynched together once, calm yourself. Why haven't you mentioned Kyle and I other than in the situation where we are scumteamed? Is it impossible for us to be teamed with anyone else?

I'm pretty sure you've both lynched Zach & Eliza.

And yes, there are other possible pairs using you two, but my previous post was just about the connections I saw from the interactions between you guys. It's just that if they're in different pairs, which is pretty likely, then they're distancing themselves from each other, which makes it harder to form pairs, for obvious reasons.
Moe P.
Moe P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:17 am

I didn't lynch Eliza.

Also, you're saying that if we're scumteamed with someone else, we're distancing each other, which makes it harder for us to be scumteamed?
wot
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moe P. Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:24 am

Oh, i could have sworn you lynched Eliza... oops

And I'm saying if you are partnered with someone else, and you are distancing yourself from your partner, then it would be hard to figure out that you are together.

People may read each of a pair of scum independently as scum, but not necessarily make the connection that they're scum together without any proof, is what I'm saying.
Moe P.
Moe P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Ah, gotcha.
So are Kyle and I your top scum or were you just saying that we could still be scumteamed with other people?
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moe P. Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Victor W. wrote:Ah, gotcha.
So are Kyle and I your top scum or were you just saying that we could still be scumteamed with other people?

I have no top scum right now, its just that the pairs i mentioned have connections to each other, in some way or another. If anything, I'm just highlighting for others if they have a scum read on any one in the pairs, to look at the other person I mentioned and consider if they would fit well on a scumteam together.

I am leaning towards either Shingo, Hunter, or possibly Emily. The first 2 have promised reads, and I'm still waiting for them. And Emily, she just "took a guess" at Eliza day 1. Turns out she was right, but never really backed up her reads too much. It's sort of the same with Kiyo, if I really think about it: Random lynch on Zach to start, then a lynch because Eliza never followed up on her "reads". Granted, the reactions of both were scummy. It's still possible that Kiyo could be a WW buddy with someone.

All in all, I'm down with lynching Shingo until further notice.

lynch Shingo
Moe P.
Moe P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:45 pm

Moe P. wrote:
Victor W. wrote:Ah, gotcha.

I have no top scum right now, its just that the pairs i mentioned have connections to each other, in some way or another. If anything, I'm just highlighting for others if they have a scum read on any one in the pairs, to look at the other person I mentioned and consider if they would fit well on a scumteam together.

I am leaning towards either Shingo, Hunter, or possibly Emily. The first 2 have promised reads, and I'm still waiting for them. And Emily, she just "took a guess" at Eliza day 1. Turns out she was right, but never really backed up her reads too much. It's sort of the same with Kiyo, if I really think about it: Random lynch on Zach to start, then a lynch because Eliza never followed up on her "reads". Granted, the reactions of both were scummy. It's still possible that Kiyo could be a WW buddy with someone.

All in all, I'm down with lynching Shingo until further notice.

lynch Shingo
I'm back with technology that's capable, so you shall get your reads soon enough. I just have some stuff to do right now that takes top priority, but I'll get them done tonight.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Victor W. - He seems to want discussions to be started, which is to be expected in forum mafia. As I've said before, his thing with Kyle doesn't actually seem to impact on their playstyle or views or anything. It's just shameless flirting. Only time they really did the same thing because of it was when they lynched Zach at the start of Day 1, and that was intended to be a reaction lynch, to which he reacted badly, got lynched, and was mafia. It does kinda bother me that Victor keeps going on about my soft defense of Zach when I would have said "Guys, don't lynch so quickly because if he's seer then claiming will screw him over" regardless of who it was, but I guess that's life. He did say that it was surprising that I'd taken the lynch seriously, which is a sentence I don't really like, but I think that's more because of the word choice than anything. Like... If he'd been seer, he would have been screwed. That's the entire reason I was cautious and took it seriously. That's it.
The thing is though, Victor focusing on that tiny detail so strongly actually makes me think that he's a town that's really good at analysing the situation. Most people would be like "OK, he defended it. Good enough for me.", but Victor's acting more like "It still happened, and I'm not gonna forget it. We need everything we can get". So yeah, as weird as it no doubt seems, I have Victor as a strong town read.

Otoshi F. - Fillers a lot, isn't WW. Honestly, no matter what he is, WW'll probably kill him tonight. Regardless of what he is, he's not any real threat to town right now, so I'll just leave him alone. Although, he has an interesting thing going with The Hunter, where The Hunter won't justify a point he made about Otoshi defending Zach, nor will he even admit it was a mistake. Interesting.

Kiyo H. - Made a post directed at Eliza, and was fairly aggressive in it. Wasn't exactly "tunneling" on her or anything, like other people thought, since it was just once message, but it still got her point across. I wasn't a big fan of her reasoning in the message where she actually lynched Eliza, but maybe that's just me. I feel like she was over-exaggerating the stuff she actually wanted to say versus what Eliza actually said, but Eliza was mafia, so I guess I can't really complain. Just... Some of that bs reasoning better not return. .-.
Anyway, I don't think Kiyo's mafia. It seems a bit weird for mafia to only focus on one of their teammates and then not say much else, especially after the first one was lynched, you'd think mafia would have done more to prevent Eliza's lynch. That being said, I'm actually slightly unsure of Kiyo at the moment. Could be town or WW with how much she focused on that one person that turned out to be mafia. Not really enough posts for me to gauge whether she just isn't buddying with anyone, or whether she just hasn't done it yet.

Kyle L. - Lynched Zach like he promised he would. However, Kyle suggested that we hypo, which was a pretty good strategy that I doubt a WW would suggest, unless they were trying to make themselves seem not like a WW, mindgames etc. As far as I'm concerned though, that gives him +1 town point.
Sadly, nobody said anything about WW insects. WW insects oooooh.
Anyway, he also wanted an active game. He stated Zach's paranoia, which was definitely there. Because of his focus on Zach, I find it difficult to believe that Kyle is the last mafia. But, that could still just be bussing. What really makes me think he's not the next mafia is the fact he went after Eliza the next day. Could just be really hardcore bussing, but I severely doubt it. Once again though, I can't tell if he's town or a WW, as both would want mafia lynched. However, I do feel like a WW wouldn't draw this much attention to themselves, so I'm leaning much more towards town than WW with Kyle.

Emily R. - Her initial post was a bit filler-y, but it at least had some information in it about her views on Kyle. The reason I didn't feel any need to comment on her lynch on me was because it felt really random, and I kinda thought there'd be some more explanation at some point later, but I guess it was just a reaction test and I went all noble gas on it. :/
Apparently no reaction was good enough for her though, which is... Weird. I would've thought there would have been more questions at the time as to my lack of reaction, but I guess not. Of course, she did also say that she sometimes finds it difficult to convey her feelings, so I guess I can understand and relate to that. Sometimes I don't get my point across as well as I'd like. Her reasoning for lynching Eliza seems a little random, but she did at least say that it was pretty much just random, due to statistics. She then lynched Eliza again Day 2, this time at least saying that she felt Eliza was the scummiest person Day 1.
I'm not sure how to feel about her analysis on my post. Sure, a lot of it was obvious, but I'd actually already said that it was obvious before she did. She wasn't particularly saying anything new right there, which is something she criticised me on in that very post. Also, I'm seriously really sure that nobody else mentioned that we should get the WW first, so I don't know if she just pulled that out of nowhere, or if I just still can't find it. It's more likely that I just missed it, though. While I feel that Victor actually had a valid point that he's sticking with something barely noticeable, I actually feel like Emily's clutching at straws right now. If anything, she could actually be that last mafia trying to get something beneficial done. Now it feels like I'm clutching at straws.
So, I don't have anything close to a strong town read from her, but she also doesn't really give me much of a scummy vibe. I'm actually quite neutral towards her.

Shingo E. - Not gonna say anything about myself because I personally find it weird when people do that.

The Hunter - My personal lynch choice for today. I feel like The Hunter saying "Oh, it's my first forum game, that's why I suck" is an appeal to emotion. He just wants us to feel bad and not lynch him. Granted, appeal to emotion is usually a last resort, but that doesn't mean he's not trying it out. Like, almost all of his recent posts have just been appeal to emotion.
However, I'm not gonna lynch him yet because I want to hear what he has to say on the subject. I think it's more likely that he's Mafia than WW though, due to the appeal to emotion. Could always just be a town, in which case I'll kinda feel bad.

Moe P. - I really like some of Moe's analysis on things. He's also really eager for my reads, which is likely because he doesn't have all too much information about me, and he wants to be able to analyse me better. I can't help but like this guy's playing style. Also, he lynched me, but I'm pretty sure it was to pressure me to give out these reads, meaning his lynch was actually making sure he was able to get his information and make further analysis. I personally think he's town, but I guess he could also be a WW trying to find that final mafia. Strong town lean for me, though.

Sorry if there's not as much detail as people had hoped for.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:45 pm

You remind me of me shingo, you really do
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Otoshi F. wrote:You remind me of me shingo, you really do
Does he remind you of you when you play as scum, or when you play as town?
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingo E. Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:38 pm

Victor W. wrote:
Otoshi F. wrote:You remind me of me shingo, you really do
Does he remind you of you when you play as scum, or when you play as town?
I just assumed he meant in terms of reads. Damn Victor, always with the stuff that I miss. Although, this is a question I'd like answered as well.
Shingo E.
Shingo E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:35 pm

So, Emily.... where's that readslist of yours?
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 am

The Hunter wrote:ugh i'm bad at forum mafia, this is like my first game lol. I'll post reads and stuff(not that they'll be taken seriously as I'm a suspect) when i wake up. Ciao.
It's been about 24 hours, where are your reads?
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next