PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 18 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Brad P. Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:31 am

I guess I'm the only one who knows how to seperate scummy from scum and towny from town. Those terms have huge differences. I am ALWAYS scummy, but I am not always scum. If someone can seperate someone acting scummy and someone acting scum, that's a huge thing. It's just nearly impossible.

lakoko, I have explained my reasoning many times, without reading back it should suffice you to know that I am rarely wrong about who is mafia and who is town. If you don't want to simply trust this, go read my reasoning, realize it's odd, and then realize the mafia isn't stupid. they'll hide everything except for those odd points.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:51 am

You do understand that scummy is the adjective for someone who is scum, right? It's more like "acting scummy =/= being scum." Or something along those lines.

What 'odd points' are you talking about?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:27 pm

omg brad explain fucking explain you said "go back and read" some time before and i stil have no idea what you mean so explain it god damnit explain it again.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:30 pm

The thing about giving no reasoning is that its great when used on chat.
But on forums its not gonna work because being able to think and analyse everything is what gives town an edge and thats exactly why I shot Kokojo. He said "meh lets just give gun we will have plenty of time to think later"
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Who're you feeling again, Lakoko?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:23 pm

I first want brad to explain because this is pissing me off
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Right. Waiting on Brad then.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:53 am

I feel like Brad changes his logic, then when you question it he is offended and demands you read back to somewhere unspecified to find the reasoning he can EASILY quote.

Also did I mention the superiority complex pisses me off?
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:41 am

yeah I have a gift for pissing people off, and it's usually not on purpose. "oops". That thing where you can read back, well it's not that hard to go look through my posts now is it? it's easier for you guys to look through it and find the reasons than it is for me to look through the WHOLE THREAD to find them. Besides, what good does it do me to spend an hour digging up those reasons? you guys want to know reasons, I don't need them. Yes my logic changes a lot. It's because I know who the mafia is, though I have to find the reasons only to convince town. I wouldn't really bother looking for them if I thought I could convince town without them. No I don't get offended. I simply don't. The only thing that gets close to pissing me off is people not listening to me and people not understanding me. Nobody understands me. Superiority complex? sounds as if you're getting annoyed because I think I know who the mafia is. I don't see how that's a problem, doesn't it help us to know who the mafia is? Town has always had a hard time listening to me though. And I don't really blame anyone, I'm always scummy, my logic will seem flawed to many people and the points I make are small, though where people think the logic is flawed, the part of the weight of every point, that's where they're wrong. Those small points slip through the attention easier, not only through that of the town, but also through that of the mafia.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:44 am

Brad, shut the fuck up and quote
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:09 am

and what exactly makes you think getting angry at me will help?
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:10 am

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm trying to get you guys to shoot me so you know I'm town, and then get you guys to shoot lakoko. Why would I sacrifice my own life if I'm not certain lakoko is the mafia?
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:28 am

Okay I will stop acting like an idiot. I will even attempt at doing the scumhunting the same way as you guys do, even though I don't think it's as effective. Why? because I just realized that I will be able to get on the forums. I thought I wouldn't be able to and as such it wouldn't matter to me a whole lot if I'd die or not. So whatever opinions I said before, disregard them. They're with a different method than the ones I'll be using from here on. We need to start doing something now.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:29 am

Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:30 am

What is the point in quoting arguments that I won't be using anymore?
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:37 am

A quick summary of what people seem to be generally thinking

Zenkiti: "Oh wait this game still exists? huh... oh well, I'll just make a promise to post more and then do nothing again... Oh I have to shoot zack? okay..."

Kimimaro: "Who is mafia?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!? let's shoot brad, though I'm not sure..."

Marina: "Brad is an illogical piece of shit. let's shoot him."

Lakoko: "shut up and quote. I haven't done a whole lot but surely you are the mafia brad."

Dorian (hi character from a book I'm reading): "hmm... I don't know, this is what I think, what about you guys? Wait about brad? uhh... no idea"

Now this is how things are looking from MY perspective, now me from the perspective of you guys (probably)

"Lakoko is mafia, lakoko is town, lakoko is mafia, you guys are stupid, I'm amazing, I'm always right, listen to me even though you guys think I'm stupid, it's for the best."

What I actually wanted to come across as is "I am confident that I am correct when I do decide on something, I'm just having a hard time explaining it, I think lakoko is mafia... but I'm confused and not sure."
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:39 am

I don't know how useful that post is to you guys, but I think it should give everyone some perspective, give everyone some idea of how they seem to be, to me at least.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:11 am

quote damnit
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:20 am

you said that you have explained and I want to see that you are not bullshitting me
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:31 pm

if you want to know so badly, go look back to day 2 or something, I'm not here to do your bidding, if you want to see it go look for it. btw, tomorrow I won't be able to get online.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:52 pm

I hate you now.
I have no idea what you want me to find but you said you explained so i want you to qutoe to show what you mean by that.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:06 pm

well that escalated quickly, in the time you've spent posting "quote" you could have found it 10 times already.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Brad P. wrote:yeah I have a gift for pissing people off, and it's usually not on purpose. "oops". That thing where you can read back, well it's not that hard to go look through my posts now is it?  it's easier for you guys to look through it and find the reasons than it is for me to look through the WHOLE THREAD to find them. Besides, what good does it do me to spend an hour digging up those reasons? you guys want to know reasons, I don't need them. Yes my logic changes a lot. It's because I know who the mafia is, though I have to find the reasons only to convince town. I wouldn't really bother looking for them if I thought I could convince town without them. No I don't get offended. I simply don't. The only thing that gets close to pissing me off is people not listening to me and people not understanding me. Nobody understands me. Superiority complex? sounds as if you're getting annoyed because I think I know who the mafia is. I don't see how that's a problem, doesn't it help us to know who the mafia is? Town has always had a hard time listening to me though. And I don't really blame anyone, I'm always scummy, my logic will seem flawed to many people and the points I make are small, though where people think the logic is flawed, the part of the weight of every point, that's where they're wrong. Those small points slip through the attention easier, not only through that of the town, but also through that of the mafia.

Ok hooooooooold up there a minute, you say its' easy for us to go back and find it when no one knows what it is, but IMPOSSIBLE for you find the VERY POST THAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Seriously. You say it's so easy for us to find and quote this mysterious post, THEN FUCKING DO IT. In the ~day that you've been literally REFUSING to do it, you could have found and, clicked quote, and maybe added a little "Hey sorry I'm being an ass" note.

And now that you've been asked ~200 times you've "given up" and "want to do it our way" and the post that you've been talking about for ages is "irrelevant now"

This is the type of shit Vicky died for, but more annoying
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:21 pm

brad fucking quote it
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 pm