PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 17 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Brad P. Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Kimimaro D. wrote:I don't know what should be done. I don't even know who to trust D: I want to trust Brad, I want to trust Dorian, Marina, Zenkiti, Lakoko, Mary. Everyone! I don't know who to trust though..

Yes, you went aggressive on Lakoko. No, we didn't see you as town for that. I just feel like of the 7 left, you're the most scummy.

Granted, I call you the most scummy, I don't know who seems 'scummy.' I see Lakoko as town, primarily because this is a game where AJ invited people to play. So, we all must be pretty good, right? I'm assuming Lakoko's one of two people, both of which are incredibly good at scum hunting and getting lucky with shots.

Marina? You haven't been around so much. Granted we all have lives (except me ;~; ) and we all have things to do.

Zenkiti? If you're mafia, BRAVO TO YOU JESUS CHRIST.

Brad? You just seem like the scummiest here, I'm not sure why. Just a hunch... My hunches are sporadic, and I'm a terrible 50/50 taker...

Dorian, I'm not sure if you'remafia or town. Very null read.

At this point, we can use the whole 'are they corrupted' as a factor in finding the mafia Very Happy

Let's just go through those points real quick, you didn't see me as town because of my aggression? okay so that's what you say, but why then did everybody suddenly decide that I might not actually be a good kill once I started attacking lakoko? if I hadn't done that, I can guarantee you I would have died.

If we're all pretty good, then what about vicky? what about lakoko's general doing NOTHING? she appears useful, but really, what good has she done? she had a lucky shot, or maybe a planned shot? either way, that's the only useful thing she's done.

What's so special about zenkiti? sure he shot zack (right?) but that was under direction of town. He's just been lurking and generally being even more useless than lakoko, didn't even know it was possible.

Last time someone had a hunch on me and got me lynched for it I flipped town. hunches don't really work with me, because I don't act like a normal townie, I never do.

are they corrupted take on finding mafia? what? I have no clue what you're trying to say here.

I have said it before, and I will say it again, if I get shot, shoot lakoko. I don't really care what I said about her earlier, I was wrong. She is the one I want to see dead. Want an explanation? Well look at this, she agrees with nearly everything! :O she has only brought her own ideas to the conversation a few times, 1 ended with a dead mafia, 1 ended with a discussion with me, 1 ended in the bin. How many of those were productive? the first. And that one is more likely to be faked by mafia tbh.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Marina seems like a good target, considering she was voted by Kokojo our first mafia. What do you guys think?
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Brad P. wrote:and just take a look at what lakoko has done this game, everybody sees her as pro townie but the only thing she's done is shoot 1 mafia, come up with a few bad plans and somewhat point us towards the second mafia, and for the rest she just agreed on everything. Has anyone ever seen her disagree with anything? I'd have to look at all her posts, but I can't recall her disagreeing on anything except for me going aggressive on her.

Now, anyone feel like explaining why they think I'm the scum? Because this is honestly bullshit. I didn't stop going aggressive on lakoko so you guys could shoot me, if I'd realized it would make you guys want to shoot me again I wouldn't have done it. I am going to go look at what everyone did again, see what connections people had to zack.

Wait... are you saying Lakoko bussed TWO of her partners and brought it to just her as the last mafia to try to make us think she's town? What the hell kind on sense does that make?
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Brad P. wrote:
I have said it before, and I will say it again, if I get shot, shoot lakoko. I don't really care what I said about her earlier, I was wrong. She is the one I want to see dead. Want an explanation? Well look at this, she agrees with nearly everything! :O she has only brought her own ideas to the conversation a few times, 1 ended with a dead mafia, 1 ended with a discussion with me, 1 ended in the bin. How many of those were productive? the first. And that one is more likely to be faked by mafia tbh.

Jesus, you have such a single target mindset. Are you secretly a Terminator? Is Lakoko John Connor? All you've done this game since you unlurked was just rail Lakoko nonstop, like legit.

She shot a mafia, so therefore she's mafia

She suggested something against the current bw (vicky vs hinata) She must be mafia

Literally everything she does you find a way how it's "Obviously mafia and not townie at all" And then you complain she doesn't have enough ideas, but the ones she does have are shit I wonder why she might have a second thought on posting >.>
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Honestly, I'm in favour of shooting Brad just for the whiplash he gave us.

1. SHE IS IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER TOWN

2. She's kinda town, she plays the same way I do.

3. TOTALLY NOT TOWN AGAIN AS SOON AS YOU BRING IT UP AGAINST ME.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:14 am

Marina U. wrote:
Brad P. wrote:

Jesus, you have such a single target mindset. Are you secretly a Terminator? Is Lakoko John Connor? All you've done this game since you unlurked was just rail Lakoko nonstop, like legit.

She shot a mafia, so therefore she's mafia

She suggested something against the current bw (vicky vs hinata) She must be mafia

Literally everything she does you find a way how it's "Obviously mafia and not townie at all" And then you complain she doesn't have enough ideas, but the ones she does have are shit I wonder why she might have a second thought on posting >.>

it's quite scummy to shoot a mafia at day 1, to me it makes it a 50/50 thing, it is really lucky if it's town, but simply planned as mafia. What's more logical? neither.

I didn't unlurk, I was never lurking, unlike half of the people in this game. With 4 people being active in the game, including myself, yeah I'm not going to target all 3 of them, especially seeing as 1 of them is dead and the other seemed like town to me.

And don't you think it's weird she is the only one who thought hinata would be corrupted? And he turned out to be corrupted.

That is false. it simply isn't true, it's close because she doesn't do a whole lot and what she does do is often weird or scummy. If me saying her only idea the whole game was bad stops her from posting, then she isn't the brightest person though, so it won't matter a whole lot, if it stops her from posting her ideas probably wouldn't be amazing anyways.

Kimimaro D. wrote:Honestly, I'm in favour of shooting Brad just for the whiplash he gave us.

1. SHE IS IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER TOWN

2. She's kinda town, she plays the same way I do.

3. TOTALLY NOT TOWN AGAIN AS SOON AS YOU BRING IT UP AGAINST ME.

1. I didn't say in no way whatsoever, I never did. I saw her as the best option to shoot a mafia.

2. I thought I recognized her strategy from how I usually play, but after a closer look, no, she doesn't play how I usually play. It's the only reason I thought she was maybe town.

3. After another closer look at things, yeah she's acting really weird, all game long, it's just that I'm the only one who notices, oh and of course mary, but iirc she got subbed. R.I.P. only person who understands my logic.

Now, I see where this is going, I would do something to save myself from being shot but I would have to be subbed out within a week anyways, and then someone else would get this account and play really different and all that kind of stuff, it's of more use to town if you guys just shoot me and then realize you guys were all wrong and shoot lakoko. And no I'm not an arrogant asshole, okay maybe I am, but it's not empty arrogance, I know I can save myself from being shot, I just don't feel like putting in this effort if it means the game will be fully in lakoko's hand, apart from that she can't get me shot that is. Instead, I'll get shot, and you guys will listen to me and shoot lakoko. That is what I'm expecting of you, town. Don't let me down, don't disappoint me. (okay you already have by killing me but that aside)
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:29 am

Votecount 5.2

Dorian B.(0)-
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Lakoko H.(0)-
Brad P.(0)-
Mary J.(0)-
Marina U.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Marina U., Zenkiti G., Dorian B., Lakoko H., Brad P., Mary J., Kimimaro D.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 23rd at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Dorian B. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Brad P. wrote:
. And no I'm not an arrogant asshole, okay maybe I am, but it's not empty arrogance, I know I can save myself from being shot,

Instead, I'll get shot, and you guys will listen to me and shoot lakoko. That is what I'm expecting of you, town. Don't let me down, don't disappoint me. (okay you already have by killing me but that aside)

>I'm not an asshole, and I could totally win if I wanted but I don't care enough to do it

>Hey you WILL do what I say, don't be shits and ignore my 100% great reasoning

are you that person that blames every death on lag/luck/hax and every kill on your "awesome skillz"
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Hm. I'm... I'm so lost... Brad does defend himself, and he does bring up good points about Lakoko... But I just don't know who mafia could be.

Urggg, ffs.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:33 pm

So the main problem I had with Brad is how he never said why im mafia. Well to be fair at first he did say that I should get shot because i'm TOO town and now he says im not pro town at all and his opinion didnt change one bit.

His only way of going against me was not saying WHY im mafia, but saying HOW I can by mafia.
He had many theories and speculations about how I'm maf buddies with Vicky because I wanted her to have gun or with Kimimaro + Zenkiti because they voted for me day 1 or how I didnt explain my plan enough on purpose so that town would give Hinata the gun.

But this seems to much of a vandetta to be scum so im going to back off a bit and i say we shoot somebody else today preferably Marina.

And also he called my ideas bad and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Lakoko H. wrote:
But this seems to much of a vandetta to be scum so im going to back off a bit and i say we shoot somebody else today preferably Marina.

And also he called my ideas bad and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

This... sounds like Victoria F., in the other game. The vendetta against Numaji. She's got such a strong vendetta that she can't be mafia, it's too obvious for a mafia to play that move.

Also, lol.

Why Marina? The whole "Kokojo voted her" argument? I don't know if it's strong enough. Again, we're all moderately good players.. I don't think mafia would do that. If anything, it's reasoning for her to potentially be town.

Lakoko, did you ever post who you'd like to be shot, in order?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 pm

rip, that sounded threatening. It wasn't meant to. It was an "oh I just remembered, you wanted this from everyone. Lets do this, also, did you do yours?"
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:50 am

1.Marina
2.Mary
3.Brad
4.Dorian
5,Zenkiti

And about Kokojo, I disagree:
Kokojo R. wrote:So we all want to strategize and win for town. nothing new there. At this point, just vote for someone, give them a gun, and see what happends with it. More scumhunting will be available after some more action.

He voted for Marina and then said "just give someone the gun no need to think.." So imo he actually did want Marina to get gun.

Actually, I think we should shoot Mary. Stupid Vicky flipping town I have no idea what to do ;-;.
My opinion changed mid righting this so this is what I think about Mary.

1. She went against my idea, maybe because she just didnt unerstand it.

2. She subbed out 2-3 times and no fresh opinions ever came from the subs. Just "I read it all" posts and a forced fos on Dorian.

3. The post she made about Dorian could easily be a maf who subbed in and has recently found out that mafia has no day talk who procedes to take advantage of how town doesnt know that yet to clear herself, Im mean it was extremely forced so thats a lot more likely than a thirsty townie nto checking time stamps.

4. There were like 4 different Marys so why do they sub out?
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:50 am

writing*
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:39 am

Votecount 5.3

Dorian B.(0)-
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Lakoko H.(0)-
Brad P.(0)-
Mary J.(0)-
Marina U.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Marina U., Zenkiti G., Dorian B., Lakoko H., Brad P., Mary J., Kimimaro D.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 23rd at 9am EST.

Dorian B. received the gun! He has until tomorrow at 9am EDT to PM me his shot.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:53 am

dorian b. shot...:

Mafia has until tomorrow at 9am EDT to PM me their corruption.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Day 6 Commence!

Votecount 6.0

Dorian B.(0)-
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Lakoko H.(0)-
Brad P.(0)-
Marina U.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Marina U., Zenkiti G., Dorian B., Lakoko H., Brad P., Kimimaro D.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 28th at 9am EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:23 pm

Number of townie deaths so far: 3

Number of lynches/shots by me: 3

Number of mafia dead: 2

Number of shots/lynches i wasn't involve: 2

gg me. I know I read Mary as town but for reasons I will elaborate later I think she was the best option.

Sigh Sad i recommend not giving me the gun.

Anyways, night went really fast so mafia must be quite active...interesting.? Idek
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:27 pm

well, that took an unexpected turn... from here on don't jump on someone because they didn't shoot who we said to shoot btw, there's 1 mafia left, if they can give an explanation there's no reason to jump on them for it.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:27 pm

FHDJKSHCDRHCNKADFHLCMKLASFADSNK WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT MARY? ;~; SHE WAS MY ONLY CONFIRMED TOWNIE READ ;~;

I've calmed down since I first read that, but I think everyone both in the room and on skype had a nice go at me for raging so much.

DHHJWEFNCDUSI:WERKDH WHYYYY?!?!?!?

Ok so, Brad's right, even if I 'm still feeling him as the last mafia.

There's a chance it's Zenkiti, although not that great of one.

There's a chance it's Dorian/Marina, but I don't know. I feel like I'm OMGUSing Dorian, because I really wanted Mary to live...

I'm preeeetyy sure it's not Lakoko, but there's a chance.

Who I would shoot:

1. Brad
2. Marina(Reversible with 3)
3. Dorian
4. Zenkiti
5. Lakoko
6. Myself.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:20 am

I looked back at every page so far and I decided to shoot Mary because:

1) She voted for Hinata, the corrupted townie, for no real clear reason. That to me was rather scummy.

2) She FOS me but then suddenly jumps to Lakoko without continuing to pressure me.

3) About not knowing that mafia can't pm during day thing, they might have discussed that during the night but I do regret that I did not stand true to what I thought to prior to reading back.

Anyways, sorry Mary. I will avenge you! (along with Vicky and Hinata)
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:21 am

Brad P. wrote:I think lakoko is town. Her playstyle, while not being pro town like kimimaro keeps saying, well, I recognize it. It's my own playstyle, I tried something else this time, didn't really work out very well. I still think that the pressure I put on lakoko was good though, I never actually thought she was scum, I just didn't know a different, better option.

This post is rather interesting... any opinions on this?
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:03 am

well, I am often right about who the actual mafia is, and right now I'd say it's lakoko. If I'm wrong about lakoko I'd say it's maybe dorian, he could have shot me, have the discussion over with, but now someone else got shot and I'm still probably going to get shot. That's 2 people who aren't himself on the list of dead people. Possibly 3 if town listens to me and shoots lakoko.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:34 am

okay so your reasoning is "im often right"?
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:18 am

Dorian B. wrote:
Brad P. wrote:I think lakoko is town. Her playstyle, while not being pro town like kimimaro keeps saying, well, I recognize it. It's my own playstyle, I tried something else this time, didn't really work out very well. I still think that the pressure I put on lakoko was good though, I never actually thought she was scum, I just didn't know a different, better option.

This post is rather interesting... any opinions on this?
"

I did comment on this, it seems pretty scummy imo. But, he did say that it could have been a misread.

I don't want another "I claimed cop and got cop lynched" "Oh, but I'm bored villy and I wanted to be able to push my reads easier." And then they turn WW. I've often found that I'm far too trusting in those aspects.

I'm starting to doubt the whole "Lakoko vs Brad" asboth townies. I'm fairly certain one of them is mafia, but I'm not sure yet. Honestly, I only read Mary as 100% town. I don't know what to do now. I'm going to stick with my read on Brad being mafia, however.

Onto who will shoot... At this point Dorian has had the gun twice in a row. I'm fairly certain she's not corrupted, but she also might be. Imo, give the gun to Marina.

Vote Marina

Why Marina? She seems slightly scummy, but also lurks. I doubt she's corrupted. Sorry if you are :<

Another good person to maybe gun? Zenkiti (lol, just tried to tab that... ggtgrof me)
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next