PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Mary J. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:26 pm

This day is getting really frustrating, isn't it?

Anyway, for now I'm going to back off my fos on Lakoko. I still think between Lakoko and Brad, Lakoko has the slight edge of a chance to be scum, but both could be town or Brad could be the scum. Letting the Brad vs Lakoko thing go on longer would be a good idea, maybe. In one hand it will let us see them argue more and think about who's the scummy one more thoroughly. On the other hand, if we shoot one of them, we get more info for next day even if we shoot town. So idk. I'm fine with shooting either Marina or Zack, both are inactive and don't add anything to the discussion. I'm more leaning towards Zack right now, just because he JUST posted, and all he posted was a summary of what has been going on. Like dude, we need your opinion/point of view, not a summary. I think I've said all I want to say for this day, I'll remain quiet till deadline unless people say something I need to respond to. I think the best thing we can do now is hope Hinata makes the right move, and hope she reads all the posts thoroughly to make her decision. Also, let's hope she has good luck as well, cause seriously this theme needs quite a bit of luck or amazing scumreading skills if you want to succeed.
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:28 pm

One of the reasons to shoot zack is a bit selfish - it's gonna help me with figuring out a couple possible final scums if he's maf, and if he's town, it'll help me understand a couple play styles. I'd obviously share this if it occurs, but I don't want to give too much away in case it'll affect the mafia.
@brad, ahh gotcha. Mb on that then. We can also get a sub for marina if enough people protest, I'm assuming. She should have been prodded by now.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/hinata.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:31 pm

Zack, if you're town, I REALLY want your opinion on who is scummy and why. If you're mafia, disregard because I'm almost 100% shooting you and I really don't want to waste my time with more WIFOM than I need to.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:33 pm

Wait a sec, have we passed the other game? Please tell me we have.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:37 pm

yup, it sure does seem like it, we went on a posting spree and beat them. I guess the discussion is good for something eh?
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack E. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:45 pm

Hinata, it depends on what you want to do with the shot.  If you want to eliminate a scummy person that is only scummy for being inactive, shoot Marina or Zenkiki.  If you want to shoot someone who is slightly less scummy but might give us more information, shoot Lakoko or Brad.  If I were to go for an inactive, I would shoot Zenkiki because Marina got subbed out and the sub has yet to say anything.  If I were to shoot an active player, I would probably shoot lakoko because of how much information it would give us from all the people pushing shots on her.  If I had to choose a single shot target, it would actually be Lakoko, not necessarily because I think she is mafia, but because if she's town it puts some suspicion on people like Brad who have been almost attacking her since she shot a mafia.
Zack E.
Zack E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:27 pm

I have to say, us passing the other game was extremely hilarious. Hinata, I think a lot of it was our 3 hour discussion the other day, summarizing and such with a ton of long posts.

Mary J., you make it sound like Hinata's deciding who to shoot... Again, as I've said, town is deciding who to shoot and she should follow through with it.

Again the points come up about shooting Lakoko...
Pros: Yes, we would get a lot of information, but if she really is a good townie role. If anything, I wouldn't her yet.
Cons: If she is mafia, she leads us on for a bit longer and we fall to 2v7. I mean, it's not the end of the world, but we need to figure out how to scumhunt in this though. A way that we can all agree with.

Also, If she does swing mafia? We can't automatically condemn anyone who sided with her and make Brad our new idol. But, as you said, you're right. It does put _some_ suspicion on people if she is town.

So, I'd love to see some content from:
Zenkiti G. (AJ's getting a sub if he doesn't post today.)
Zack E.
Marina U. (Said nothing since was subbed in.)
Dorian B. (Disappeared?)

Zack's picking up, which is good. Please don't lurk guys, we need you!
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:32 pm

kimimaro, I want you to look through everything lakoko has said, and determine if, if you ignore her shot, she's still such a good townie. Because I did it, and I don't think she's such a good townie if you ignore the shot.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:37 pm

Alright, will do. One question. Did you look at just her posts or everyone's posts?

Omg am I really too lazy to read 16 pages again?

Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Aaannddd, Brad's offline. Time to read.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary J. Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:39 pm

I second what Brad said, only good thing Lakoko has done is the shot against mafia. As a townie, she's really not doing much since then other than suggesting really questionable things or agreeing with other stuff.

But anyway I mostly wanted to post this in response to something Kimimaro said. "Mary J., you make it sound like Hinata's deciding who to shoot... Again, as I've said, town is deciding who to shoot and she should follow through with it." that seems a really good idea on paper and I agreed with it before, but you have to see the facts. And that is that it's almost deadline and this idea seems to not be working. Hinata mentioned on multiple posts that she'll probably shoot Zack for her own reasons, which means that whatever we "vote" on who's going to get shot, she'll probs still go for Zack. Also, since almost everyone isn't 100% certain on who we should shoot (most people have said 1 person, but also 1 or 2 more as backup, including me), I think the best is to just let Hinata read through everything with a clear mind and decide on who to shoot. but if we're all going for the "vote" thing, then I'll risk it and keep my "vote" on Lakoko. But I still think letting Hinata deside is best for this day at least.
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Okay, I feel like an idiot after not thinking about those factors. We have about... COME ON MATH, WORK. It's 5 PM EST now. 16 hours until deadline. Unfortunately, I'll be waking up around deadline tomorrow, so I doubt I'll get any more posts in after the next 8 or so hours.

If no one has a clear majority, which no one does, then Hinata will have to try to figure it out by herself. It will probably be Zack though, so I guess that's as much as goes there.

Onto the Lakoko thing:
I took all of the posts and divided them into sub categories.

-Confirmation
-8 Filler/Unneeded
-1 Agreement
-5 Opinions
-3 Ideas
-8 Needed
-2 Defense

She still does seem to be, at least, a mediocre townie. It's not enough to condemn her to mafia, but it does make me wonder why we all think she's such a pro townie. Why are we getting these reads on her?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Okay, this again...
0-10, 5 being neutral, 10 being scummy, 0 being townie.
Zenkiti G. 9                              Update: N/A
Zack E. 7                                 Update: 6
Kimimaro D. N/A
Marina U. 7                               Update: Still 7ish
Brad P. 5                                   Update: Still 5
Hinata W. 3                                Update: 2
Lakoko H. 1                                Update: 2
Dorian B. 3                                Update: 4
Mary J. 3                                   Update: 5
Vicky T. 5                           Update: 5

And this one is not based solely upon activity. This is based more so on posts + activity combined.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary J. Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:21 pm

I like how you question why you're getting such a good townie read on Lakoko, and then end up giving her a 2. Which means very townie. If you question it, shouldn't she be higher? At least a 4 or 5?. (in general scoring people with number kind of makes no sense and feels random but w/e. Just say who you have fos on and who's a town read to you, and avoid this system imo.)
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:34 pm

I guess, but as a mathematical person, this just clicks better in my head. Just a quirk. But, I still do get the townie read.. That's my question. Why do I feel like she's so townie?

I decided to just move her up 1 point, because she hasn't really done anything scummy in my mind. All of those numbers can be give/take 2/3 either way though. Especially with Vicky T., who I was baffled on. I left her at 5, because I just... I didn't know if she was scummy or not. This is all very strange, and this is the first time I've played forum mafia (at least, in the past year and 2 months)
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Im a confusing specimin
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:31 pm

I don't think I'll have time to do the detailed thing I was planning on doing, I'll make a start on it tho
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Kimimaro summary:

day 1

He starts off the day with a vote on Zack.
He doesn't say anything for a while, before just going on a bw on Lakoko.

Day 2 (this will take a while)
starting off with some strange post that I can't get my head around, he then finds out what a mafias night action is (he must have known I mean it's not that hard, then again I took longer to figure that out
After this he makes a question about Lakokos scummy shoot scummy tactic
he makes some strategy ideas then he makes all his reads, then does the thing about all the posts and adds numbers
Next comes a long quoting post that basically just is about his massive apologising

I have to go now so I'll post this and maybe finish this one person before deadline. also should I do this for every player? Is it at all helpful? K
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Yeah, it is helpful, do it imo. (Good luck, we have 9 people for you to do.)

Yay, reading about meeee!

No, but seriously, I didn't do much of anything day 1. Do I seem scummy from it?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack E. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Almost nothing happened day 1 from my memory. It was inactive for a while then we voted for Lakoko and she shot a mafia
Zack E.
Zack E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:01 pm

Yeah, that's all I remember from Day 1, too. I just, didn't really care. And then we got into it.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:43 pm

jesus guys. I was gone for ONE AFTERNOON and you guys go to town. I just read ten pages worth of stuff.

And also I've posted two or three times since subbing so gg.

I'm kinda torn on the Lakoko/Brad thing. I see where Brad's coming from and he has good points but a mafia bussing day 1 with no reason is something I can't really see happening, so I don't know.

The Hinata/Vicky vote, when I was reading through I was so confused why everyone shifted to vicky with literally no evidence other than one person saying "Hinata is FOR SURE Corrupt" and then it suddenly went back, then vicky started being random, her posts seemed jumpy and without a real solid flow to them all.

Would post more but am busy at the moment, will revisit this in a few hours
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:19 pm

My post got deleted. I am a salty cactus right now. Rewriting in a short version.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:21 pm

OK.
I am NOT shooting Brad or Lakoko today.
I am NOT shooting someone who is "scummy" for being inactive today.
If you do not like this, for the love of God unvote me.

Zack, I may have worded my question badly, so I'm making a new one.
If you had to shoot today, who would you shoot and why?
I want only ONE PERSON named, and I want some valid evidence to back up what you're saying.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Wait shit I missed it, zack answered my question. I'm still shooting him at this point, please please PLEASE either unvote me or present a really good argument to shoot someone else if you don't agree with me [and not the Lakoko/brad thing, I think that needs more time to be argued out].
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next