PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Marina U. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Honestly I'd be ok with Vicky. She's been erratic (and admits to being a 'confusing specimin' and another time says she's been a strange player) and seems to favor plays as "old hag that probs has senile dimenture" Her posts are mostly (not all) rather short and usually have a single idea in them. She seemed to suddenly shift her focus from Zenkiki to Mary and has been there a lot (minus a post or two, one calling me out [By the way, I'm not forgettable if other people bring me up, nice try though] and requesting to see more from Dorian, and promising detailed posts several times
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Hmm. That's a decent arguments, but her play screams more noobtown than scum to me. What makes you feel otherwise, marina?
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/hinata.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:29 pm

Chiming in here, I've been getting the same reads from her. She's like, that person with the pants on their head. "Do this, no this, this, this, this... etc." She is screaming noobtown to me, so I don't think shooting her would help much. But hey, who knows, none of us are really new players to mafia, now are we? She may be mafia disguising as new town.

Have to keep all the painfully tedious options open. ;-;
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack E. Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:06 am

Hinata W. wrote:Wait shit I missed it, zack answered my question. I'm still shooting him at this point, please please PLEASE either unvote me or present a really good argument to shoot someone else if you don't agree with me [and not the Lakoko/brad thing, I think that needs more time to be argued out].

Alright, why are you shooting me? I think I remember you saying it would get you information on clears if I was revealed to be town, but I don't really see what it would prove.

unvote Hinata, vote Vicky
Zack E.
Zack E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:26 am

So uh, 8.5 hours to deadline. I'm going to sleep in about 30 minutes, will post in about 6.5-8 hours. Good Luck, Hinata, if I don't get to post in time.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:32 am

@zack
I'm not getting information on clears; if you flip scum, I'm fairly certain I have a scum partner for you, and if you don't it'll a) make me less confident in my ability to scumhunt+make me a wee bit less aggressive and b) make me feel like a couple people are more townie than I previously thought.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:40 am

However, if someone else suggests a better alternative and it has support from others, I'll go with it. No such alternative has been suggested, so I'm going with the scumread I have that is supported by town.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:03 am

I don't support a shot on zack, I simply don't. A better option would be lakoko but then again, discussion is better with that case. Really I don't know what a better option would be, but I don't think zack is a good option, he seems more willing to cooperate than some of the others.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:04 am

I was just thinking that. I guess Hinata has personal reasons. If she thinks that she is going to hit a scum, good, or if it helps with the game, good. What else can we do about it, an hour before deadline?

I guess I'm just confused about the whole Zack situation. Is he scummy? He didn't say much, and he didn't defend when we needed him to. So what is he? 56 minutes to deadline.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:34 am

and I've read the stuff and you want me to keep doing it. Due to busyness I'll do them all tommorrow and am kind of unlikely to be posted anything but those until I'm done with them (I won't cover D3 on D3)
We will see how that turns out.
Now for empire jumping around, I vote Marina for the shot, knowing me in this game, this will change in the next ten minutes, but it's what I want right now
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:43 am

Well, you've got 20 minutes to change your mind. I thin Hinata's going to shoot Zack though.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:02 am

Deadline is almost here so I cannot comment much on what you guys post today. Sorry but I was busy.

Anyways, I find Mary's jump from me to Lakoko a bit... sudden. I would elaborate further, but time. (Note: I am not defending Lakoko nor saying she is town, just pointing out Mary)

I'll Vote Hinata. Good luck!
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:03 am

Also I voted Hinata because I assumed she has the most votes according to Kimimaro
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:05 am

I believe she is. I'm pretty sure it's about 1 vicky and 3/4 Hinata. I think Zack's dying tonight.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:05 am

Votecount 2.3

Hinata W.(5)- Mary J., Vicky T.., Kimimaro D., Lakoko H., Dorian B.
Vicky T.(2)- Hinata W., Zack E
Lakoko H.(0)-
Zack E.(0)-
Brad P.(0)-
Mary J.(0)-
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Marina U.(0)-
Dorian B.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Brad P., Marina U., Zenkiti G.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 5th at 9am EST.

Hinata W. received the gun! Except one problem- it exploded in his hands when he got it, killing him! rip Hinata W., the Vanilla Townie.

The Mafia must send their corruption within the next 48 hours.

I figured I should tell you guys, Mafia can only talk during the nights, which is when I unlock their quicktopics. They may now begin their discussions!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:17 pm

Well, son of a bitch. Gl folks!
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

Vicky T.(0)-
Lakoko H.(0)-
Zack E.(0)-
Brad P.(0)-
Mary J.(0)-
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Marina U.(0)-
Dorian B.(0)-
Not Voting(9)- Brad P., Marina U., Zenkiti G., Mary J., Vicky T.., Kimimaro D., Lakoko H., Dorian B., Zack E.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 11th at 9am EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:54 pm

YES THANK GOD AJ
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:59 pm

Took long enough. I didn't stop bothering him about it. I'm going to finish the mafia game RN, and then focus on this.

1) I think at least 1 of the 5 on Hinata (Who I am __VERY__ UPSET ABOUT, I ranted to AJ for so long about it.) is mafia.

2) Lakoko, I don't know what to think of you anymore. Youtried to warn us about Hinata... But, how did you know, is my question.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Also, for the love of god, Zenkiki, please talk ;_;
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Well i didnt know it. As i said, it really doesnt matter who shoots, as long as we tell the shooter who to shoot. So thats why I wanted Vicky to shoot at first, because it will be the same shot but with no corruption risk.
I thought that mafia have a choice of either to corrupt me or not corrupt me and i gave it a 50/50.
If they dont corrupt me they either corrupt Dorian or Hinata bc they are the 2 that seemed most town to me in day 1.
I didnt know that Hinata was corrupted and it even took me by surprise even though I myself tried to warn you about it. And i dont mean it in a "you should have listened to me" way.

Even I switched to Hinata after Vicky said that she doesnt want gun which lead me to believe that if she isnt really interested in game and if she gets gun she probably will do whatever she wants with it out of lack of care.

But now that I think about it, (And im really digressing from what I thought I was going to type at first) Why did Vicky not want the gun? She was inactive and didnt seem to care on day 1 but on day 2 she became active, giving opinions and scum reads. but then she decided that she doesnt want gun leaving the gun to the only other option who is....corrupted.

Im not saying that she is maf but it does raise a few eyebrows so Vicky, Why did you give up on gun?
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Yeah. I mean, I know the whole, "town decides who shoots" is a good idea. Also, today I realized why you suggested the whole, "Scum shoots scum."

Because scum has no risk of being corrupted. Boom! I got it! Very Happy Right, right?

Anyway, I'm going to agree with the question about why Vicky gave up the gun. But, maybe she just didn't want the pressure...?

Also, I'm curious, what did you think you were going to type?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:52 pm

When I first wrote the respond I accidently closed the tab (I was about half finished) and when I rewrote it came out slightly different and lead me to the rant about Vicky. I dont think it had any information that isnt in the second version.

And to answer your question, its a bit more complicated than that:

Lets say we vote unofficially on who will get shot. That is basically lynching as if its nightless vanilla. If thats the case, the official votes (those that aj counts) aj votes for who will be the executioner. As long as he gets the job done, does it really matter who the executioner is? No. We care about the execution not who does it and I know I couldnt care less about who executes as long as whoever needs to be executed will get well...executed. Now if we give the executioner a clear choice of execute this man or be executed along side him, it doesnt matter if the executioner is a stranger, an enemy or his best friend, (This sounds really sadistic omg. I actually feel bad for this metaforical executioner) he will have no choice but to execute. Now lets say that the executioner has a chance of cutting his own head off. We have already got to the conclusion that it doesnt matter who does the kill so who do we choose to be the executioner? The one who has the lowest chance of having is head cut off.

And thats why I wanted Vicky to have the gun, because she had 0 chance of being corrupted.

I feel like I should have gave a detailed explanation of this stratergy in the previous Day because it probably would have chanced the outcome. I dont blame town for not listening to me, i literally came and said "hey i have his great idea lets give mafia a gun who's with me!" and I understand town for thinking that its a stupid idea
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 pm

sorry forgot to proof read. I corrected this sentence so that you will understand

Lets say we vote unofficially on who will get shot. That is basically lynching as if its nightless vanilla. If thats the case, the official votes (those that aj counts) are for who will be the executioner. As long as he gets the job done, does it really matter who the executioner is? No.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:33 pm

I think Mary is clear because she said one of the reason i was scummy is i retracted the push of a lynch on an inactive because my mafia member might pm me but since that cant be done it leads me to think that she doesn't know and thus not mafia
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next