PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Kimimaro D. Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:59 pm

I was thinking that, but I couldn't remember. That's good logic, but she's not 100% clear. Lakoko/Brad/Dorian, what are you reads?

Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:01 pm

I think we should check back to see who originally gave gun to Hinata, who BW'd, why, and who hammered.

I forget who posted last, Marina U or Dorian B, I forget.

You seemed a bit scummy for including the "I only voted because she had majority," but it is, by no means, a condemnation to you being mafia.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:03 am

Kimimaro D. wrote:Yeah. I mean, I know the whole, "town decides who shoots" is a good idea. Also, today I realized why you suggested the whole, "Scum shoots scum."

Because scum has no risk of being corrupted. Boom! I got it! Very Happy Right, right?

Anyway, I'm going to agree with the question about why Vicky gave up the gun. But, maybe she just didn't want the pressure...?

Also, I'm curious, what did you think you were going to type?
Kimimaro is spot on, I didn't want to deal with pressure of having the gun, and I am seeing what Lakoko is saying finally, but today I DO have a chance of being corrupted. Yes, I did vote for Hinata, but I had a whole reads list as proof of my vote. If we are doing the vote for who is being shot, I want Zack E. or Mary shot, as they both voted for hinata with little reason, at least that's what I remember.
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:06 am

I've been pushed in the middle of the Brad+Mary vs Lakoko argument. (I do believe Mary has 100% sided with Brad
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:23 am

yeah Mary seems to have 100% sided with me, which is something that I don't really like, I mean, I'm not scum but it could be a move from scum to try and get it to seem like a scumteam, then because I'm under more fire than mary I'd be the one to first get shot and turn up town, then mary is just the innocent townie who knew that I was right! Though can you really 100% agree with something someone else says? I don't think so tbh. It's not me saying Mary is scum, it just leaves me to wonder at how towny she is...

Lakoko, it still doesn't really make sense to me, I did more on day 1 than hinata, and hinata got corrupted, by your logic I should have been the one to get corrupted, sure you saw it as scummy later but the mafia could have also thought that the gun would be given to the somewhat scummy active person, and by the time you switched your vote to vicky most guns were away from my head and switched to yours or vicky's or whoever's. What makes you think dorian/hinata would be corrupted over anyone else, like me?

Now this is just something that raises my eyebrow, a theory, what if lakoko is actually mafia and then switched to vicky with reasoning she only half explains to make it seem really odd to people so they want to keep it on hinata? It would be perfect to make yourself look towny while actually influencing the town in the opposite direction, a subtle move. JUST A THEORY (so you guys don't misunderstand AGAIN)
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:03 am

1. I didnt say that whoever did the most in day 1 will be the corrupted and even then by going with that logic, Dorian B did more than the both of you so he will be the corrupted.

2. I think you are giving yourself too much credit here. No offense but I dont see how you have contributed at all on day 1.

3. Out of all  possible alignments of you an me, I dont see you being corrupted in any.

I am Mafia and you are Town: So, I have just got gun and decided to bus my partner. Afterwards I have tried to predict that the only one that was suspicious of me in day 1 will be chosen to shoot, presumably me. Now, if I have predicted correctly, (which is the point of corrupting) Brad, the only one that showed his suspicion of me in day 1, will now explode and be flipped as town. What will that do for my town image, the one that I even shot my own partner to improve of? And why would I shoot my partner if I would  predict town to turn against me and give gun to Brad?

You are Mafia and I am Town: you are mafia and thus cant be corrupted.

We both are Town: The only way that I can see you being corrupted in this scenario Is that mafia would predict town to turn against me thinking that I have bussed my partner and encourage giving you the gun so that you will shoot me. Only when you get the gun, you explode. This is actually a great plan and I see no flaws in it because after you explode, town will presume that I am the one who corrupted you and I will get shot the next day. But that wasnt the case because nobody said anything about giving Brad the gun, and the only people who wanted to get me shot were brad and Mary.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:25 am

If we assume they planned like that, yes, you're right, though they might have just gone for someone who would have probably gotten gun, now the thing is, I don't see where I'm suspicious on day 1, I don't see it. If I look at my posts I see my own attempts at trying to help town, not someone being scummy. someone who will possibly get the gun. When I look at dorian day 1 I see 1 useful post, why would town give the gun to someone with 1 useful post? they'd assume him as inactive or corrupted.

Just, can you for once give an explanation about what made me scummy on day 1? for ONCE.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:12 am

Alright, so, apparently my post didn't send earlier. It was pretty long, sooo... I'll try to summarize it.

What if they're both town, and Mafia's lurking about? This whole, Brad(+Mary?) vs Lakoko(+Vicky? +Hinata/myself for following her?)

Shoot Brad, town. Shoot Mary, town. Shoot Lakoko, town. etc. etc.

Then Mafia's basically won. Honestly, I want all the lurkers, or the people who haven't been helping, to help out a bit more. Don't sit and watch and hope for something to come up. Get out here, write posts, and help scumhunt. Also, AJ DID YOU SUB ZENKIKI OR WHAT? ;;

Playing this game in the mafia room helped out. I forget who was playing, but I remember (can't use player names, asked AJ) Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4, and Player 5. Early game, the 'townie' players were Player 1, Player 2, and Player 3. Mainly because we knew what we were doing. Eventually, Player 1 pushed to give Player 4 the gun every time, and it eventually showed that he was mafia. Too bad Player 1 didn't realize. Anyway, Player 3 ended up being mafia, and town had been turning on Player 1(town) and Player 2(town) all game, but no one suspected Player 3. We need to keep all options open, since something like this could very easily happen again.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:55 am

That's an interesting theory Brad. So i went back and reread everything I said about my stratergy to see where I could have hent wrong.
quotes:

After reading it all, I take back my previous statement about me not explaining it well and I think that the true problem was that we didnt decide on a lynch. Nobody had more then 2 votes which caused Vicky to need to think and not just shoot by towns command which is why she didnt want gun.
The whole point of this stratergy is for everyone to vote on who we shoot as if its a lynch and then we choose the least likely to be corrupted and give him gun. That didnt happen last day.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:35 pm

Ok thinking about things I want lakoko shot today. Congrats Brad you convinced me Smile
As to who isn't corrupted, I have no idea. I want to see what other people think first
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:51 pm

Vicky T. wrote:Ok thinking about things I want lakoko shot today. Congrats Brad you convinced me Smile
As to who isn't corrupted, I have no idea. I want to see what other people think first

Whoawhoawhoa, why such a quick leap over? Without logic? It's almost as if you're trying for a reaction test or something.

@Lakoko, That's true. Yesterday was so hectic, and so utterly disoriented, that we all waited until ~24 hours to deadline to shoot/vote. I'm still going with the whole, 'make someone shoot and make it 100% sure that they know who to shoot.'

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING? MAFIA MIND GAMES SUCK!;;
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack E. Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Alright, with all this talk about trying to think about who's scum and who's clear, we're ignoring the one thing that screwed us over yesterday: the corruption. What I say we should do is have everyone say who they think is corrupted, which gives us a slight idea of who to lynch and puts pressure on the mafia to either lie or reveal their corruption. I say that after yesterday the corruption would probably be Kimimaro or Vicky.
Zack E.
Zack E.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Why on earth me? No one thought about myself having the gun.

I'm confused. It could go four ways.
They could go for Lakoko, thinking we'd think she's clear.
They could go for Marina/Dorian/Zenkiki, because inactive, we'd think they'd be clear.
They could go for the middle ground, Myself, Zack, Vicky.
Or, they could go with the people who we think of as possible 'scum.' Brad, Mary, Lakoko.

It's honestly probably the top three. Considering we didn't bring back up the idea of "scum gets gun" again until today.

I'm going to think of Vicky/Lakoko/Zack as possible corrupted.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:04 pm

well, you see, it's interesting, because if we follow the idea of lakoko's theories, why would they corrupt me or lakoko? because one of us would probably get the gun to shoot the other, then again if one of us ends up with the gun if we're both town, the other flips town, easy 2 kills for mafia, as the most suspicion would go onto the other of the 2. If they would corrupt one of us however, they'd have trouble predicting which of us to corrupt, as it can go both ways still, then if they predict correctly, one of us will die to corruption, that's 1 dead, the other in a sticky situation... I don't see why they would pick either of us to corrupt, then again there are of course other options to shoot. Though my expectation would be to see either me or lakoko dead at the end of the day if I were mafia. It makes me think it's not very likely lakoko or me is corrupted.

Kimimaro, Zack, Vicky, Dorian, Marina, Zenkiki, Mary... here it pretty much becomes a gamble to me, the people who are acting weird or somewhat towny or just not at all... and then there's mary who is just acting odd. She has a chance of being shot, so why would the mafia corrupt her? Or would they assume we'd think like this and give her gun, so she's corrupted... I'll see if I can find who voted hinata and say some more about it.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:11 pm

Mary, Vicky, Kimimaro, Lakoko and Dorian voted for hinata to get the gun. Aj seems to have ignored my vote, as I voted for hinata too.

Mary has been acting odd, vicky has been acting odd, kimimaro seems towny, lakoko seems scummy and towny as the same time and dorian... where the fuck is he? And then there is myself, I cannot comment on it. I can't see who started the vote on hinata and their reasoning atm as the psanon is REALLY slow, so it would take an hour to simply find it. That's all I could get.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Mary was first, I never found her reasoning. IM BEING SO TORN RN halp. Gdi mafia mind games my brain got murdered
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Vicky T. wrote:Mary was first, I never found her reasoning. IM BEING SO TORN RN halp. Gdi mafia mind games my brain got murdered

Agreed. But Mary was first? I thought Lakoko/I were the first two.

Also, we can't just go off of who voted Hinata. What if the mafia decided to sit out of it so we would think this?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Ok I want you guys to take a look at Mary's first post since she subbed in:

Quote:

In this post she did 4 things that I find suspicious:
1. She voted for Hinata, who turned out to be corrupted.
2. She FOS'd on Dorian, the one who I find to be the most townie.
3. When she FOS'd Dorian she used extremely questionable logic and didnt even think to check the time stamps that disprove her theory.
4. Mafia has no day talk and town didnt know that. The only people that knew about this before aj revealed are mafia which is why I think that Mary took advantage of towns lack of info to try and clear herself. This is kinda like if there are 2 mafia left and somebody asks "how many mafia are left" and th emafia replies with "1 iirc". This is a soft way of saying "I cant be maf. Hell, I dont even know how many maf are still in the game". And that questionable FOS on someone who contributed on day 1 with terrible logic behind could have been plausible if it was just speculation or theory, but it wasnt. She straight out called for Dorian to get shot.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:52 pm

And I 100% agree with Brad about how neither of us are corrupted. In fact, Im gonna Vote Brad.
didnt see that one coming, didnt you?

I think that we should shoot Mary J. (reason above), Marina U. (Still not forgeting how she was Kokojo's "random" lynch) or Zack E. (Slight lurkiness, lack of contribution and an overall scum read).
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Also, Lakoko:

Lakoko H. wrote:4. Mafia has no day talk and town didnt know that. The only people that knew about this before aj revealed are mafia which is why I think that Mary took advantage of towns lack of info to try and clear herself. This is kinda like if there are 2 mafia left and somebody asks "how many mafia are left" and th emafia replies with "1 iirc". This is a soft way of saying "I cant be maf. Hell, I dont even know how many maf are still in the game". And that questionable FOS on someone who contributed on day 1 with terrible logic behind could have been plausible if it was just speculation or theory, but it wasnt. She straight out called for Dorian to get shot.

This goes along with this:

Dorian B. wrote:I think Mary is clear because she said one of the reason i was scummy is i retracted the push of a lynch on an inactive because my mafia member might pm me but since that cant be done it leads me to think that she doesn't know and thus not mafia

Just, keeping this in mind. I'm okay with shooting Mary J., based on this logic. If she turns town, I'm going to start suspecting Dorian B.

I'm not saying Dorian is mafia, though. Not yet, at least. Could be a coincidence.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Also, the other game is 3v6, while we're 2v7. I don't know why I'm stressing so much._.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Probably should mention that I finally got a sub for Zenkiti. A new user is using that account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Ah sorry I was busy. Also I probably won't be around the next two days (wednesday and thursday since most of you are EST)

I really hate corruption, the amount of WIFOM is so stupid, I don't see why Hinata would be corrupted, her Day 1 presence was minimal and we gunned her for it, and somehow the mafia got her first.

I have no idea what plan the Mafia would take now, would they try the same thing again? Or would they mix it up? Maybe they're expecting us to think they'd mix it up and they do the same thing again... Gah this sucks.

I'm still rather put off by Vicky's... randomness? She has a few semi-helpful posts among a horde of one liners that are either random or filler. At this point I don't know if it's really scummy town or mafia being so scummy to make us think they're town
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:50 am

Vote Lakoko, I'll check back and give a little more explanation later, but it's pretty much what I've said before. If I end up dead, do not immediately go towards killing lakoko. It wouldn't help us. Basically, in the early part of the game I usually end up having scumreads on people and those people seeing me as scummy too, though at some point I simply figure out who the mafia is, even if I can't find the reasoning, it'll be there. The time when my arguments seem to suck, that's when I know who the mafia is.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:32 am

Ok, so, everything just went crazy. Brad voted Lakoko and Lakoko voted Brad? WHAT IS THIS?

Anyway, I don't have any reason to pick one of you over the other. I'll just wait and see who ends up with the majority.

To be honest Brad, that happens to me a lot, too. I'll just, get these scummy reads that don't seem legitimate. And then they are. But by then, I'm normally dead. :<
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next