PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:59 pm

The Gentleman wrote:Jeez, so much quoting. So, Numaji and Zane are sorta arguing, both saying that the other is pretty scummy etc. Although they're both very defensive when something is brought up against them. I don't have more reads on either than that, though.

While I, myself haven't spoken (and have probably made myself look scummy in the process) much do to real-life complications, I have been trying to read up on everything. I'll be (hopefully) active today and trying to get caught up.
Inactivity shouldn't mean scumminess. Real life things do get in the way. It's what you say, as opposed to how much you say. Which is a problem when the active people start being seen as town, purely because they're active.
But nah, I wouldn't worry about your inactivity, so long as you catch up.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Ok i can give you that I might have been a little aggressive but it seemed to me, esp. after that second post, that you were singling me out as scum. We've both been at this war. I wasnt trying to call you dumb. You said that you were sorry about the multipost, but you kept thinking of something else to strengthen your post after each time  you posted. I was saying that I avoid multipost and post everything related to one subject in one post. That I think things through before posting them. I dont go in without a thought. I make sure I think what I say through and that I have elaborated on my thoughts to the best of my ability. It was also defending myself too because I didnt remember what I had stated when I did. Process of elimination isnt exactly helping you right now. There are 3 mafia and you only have 2 people who are scum reads to you, one of whom I can guarantee is a townie.
At the start of day 2 there still wasnt much sufficient info and from what i could gather, you, to me, were the strongest scumread. I multi post because when I click "Send" I think that I dont have anything more to say...then I do.... But yeah PoE isnt helping coz of the inactives so I am getting all these null reads. Its not my fault.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:
Ok i can give you that I might have been a little aggressive but it seemed to me, esp. after that second post, that you were singling me out as scum. We've both been at this war. I wasnt trying to call you dumb. You said that you were sorry about the multipost, but you kept thinking of something else to strengthen your post after each time  you posted. I was saying that I avoid multipost and post everything related to one subject in one post. That I think things through before posting them. I dont go in without a thought. I make sure I think what I say through and that I have elaborated on my thoughts to the best of my ability. It was also defending myself too because I didnt remember what I had stated when I did. Process of elimination isnt exactly helping you right now. There are 3 mafia and you only have 2 people who are scum reads to you, one of whom I can guarantee is a townie.
At the start of day 2 there still wasnt much sufficient info and from what i could gather, you, to me, were the strongest scumread. I multi post because when I click "Send" I think that I dont have anything more to say...then I do.... But yeah PoE isnt helping coz of the inactives so I am getting all these null reads. Its not my fault.
To be fair, loads of people have been getting null reads due to the inactivity, not just Numaji. I'm hoping the activity will step up soon, so that we can get actual reads on the people who have said about 5 lines.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:48 pm

sincerest apologies about me not being around, I said I would not have the activity I had before to those questioning me. sorry about that, internet I'm having to use atm is terrible, and I haven't been able to check stuff for like the past few days, and all that had been posted (asking why shakuji shot who he did) I had no input on, therefore I didn't post then. anyway I'll try to be better in terms of that from now on, should be back to normal soonish.

the discussions I've read so far are interesting enough. will be sorta brief but enough to give some input on some things. anyway, I saw the big discussion about numaji going on in the second half of the day and felt that I should input on that. honestly, I can get where victoria and zane have been coming from, and that does bring some suspicion to my eyes but honestly I'm still null on numaji. perhaps leaning scum a teeny bit. in terms of other things, we honestly need some more content to go on, and I guess in part I blame myself for not being here. good to see thoughts on reads so far, but we need to make our mind up on who we give the gun to soon. I think that perhaps victoria or even zane in someways might be a good decision. mafia could be going along with the thiughts of the town however and give the corruption to someone else who they expect would not be a major town read and therefore we would give the gun too. anyway, can we think about that, I honestly think we need to have a discussion on that soon seeing as we only have so long til night 2. thanks, and I'll be sure to get on a bit more.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm

Jack S. wrote:sincerest apologies about me not being around, I said I would not have the activity I had before to those questioning me. sorry about that, internet I'm having to use atm is terrible, and I haven't been able to check stuff for like the past few days, and all that had been posted (asking why shakuji shot who he did) I had no input on, therefore I didn't post then. anyway I'll try to be better in terms of that from now on, should be back to normal soonish.

the discussions I've read so far are interesting enough. will be sorta brief but enough to give some input on some things. anyway, I saw the big discussion about numaji going on in the second half of the day and felt that I should input on that.  honestly, I can get where victoria and zane have been coming from, and that does bring some suspicion to my eyes but honestly I'm still null on numaji. perhaps leaning scum a teeny bit. in terms of other things, we honestly need some more content to go on, and I guess in part I blame myself for not being here. good to see thoughts on reads so far, but we need to make our mind up on who we give the gun to soon. I think that perhaps victoria or even zane in someways might be a good decision. mafia could be going along with the thiughts of the town however and give the corruption to someone else who they expect would not be a major town read and therefore we would give the gun too. anyway, can we think about that, I honestly think we need to have a discussion on that soon seeing as we only have so long til night 2. thanks, and I'll be sure to get on a bit more.
Dude can you explain what makes me so scummy. Literally all people have said so far, as far as scumminess goes is me being "aggressive" and me "convincing people to vote victoria since I have corrupted her". Ok i was being aggressive, but that doesnt explain me being scummy. I wasnt even convincing anyone to vote victoria. Its logical to say that victoria is a good option to get the gun and I explained my point of view.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gentleman Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Yeah, I agree. Why is Numaji appearing as scummy? Why does anyone appear scummy?

I just wanna hear why anyone thinks anybody is scummy tbh. The main reasons I see are "defensive," and stuff of the like. Isn't everyone defensive at some point?
The Gentleman
The Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:

You really shouldnt be relying at PoE at this point in time then. I know that I have a lot of null reads b/c of inactives, but im not going automatically saying "Oh well, Numaji is my only scum read and everyone else is null to me so he must be scum." Reads aren't too reliable. A person with a townie read could be scum, and more often than not, a person with a scummy read could be town. There has to be a scum read on someone and that is due to different playstyles and clashing beliefs. Dont automatically think I am scum.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:

You really shouldnt be relying at PoE at this point in time then. I know that I have a lot of null reads b/c of inactives, but im not going automatically saying "Oh well, Numaji is my only scum read and everyone else is null to me so he must be scum." Reads aren't too reliable. A person with a townie read could be scum, and more often than not, a person with a scummy read could be town. There has to be a scum read on someone and that is due to different playstyles and clashing beliefs. Dont automatically think I am scum.
Yeah but i didnt just use PoE. PoE was one of the methods I used but I did have 2 other reasons as I stated before. But still I am glad to see this war has died down a little so we can actually have a clear head to think about who really is mafia.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakuri A. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:04 pm

I'm only a little late. I caught up with every post (#NumajivsZane). If anything, Numaji's "aggressiveness" is town-ish. As pushing for Zane to come out of hiding and defend himself/liven the activity worked. (That's what I gathered)
The vanishing posts part was okay at the time due to little to no evidence to catch our attention, but now it's simply pointless to give thought to.

As for giving a gun to anyone, I'd vote Zane/Morita. To shoot (if I received the gun), I might, emphasis on might, shoot Victoria. I've had an iffy read on her since day 1. Plus, shooting her and revealing her faction might give us some reads. (Who defended her, she defended, her reads)

Not to pull attention to myself, but why wasn't I pushed to speak. I would've gave a really late response, but still lmao. Also hi! Sorry for very late post.
Kakuri A.
Kakuri A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Kakuri A. wrote:I'm only a little late. I caught up with every post (#NumajivsZane). If anything, Numaji's "aggressiveness" is town-ish. As pushing for Zane to come out of hiding and defend himself/liven the activity worked. (That's what I gathered)
The vanishing posts part was okay at the time due to little to no evidence to catch our attention, but now it's simply pointless to give thought to.

As for giving a gun to anyone, I'd vote Zane/Morita. To shoot (if I received the gun), I might, emphasis on might, shoot Victoria. I've had an iffy read on her since day 1. Plus, shooting her and revealing her faction might give us some reads. (Who defended her, she defended, her reads)

Not to pull attention to myself, but why wasn't I pushed to speak. I would've gave a really late response, but still lmao. Also hi! Sorry for very late post.
Kakuri is alive! jeez lol. (Someone start the trend on twitter pls). Also I swear you are using Victoria's plan from day 1 against her. Umm no offence but I think amongst the heated war you might have been forgotten. Sorry Sad
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:13 pm

numaji and zane are just gonna start rage fucking pretty soon

shooting one of them will eliminate 90% of the posts
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:14 pm

The Instructor wrote:numaji and zane are just gonna start rage fucking pretty soon

Cheers for the elaborate post. How does eliminating 90% of posts actually benefit town?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:22 pm

The Instructor wrote:numaji and zane are just gonna start rage fucking pretty soon

LMAO well if either one of us died D1, a lot of posts wouldnt be here, I'll give you that. However that discussion gave a lot of insight about both me and Numaji. The Instructor who would you shoot if you had the gun?
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Kakuri A. wrote:I'm only a little late. I caught up with every post (#NumajivsZane). If anything, Numaji's "aggressiveness" is town-ish. As pushing for Zane to come out of hiding and defend himself/liven the activity worked. (That's what I gathered)

I believe you are the only one who has gotten a weird feeling about Victoria. I didnt have much of a read on you. A slight town lean but honestly the inactivity made you pretty null right now. Anyone else you might be willing to shoot Kakuri?

Honestly right now I want everyone to post who they would shoot if they had the gun and who they would vote, if they have decided on who to vote yet. Do this ASAP please
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 pm

Zane M. wrote:

I believe you are the only one who has gotten a weird feeling about Victoria. I didnt have much of a read on you. A slight town lean but honestly the inactivity made you pretty null right now. Anyone else you might be willing to shoot Kakuri?

Honestly right now I want everyone to post who they would shoot if they had the gun and who they would vote, if they have decided on who to vote yet. Do this ASAP please
I can honestly say that I don't have a clear enough read on anyone yet, that I'd actually be willing to shoot them. I still have an odd feeling about Numaji, but I'm not willing to take the risk just yet.
As for who to vote for having the gun... honestly I think I'm gonna say Zane. I trust him enough right now, and I'm pretty sure that mafia wouldn't have corrupted him.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakuri A. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Zane M. wrote:

Anyone else? Well let's see. Shooting an inactive player (Kuroyo, Instructor, Jack) gains us nothing. Shooting Zane/Numaji just makes the other seem immediately "scummy" or clear, but it'll truly hurt us if one is town (activity wise). Morita is pretty much null at this point. A couple of scummy posts if my memory serves me well. Oh, take these as my reads as well then. Lynch Zane
Kakuri A.
Kakuri A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakuri A. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Btw, lynching now idk if I'll be on before deadline hits.
Kakuri A.
Kakuri A.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gentleman Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:33 pm

#NumajiVsZane
The Gentleman
The Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:54 pm

Ok, I personally don't know where the 60 notifications came from or what exactly has been happening but I know that this Numaji vs Zane thing for the gun is going on so we should probably discuss on who is going to get shot. Tbh i'd say shoot someone who hasn't contributed/did anything at all (I know this is me also, calm you horses). but idek, anymore and tbh many of you are saying the same stuff over and over again so *shrug* i'll lynch once I get more info
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:24 am

There's only 7 hours left to discuss Kuroyo... its interesting to note that if no one votes the person who last received the gun will receive it.

Anyways, so my top choices are Morita numaji and The Instructor. If anyone has suggestions for a target, post it b4 deadline if you can... If you do, post reasoning as to why. I will take any suggestions into consideration... but I will say this, I wont shoot Victoria. Not right now at least. No matter what explanation, you give me. I have no reason to believe she is scum. That being said, as of the three that i have listed, I likely wont shoot Numaji or Morita, but I will of course consider the three before shooting any of them. Either way the cons are pm the same, as well as the pros.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:25 am

Also... Happy fourth!
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:49 am

Zane M. wrote:

LMAO well if either one of us died D1, a lot of posts wouldnt be here, I'll give you that. However that discussion gave a lot of insight about both me and Numaji. The Instructor who would you shoot if you had the gun?

you trust me with a gun so i wouldnt shoot you. I wouldnt shoot the gentleman because he seems very town sided.

victoria, Shakuji L., and Kakuri A. seem interesting, trying to push for zane to get gun. if zane gets gun and is corrupted, id be suspecious of them.

also im leaning towards shooting jack. hes inactive and id rather shoot an inactive person since im not getting a whole lot of reads atm. also i promise to be more active
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:18 am

Tbh i dont really know wbo to trust with the gun. But if i had the gun i would either shoot jack, zane and morita although morita maybe the least likely out of the 3. The gentleman doesnt seem very productive despite gaining activeness so it just seems like he doesn't really want to help town. Jack is interesting coz i used to think that he is town but now when I read his posts, he looks like someone who just buddies up with people so that he doesnt get expected. For example day 1, he would just follow the "post something massive about activeness and stuff" when some of us have already done it and needed him to actually DO IT rather than telling others to do it. Also what was interesting was how he flipped sides straight away because mind you i still didnt get an explanation to why i am scum. So i dont understand how jack now has a scummy view on me now. Unless he explains to me how on earth i am scum, i can just conclude that he just went with the majority (since 2 vs 1) so that he doesnt get suspected.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:20 am

Lol i should proof read my posts next time. It should say "so that he doesnt get suspected" rather tgan "expected". Also i forgot to mention that The Gentleman was an honourable mention which is why i also explained why i might shoot him
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:35 am

I still cant make up my mind. I was thinking victoria although now i am kinda moving away from that thought. I honestly feel like shakuji wont be corrupted because mafia wouldnt think we would choose shakuji twice in a row. But if i wanna play safe I would say Kakuri coz all the other safer options I dont trust and Kuroyo isnt exactly the most active person so her decision cpuld be affected by that. Now that i think about it, neither was Kakuri, but at least kakuri has started contributing yesterday meaning she probably has caught up and understood everything so far. (Safe optons = zane, kakuri, kuroyo, the instructor, the gentleman, morita as they seem less likely ro be corrupted as eveeyone else). I am gonna play it safe here, there is no point of playing prediction games with the mafia just yet. The high risk isnt quite high reward right now so Vote Kakuri A.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next