PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Lol i forgot Morita, to be honest I think Morita is fairly scummy but not as much as Zane. Morita seems seriously defensive at times even when defensiveness isnt even required or at least to the extent that he is doing. It makes me a bit suspicious why he is that jumpy.

"jumpy"
If anyone is jumpy, its you. You're the one who gets really aggressive if someone accuses you of something. Either way, I feel Victoria may not be corrupted but I can't think of a better target either.

We have less than two days iirc. I've stated who I want to gun, I really hope everyone can too before the deadline.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:20 pm

Oh and I forgot to say something regarding your 2nd point. I was actually thinking about saving it for a time where people would be desperate and try to push active townies and make conspiracy theories so I can get a reaction and some potential scum slips but I chose not to. I dont even know what I was thinking now coz saving it was such a better choice.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Lol i forgot Morita, to be honest I think Morita is fairly scummy but not as much as Zane. Morita seems seriously defensive at times even when defensiveness isnt even required or at least to the extent that he is doing. It makes me a bit suspicious why he is that jumpy.

"jumpy"
If anyone is jumpy, its you. You're the one who gets really aggressive if someone accuses you of something. Either way, I feel Victoria may not be corrupted but I can't think of a better target either.

We have less than two days iirc. I've stated who I want to gun, I really hope everyone can too before the deadline.
If the accusation is something that has actually been thought through then I dont normally get aggressive. What I hate most is people saying stuff about me and I am just like "are you serious?". But yeah you are jumpy, when people accuse you of stuff you go straight away to address them even when it is already addressed which i find is being very defensive and too "safe". For example when Victoria mentions the point of me spelling your name wrong, I already addressed it and she already responded to it. So it was very strange when you re-addressed it indicating the fact you are subconsciously worried.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Zane M. wrote:Morita we never pm'd each other I will give you that, and it might be a slightly risky play, but I cant confirm that either of you two were trying to support me. Like I said it could have been  a play to make yourselves look more townie. Mainly because this would be a high risk high reward play. However it is slightly suspicious when you realize there's three mafia and only three people claimed disappearing posts. I'm not saying that you are necessarily scum, but im pretty sure at least one of you two are scum. And honestly if it was up to me I'd choose to shoot between one of you two.

Uhmmm what? I wasn't asking you to confirm me as town or whatever. I simply said that you two can confirm that what happened to you regarding the disappearing posts was an accident. I'm not asking you to believe I'm town because of this. I just believe that since it accidentally happened to me, the same thing must have happened to you too.
Its just that in my opinion, It's not anyone's fault as it wasn't intentional.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

"jumpy"

If the accusation is something that has actually been thought through then I dont normally get aggressive. What I hate most is people saying stuff about me and I am just like "are you serious?". But yeah you are jumpy, when people accuse you of stuff you go straight away to address them even when it is already addressed which i find is being very defensive and too "safe". For example when Victoria mentions the point of me spelling your name wrong, I already addressed it and she already responded to it. So it was very strange when you re-addressed it indicating the fact you are subconsciously worried.

Lol I just asked why spelling my name wrong is scummy. Even then, asking that wasn't defending myself, it was defending you actually since you spelt it wrong.
I just wanted to know what kind of conclusion Victoria could come to with that piece of information.

Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

"jumpy"

Lol I just asked why spelling my name wrong is scummy. Even then, asking that wasn't defending myself, it was defending you actually since you spelt it wrong.
I just wanted to know what kind of conclusion Victoria could come to with that piece of information.

Oh cheers dude, but no I think she was implying that we were a scumteam or at least one of us is scum. So thats why you could have been defending yourself also.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Ohh, I understand that, the question is, how? All I did was correct the spelling of my name Razz
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Numaji, when people accuse you of something (whether its silly or not) you just get really aggressive and defensive. I know you have to defend yourself but you say it in a really nervous way.
Even when you were accusing Zane that's how you said it tbh.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:43 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

"jumpy"

>indicating that I didnt think my scumread on you through. I took at least THIRTY minutes typing that out. Im pretty sure I had to think when I typed that out, js. It's not like I had blurted it out in one shot. and it's not like the length of the post doesn't correspond to the amount of time I said it took. That time was a guesstimate based off timestamps because you posted something 28 minutes b4 i posted which I didnt see until I had clicked Send and then it was like there are new posts you can review and that was there

As to your point of Morita readdressing things that have been addressed, that isnt necessarily scummy. There's the possibility of different time zones which could force him to see a post later. There's also the possibility that he was in the middle of posting his response when she posted her response, (I'm not about to search for the timestamp of that rn but if you wish to then knock yourself out) There's also the more likely possibility that he just felt the need to address it to, for whatever reason. Even though I dont trust Morita rn, you seem to be painting pictures of scum from something small. At least say you find him scummy for a legitimate reason
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:45 pm

If we shoot Zane, and he's town, I'm gonna be real suspicious of Numaji. If we shoot Zane, and he's scum, I'll let Numaji off. For now.
But we need to decide if Zane's even the best target. He only really seems to be the best target for Numaji, because Numaji hates him, and for me, because it'll help me decide whether or not I want Numaji to be shot. But even then, it doesn't really confirm anything.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Morita I. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:Morita we never pm'd each other I will give you that, and it might be a slightly risky play, but I cant confirm that either of you two were trying to support me. Like I said it could have been  a play to make yourselves look more townie. Mainly because this would be a high risk high reward play. However it is slightly suspicious when you realize there's three mafia and only three people claimed disappearing posts. I'm not saying that you are necessarily scum, but im pretty sure at least one of you two are scum. And honestly if it was up to me I'd choose to shoot between one of you two.

Uhmmm what? I wasn't asking you to confirm me as town or whatever. I simply said that you two can confirm that what happened to you regarding the disappearing posts was an accident. I'm not asking you to believe I'm town because of this. I just believe that since it accidentally happened to me, the same thing must have happened to you too.
Its just that in my opinion, It's not anyone's fault as it wasn't intentional.

oh sorry I misunderstood what you meant when you said that we could confirm it too. Yes it was an accident/error caused either by human error or bad wifi or something. It wasnt intentional
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:49 pm

If I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather shoot Numaji. But if he does turn out to be town, I wouldn't want to shoot such an active towny. I know that it was pretty much my day 1 plan, but activity seems to be rare in this game, so I've changed my mind.
Doesn't mean I trust you though, Numaji. ;D
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Just as I say thst activity is rare... Oh well, at least we're getting a lot of discussion done.
Also, I really think we just need to accept (for now) that the disappearing posts mean nothing. All they're causing us to do right now is talk about them, when we could be discussing more important things, like who to shoot, and who should shoot them.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:I'm glad that someone else, Victoria, is feeling a little suspicious of Numaji right now. He was pretty aggressive towards me a bit ago. Plus the way he worded some of his past few posts were... unsettling.

" Oh yeah, I actually thought of a good mafia tactic at night 1. You see how there are thesr people that are pretty townie looking? Well if you applied pressure to them slowly and carefully, lets say you do get a gun then you can shoot the townie guys and not get read as scum by people as much to make such decision."

Right here seems like the same tactic you used on me, but instead of me seeming very townie, I was a very null read. I probably still am.  By targeting a null read so aggressively, town begins to doubt the null read's credibility. Then the rest of town begin thinking oh maybe this guy is scum, and then they worry about how scummy they would look if this guy is actually scum, so then they join the bandwagon. In the end you are left with most of town thinking that the null read is scum and when you shoot him, you dont look scummy at all.

"For me, victoria, you have proved to be a great townie so i seriously doubt you are doing this. Just be aware of others who will..."
This is a well worded threat. It is an indirect threat. Even if you meant no harm in it, it's kind of suspicious. It's basically if you push on me, you will die. Its not that hard to plant the seeds of doubt in people's minds, and this was also probably an attempt at softing a FoS on Victoria. That way later on you could say "Oh remember when Victoria said she felt like I wasnt town, and tried getting me lynched? She might be scum."

Also it seemed to me that Victoria was soft claiming that she might shoot Numaji in the future. Why would Numaji want to give her the gun in general? Granted it could confirm him... but not really. The mafia has a ton of choices to choose between each night, not only could they have corrupted a less townie looking member at the time, such as me, for example, they could also have corrupted one of their own members. Why would they do that? Well if they pushed on a person who wasnt corrupted, that would make them look even more pro town.

"dude I am not trying to convince anyone but I am trying to explain why I think you are a good canditate for getting the gun if you dont mind."
That's the same exact thing btw

Morita we never pm'd each other I will give you that, and it might be a slightly risky play, but I cant confirm that either of you two were trying to support me. Like I said it could have been  a play to make yourselves look more townie. Mainly because this would be a high risk high reward play. However it is slightly suspicious when you realize there's three mafia and only three people claimed disappearing posts. I'm not saying that you are necessarily scum, but im pretty sure at least one of you two are scum. And honestly if it was up to me I'd choose to shoot between one of you two.
1.) Oh dear....you seriously said that? Are you trying to tell everyone that questioning your scumreads is now a scummy thing to do? Also you are trying to say that trying to get scum slips from null is also scummy. So basically you want town to be inhibitted from info....yeah thats legit.

2.) This is actually a good point and I must say, I am finding it hard to counter. Now i understand what Victoria means by "nicest threat". But yeah literally I didnt mean it like that and you'll just have to trust me for it which I know you will never do coz I havent trusted you once either. I didnt quite understand your second point tho so if you wanna clear it up please.

3.) Umm trying to convince someone is not exactly the same as explaining something and I am sure you have the brains to work out why, lets leave it at that.

1: actually you were the one that said what was in the quotation marks. You also have a few other null reads, so why put pressure on just me and morita. There are 3 scum in this game.

2:What did you not understand about my second point, which apparently you understood something of it, which you ndidnt really state. If you did, then I didnt understand exactly what you meant by that post.

3: You are explaining how Victoria seems like a good choice to give the gun to. Thus you are convincing town to give her the gun. Explaining is just the means to convincing town to give her the gun.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Morita I. wrote:Numaji, when people accuse you of something (whether its silly or not) you just get really aggressive and defensive. I know you have to defend yourself but you say it in a really nervous way.
I am aware that I am quite aggressive to people, but thats only if they piss me off and its normally when the accusation is silly. Also I get pissed off when people dont think of the counter for themselves eg. I dont understand how Zane thinks that the fact I am questioning him becomes scummy since I have a scummy read on him. And since he is calling me scum for that reason, I get pissed. I definitely don't think I am nervous tho, can you show me an example to how I responded in a nervous way?

Btw its interesting how I just got disconnected from the  internet when I pressed send yet when I connected again all it did was say "No post specified" so i pressed back and my post appears. How come it didnt disappear?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:04 pm

I said who I would shoot if I had the gun. The Instructor Numaji or Morita. From who I am more inclined to shoot to least inclined. The instructor mainly bcause he hasnt really posted anything with actual meaning to them. Numaji looks very scummy to me.Morita is actually leaning more to the null for me now so I'm less likely to shoot him at this moment
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Based on these posts... I would think Zane is an unlikely corruption target. He wasn't as active day 1, for whatever reasons he has given, but he's been at least contributing to the conversation of the day and trying to defend himself. If not for Numaji and Morita arguing about whether or not Victoria is a likely corruption target or not, I'd likely be voting for Victoria today. However, due to the lack of activity from The Gentleman, Kuroyo, Kakuri, and Jack, I can't give a full read on the situation.

If anything, looking at the list of people, the mafia had a choice of either corrupting an inactive, or an active person. If we assume they corrupted an inactive member of day 1, then potentially we're looking at Numaji, Victoria, Morita and myself (I guess) as safe from corruption. If they targetted an active from day 1, that means Numaji, Victoria, Morita, Kuroyo, Jack (possibly), and myself (I guess), are corrupted and we should vote outside of that. I left out Kuroyo and Jack from the former list because since they're activity has been next to nothing they'd be poor gun choices due to us not knowing where their head is at for Day 2.

That said, and regardless of the argument between him and Numaji, I really do think Zane would be a decent person to give the gun to today, provided that everyone thinks he's leaning town enough. It would also be very informative to see who he would shoot and, if he does indeed get the gun, who he does shoot.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:I'm glad that someone else, Victoria, is feeling a little suspicious of Numaji right now. He was pretty aggressive towards me a bit ago. Plus the way he worded some of his past few posts were... unsettling.

" Oh yeah, I actually thought of a good mafia tactic at night 1. You see how there are thesr people that are pretty townie looking? Well if you applied pressure to them slowly and carefully, lets say you do get a gun then you can shoot the townie guys and not get read as scum by people as much to make such decision."

Right here seems like the same tactic you used on me, but instead of me seeming very townie, I was a very null read. I probably still am.  By targeting a null read so aggressively, town begins to doubt the null read's credibility. Then the rest of town begin thinking oh maybe this guy is scum, and then they worry about how scummy they would look if this guy is actually scum, so then they join the bandwagon. In the end you are left with most of town thinking that the null read is scum and when you shoot him, you dont look scummy at all.

"For me, victoria, you have proved to be a great townie so i seriously doubt you are doing this. Just be aware of others who will..."
This is a well worded threat. It is an indirect threat. Even if you meant no harm in it, it's kind of suspicious. It's basically if you push on me, you will die. Its not that hard to plant the seeds of doubt in people's minds, and this was also probably an attempt at softing a FoS on Victoria. That way later on you could say "Oh remember when Victoria said she felt like I wasnt town, and tried getting me lynched? She might be scum."

Also it seemed to me that Victoria was soft claiming that she might shoot Numaji in the future. Why would Numaji want to give her the gun in general? Granted it could confirm him... but not really. The mafia has a ton of choices to choose between each night, not only could they have corrupted a less townie looking member at the time, such as me, for example, they could also have corrupted one of their own members. Why would they do that? Well if they pushed on a person who wasnt corrupted, that would make them look even more pro town.

"dude I am not trying to convince anyone but I am trying to explain why I think you are a good canditate for getting the gun if you dont mind."

Morita we never pm'd each other I will give you that, and it might be a slightly risky play, but I cant confirm that either of you two were trying to support me. Like I said it could have been  a play to make yourselves look more townie. Mainly because this would be a high risk high reward play. However it is slightly suspicious when you realize there's three mafia and only three people claimed disappearing posts. I'm not saying that you are necessarily scum, but im pretty sure at least one of you two are scum. And honestly if it was up to me I'd choose to shoot between one of you two.
1.) Oh dear....you seriously said that? Are you trying to tell everyone that questioning your scumreads is now a scummy thing to do? Also you are trying to say that trying to get scum slips from null is also scummy. So basically you want town to be inhibitted from info....yeah thats legit.

2.) This is actually a good point and I must say, I am finding it hard to counter. Now i understand what Victoria means by "nicest threat". But yeah literally I didnt mean it like that and you'll just have to trust me for it which I know you will never do coz I havent trusted you once either. I didnt quite understand your second point tho so if you wanna clear it up please.

3.) Umm trying to convince someone is not exactly the same as explaining something and I am sure you have the brains to work out why, lets leave it at that.

1: actually you were the one that said what was in the quotation marks. You also have a few other null reads, so why put pressure on just me and morita. There are 3 scum in this game.

2:What did you not understand about my second point, which apparently you understood something of it, which you ndidnt really state. If you did, then I didnt understand exactly what you meant by that post.

3: You are explaining how Victoria seems like a good choice to give the gun to. Thus you are convincing town to give her the gun. Explaining is just the means to convincing town to give her the gun.
1.) No way really? That was just fucking retarded and now I cant keep my composure. I WAS REFERRING TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT IT!!!! And yes I do have other null reads, but you and Morita (although not so much morita anymore) have been more scummy than the others in my view! So why CANT I put pressure on you!!

2.) The second paragraph

3.) No I am explaining MY point of view, it is up to town to decide for themselves. I am not gonna make up everyones mind....
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:Numaji, when people accuse you of something (whether its silly or not) you just get really aggressive and defensive. I know you have to defend yourself but you say it in a really nervous way.
I am aware that I am quite aggressive to people, but thats only if they piss me off and its normally when the accusation is silly. Also I get pissed off when people dont think of the counter for themselves eg. I dont understand how Zane thinks that the fact I am questioning him becomes scummy since I have a scummy read on him. And since he is calling me scum for that reason, I get pissed. I definitely don't think I am nervous tho, can you show me an example to how I responded in a nervous way?

Btw its interesting how I just got disconnected from the  internet when I pressed send yet when I connected again all it did was say "No post specified" so i pressed back and my post appears. How come it didnt disappear?

You could be lying rn about having been disconnected.  Also we said it could have been human error. You are pressing on this point of the disappearing posts, but even Victoria believes we should disregard it. Other than the disappearing posts... what exactly is so scummy about me?
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

"jumpy"

>indicating that I didnt think my scumread on you through. I took at least THIRTY minutes typing that out. Im pretty sure I had to think when I typed that out, js. It's not like I had blurted it out in one shot. and it's not like the length of the post doesn't correspond to the amount of time I said it took. That time was a guesstimate based off timestamps because you posted something 28 minutes b4 i posted which I didnt see until I had clicked Send and then it was like there are new posts you can review and that was there

As to your point of Morita readdressing things that have been addressed, that isnt necessarily scummy. There's the possibility of different time zones which could force him to see a post later. There's also the possibility that he was in the middle of posting his response when she posted her response, (I'm not about to search for the timestamp of that rn but if you wish to then knock yourself out) There's also the more likely possibility that he just felt the need to address it to, for whatever reason. Even though I dont trust Morita rn, you seem to be painting pictures of scum from something small.  At least say you find him scummy for a legitimate reason
1.) No you didnt, I mean only 1 of your points about me I actually respect you about. But thats just cancelled out by the other 2 dumb stuff you said. So you are telling me that questioning your scumreads and trying to get a slip from them is now a scummy thing to do and also explaining = convincing...
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gentleman Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Jeez, so much quoting. So, Numaji and Zane are sorta arguing, both saying that the other is pretty scummy etc. Although they're both very defensive when something is brought up against them. I don't have more reads on either than that, though.

While I, myself haven't spoken (and have probably made myself look scummy in the process) much do to real-life complications, I have been trying to read up on everything. I'll be (hopefully) active today and trying to get caught up.
The Gentleman
The Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

1.) No way really? That was just fucking retarded and now I cant keep my composure. I WAS REFERRING TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT IT!!!! And yes I do have other null reads, but you and Morita (although not so much morita anymore) have been more scummy than the others in my view! So why CANT I put pressure on you!!

2.) The second paragraph

3.) No I am explaining MY point of view, it is up to town to decide for themselves. I am not gonna make up everyones mind....

1- There was no point in flipping out like that, I mean you did put a 1 right there in my statement, so I thought that was what you were referring to.

2- "Also it seemed to me that Victoria was soft claiming that she might shoot Numaji in the future. Why would Numaji want to give her the gun in general? Granted it could confirm him... but not really. The mafia has a ton of choices to choose between each night, not only could they have corrupted a less townie looking member at the time, such as me, for example, they could also have corrupted one of their own members. Why would they do that? Well if they pushed on a person who wasnt corrupted, that would make them look even more pro town."

It looked like Victoria was hinting at but not necessarily stating upright that she would shoot you. It was a pretty obvious softclaim, so I fail to see how you didnt notice it. So why would you want to give Victoria the gun? You are a likely target if she got the gun. So then why would you suggest that she should get the gun? It could theoretically confirm you if she wasnt corrupted... but there are still a ton of possibilities including corrupting another player (ie: me or Jack or Kuroyo) or even one of their own, and you know that and are trying to get on Victoria's good side. She even said herself that if she got the gun and wasnt corrupted, she would think you are townie. But most people would probably question "why would the mafia corrupt themselves?" The answer to this is simple. Think of this as if it were nommy. Why would the mafia put a member of themselves up as a lynch target? To trick the town into thinking they arent scum. Same thing here. Why would mafia corrupt themselves? If they push a gun onto someone then they look more clear. The mafia also know which one of them is corrupted so they could redirect a push away from the corrupted mafioso if need be
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

You could be lying rn about having been disconnected.  Also we said it could have been human error. You are pressing on this point of the disappearing posts, but even Victoria believes we should disregard it. Other than the disappearing posts... what exactly is so scummy about me?
Well the first reason was a little gut feeling at day 1 coz you lynched yourself so i thought you were probably desperate to get the gun. But the second reason needs a bit more explanation lol.
Day 2 started off for us by me saying a few suggestions about people and I believe I said more things about you than anyone else. That doesnt mean I am focused on you but I just happened to have more suggestions regarding you. You responded to it, and then I replied again. I think it happened one more time then later you sorta just made a massive posts about stuff than I am scummy and saying that I was aggressive yet it was you who really just went in all guns blazing. I can quote what I said to you and it went something like this.

Reply to your first comment (i am putting the part that sounds the most "aggressive") "No. It's just i am not finding many scummy stuff from the active people and i do have points i want to make about people who happen to be relatively inactive. Unless you want me to start making up scummy reads on active tpwnies just to make you happy... Mind you, i did have a scummy read on shakuji. However its gone now coz of that post to victoria."

Reply to your second comment "So you are saying that you make posts that look rushed yet you take the time to think your posts through? Legitimate...." (Ok I admit this was quite aggressive)

After that you said about how I was focused on you and I replied about how "i wanted to talk to you about all the stuff you did so that you can defend yourself." - direct quote from my post, if you dont believe me then check for yourself.

After that BAM you went in guns blazing and escalated from "unsettling" to "very scummy" and I am just like wtf man? So I am aggressive and your not?  Literally at the start I was suspicious of you because mafia seemed inactive coz of how it took ages for night 1 to end and you were inactive at the time so I was suspicious of you and most inactives. Then I said about the disappearing posts thing and something else and you immediately started talking about how I am "targetting inactives" which i thought was a little defensive. (I also thought that Zane was trying to say that i am dumb when he said that he thinks through his posts while I post 5 posts which I think he is imo so i got a little pissed and I turned up the agression notch up) And it all became a war from there. You escalated it much more than I have, I did have a hand in it, but you were in my opinion much more aggressive and I do find you scummy not only by those reasons but also by proccess of elimination in which i stated before. I still think you should be shot because i still think you are scummy.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

Well the first reason was a little gut feeling at day 1 coz you lynched yourself so i thought you were probably desperate to get the gun. But the second reason needs a bit more explanation lol.
Day 2 started off for us by me saying a few suggestions about people and I believe I said more things about you than anyone else. That doesnt mean I am focused on you but I just happened to have more suggestions regarding you. You responded to it, and then I replied again. I think it happened one more time then later you sorta just made a massive posts about stuff than I am scummy and saying that I was aggressive yet it was you who really just went in all guns blazing. I can quote what I said to you and it went something like this.

Reply to your first comment (i am putting the part that sounds the most "aggressive") "No. It's just i am not finding many scummy stuff from the active people and i do have points i want to make about people who happen to be relatively inactive. Unless you want me to start making up scummy reads on active tpwnies just to make you happy... Mind you, i did have a scummy read on shakuji. However its gone now coz of that post to victoria."

Reply to your second comment "So you are saying that you make posts that look rushed yet you take the time to think your posts through? Legitimate...." (Ok I admit this was quite aggressive)

After that you said about how I was focused on you and I replied about how "i wanted to talk to you about all the stuff you did so that you can defend yourself." - direct quote from my post, if you dont believe me then check for yourself.

After that BAM you went in guns blazing and escalated from "unsettling" to "very scummy" and I am just like wtf man? So I am aggressive and your not?  Literally at the start I was suspicious of you because mafia seemed inactive coz of how it took ages for night 1 to end and you were inactive at the time so I was suspicious of you and most inactives. Then I said about the disappearing posts thing and something else and you immediately started talking about how I am "targetting inactives" which i thought was a little defensive. (I also thought that Zane was trying to say that i am dumb when he said that he thinks through his posts while I post 5 posts which I think he is imo so i got a little pissed and I turned up the agression notch up) And it all became a war from there. You escalated it much more than I have, I did have a hand in it, but you were in my opinion much more aggressive and I do find you scummy not only by those reasons but also by proccess of elimination in which i stated before. I still think you should be shot because i still think you are scummy.

Ok i can give you that I might have been a little aggressive but it seemed to me, esp. after that second post, that you were singling me out as scum. We've both been at this war. I wasnt trying to call you dumb. You said that you were sorry about the multipost, but you kept thinking of something else to strengthen your post after each time you posted. I was saying that I avoid multipost and post everything related to one subject in one post. That I think things through before posting them. I dont go in without a thought. I make sure I think what I say through and that I have elaborated on my thoughts to the best of my ability. It was also defending myself too because I didnt remember what I had stated when I did. Process of elimination isnt exactly helping you right now. There are 3 mafia and you only have 2 people who are scum reads to you, one of whom I can guarantee is a townie.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

2.) The second paragraph

1- There was no point in flipping out like that, I mean you did put a 1 right there in my statement, so I thought that was what you were referring to.

2- "Also it seemed to me that Victoria was soft claiming that she might shoot Numaji in the future. Why would Numaji want to give her the gun in general? Granted it could confirm him... but not really. The mafia has a ton of choices to choose between each night, not only could they have corrupted a less townie looking member at the time, such as me, for example, they could also have corrupted one of their own members. Why would they do that? Well if they pushed on a person who wasnt corrupted, that would make them look even more pro town."

It looked like Victoria was hinting at but not necessarily stating upright that she would shoot you. It was a pretty obvious softclaim, so I fail to see how you didnt notice it. So why would you want to give Victoria the gun? You are a likely target if she got the gun. So then why would you suggest that she should get the gun? It could theoretically confirm you if she wasnt corrupted... but there are still a ton of possibilities including corrupting another player (ie: me or Jack or Kuroyo) or even one of their own, and you know that and are trying to get on Victoria's good side. She even said herself that if she got the gun and wasnt corrupted, she would think you are townie.  But most people would probably question "why would the mafia corrupt themselves?" The answer to this is simple. Think of this as if it were nommy. Why would the mafia put a member of themselves up as a lynch target? To trick the town into thinking they arent scum. Same thing here. Why would mafia corrupt themselves? If they push a gun onto someone then they look more clear. The mafia also know which one of them is corrupted so they could redirect a push away from the corrupted mafioso if need be
1.) I thought you were implying that I am a retard. So I got pissed.

2.) So I was  understanding it until the 2nd half of that post. So you are saying that I was trying to corrupt my partner? And you are saying that it would benefit me coz it would seem that my partner is townie? I disagree because if you havent noticed already, corruptions are invisible so people wouldnt know my partner was corrupted meaning my partner doesnt seem as less scum as he was. And if my partner gets the gun then my partner just dies. What have I just achieved? Oh and yes your 1st half is just assuming that I am scum. Of course if i was scum then I would be shitting myself if i would give the gun to victoria coz she might shoot me. But I am pretty sure than victoria isnt corrupted coz of reasons I previously stated so town wouldnt have risk of a townie dying. Now its just up to victoria to use her judgement. Townies are usually less worried about dying than mafia since its 8:3 (not 7:3) so I dont really mind that much if i die. However I dont really want to die coz I actually wanna play this game and I am playing for points too. So I am ok with victoria having the gun, plus she could shoot me and fucking end this argument coz I cant stand getting pissed all the time.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next